JurassicPark's Content

There have been 237 items by JurassicPark (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#87370 Nerf On Break

Posted by JurassicPark on 14 August 2006 - 08:49 AM in General Nerf

As funny as this is a kid in my town almost went deaf from a similar water balloon attack. Teenagers threw a water balloon at him and he has hearing problems. This is funny but dangerous.

#87373 Nerf On Break

Posted by JurassicPark on 14 August 2006 - 10:10 AM in General Nerf

Titan Mega Missile=/=Water Balloon

Also, how did he get hearing problems from the water balloon? Did they use a 3-man slingshot?

It hit him in his ear and the air had no place to go so his eardrum ruptured.
I am just saying drive-bys are dangerous.

#88381 Magstrike 2000

Posted by JurassicPark on 26 August 2006 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

I believe this is the first integration for the magstrike
Pics http://img246.images...0/mark01sa3.png
http://img176.images...0/mark02ox7.jpg
Specs
Magstrike posts removed
Air tech 2000 6 inch cpvc barrel

#88384 Magstrike 2000

Posted by JurassicPark on 26 August 2006 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

First off I'd like to say good job on the intergrations I don't nessicarlly like to tape guns to the side of my gun but hey if works it works. Secondally I also removed the air restrictors on my magstrike and ended up getting worse range. Did this happen to you?

Not to me, just shove the darts down there.

#88386 Magstrike 2000

Posted by JurassicPark on 26 August 2006 - 09:04 PM in Modifications

Eh, good job. But not really an "intergration".

How so? Hyrbid does that work?

#88439 Six Flags Bazooka Rocket Launcher Xxl

Posted by JurassicPark on 27 August 2006 - 07:11 PM in General Nerf

Yes there are two I know of: The easy one is tape your barrel on the front, the other one is to rip the restrictor out and tape your barrel on.

#88505 Magstrike 2000

Posted by JurassicPark on 28 August 2006 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

Hybird is probably more well put. Integration normally refers to the gun being added on being on the inside of the gun instead of being taped on the outside. Webzter made a PC with a 1500 tank it, it's quite the primary to have 10 shots up close, and a long range rifle plus whatever sidearm you might have.

You mean this? http://webbzterx.tripod.com/id49.html
It was a SM 750 not 1500

#89662 High Powered Pistol(s)

Posted by JurassicPark on 13 September 2006 - 10:03 PM in Homemades

Yoink http://www31.brinkst...ss/mods/ss2.htm.

#90405 Mythbusters

Posted by JurassicPark on 24 September 2006 - 09:26 PM in General Nerf

I do belive that was Carrtoon. Nerf was on Weird USA. They used Mavs or Tech 6's to demonstrate the Alexander Hamilton's last dual.

Just saw it, old tech sixes.

#90904 Boltsniper Gets Old!

Posted by JurassicPark on 30 September 2006 - 04:38 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday!

#91701 My First Homemade

Posted by JurassicPark on 10 October 2006 - 07:39 PM in Homemades

Holy mother of a chipmonk, that is cool.

#91835 My First Homemade

Posted by JurassicPark on 12 October 2006 - 09:40 PM in Homemades

Is that legal? Hell you could shoot ME from Lombard with that and a micro.

#91963 My First Homemade

Posted by JurassicPark on 15 October 2006 - 02:45 PM in Homemades

Is that legal? Hell you could shoot ME from Lombard with that and a micro.

I'm probably sure it isn't legal. But who cares. If I could shoot this to Wheaton, I'm sure I could shoot it to your house.

Soon as I get my new foam in, I'll try shooting micros with this gun. I'm also working on a newer version with a sprinkler valve.

Please try.

#91981 My First Homemade

Posted by JurassicPark on 15 October 2006 - 08:14 PM in Homemades

He said it is five fucking feet long, more than long enough for the air to build up. He also used the titian rocket.

#92404 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 11:55 AM in Nerf Wars

Look down.

#92437 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 01:56 PM in Nerf Wars

So 3 for Illionis right. Please post if you have an opinion.

#92447 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 03:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Elf I am taking suggestions, the first 3 just happen to be for Illionis. It is 3 for Illionis, and 2 for michigian.

#92452 My Maverick

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 03:25 PM in Modifications

Very, very, very nice.

#92461 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Elf I am taking suggestions, the first 3 just happen to be for Illionis. It is 3 for Illionis, and 2 for michigian.

...and now one for Minnesota.

Thanks I'll keep editing the title with votes.

#92470 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

What is the terrian like? I also have a good location.

#92474 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 05:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Is Ryan's image not showing up for anyone else?

EDIT: nevermind its working now.

Also are the votes being tallied according to the # of people who could go, or the number of nerf haven-ers who could go?

Also there was this guy awhile back that started a thread called "Where do you nerf?" or something and someone (might have been him) put these pictures up of this huge wooden play structure. He was from Illinois and alot of people said they could prob. go.
I will look the link up.

Mr. Elf it is by Haven and HQers plus number attending plus if it can be hosted there. Lets get a war going soon. Hope it snows.

#92476 Another Nite Finder Color Change

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 05:27 PM in General Nerf

That doesn't go together at all. It looks like you just painted it. And where's the new package?

-50th post

50 posts in thirty one days. That's fairly high, all things considering.

I'll be making sure that everyone is posting responsibly. This isn't the kiddie section the Nerf world...we don't need a high percentage of the chatter that's been happening, mostly with the people who've registered in the last two months.

ON TOPIC:
What's wrong with yellow? I think too many of the video game junkies expect Nerf to come out with color schemes that look more "realistic" or more like "____________________fill in the blank with favorite combat video game".

I said it once, I'll say it again and again; GET REAL, EVERYONE. This is Nerf. It supposed to be colorful and motley and whimisical (well, N-strike colors look pretty cool).

Most of you who whine about color not being realistic enough probably cannot afford airsoft rifles right now, so you expect Hasbro to meet your every beckon call...but as soon as you become old enough/ earn some real money, you're outta here, with comments like "I've outgrown Nerf, it's for little kids." I know the type.

Well, not Forsaken_Angel. He's Nerf to the core. Maybe he had a bad yellow experience as a child. :angry:

-Piney-

To be fair it is too bright for the surrounding colors, lets say they did it Toyota Spyder yellow, with a deep red, it would suit, it doesen't fit yet I'll buy 3.

#92482 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 05:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Mr. Elf it is by Haven and HQers plus number attending plus if it can be hosted there. Lets get a war going soon. Hope it snows.

Please just call me Elf because mr. elf sounds weird.

Anywho, if it is by numbers: I am in a clan with 8 official members but there are also 12+ other unofficial members. Now I'm not certain of how many of them could make it to a war if we had one. Yes soon would be good, my trigger finger itches. If you wanted alot of people to be able to come we should try doing it during Christmas break. Assuming that I am hosting: if we have out of staters coming we could all do a big sleep over in the barn/second house thing and then they could head home.
My peeps prob wouldn't be able to make it to anything held on a random weekend (we all take mainly level X, AP, or "go to a college for" classes) Snow would make things interesting. It has already snowed afew times where I live, nothing serious but it was still snow. but...

Hope for no slush cuz' slush sucks! and slush usually = mud.

Dear (Mr.) Elf I would hope to hold it in Illionis, But whearever works, we should get state teams do a match for the next years home feild advantage, lets call it the Christmas Clash.

#92493 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 07:25 PM in Nerf Wars

That would be reallly cool! and the best part about having it during christmas break is that even if someone/once my clan goes to college they most likely still come home for the holidays. This makes me really happy because lately I have been looking at potential colleges (most of my top choices are out of state...like in Vermont) and I keep getting these sad thoughts about how I wont ever get to nerf except for in the summer :cry: ... but now thats all gone!

I really want to give you a hug right now.

... assuming of course that this would be an annual thing...

First of all PLEASE DON'T HUG ME MR. ELF.
Yes it will be annual.

Did you read my post, we decide where to hold it this year. Then we get teams from all states and what state wins determines where the Christmas Clash is the next year. Yes Mr. Elf the winner choses the location of the Christmas Clash.

#92520 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow.... that took me a really long time to get! :P Your the guy who cursed on my clans site.

If anything you should be addressing me by Mr. Gun then. But whatever.

Yea I understood that stuff. What led you to the conclusion that I didn't. The only thing that I didn't get was that it open to all states. I for some reason or another thought that this was just bettween Illinois and Minnesota. I guess I was just being narrow minded. <_<

Yea and we could like an Ls or some other big gun and spray paint it gold and the winner gets to take that home and the next year they pass it on to the next team. Like the stanly cup.

HELL YEAH! (Looks in Ryans general direction for the LS)

#92537 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 21 October 2006 - 10:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Another vote for MN.

However, I am willing to drive to Illinois -- if it's a two-day war. Job=can pay for gas. IL ain't that far away, either... Elf, you up for it?

Such a long drive means dates SOON: Planning. Parents to convince. Give it a week for voting but I think the most important thing to do with planning wars is to have everything in concrete ASAP.

- - -

Also note I can hold 4 people and myself; I know the location isn't set yet but if anyone in MN wants to carpool and my whole clan won't show, I may be able to pick up one or two stragglers.

Okay With Ryans location, lets get a date set. Voting ends thursday.

#92577 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 10:50 AM in Nerf Wars

Yea, Chicago is good. Right amidst the large mass of MNers and MIers we have, and of course all those in IL anyways.

Elf, that means... we have to get Luke to come, or... I hope one of your parents nerfs. I suppose maybe my dad would do it...

Yea I just looked at the frapper map and their are a ton of nerfers who live in the south east corner of Wisconson.

No not neccesaraly my parents just one of the parents of someone in our clan.

To Mr. Elf and Hilt, where would you be staying? There are plenty of hotels around Naperville, but they are mostly Hyatts, Hiltons, and other crap. There are some non-enpensive stuff, but it sucks.
Lets find a good trophy for the winning state.

#92581 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 11:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys I was talking about having this war this summer. But if you want to have a war here at my location, or near by, I'll be in for it. Although, I'm not driving to MN or MI for the Christmas break.

If we can get enough people, I'll host a war during Christmas break at my location. It's going to be cold, but It will be fun. That would be cool if it snows.

Okay, Ryan you are the host of Christmas Clash, Lets get dates out for december. What will the state teams be? What will the trophy be too?

#92606 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 03:03 PM in Nerf Wars

To Mr. Elf and Hilt, where would you be staying?

My Car.

- - -

And Mr. park we need to set down the rules. Like what guns will be alowed and homemades or no homemades, ect.

NO. First we finalize date, time and location. Then we get specific. And just so you know, I'm really only willing to come if it's a two-day or all-day war. Of course, don't make your decisions based on me.

It's obviously not going to be on christmas and can't be within a few days of it because of driving time; I vote the week before because then we won't have to worry about "Family Time" and just wanting to be lazy bums playing with our new Wiis.

I'm too lazy to look. What day is Christmas on this year?

25th same as always. Lets go for the 16th and 17th of December.

#92618 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 04:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Whee, we have a date the 16 of December, we just won the war planned in fewest pages award.

#92630 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 06:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Great lcation, cookout sounds fun. What is the street address, how many people are there on avreage?

#92635 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Great lcation, cookout sounds fun. What is the street address, how many people are there on avreage?

The address is:

2 S 500 Gray Ave
Lombard, IL

I'll get some diretions up later. Let me know what you guys think about a cookout also.

Just checking that is by the Arboritom(SP) right? How many people are nomaly there?

#92642 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 07:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Lets get rules down. 3:15, No homemades, no expanded air tanks(SSPB exception) Nothing shooting over 160.

#92644 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 22 October 2006 - 07:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes

#92740 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 23 October 2006 - 05:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright got it FH, sorry I had that switched around. I thought it was a little fishy that you said you were bringing 10-15 people or more.

Hokie, I have you and Munson down as Potential.

We need a check list.
Correct me if I am wrong,
JurassicPark
Ryan
Flaming Hilt
Elf avec gun
Nerd Squad(WTF)
Potentials
Carbon
Munson20
Hokiefan705

#92770 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 23 October 2006 - 07:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Nerd Squad is Elf's and my clan, we have seven official members and Elf has some paintballing friends who might be willing.

Otherwise, I don't think we need a checklist... just check the front page. ; o)

Yes we fucking do. I know, I just went by forum names. If you have one. I put you down.

#92797 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 23 October 2006 - 10:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes we fucking do. I know, I just went by forum names. If you have one. I put you down.

I already have who is potential and who is coming for sure on the front page. We don't need a checklist, chill the hell out. No reason to get angry.

Now are you officially coming or potentially coming?

Sorry, about that, I am a Official.

#92814 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 24 October 2006 - 06:55 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down for bringing at least 1, more likely 4.

#92947 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by JurassicPark on 25 October 2006 - 07:08 AM in Nerf Wars

Still on, post here or on HQ(perfered) about attendence, I'll take care of this thread.

#92984 New Petg Supplier

Posted by JurassicPark on 25 October 2006 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

I'd be in if it fits well for at least 25 feet.