WicketTheModder619's Content

There have been 102 items by WicketTheModder619 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#305174 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 29 September 2011 - 06:20 PM in Modifications

I recently acquired a supermaxx 5000, these are the mods so far, paint job to come soon. This gun is going to be designated to my dog Indy. He died the same day I got this blaster. The paint job will reflect this when it is finished.

Posted Image
Ain't he cute?

Posted Image
Overview.

Posted Image
Breech open.

Posted Image
Look at the sticker!

Posted Image
Still has the attachment holding brackets and the arrow shooting barrel.

Posted Image
Arrow barrel/barrel sheath is still removable and effectively keeps the barrel straight.

Posted Image
Beautiful shot of it.

#296356 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 March 2011 - 04:47 PM in Modifications

A recon I made for short range and indoor wars.

Right side-
Posted Image

On the reverse-
Posted Image

Nf spring in the powerstock-
Posted Image

The top slide of the eliminator with a tactical rail piece screwed in for a custom and comfy grip-
Posted Image

But wait....what's that in the handle-
Posted Image

Good times in zombie rounds.

#299802 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 13 June 2011 - 04:14 PM in Off Topic

Gamertag- Wicket619

Games I usually play-
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Dead Space 2
Halo Reach (When I am at my friends)

#292080 Community Snap Thread

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 02 January 2011 - 04:52 PM in Homemades

I just hot glue it on, and then attach it with 2 4inch zip ties. The hot glue just holds it while I position the zip ties, but even so, the hot glue has never broken off on my snaps.

#292867 Community Snap Thread

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 15 January 2011 - 03:18 PM in Homemades

Instead, I would build a Snap mk.5. It is by far the simplest and cleanest basic snap design, and it will use a [k26] perfectly.

#291525 Nerf Barricade - Mod Guide!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 25 December 2010 - 11:26 PM in Modifications

I am surprised that no one has asked this yet, so I will go ahead and do it. Could the motors handle 9 volts, as in a 9 volt battery? If it would work, it would be alot easier for modders, since they wouldn't have to order batteries online.

#291565 Nerf Barricade - Mod Guide!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 26 December 2010 - 01:32 PM in Modifications

You really do know a lot about batteries. Anyway, how fast are we talking about compared to AA's? ( volts aren't too expensive and can be found commonly, that is why I thought they would be better.

#296204 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 March 2011 - 06:33 AM in Nerf Wars

I am almost ready, I still need to finish making darts today. Otherwise, the blasters are ready to go. WOOOO! It's time to nerf!

#296231 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 March 2011 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Ryan: Sign me up for 500! I would also like 2 wyes. On another note, see you guys there! Who's ready to nerf?

#296076 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 15 March 2011 - 08:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Just thought I would mention this to the attendees. I am looking to buy/trade for any of the marshmallow guns with potential.

#296247 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 March 2011 - 07:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Giant foam fork- Check
Mine and Popatachi's darts- Check
Blasters cleaned, lubed, and ready to go- Check
Bunch of money for buying/trading- Check
Beef Jerky, Kit Kats, and Pringles- Check
Sleep- $*&% I forgot about that one!

Oh well, ready to go, and awesome SVT, I so want to use it. I am definitely commit to those blanks and wyes no matter what.

A good time nerfing with cool guys- Priceless.

#296371 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 March 2011 - 08:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Really, where at in Indiana? Up in Northern Indiana, the Dairy Queen's are all great quality and are pure awesome.

#295975 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 13 March 2011 - 09:20 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a bunch of parts that I need to get rid of, but will not be able to bring my large parts bin with me. So, if anyone needs any sort of part, pm me and I will bring it along for you. I will also be bringing some blasters to sell. On another note, I am looking to buy/trade for any brass or petg I can get my hands on. Thickwall petg and pretty much any sizes of brass, as long as you know the size so I get what I paid for.

#296291 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 20 March 2011 - 01:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow that was a great war!

Pros:
-Doing a lot of buying and trading.
-Obtaining a NIB pulse strike.
-Obtaining a NIB scatter blast.
-Buying 300 pink blanks of Kane and Ryan!
-Trading beef jerky to get Demon Lord $6 off on a NIB scatter blast.
-Testing out my new ls and proceeding to fire off three shots and hear 3 simultaneous OWWW!'s. Then running up and shooting the last kid guarding the bucket ( we were playing a carpe variant) with a whistling missile from the undermounted shot blast. After depositing my ball into the bucket, their whole team respawned and I somehow managed to make it out alive. Win.
-Getting to finally use my cpvc breeched ls and doomsayer in action.
-Selling some darts to Popatachi.
-Nerfing with and shooting at Brit.
-Meeting a bunch of new people! The Ohio gang is awesome and I will definitely have to make it out again.

Cons:
-Waking up at 1 a.m. and getting back home at 11:15 p.m.
-Getting shot with an SVT4B from 15 ft away that someone had loaded a slingshot dart into.

There were a lot more pros, but I am too tired to write them all out.

#296261 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 19 March 2011 - 03:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Getting ready to leave soon. See all of you gentleman there.

#296137 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 16 March 2011 - 09:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I am looking to buy an 18-dart stefan clip at the war also. It is for 1 and 1/2in darts and will be used for my longshot. I don't have any 18-dart clips to make one, so I need one for this war. Pm me if you have/can make me one.

#294655 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 17 February 2011 - 09:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll probably be looking to get rid of an overhauled 3k and possibly a singled longshot at this war. Anyone interested?

I miss my overhauled 3k, so I might be interested, but that all depends on my funds by the war.

#294605 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 16 February 2011 - 11:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I am still a maybe, but just to give my thoughts on the matter. I was unaware of the personal attacks, but I can fully back up the idiotic behavior and and childish jokes about serious personal affairs. I completely agree.

#295670 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 09 March 2011 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I would, but the only flag I have is huge. Anyway, I am making a giant foam fork though, it is drying right now! We don't fork around!

#295831 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 11 March 2011 - 07:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I will need to test out the fit in my cpvc at the war, but if they fit well, I want a ton of them Ryan.

#295125 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 27 February 2011 - 12:49 PM in Nerf Wars

What blaster are you using for these tests? Have the weather conditions changed since you last tested? Slugs don't drop that much range. More than likely, the foam just has a terrible barrel fit or your heads were hanging off of the sides of the darts. Using my snapbow mk.5, slugs consistently hit 110-120ft flat with a 10 dart hopper and a 15 inch tight barrel. I made a hopper full of 1/4 inch slingshot domes just for this, and with the same set-up, they only fly 10-15 more, but they curved to the left slightly while my slugs flew straight.

#302335 Orange Mod Works Kit Reviews

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 26 July 2011 - 10:02 PM in General Nerf

The future looks bright! I can't wait for all of the new kits/accessories to come out. I know some very underrated guns in my arsenal that could use just the TLC Orange Mod Works is providing. Tell them to keep up the outstanding work!

#301252 How to make better Slug darts

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 09 July 2011 - 04:01 PM in Darts and Barrels

Great job on the tutorial Ryan! I have been making my slugs like this for a little over a year now. I still have some of the darts from my first batch that will not break. I am going to make the switch over to a mini hot glue gun for a more controlled glue flow though. You mentioned using a dual-temperature glue gun on high to burn the holes, but what are the advantages of using low temperature and high temperature to dispense the glue?

#297284 A new style Pump-action SNAP

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 18 April 2011 - 07:30 PM in Homemades

Beautiful. May I ask where you happened to find 1 and 1/2" thinwall pvc? If I can get my hands on some of that, I will have to make one of these.

#294235 Angel Breech That Accepts Streamlines

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 08 February 2011 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

Just one more reason I wish somewhere near me sold brass. Good job and nice idea. If I ever find brass I will have to do this.

#295272 Pepé

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 03 March 2011 - 07:37 AM in Homemades

That looks awesome slug! I wonder how many more shots it would produce with a small basketball pump. And how many pumps it would take. Great work again, your work never ceases to amaze me.

#297889 Foam Sports (Silicone Tip Dart, Video)

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 05 May 2011 - 07:20 PM in Darts and Barrels

Fu-BJ-

I ordered one of the sample packs on ebay. I have no use for the snap caps though, so could I receive 15 of the silicone tips instead? Ebay name is: magicalxradical
I will send the payment after I get your response, so there is no mix-up.

#297554 Foam Sports (Silicone Tip Dart, Video)

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 25 April 2011 - 07:40 PM in Darts and Barrels

These look great. They are easy to see and work in stock guns! I definitely need to buy some of these.

#298235 Foam Sports (Silicone Tip Dart, Video)

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 17 May 2011 - 03:29 PM in Darts and Barrels

I thought I might as well mention that these DO in fact work in hoppers! I ordered a sample pack and made all of the silicone headed darts. My snap's hopper never jammed up and I was using a 10 dart hopper(stefans)and 16 inch cpvc barrel.

#293864 Rpmbnb! Updated With More Goodies!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 03 February 2011 - 10:59 PM in Homemades

Yeah, I would like the files too, I won't have my engineering class until monday though, so no rush. 2 hour delay, a curse and a blessing.

#293857 Rpmbnb! Updated With More Goodies!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 03 February 2011 - 10:22 PM in Homemades

That's awesome! I need to bug me teacher too louie.

#301555 Near-Semi-Auto Rifle

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 14 July 2011 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

Super awesome! I need to go find a Quick Blast to replicate this. A Pulse Strike tank runs on the same concept of compressing a spring inside of the airtank. I think it would be neat to make a large ammo version using a Pulse Strike tank and a ball hopper (stores in back of head). Or a larger version of the shotgun RSCB I have on my Pulse Strike.

#291531 The Compleat Stampede Mod

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 26 December 2010 - 01:22 AM in Modifications

Interesting use of a guitar cable. Nice idea to make the blaster smaller and much lighter, yet still clean. Didn't know there was such a refined method to getting rid of the ar's though, thanks for that.

#291449 Full Cpvc Clip Accepting Ls Breech

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 24 December 2010 - 02:15 PM in Modifications

Not meaning to hijack the thread or anything, but I made one of these and thought I would share a little. First off I would like to say, that these are not hard to make. I made mine from a singled longshot I already had, the conversion was pretty simple. I remember there being talk of more powerful springs to get better ranges, so mine has a quadshot and recon spring combo. I am getting ranges of 90-100 ft flat, and I am 14 and can prime it one handed with not too much difficulty. I also made a new method for stefan clips and will have a write-up soon. With these new clips, I haven't had a single jam! You should all make one of these, and credit for mine goes to sodizzle for the concept and write-up.

#294220 Slugs And Domes And Taggers, Oh My!

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 08 February 2011 - 08:33 PM in General Nerf

That is because you aren't attaching them well enough. I burn the hole as if I am making a glue dome, fill it with hot glue, and then put the head on. The only way the heads ever fly off of these is if I am shooting my wall 5ft away with my snap. Even so, they survive 75% of the time. If you do this, as well as make sure there is no glue hanging out from the dart to head connection, then you will have perfectly made and somewhat unbreakable slugs.

#295964 Pvat V2.0

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 13 March 2011 - 07:02 PM in Homemades

That looks very cool. Great job with all of these homemade components lately!

#298387 Cataclysm 2 - Chicagoland War

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 22 May 2011 - 12:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Great war guys, now for some pros and cons!

Pros:
-Got some cool footage.
-Tons of cheap stuff.
-Getting to war with some new guys.
-Scoring some 1 and 1/2 inch thinwall.
-Getting a Boomstick from Flash!
-Culvers and Target afterwards!

Cons:
-Mosquitoes
-Ticks
-Cheerios managing to shoot one of the rubber washers out of the front of my snap.
-Getting murdered by all of the 4B's and RPB's all day long.
-Getting less than half of my darts back.

Overall great war, would definitely come again. Also, thanks a ton Broken and Flash for piking me up along the way, and for the 45 minutes of shooting each other in my culdesac.

#298348 Cataclysm 2 - Chicagoland War

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 21 May 2011 - 07:17 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll be one of the few guys on the field without an RPB, but nonetheless, you are all going down! On a side note, I have a bunch of blasters with me that I really need to get rid of, so see me at the war for some cheap stuff.

#297315 Cataclysm 2 - Chicagoland War

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 19 April 2011 - 03:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh yeah, Round 2! Depending on the date, I will try to make it out with a few guests. Addressing the modified Super Soaker rule, I have a shot blast on the bottom of my longshot, will this be legal? It tops out at 115' and is almost identical to a 3k. If it is a problem, I will just shoot arrows and rockets from it. :P

#299400 Captain America Disc Launching Shield

Posted by WicketTheModder619 on 06 June 2011 - 06:30 AM in Modifications

On the way back from Cataclysm 2, we saw these at target and were so tempted. I decided not to buy it at the time, but you just make me reconsider. Great job man, and I can't wait to see what else you will do to it.