ItalionStallion's Content

There have been 439 items by ItalionStallion (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#104938 Totaly Outragous!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 May 2007 - 09:02 PM in General Nerf

Its amazing when i see stuff like this. Its amazing how many idiots there are selling bogus stuff on ebay. But when there is something actually decent (like my stuff for example) it doesn't get any bids. Why this happens, i still do not know.

#102326 Shooting At Virginia Tech

Posted by ItalionStallion on 16 April 2007 - 07:55 PM in Off Topic

After i heard this the first thing i thought was Shindig. Very happy to see you are ok my friend.

#101961 The South Shall Rise Again!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 April 2007 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

I haven't had a war with my old crew since 2004.

Ouch.

#100604 My Modded Guns- 51 Guns With Pics

Posted by ItalionStallion on 01 March 2007 - 01:17 AM in Modifications

You don't happen to still have that rattler barrel do you? If you do id like to purchase it though.

Nice guns, i like the strongarm.

#99688 Petg Barrel Magstrike

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 February 2007 - 06:46 PM in Modifications

Its seems like feeding problems would only occur with greater weight, especially in your case with 20 barrels instead of ten. I haven't tried it on my MS, but with a 10 shot clip it works fine on the PC. Is it possible the PC has stronger plastic than the MS?

Sorry to barge on on the thread everyone but i just wanted to tell bigbob that he needs to clear his PM box. Thanks.

#99344 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by ItalionStallion on 05 February 2007 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

I'm a little confused. Is this sort of like the Air XXL Skeet shoot that came out a few years ago?

#98422 Eagle Eye

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 January 2007 - 01:36 PM in General Nerf

If it's got the light cover and has all the stickers then i would say its worth about 12-$17.00. I would ask $14.00 for it.

#98324 Magstrike Twin Packs Confirmed

Posted by ItalionStallion on 15 January 2007 - 01:45 PM in General Nerf

Whats the deal with the vortex thing? Was Vortex really big in the UK or something?

#91673 Found It On Youtube

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 October 2006 - 10:02 AM in General Nerf

Ratchetblast>Everything else.

I remember that Wildfire from NerfOnline many years ago. I actually thought it was a CO2 poweres Powerclip, but i guess it must have been a Wildfire.

#91644 Eye Protection

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 October 2006 - 08:42 PM in General Nerf

Mine are better.

#91641 Eye Protection

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 October 2006 - 08:13 PM in General Nerf

And if you don't want to wear the goofy Nerf ones i can sell you offical tech shop glasses. They are hard plastic and have a really cool black design.

#91596 Crossbow?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 October 2006 - 02:46 PM in General Nerf

Crossbows usually cost around 50-75 dollars. If you are patient you can get one for around $55 (which is what i just sold mine at). But if you are a hurry then it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy it at that price.

Another thing about the crossbow is that they will actually be worth more than what you bought it at when you go to re-sell it. I anticipate the Longshot to be in the market for a good 2-3 years longer, so you shoud have no problems finding them.

Ranges aside, the crossbow is probably the most comfortable gun ever made. From what i've heared about the Longshot is that it is pretty damn bulky. The Crossbow with a few mods isn't going to weigh more than a couple pounds.

#90288 Request: Supermaxx 250 Internals

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 September 2006 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

Perfect. Thanks alot Janga.

#90175 Request: Supermaxx 250 Internals

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 September 2006 - 11:46 PM in Modifications

All I have is the 350, there both similer but I am not going to post pics of it unless you want me to.

Meiser :rolleyes:

If you've got pictures, then yes that would help.

#90147 Request: Supermaxx 250 Internals

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 September 2006 - 12:08 AM in Modifications

I am in need of internal pictures of a supermaxx 250. I had to get a new piece for one and the whole thing is disassembled. If someone could lend a picture then that would be a big help.

#90079 Holster

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 September 2006 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

I've got one that fits multiple guns. It fits the Tech Target.

#90070 Holster

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 September 2006 - 08:18 PM in General Nerf

Instead of spending all the time making one you can just buy one from me for $6+s/h.

#86706 Single Online Portal For All Nerf Needs:

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 August 2006 - 03:43 PM in General Nerf

Isn't there already a Nerf portal where you can buy guns at a discount?

I think its here ;) :

http://nerfhaven.com...555

#84803 Looking For A Complete Checklist

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 July 2006 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

I think this is a really great idea. Making a giant Nerf list has been something thats been talked about since I started 5 years ago. I really like badger's idea of adding pictures or every nerf gun ever made is a great idea. Its going to take alot of time to track down some of the rarer guns/color types. I personally would be interested in helping in any way I can.

Infact, if you want you can borrow my gun boxed pictures.

#81767 Commlink Ii Mod Write-up

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 May 2006 - 02:46 PM in Modifications

Awesome mod. Its always cool to see people do things like that to older guns.

BTW if anyone is interested i have 3 Comm links for sale.

#80441 Nitro Quad Mod

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 April 2006 - 09:39 AM in Modifications

Very Frankensteinish, but i like it. Nice job.

It would be a little better on the eyes if you painted it though.

#80092 Old Nerf Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 16 April 2006 - 10:07 AM in General Nerf

Occasionally I see Airtech era guns at Kb Toys or other type stores, but thats very rare. You're best bet is ebay. I see Airtech/later model SuperMAXX guns NIB all the time.

#79541 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 April 2006 - 10:26 PM in General Nerf

Stallion, normally I agree with everything you say, but in this case I don't think you are totally right. Nerf is 1000 years ahead of the competition. Buzz Bee wishes they had the market share, creativity and overall sales that Hasbro has. They cannot hold a candle to the stuff Hasbro has put out and is working on.

From my discussions with the folks over there, it's clear to me that they don't even consider other toy companies competition, let alone a threat. What motivates Hasbro is every year going above and beyond what they put out the year before. They push themselves to be the best. They are proactive.

That said, that Tommy 20 looks pretty kickass. It's a novelty worth having, like the Double Shot, or the Rapid Fire Rifle. The LBB ripoff looks promising....

Ohh i know that Nerf is WAAAY ahead of the competition. Nerf has practically perfected the engineering behind each and ever model. I for one went out and bought a few Double shots. The whole shotgun thing is just really awesome and IMO is ahead of its time. Its the first gun that i have bought new for myself since 2002.

Just a few short years ago all Nerf was doing was throwing old ideas inside new shells. As good as the 2001-2003 guns were, most of them were just re-makes. I don't know if it is coincidence that right after the Lanard guns came out that Nerf starting stepping their game up.

I know i don't want to sound like a know it all (because believe me, I'm FAAAR from it) but do you honestley believe they would tell you that they consider their competition a threat? Do you think those at Hot Wheels would tell their loyals customers that Matchbox cars were forcing them to step their game up? I know i wasn't there and i didn't witness anything with my own eyes, but I just believe that seeing those guns like the Max Shot really fired some of those guys up. Whether they would admit it or not.

That being said, Nerf is and always will be the leader in Foam shooting guns.

#79488 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 April 2006 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Be glad there is atleast competition. I guarantee the new NERF guns would not have looked as good if it wasn't from the Buzz Bee/Lanard pressure.

#79378 Manta Ray Custom Paintjob+ Mod

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 April 2006 - 10:26 PM in Modifications

Wow that looks fucking amazing.

Awesome job dude.

#79106 I, For One, Welcome Our New Ass-kicking Overlords

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 April 2006 - 11:38 AM in News

Great news.

Keep a close lookout on the trading section. Alot of you're typical, annoying n00b behavior goes on there.

#79104 My Electric Eel Mod

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 April 2006 - 10:26 AM in Modifications

It looks nice. I would rather have the cool photon(sp) stuff though.

#77092 Nerfcenter Updated? Holy Shit

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 March 2006 - 12:04 AM in General Nerf

Yeah well some of us around here (me included) don't visit the NHQ forums very often. I actually looked over there right after i posted this and noticed that thread.

Meh..

#77086 Nerfcenter Updated? Holy Shit

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 March 2006 - 10:51 PM in General Nerf

http://nerfcenter.com/

I just looked over there today and noticed that it was updated on january 1. I don't know if anyone here on NH noticed(searched, but found nothing), but i know this is news to me today.

I literally went "holy shit" when I saw that. Its not like its a big deal or anything because we all know Andy isn't going to do anything, its just strange to see a new message there after 5 years of nothing and 3 years of no forums. I know its a pipe dream that they would he would either let someone else take control of it or keep up with the new stuff.

Just figured id let everyone know..

#76970 Old Nfs

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 March 2006 - 01:38 PM in General Nerf

I've got an NIB NF and a NF with the box for sale.

Whats you're offer? Shipping would be 5.50 for either gun.

#75542 Kirby Puckett

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 March 2006 - 10:01 AM in Off Topic

I'll always remember him being a truley nice guy. As a kid i remember going to royals games and seeing him so happy out there. He just seemed like a really nice guy.

#74770 Favorite College

Posted by ItalionStallion on 01 March 2006 - 12:10 AM in Off Topic

Vick...

What an idiot.

#73731 Can Any One Tell Me What Gun This Is?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 February 2006 - 08:14 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, its a Tech Target. It came with a dart board game and everything.

Its actually a VERY good pistol.

#73168 Holsters & Ammo Holders

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 February 2006 - 11:09 PM in Modifications

BTW if anyone is looking for holsters i've still got quite a few for sale.

#72032 Mega Blitz?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 January 2006 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

Ahh, well i guess i remembered it incorrectley. My bad.

#72006 The Sexbow 2.0

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 January 2006 - 04:26 PM in Modifications

Nice job. I think the cocking handle would have looked better in red aswell though.

#71926 Mega Blitz?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 30 January 2006 - 01:50 PM in Modifications

I think the most you could do would be to just remove the poles to allow it to shoot stefans. I suppose you could re-inforce some of the internals aswell, but there isn't a spring in the gun.

Its actually a pretty decent gun. Ive owned 3 in my lifetime and all of them have been very durable little guns.

#71282 Painted Sharpshooter Ii

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 January 2006 - 11:10 PM in Modifications

I take back everything negative I've said about painted blasters. That thing is cool as hell.

Again, however, might be a little impracticle for me to use.

Anima is THE original painter. He pretty much started the "lets paint our Mavericks" fad.

That SSII is freeking sweet. Nice job.

#70952 Ultimator Ammo

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 January 2006 - 05:36 PM in Homemades

Mine get the job done perfectley fine, they just dont look nearley as good as his.

They get virtually the same range as you're average Ultimator.

#70904 Ultimator Ammo

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 January 2006 - 12:22 AM in Homemades

You probably spent alot of time making those.

I popped mine together in literally 5 miniutes with supplies that can be found in you're average household.