chris's Content

There have been 54 items by chris (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#78169 Modding Or Playing?

Posted by chris on 30 March 2006 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

I hate Nerf....

#71153 Any Mods On Rapidfire 20

Posted by chris on 18 January 2006 - 09:25 AM in Modifications

Glue some 17/32" brass or PETG in and there you go.

Also plug the release valve.

Fairly simple, it is. You're obviously somewhat new to this nerf modding, I wouldn't recommend anything else (that includes banding) as you could easily ruin your gun.

#70257 Some Fresh Mods From Me

Posted by chris on 01 January 2006 - 11:06 PM in Modifications

Dude, did you really buy 5 WF's or RF's?

- Still, l like the inter-changeable clips.

#70072 Rapidfire 20

Posted by chris on 29 December 2005 - 02:19 AM in General Nerf

Oh my god, I thought they were discontinued! :lol:

But there are still some left.

Dude, you are a genius. Teach me master.

#70070 Vote!

Posted by chris on 29 December 2005 - 02:16 AM in General Nerf

Someone's been doing the pipe a little too much lately.

#69929 First Gun?

Posted by chris on 27 December 2005 - 12:53 AM in General Nerf

Wildfire; My brothers

#68235 Agh, Blastfire Problem

Posted by chris on 25 November 2005 - 12:05 AM in General Nerf

There are two editions of the blastfire, one has a cocking handle return spring and one deosn't, you must have the old edition.

So there's not really any problem with my Blastfire at all? I guess I must have put it back sloppy. Anyways, the year of my Blastfire is 2001, I don't know if that's the old or new edition. Thanks.

#68226 Agh, Blastfire Problem

Posted by chris on 24 November 2005 - 08:20 PM in General Nerf

Ah sorry. I didn't have that piece in it at the time (nor the trigger spring). I'm talking about the spring in the cocking handle (I think) that I'm missing. Thanks anyways DTReaper.

#68224 Xbox 360 Is Out Of Hand

Posted by chris on 24 November 2005 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

What all can they do? They're putting a 1-per-person limit on them, but if you expect them to control re-sales, you're crazy.

#68223 Agh, Blastfire Problem

Posted by chris on 24 November 2005 - 07:32 PM in General Nerf

After attempting cxwq's Blastfire mod I noticed there was a problem: The slide wouldn't cock, it'd slide back down. Here's me doing his mod so far:

Posted Image

Compared to

Posted Image

That's cxwq's, and after staring at that, I realized I was missing some kind of spring. Here's a close-up of my problem

Posted Image

The closest I've gotten to searching for this problem is here. But the pictures don't work!

Can someone point me out to where to get a replacement spring for this or tell me what it looks like (I have many spare parts lying around from where it might've flew out). Your help is greatly appreciated.

#67663 Seno '05 Vid

Posted by chris on 14 November 2005 - 10:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Where in the South-East are you?

#67634 Nf Mod

Posted by chris on 14 November 2005 - 05:07 PM in Modifications

At least you have pictures....

Ranges wouldn't be bad, like what makes this mod so much better than all the others. Sorry I sound like an ass. I just think we should know if this mod is actually worth doing other than someone elses.

Other than that, nice mod.

#67441 Painted Darts?

Posted by chris on 10 November 2005 - 10:35 PM in General Nerf

Why wouldn't a permanent marker work?

#67423 Rf20 Advice

Posted by chris on 10 November 2005 - 04:41 PM in Modifications

PETG with the air restrictors plyered(spelling) out (NOT TAKING IT APART AND LETTING THEM FALL OUT). Other than that, there's not much else you can do according to your situation.

#67371 Fl Nerf

Posted by chris on 09 November 2005 - 05:13 PM in Nerf Wars

i live in palm beach not very close

Hey Ace I live in Palm Beach.

It's a town called Wellington, pretty close to West Palm Beach.

What part are you in?

#67369 Any Nerf Wars In South Florida?

Posted by chris on 09 November 2005 - 05:10 PM in Nerf Wars

There's a Florida Nerfers topic only three thread down from this one.

If you search, there are a lot more threads worth looking at. I know this because I did, and found them.

Sorry, I completely passed that up.

I keep for getting Florida = FL.

#67096 Any Nerf Wars In South Florida?

Posted by chris on 04 November 2005 - 12:28 AM in Nerf Wars

I'M A DUMBASS

#67037 Rf20 Mod

Posted by chris on 02 November 2005 - 09:52 PM in Modifications

I'm pretty sure the box says 20 pumps. 45 is a little insane. And for only 20 darts?!

#67036 Am I The Only One?

Posted by chris on 02 November 2005 - 09:50 PM in General Nerf

LoL. Wouldn't flashbangs like permanently damage you eyes?

#66982 Rf20 Mod

Posted by chris on 02 November 2005 - 12:28 AM in Modifications

Perhaps you could band the bladder?

#66981 Am I The Only One?

Posted by chris on 02 November 2005 - 12:25 AM in General Nerf

If the other players are bad, I rush. If they're good, I take it slow,

And Flamebo - any idea where I can see that video?

#66920 Happy Halloween

Posted by chris on 01 November 2005 - 12:00 PM in Off Topic

I live in South Florida which just got pretty much thrashed from Hurricane Wilma. It's soooo awesome how even though their homes are messed up, they still accept trick-or-treaters. Man, last night was fun.

And person that says he scares people to the point of falling over, what the hell were you wearing haha.

#66916 Rapid Fire 20 Pvc Mod?

Posted by chris on 01 November 2005 - 11:51 AM in Modifications

It would look just as messy with brass, man. If you can take a cloth of some sort, any clothlike substance will work, and wrap the turret with it, you can paint it some cool color, and then it'll look nice. I dunno, make up some way of making it look "nicer". If you even can do that with an RF20. They're ugly as is.

TS

They are pretty damn ugly, but NerfMonkey was talking about cutting off the turrets and just glueing PVC pipes on there next to eachother. I'm talking about not cutting off the turrets and just sticking brass in them (glueing). I know they're ugly, but I think that'd look pretty nice.

#66891 Rapid Fire 20 Pvc Mod?

Posted by chris on 31 October 2005 - 10:31 PM in Modifications

I know it'd be expensive, but wouldn't 9/16" brass fit in there pretty good? I should try that. Glueing all those PVC's next to eachother just looks kind of messy.

#66885 Rapid Fire 20 Pvc Mod?

Posted by chris on 31 October 2005 - 09:15 PM in Modifications

Well CPVC won't fit in my Wildfire....

#66677 Wild Fire Problem

Posted by chris on 27 October 2005 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

Check your problem here. It explains almost every part of the Wildfire, and should help.

#66166 Paintjob Question

Posted by chris on 20 October 2005 - 06:44 PM in Modifications

That is one rad Nite Finder Sqiggs. Did you just use a basic saw to cut off the battery-holder part?

#65885 Tek Six Assembly Problems

Posted by chris on 15 October 2005 - 10:45 PM in Modifications

Sorry to be off-topic, but one of you really need to change your avatar.

#65883 Tool Prerequisites

Posted by chris on 15 October 2005 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

To name a few: Epoxy, hotglue, backer-rod and fishing weights. You also might need a saw, but your brass-cutter will probably do the trick.

#65878 Nf Coupler Mod

Posted by chris on 15 October 2005 - 10:18 PM in Modifications

NerfMonkey is officially mod king.

Oh, and l actually have a question. I have a little stick of 1/2" CPVC, you see, and brought home a couple of 1/2" Couplers from the shop. Before I mod this (suprisingly, I've never done a coupler mod), I want to make sure it's the right size. The problem: it felt a little lose (not tight like I think it's supposed to be). Do I have to go back to the shop to get a different brand, or once I complete the mod will it all work out well?

#65874 The Dart Tag Crossfire?

Posted by chris on 15 October 2005 - 09:58 PM in General Nerf

Hopefully the Crossfire is more than just a new paint-jobbed Nite Finder.

#65399 Who's Bored?

Posted by chris on 09 October 2005 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

my WCLP's slider snaped off and the spring shot out of the plunger tube leaving a huge welt on my chest.

Haha, that's hilarious.

#64968 Problem With My New Blastfire

Posted by chris on 03 October 2005 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

Deleted.

#64449 My Gun Design

Posted by chris on 27 September 2005 - 02:55 PM in General Nerf

If it were a physical thing, I'd spit on it.

- Just kidding.. Kinda.

#64413 New Nerf Guns

Posted by chris on 26 September 2005 - 07:46 PM in General Nerf

Speaking about lanard guns where can I get a max shot? Is there any place I can get one I want to get one or two before they are outa stock. I hope they still sell them. Don't tell me they don't sell them anymore... The triple shot and single shot are shit but its big brother the max shot is a beast. I need one.

eBay? I'd bookmark this page and wait for one.

#64376 Storage

Posted by chris on 26 September 2005 - 07:39 AM in General Nerf

You should see Noid's.

#64374 Question About Ompa's Titan Mod

Posted by chris on 26 September 2005 - 07:26 AM in Modifications

Ok I completed a mod. It was quite easy, easier than a coupler and pvc. Take a foot long piece of petg, sand down the tube that the barrel screws onto. Than take duct tape and carefully wrap it wround a section of the petg(right where the petg is alligned with the edge of the titan barrel). Wrap the duct tape around enough so that the petg can fit inside the barrel but also secures petg in place. Now you can remove the petg and breech load it and you didnt even have to install a coupler and pvc!

Here Are Pics:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I like Ompa's better.

- But at least you showed us some pictures. Also nice seeing people do their own mod.

#64204 Where To Buy Guns?

Posted by chris on 23 September 2005 - 06:12 PM in General Nerf

I've been trying, I've found big salvo and the LBB online, but that's it besides the nstrike.

eBay really is the only choice you have. I understand your dad not wanting you to purchase items off eBay in case of fraud, but it's obvious he doesn't understand exactly how eBay's security works. What it will all come down to is how bad you want those Nerf guns.

#64202 Limewire

Posted by chris on 23 September 2005 - 06:09 PM in Off Topic

It is only illegal to keep your songs on there for more than 24 hours. - I guess if I put them all on my iPod right away it's legal. Whatever, I don't make the law.

#64201 Question About Ompa's Titan Mod

Posted by chris on 23 September 2005 - 06:05 PM in Modifications

Couplers make loading easier. Otherwise you have ot ram rod the dart from the tip down to the end of the barrel. A coupler makes it a breach load.

Plus they're no more than a $1, so there's no excuse not to get one (find 'em at Lowes or Home Depot).