blink 182's Content

There have been 332 items by blink 182 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#35118 Homemade Flash Bang Grenade

Posted by blink 182 on 24 August 2004 - 10:40 PM in Homemades

If you guys want to create a flash-bang I really think you guys should talk to our friend black wrath. He can introduce you to MY little friend called magnesium. (The chemical/metal that is actually found in a flash-bang. But to tell you the truth this stuff is very dangerous to play with and I would not recommend this for nerf because the only way I know of how to make a flash-bang involves pennies and when the compression of the magnesium the penny bomb will explode causing a bright flash and extremely loud bang AND causing pennies to fly in every directions. I will repeat this one more time so I don’t get flamed for time “This Is Not Recommended for Nerf.”

But talk to b.w if your really interested.

ps. Sorry cam if I just made you mad…

<Blink>

#62983 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by blink 182 on 03 September 2005 - 04:08 PM in Homemades

Wow, cool idea Renegade. The videos dont work for me (possible because my quicktime is mest) but I get the point. I have one of these frisbee lying around and will try it out.

#63413 Bolt Action Magazine Fed Air Pressure Nerf

Posted by blink 182 on 10 September 2005 - 09:22 AM in Homemades

Do you think we could get a picture of the mag. I'm intrested in the design of how you placed the springs.

#48640 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by blink 182 on 03 March 2005 - 10:31 PM in Homemades

I still dont understand how the shells were ejected?

#185881 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by blink 182 on 27 October 2008 - 05:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Easy there pumpkin - I was not my intent to come off as a jerk...I'm just pissed. The gun was leakey from the rear firing pin. The spray of lube fixed the rear o-ring and it was all sealed up again. The problem with the gun after further inspection was the front pin that pulls the valve back. It was not the action of pumping that blew the gun but the trigger pulled the pin and the top portion snapped. Ask me how...I have no idea.

And You never said a thing to me afterwards. I was there for about 20min after my gun broke...

#185806 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by blink 182 on 26 October 2008 - 10:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Great war mike. I had fun as I do every year. Although keynote for any future references. Stay clear of premature fucks that don't know what there doing. 6 years I had that 5k...and its done with the touch of a pube-less dick...yea, I'm pissed.

On the plus side I now have a year to make a doomsayer...yea or something like that. Expect a pm duffy.

#181971 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by blink 182 on 06 October 2008 - 02:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I come onto the forum only once a year for two things only...
To see if this place has finally been taken over by machines ran by monkeys ran by pirates ran by ninjas (no DBF Pun Intended) All Ran By Duffy...

And for the Hell war Mike has now made his yearly ritual. Thank you for that.

I'm sitting in my basement watching t.v and a commercial for a new nerf gun that now makes you coffee and does your laundry comes onto the tube. Mike you called me about a week ago to check on things and what not. Count me and my girlfriend in on this one.

I'll be sticking true to my roots rocking the bolt 5k and my lady will run with my 3B and a spray of inaccurate darts named the Rf20.

I do have a couple favors to ask of yea Mike.
Can I borrow a pistol or two for the war. I'm fine for normal play but for sidearms only.
I haven't made darts in years and from what I remember all I could get my hands on was the joy of grey FBR...how about some red for me and my girl?
And mike i'll make it worth your while...box of say; peach, on me? well shall have a good time after.

Count me in on the 25th. I got my civic up and running. I live in Woodbridge (Hwy 427 and Hwy 7) so if anyone lives around here and is ride-less feel free to impose, its no hassle.

Lets See If We Can Freeze Hell Over On This One...

Ps: Duffy if you need anything (flags - marking tape - water - ect.) Feel free to let me know i'll stop by a wally world or crappy tire on the way up and pick some stuff up.

I also have a HUGE inflatable paintball bunker that I would be more then happy to bring... it could make a sweet home base?

#42741 Halo Shotgun

Posted by blink 182 on 28 November 2004 - 12:13 AM in Homemades

Yea I had something like that on my broken maxshot at one time. It involved pvc, tape, a hacksaw, and a good throwing arm.

#41341 N-strike Maverick

Posted by blink 182 on 10 November 2004 - 05:19 PM in General Nerf

The 6 shot barrels is already removable. If you look closely, you will notice a light blue/gray piece of plastic that sticks out in the second picture where the two darts are. This is connected to the rotation barrel (the 6 shot) and drops out. Then the top of the piece is on a piece that sticks out which allow the 6 shot barrel to spin therefore easy reloading and auto/manually turning when you reload. I know this is just a bit confusing but if you look at the picture you will understand what I am saying.

<Blink>

#41358 N-strike Maverick

Posted by blink 182 on 10 November 2004 - 08:04 PM in General Nerf

Ok if you look at the top of the gun there is an off white part that has ridges in it. Do you think this could attach to something? Cough Cough titan?

#41447 N-strike Maverick

Posted by blink 182 on 11 November 2004 - 03:48 PM in General Nerf

Do you know if the n-strike series will be released in Canada any time soon?

Thanks again for the pic...this gun looks godly

#20753 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 05 March 2004 - 04:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Anyhope with the maps....?

Thanks

#20348 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 29 February 2004 - 10:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I just copper barled my sm1500. That mofo is a bitch on toast. I am going to spray paint it black on sat and orange tip it. Can't wait for the war man.
OUCH ^_^ i burent myself with a glue gun.(i know im a dumass)

#20131 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 28 February 2004 - 10:54 AM in Nerf Wars

I have a really cheep digital camera that is about the size of a credit card. It can only take 20 pictures and there crappy. Anywho I can try to beg my parents to bring there camera which has like some Crazy Ass Zoom on it, but chances of it will be slim to none.

#21095 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 11 March 2004 - 10:15 AM in Nerf Wars

Holy 9 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This war is going to be mest! Sorry guys but my dad wants to stay a bit just to see the war and to see whats going on. If the war goes good the we should have another one!!!

Just painted my sm 1500 all black WOOO

#21244 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 13 March 2004 - 08:24 AM in Nerf Wars

I just found a maxshot at walmart so I picked it up. I'm going to be taking this to the war but what mod should I do?... the one on the site or does anyone else have any different ones they did to thers? I looked at BW, is that the one on the site only with threaded cpvc.....?

thanks and see ya in 6 days

#21406 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 16 March 2004 - 02:15 PM in Nerf Wars

I just finished making the flags for the teams. I used two old t-shirts, one black, and one white. Who is bringing the pvc for the flags with the maxshot bullets on them. I think I have some pvc we can use.If someone else brings it along, cut the end of the pipe on a 45*angle so it will stick into the ground. Plus I have 2 extra maxshot bullets if needed. I will bring them along anyway. Glad to see you back Spectre and see everyone at the war!!!

#21285 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 13 March 2004 - 08:47 PM in Nerf Wars

I know I went like Crazy looking for guns now im loaded!!!!! I've got 2 splitfires (modded) a maxshot(soon to be modded) an at4k(single bareled)and a sm1500(I think it's broken)
I am going to do cx's mod just I dont like how you have to pull the tube, load the bullet, and then fire. Going to drop the bullet down the top.

CRAP I blew the valve on my sm1500 does anyone know how to fix this. Or is it gone to the grave :D :( :(

AHAHAH does spectre have the maps

#20107 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 27 February 2004 - 11:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I like the idea of the camera. Idont have one that i could let anyone use... sorry about that. the snow is almost all gone :w00t: :cry: :lol:

#21156 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 11 March 2004 - 10:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey I had to go through a wall of chocolate to... and then i woke up. Well anyhow I just found these getto safty glasses im taking.LOL. I single barreled my at 4k (it's allright not the best)painted it black also. My darts are cool, I found some glow in the dark paint so I put it on the tips of my darts...look awsome.

later days

#19811 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 24 February 2004 - 10:19 PM in Nerf Wars

25 days ... i have to start to get ready ^_^ :P :P . This war is going to be one sick mofo. I hope the snow will go away.

#19110 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 15 February 2004 - 08:08 PM in Nerf Wars

dundas?????????????????????????

na man young and lawrence it not at the corner but follow young and it on there theye have like 5 lefft

#19169 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 16 February 2004 - 08:27 PM in Nerf Wars

na man its there it might ot be in the phone book b/c it not listed.....???

should i copper barel it b/c brass is like 25 bucks for like 2 feet...!!
b/c i have some brass at my house

#19224 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 17 February 2004 - 04:12 PM in Nerf Wars

thx i will check rona

i think its 9/16 for a perfect fit on micro darts but just to make sure what it the right fit for micro darts...?

#19094 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 15 February 2004 - 05:40 PM in Nerf Wars

the store is called toys toys toys and its own young st and lawrence

#19092 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 15 February 2004 - 05:22 PM in Nerf Wars

does not matter 4 me

holy crap i just bought two splitfires for 30$

i went to toronto to visit my grandfather and i saw a toy store so im like what the hell so i go in and ask if they have nerf guns and they showed me a whole shelf of splitfires(at this point my mouth is droped to the floor) so i picked up two of them for 15 each!!!!!

#18871 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 12 February 2004 - 07:08 PM in Nerf Wars

thx np if my homemade is not allowed

are ski goggles allowed at the war cuz thats all i got

later days

#18945 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 13 February 2004 - 04:25 PM in Nerf Wars

np the ski goggles are cool im prob going to bring money and my parents love the letter thx guys

i feel like shuch a sucker i cant find a decient gun anyware

#19011 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 14 February 2004 - 03:04 PM in Nerf Wars

i have an at 4k that i want to mod and a home made but thats it(boooo) i want to see my sisters friend if he has any old guns(hopefully) b/c that would be great

#19228 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 17 February 2004 - 05:05 PM in Nerf Wars

well im modding two splitfires so i think i will go witht the 9/16 brass by k&s

#19266 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 17 February 2004 - 08:53 PM in Nerf Wars

dude wats cain???

#19605 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 23 February 2004 - 04:38 PM in Nerf Wars

yea dude, ur supermax 5000...you need a limit you can shoot at. i dont want to be like 5 feet away and get blaster to china with that mother.(+ i like it :mellow:) well hope u dont mind the comment

#19666 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 23 February 2004 - 08:07 PM in Nerf Wars

I have an extra arm from another gun if u really want it...it might or might not fit(allready drilled and has a key ring on it) Tell me how wide the l&l arm is and how long and maby i can help you out.

thx for the 20 feet(its still going to sting like a bitch and i love it ^_^ :lol: :D

#19754 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 24 February 2004 - 04:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I have no idea for what gun the the cocking armis from...(i know im a lozer.) I think it was from one of the cyber strick series...sorry if it does not fit

And sure you can have it for free I dont use it

#19517 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 22 February 2004 - 04:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I dont know about that because i dont want to buy PETG...to hard to get. So i think i will just disemble the gun pull the restricters and drill the pegs out and maby add a stock. Sounds good?

#19501 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 22 February 2004 - 01:15 PM in Nerf Wars

That sounds like a good idea(i should have thought of that <_< )I just painted my at4k jet black it looks so nice. I will try to drill out the pegs(hopefully this will work!!!)

#19346 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 19 February 2004 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

20 is good by me!!!!!

#19458 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 21 February 2004 - 08:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Do you think I can get a map to the school because i dont know how to get there.
Thank You

Salt

#19466 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 21 February 2004 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

thx spectre
i just modded my two Splitfires and there crazy.i copper bareled them and made holsters for them ...awsome!
i am going to mod my airtech 4k(i dont want to buy petg so i might just pull the pegs) is this ok?

#18855 Canada Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 12 February 2004 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

name:anthony
guest:my friend jordan(cool guy never nerfed before)(wants to come)
which sat is best:does not matter im prob free on both
armory-at 4k modded
want to bring homemade plsplspls
carpool-buy car (me and jordan)

this is going to be nuts

dude can u also send me the letter to my parents by "pm" thx