AssassinNF's Content

There have been 879 items by AssassinNF (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#357256 Georgia War: C.O.S.T.C.O.H. III

Posted by AssassinNF on 21 December 2016 - 12:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Only one recap post?  Let's fix that.

+ Territories was tons of fun as always (and we did it twice!  woooo)

+ Started cold and warmed up.   You can see my clothing change throughout the day in the COSTCOH album as it got warmer.

+ My old faithful Doomsayer performed great.

+ Had a lot of fun with a Destiny, a Double Dealer, and Dual Superdrums.  Screw all your newfangled homemades XD

+ Got in lots of blowgun time as well

+ Met up with lots of old friends and made some new ones (Vernard is such a fabulous person).  Saw several people I hadn't seen in like 6 years.

+ The Raffle!  I gots me a sonic green Vulcan.

+ Nice meal at Olive Garden complete with tons of awful jokes.

-/+ I gave one guy an old Buzzbee doubleshot, which immediately shattered into several pieces in his hands as he primed it.  Was a hilarious "holy shit" moment.

- About 9 hours of driving total (worth it but still)

- Freeze tag in that format just didn't work with such low ROF.

- My Clip-fed PAS does not like the cold.  Darts had shrunk enough to fall out of the 9/16" barrel on me.

- None of my guns performed worth a shit with my Artifact darts (and I brought 4000 of them!)   I ended up basically playing superstock all day.   Will bring slugs next time.

- People completely ignored the first dart-sweep.   Ended up with a half-dozen people (out of 25) doing all the work.

- Needs mobstacles!  Trees aren't enough!

- I ate a face-full of FDL-2.  That thing is crazy.

COSTCOH 3 was fucking fantastic and made me glad I'm back.  Thank you Chicken for hosting it!   See you all in January (hopefully)!

#357145 Georgia War: C.O.S.T.C.O.H. III

Posted by AssassinNF on 14 December 2016 - 02:01 AM in Nerf Wars

Count me in!

#341021 Zombiestrike Long Shot - actual discussion thread

Posted by AssassinNF on 06 August 2014 - 04:15 AM in General Nerf

The only changes made to the internals are a slightly stronger spring and a copious amount of grease.

The dart door does not seem to be changed at all in spite of the elite dart jamming problems, and I'm almost convinced that the grease is the only reason my elite darts aren't jamming in it right now.

#244030 My Pump Action Longshot

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 July 2009 - 02:23 PM in Modifications

Very nice and clean. I can imagine, for me atleast, the foregrip would be very comfy and easy. Nice mod

Ok HOTH, Let's look at the date on the last post, shall we?

"Posted Aug 15 2008, 01:22 PM"

Now let's look at the Code of Conduct:

"Don't post in months-old topics unless you have something significant to add."

See a problem?

#243972 Pretty And Removable Pump-action Recon Mod

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 July 2009 - 02:32 AM in Modifications

Very clean and functional. The only thing I don't like is having to sacrifice a another Recon to do it.

As for the name, ParPar makes me chuckle for some reason.

#243501 Mother Of All Mod Contests Submissions

Posted by AssassinNF on 24 July 2009 - 03:44 AM in Modifications

This is my contest submission. The same mod can also be applied to create this.

Good luck to everyone!

#242342 Dt Furyfire: A Peak Inside

Posted by AssassinNF on 16 July 2009 - 11:23 PM in General Nerf

So basically there's absolutely no reason to ever buy this instead of a DTG? Noted.

This is fucking horrible. At least the Raider still looks decent.

#241848 Dart Tag Ctf Stormfire Blaster

Posted by AssassinNF on 13 July 2009 - 11:22 PM in General Nerf

I'd like to know what that weird electronic flag thing does.

#241401 I'm Having Some Issues With My New Doomsayer...

Posted by AssassinNF on 11 July 2009 - 02:33 AM in General Nerf

You take some small squares of craft foam (about eight), and punch a hole in them. Stack them, and put them where the spring went. Then you glue the beefy gear disc and gear wheel together.

^ What he said.

Also:

1. The turret-to-plunger tube seal is the most important part of the gun. If that's not good, it won't fire.
2. The plunger tube is very picky when it comes to its placement inside the shell, and it's very easy to put it in wrong. Make sure the plunger tube is in exactly the right spot when you close up the gun. For some reason, this can drastically affect things.
3. Don't cut down your barrels just yet. A Doomsayer with the springs you're using can handle 6" CPVC barels fine as long as the seal is decent and your darts aren't horrible.
4. Replacing the spring with craft foam isn't much stronger than Angel's method, it's just easier than making the spring into a glue blob. The important part of the reinforcement I did was glueing the "beefy gear disc and gear wheel together".

Good luck with your Doomsayer. I wish I could be more helpful.

#241399 Industrial Velcro

Posted by AssassinNF on 11 July 2009 - 02:10 AM in Modifications

The velcro I used is "self-lock mushroom-head", like the stuff that can be found on Mcmaster. It has ridiculous sheer strength - I probably could have attached a PAS to the side of my LS and it would've worked fine.

The velcro you ordered should work just fine as long as you use an adequate sufface-area, and secure it well to each gun. With all industrial strength velcroes I've used, the weak link has been the adhesive backing. Darth Freyr's got the right idea.

this topic should fall by the wayside now.

Not just yet :P

I'm very interested in how you went about making your Gemini... (particularly the trigger) did you follow my write-up or did you come up with a more reliable design? There's definitely room for improvement on mine.

Good luck with your guns. I look forward to seeing how this setup turns out.

#240762 Issues With Opening A Vulcan - The Slide

Posted by AssassinNF on 08 July 2009 - 02:22 AM in Modifications

I always pry 'em off with a flat-head screwdriver. As long as you're careful the shell shouldn't crack or anything.

A crowbar or claw hammer are probably much better ideas, though.

#240590 The Creamsicle

Posted by AssassinNF on 07 July 2009 - 01:47 AM in Modifications

I got a broken firefly and a 4B lieing around here, so I guess I'll do this. With those great ranges and the rate of fire, would make a great outdoor gun. Plus, it look frickin' awesome. Props! :D And dude, you sieriously have got to get a writeup up, or else someone is gonna die. But not you. For the gun's sake.

Thanks!

There's not really any way I can make a write-up for this gun, since it's already finished... but this writeup will give you a basic idea of how I did it.

Also, just a heads up - Your sig looks cool, but pictures are not allowed in sigs here, so you might want to change that before a mod notices and changes it for you...

#240586 Nxt Crossbow

Posted by AssassinNF on 07 July 2009 - 01:26 AM in General Nerf

I was just wondering if anyone knew something about this thing. It looks ok, but I really don't know if it's worth the money. I might have an idea for it but I was just checking.

nxt crossbow

It physically launches the dart with a bungee. It's probably not compatible with other darts, and I doubt it can be modified easily. It's certainly not worth $30 unless you just want a neat crossbow to play around with.

#240583 Stormfire Internal Pictures

Posted by AssassinNF on 07 July 2009 - 01:21 AM in Modifications

The plunger tube/spring are identical to a switchshot's. It's a switchshot in a larger shell with a cocking slide and extra ammo holders, with some retarded electronic flag thing added just so they can jack up the price. No thanks, I stick with my switchshots.

Thanks for posting internals, Zinv.

#240581 Titan/magstrike Integration

Posted by AssassinNF on 07 July 2009 - 01:10 AM in Modifications

It looks awkward to aim, since the Magstrikes are pretty far from the center of the gun.

Otherwise, this is fucking amazing.

#240357 N-strike Clipped Pas

Posted by AssassinNF on 05 July 2009 - 11:21 PM in Modifications

Totally agree. In terms of reliability, this thing with the dozen attachment points and moving parts far defeats the inline clip made from formed fittings with no moving parts.

Yep, it sure does.

Ranges are consistant, it never double-fires, and you don't have to point it down after every shot. RSCB's are just too finicky for me.

#240351 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by AssassinNF on 05 July 2009 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Inline clipped NF

#239968 N-strike Clipped Pas

Posted by AssassinNF on 03 July 2009 - 01:17 PM in Modifications

Awesome.

Anyone who gives you crap about originality can go fuck themselves.

Thanks, man. I especially appreciate that coming from you, the guy who posted the first one of these. And thanks for being real cool about letting me put this into the mod contest. I really, really appreciate it.

No problem at all. Props on actually doing a writeup.

Good luck in the contest!

First off I would like to complement you on how fucking badass that looks. Secondly, major props on going through with it after ANF posted his. Lastly, unlike ANF you posted a write-up which makes you more eligible for the mod contest (Sorry ANF, but its true).

It doesn't make him more eligible, it makes him eligible period. :lol: There's no way anyone can win this contest without a writeup, and after all the different versions I went through to get mine to work, a writeup would be damn near impossible for me.

I really regret not doing a writeup for the creamsicle... :(

#239938 N-strike Clipped Pas

Posted by AssassinNF on 03 July 2009 - 03:53 AM in Modifications

Awesome.

Anyone who gives you crap about originality can go fuck themselves.

#239937 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by AssassinNF on 03 July 2009 - 03:41 AM in Modifications

Work in Progress
Posted Image

#239721 How To Integrate A Firefly Turret

Posted by AssassinNF on 02 July 2009 - 12:02 AM in Modifications

Once again, great job.

Do you think you would get better ranges if you rebarreled it?

Seriously though, are all of your new mods going to have a firefly turret?!?

I would definitely get better ranges if I re-barreled it, but I was running low on barrel material at the time.

Nope, not all of them. Only 3. You've already seen 2 of them. One firefly turret left. :ph34r:

#239530 How To Integrate A Firefly Turret

Posted by AssassinNF on 01 July 2009 - 12:47 AM in Modifications

One thing I may suggest is having the rotation mechanism above the coupler that attaches to your BBB. This might remove the need to have a bracket since gravity will help seal the turret instead. The only negative with this is you'll be shooting out of the bottom barrel instead of the top. But I guess that's just personal taste.

That's a great idea. I have one more FF turret left, and what ever I put it on, I'll do it that way.

Would you be able to do this on a longshot? It seems this would help the RoF if your seals were good, only on previously singled longshots of course.

You could definitely do this to a longshot. But it would need to be carbine'd, and the turret would be fixed to the plunger tube. You'd need to add a handle to the plunger and cock it that way (like an xbow). Of course, that's not the only way to do it, but it would be the most functional way.

Wait so you manually rotate the turret and the mechanism clicks it into the right place?
Im assuming you could do this with a maverick turret also? (With slight modifications) That seems like it could be better on smaller guns...

Yes it does, and yes you could do it with a Mav turret.

Wait so you manually rotate the turret and the mechanism clicks it into the right place?
Im assuming you could do this with a maverick turret also? (With slight modifications) That seems like it could be better on smaller guns...

This wouldn’t work with a mav turret, but will work with most other turrets such as dtb.

This would most certainly work with a Mav turret. You'd just have to permanently affix the rotating mech to the turret first.

#238987 The Actual Alabama War

Posted by AssassinNF on 28 June 2009 - 01:31 AM in Nerf Wars

After you left, we ran another elimanator (atlanta guys finally won one!)

That's because me and Craig left. :P

and another capture the flag over the drainage ditch. Taking the bridge is a bitch. Jumpy made out with my Big Salvo... it was disturbing. Then we called it a day.

Hahaha, that Big Salvo was amazing, it makes me want to buy one.

#238982 Ls/dtg Revisited

Posted by AssassinNF on 28 June 2009 - 01:06 AM in Modifications

AssassinNF do you think you could possibly take a close up picture of the attachment points? Preferably in and out. Mainly so I could see where you cut it.
Thanks either way! And nice mod I really do like it.

Also I hope you do not mind if I try and recreate this mod.

Which attachment points? The trigger mechs or the shells of the two guns?

And I don't mind at all.

#238977 The Actual Alabama War

Posted by AssassinNF on 28 June 2009 - 12:29 AM in Nerf Wars

I agree, it was an awesome war.

Highlights:
* The Creamsicle is a diddle cannon. period. I love it.
* Nerkum's crazy Hellcannon. That thing never runs out of ammo.
* My LS/LSFG integration separated (broke), and I taped it back together (thanks nerkum).
* The rocket round was fun. I wish we had done more than one.
* I fell on my face and got shot in the ass with an arrow. That was fucking hilarious.
* My improvised zombie rules worked very well.
* My last round was Effeminate. Blowguns are awesome.

I learned:
* I brought way too much shit. Seriously.
* My grenades work great, but I suck with them. I need practice.
* Watch out for roots.

Sucks that I had to leave early. What did I miss?

#238976 My New Tarantula =d

Posted by AssassinNF on 28 June 2009 - 12:11 AM in Off Topic

Tarantulas are fucking adorable, but I'm not sure this kind of topic belongs on NerfHaven, even in Off Topic.

#238853 How To Integrate A Firefly Turret

Posted by AssassinNF on 27 June 2009 - 12:28 AM in Modifications

We have ranges, but there are two other camps in the "tastes great / less filling" debate of Nerf:

• what's the accuracy like?
  • what's your rate of fire?
(edit) Great mod - I'm trying to do something like this right now, so this is very useful to me. The mod looks great, and a lot of fun to use.

Accuracy is decent, and ROF is much better than a standard BBB.
Good luck with your mod.

As always great job.

This paintjob is great.

I also find the BBB easier to prime with the handle on the side.

Nice use of the firefly turret as well, (once again).

Are those the original firefly ammo holders on the side fo the gun?

Yes those are Firefly ammo holders.

Are those the original firefly ammo holders on the side fo the gun?

I believe so.

Damn sexy mod, ANF. Looks very functional. Almost reminds me of OATN's 'BitchX'. Is it awkward to turn the turret after every shot with the handle in the way?

It's not awkward at all, surprisingly.

Wow you're on a modding tear.

Great job again.

I might try something simliar with a tek 10 turret...

Hehe, I've just got alot of messed up old guns that need resurrecting.

It auto-aligns due to the rotation mech right? I think you need to take a break from modding for a bit man. Creating so much awesomeness in such a short time can't be healthy.

Yep, it auto-aligns.
Take a break? but then what would I do? :ph34r:

I agree. You're going to run out of modding fuel.

Does it fire consistantly?

Yes. Thanks to the bracket I built, the seal is near-perfect, and ranges are extremely consistant. It's fairly accurate, too, or at least as accurate as a short-barrel gun can be.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I'll be lending this gun out to people at a war tommorrow, so I'll let you guys know how well it works out on the battlefield.

#238821 How To Integrate A Firefly Turret

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 09:14 PM in Modifications

Now you've got this module that you can slap onto any gun you want:
Posted Image
At this point, you should add barrels to it. I used the stock barrels for my BBB, since my slugs fit them ok.

Here's how I attached the turret to my BBB.

First, you need to coupler your gun: (ignore the paint)
Posted Image

Then, add a 1 1/4" piece of 1/2" PVC:
Posted Image

Then add (glue) a 1" by 1 1/4" Piece of polycarb sheet, with a 3/8" hole drilled through the middle of it:
Posted Image

Now, attach those two assemblies with DUCK TAPE!
Posted Image
Just kidding - there is epoxy and hot glue under the tape. An alternative to this would be hose-clamping them together.
Make sure you line one of the barrels up with the polycarb piece!

At this point, two things could happen:
1. the seal is good as is.
2. the inherent slop in the firefly rotation mech makes the seal shit.

If #2 applies to you, you need a bracket to hold the Firefly turret against the polycarb seal piece. I used a 3" piece of polycarb 90' angle (McMaster part #1755K12). I cut one side to fit around the turret, and screwed the other side into the PVC piece.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now you're done!
Posted Image

I painted it to match the gun:
Posted Image

Ammo holders:
Posted Image

More pics:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Q's/C's/F's?

#238818 How To Integrate A Firefly Turret

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Yesterday, I finished yet another gun straight from the scrap pile - my ZomBBB: (ZombieBB, get it?)
Posted Image

It has half of a +bow spring in it, it has a Firefly turret on the front, and the handle has been moved to the side for reasons I cannot remember (I did that a looong time ago.)

It gets ranges in the 70's and occasional 80's.

While doing this mod, I took the opportunity to make a writeup on how to add a firefly turret to a gun.

Let's get started.

Rip the turret assembly out of your donor firefly. IIRC, you'll have to unscrew 5 screws.
Posted Image

Take out the screw in the center of the rotating mech and set all though pieces aside for now. Then unscrew the 6 screws (3 in front, 3 in back) from the turret:
Posted Image

Pry the turret apart with a flathead screwdriver:
Posted Image

All this shit falls out. Get rid of it.
Posted Image

Take a fairly long screwdriver, and punch out the peg pieces. You don't need/want those either.
Posted Image

Here's all the parts you should have now:
Posted Image
Here's the shit you don't need:
Posted Image
You also don't need the 6 screws you took out.

Now take a 1/2" drill bit (or a 17/32" one if you have it), and open up the holes in the back of the turret:
Posted Image
SAFETY WARNING: When drilling each hole, the drill bit will want to grab on to the part, and violently rip it out of your hands, spinning it wildly with the drill bit. This happened to me, and you can see where it took a small chunk out of my finger - I was lucky. You need to have a FIRM grip on the part. I suggest using vice-grips or channel-locks to hold on to the piece.

Take the larger pink part of the rotating mech, and shove it into a 1/2" PVC coupler as far as it will go. It will be a very tight fit.
Posted Image
On the other side of the coupler, cut it even with the pink piece:
Posted Image

Now start putting the turret back together, like this:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Then screw it together.

Please wait for PART 2.

#238811 The Gemini

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 08:09 PM in Modifications

Back to the mod - do the blasters fire one-then-the-other (during the same trigger squeeze), or do they both go off at once? I'm asking because my doubled LSFG (they suck, by the way) on a single trigger fired one-then-the-other - the catch points weren't aligned. It's not exactly a bad thing, just not my original intent. In retrospect, having one-then-the-other gives a little more control.

They fire one-then-the-other. Super-hyphenated words ftw!

There's a video in the original post that shows it firing.

#238810 Ls/dtg Revisited

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 08:05 PM in Modifications

Looks awesome! I so want to do this to my longshot but Im too chickenshit to do it right now. Atleast till i get a extra longshot and dtg

When you get your courage up, here's a few tips:

1. Cut the shells like b00m13 did. It works perfectly.
2. Start out with a Key-ring trigger. My method, while awesome, was a PAIN IN THE ASS, and shouldn't be attempted by anyone without alot of experience and patience with modding.
3. Make sure you glue/screw/attach the shell halves separately, so that the gun can be opened up. You always want to be able to re-open the gun to fix/improve things.

Good luck if you ever decide to make one :lol:

Good work. I like seeing metal and or wood things put to good use in nerf, and I have seen both of those today. Also, you must spend a good bit of time with guns. You post new things all the time. Good things too, usually.

Thanks!

xtremejumpy's wars have been renewing my enthusiasm for nerfing, so I've been going through my tons of useless or broken guns and modding/fixing them. I also have alot of time on my hands for a change since it's summer. It's great. You'll be seeing even more stuff from me soon.

#238731 Ls/dtg Revisited

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 10:21 AM in Modifications

This thing is never gonna break.

Good thing, because you never want to be in that situation again.

Is it a stronger trigger pull than the plastic one?

Nope, surprisingly. It's actually easier, since the trigger isn't trying to bend and break.

new trigger

That looks like it has alot of friction, you should lubricate it.

It actually has less friction than the old one :lol:

#238698 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 03:12 AM in Modifications

LS/DTG (Grimm) with new trigger:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Back from the dead - my ZomBBB:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Yes, that's another Firefly turret, and yes, this one comes with a write-up. I'll try to post it tommorrow.

Also, I'm glad you like your new Doomsayer, xtremejumpy. I had fun building it with ya.

#238697 Ls/dtg Revisited

Posted by AssassinNF on 26 June 2009 - 02:49 AM in Modifications

Wow, assaassin, I can't wait to see this at the next war! I like your ingenuity in using the lsfg parts to make a new trigger. I love it when people use random, worthless parts to make something new.

This will be great for HvZ.

It was glorious in HvZ.

Until...
Posted Image
Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Here's the Effeminate story behind it:
We were playing our 2nd round of HvZ of the day at one of Xtremejumpy's wars. It was near the end of the round, and it was just me and two other guys against everyone else, since they were all zombies at that point. There were 15-20 people there, so there were at least 12 zombies after us. We got rushed by all the zombies at once, and I started unloading darts all over the place. I took out three zombies with the LS, and ran out of ammo for it (only had 4 darts left), so I switched to the DTG. Then I started firing, putting the new trigger to use. Each shot flew perfectly, finding it's mark on a different zombie. I had fired 5 shots and took down 5 more zombies without a problem, and then on the sixth shot, the trigger pulled all the way back, but the gun didn't fire.

Then half of the trigger fell to the ground. I was zombie food.

So basically, the gun worked perfectly, and I took out 2/3 of the zombies single-handedly, and then the trigger broke in half, and me and my two buddies got zombified.

Most of the time, a gun breaks and you just fix it, and hope it doesn't break again. But once in a while, an awesome gun breaks, and you get pissed off and fix it in a way that will never break. This was one of those times.

I enlisted the help of my father and his welding equipment, and we got to work.

3-hours later we had a full-metal replica of the old shitty plastic trigger:
Posted Image

Here it is in the gun:
Posted Image
Posted Image

It looks better, it feels better, and it's not going to break. Ever. :lol:

Posted Image
So once again my favorite primary is restored to its full glory.

EDIT: Credit where credit is due:
I used b00m13's guide to put the LS and DTG together initially. It's a great way to cut them and it allowed me to get the guns together so cleanly. You can find that here

#238484 Longshot Recon /lr-7

Posted by AssassinNF on 24 June 2009 - 11:11 PM in Modifications

Amazing job, by far the cleanest intergration of it's kind.
I had a similar idea, but pytiing the recon upside down, and have it like shotgun pump. But you did this first! So you win.

How would the ammo load?

The LS would be carbined. Then it could fit and be clipped.

Then the longshot couldn't fire because the handle and clip of the recon are in the way...

#238321 Buzzbee Rocks!

Posted by AssassinNF on 24 June 2009 - 01:40 AM in General Nerf

I bet this will beat dtg integrated longshots. It does look a bit front heavy though.

Pump-action guns are never front heavy :D

#238314 Buzzbee Rocks!

Posted by AssassinNF on 24 June 2009 - 01:06 AM in General Nerf

HOLY FUCK!

It looks like a pump action, 20 shot DTG with a BBBB in the center of it.

I don't think I have to explain how fucking amazing this gun could be.

#238312 De-singling Your Longshot Update

Posted by AssassinNF on 24 June 2009 - 01:00 AM in Modifications

When I tried this on my singled LS, I found that the CPVC is simply too big to load one dart at a time. It always tried to push 2 darts into the barrel, which obviously didn't work. How are you getting yours to load properly?

I don't like singed LS's at all, It takes away one key factor in the clipped ones, the dart tooth.

The dart tooth is really only used to reduce deadspace by pushing the bullet further into the original chamber, but because its a different barrel, it is no longer necessary. I suppose you could always straw mod your breech to reduce deadspace...

What? The dart tooth's purpose isn't to reduce dead space, it's to load the dart into the longshot's "real" barrel. The crap in front of the breech is just a pitiful "fake" barrel. Without a dart tooth, a stock Longshot won't even fire the dart. Of course, custom breeches completely remove the need for a dart tooth, since they involve an actual barrel in front of the breech.

#237890 De-singling Your Longshot Update

Posted by AssassinNF on 21 June 2009 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

From what I see it is just simply having the CPVC with the handle going into the coupler like assasinNF's and just using the clip rather than assuming it won't work.

My thoughts exactly. The clip still fits into my ZLS, but the head of the bolt going through the CPVC prevents the bolt from moving back (it hits the clip). If I could get rid of that, my breech would work just like this. I might just try it.

Great work, Phibonnachee. Maybe I can get my breech to work like this...

EDIT: Damnit! Now that I've thought about it it's too perfect to ignore. I'm redesigning my breech. Thanks for the idea, Phibonnachee.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, it's not going to work with my setup. I'm going to stop before I fuck up my gun.

#237685 Consumed By Video Games

Posted by AssassinNF on 20 June 2009 - 09:06 PM in Off Topic

Gather all your friends together and start some Alaska wars.

If you don't have friends, make some friends, and gather all your friends together and start some Alaska wars.