- → Applefury's Content
There have been 196 items by Applefury (Search limited from 08-September 94)
Even though I liked it, I think it was a cheap play to get more money. The first hour of the movie was just him being a lumber jack.
I think they may do the other X-men's origins, but I hope not.
He was only a lumber jack for maybe 20-30 minutes in the movie.
I don't know, one on Magneto might be cool.
Conclusion : Anything sucks ass when you do it too much, taking things in moderation makes things alot more enjoyable.
Except sex, sex always rocks.
Yelling at this guy for posting this in his own thread will nto make your E-peen any larger.
A Canadian invented the stefan, maybe a Canadian will invent the automatic stefan maker.
Forecast for saturday is 6 degrees and sunny. This is great and I hope to see you all there.
@ Canadiannerf: I talked it over with them and it seems that they will all be making their own stefans.
NOTE: There is a new location! I have rethought the war location after considering the Positives of each.
This new location is VERY CLOSE to the old one, please look at my Original Post for details
The new location has bathrooms very close, more foliage for cover, a parking lot, a water fountain and the new location has the mall closer and availible for you to purchase food.
On another note: I've actually rethought things and we are going to be warring behind the community centre. There is a large area as well as some pathways that people walk through from time to time.
But, Jonathan and I will we be waiting out front to show people to the staging area.
On a side note: I'm bringing a football, if anyone else is bringing a lunch then you can join me for a quick 20 minute game during lunch break. 2 Hand touch of course, otherwise it's Angel vs everyone.
Once more snow melts this week I will be going to take pictures of the war zone.
Stupid: God damnit!
I cannot believe I just double posted....
Stupid Mistake, rushing to get out of the house.
P.S. The 3k internals do not come with turret and/or Goo Gauge. I removed the goo gauge and filled with hot glue.
Dude13 is that a definite still or a maybe. And foof? and for the stefans, it depends. I will be examining the stefans. So if the stefans really are shitty I don't think they will be buying them.
I am a strong maybe, it really all depends on rides and weather (apparently it's not worth the drive if it's cold out).
I'm hoping the weather will be fair, it should towards the end of march. I'm pretty sure the snow should be all melted.
If any one is having trouble finding a way to get there than please post. I'm sure you could work something out with someone.
I will describe the field as best as possible.
From the Further side from the community centre to the closest.
Moderately wooded area, Large Playground, open field with picnic tables, moderately wooded area.
We will probably be playing in or around the playground, depending on if there is little kids playing.
- Seeing people I knew from before and meeting new people.
- The weather was slightly chilly but nice at the same time. I was comfortable in just a sweater.
- The slightly chilly weather reducing ranges and making games faster paced, better in my opinion ( I hate taking long shots )
- The venue actually being good, It was sorta like our own private spot. Perfect for small wars.
- Everyone doing really well with no matter what gun they had.
- Inventing a new game on the spot.(King Of The Hill) Telling everyone that angel and I had been planning it for months.
- In guardian foof trying to run all the way around the park and getting the captain only to be seen by angel going over a fence then angel taking his team and rushing Pearson and I to hell.
- Me seeing Angel running towards me jumping of a bush, my eyes lighting up with terror and just firing the PAS instinctively.
- Getting Angel many times with his own gun.
- Rokor: " Is it only me left? ..........Tap "
- Rokor shooting a 750 straight up into the air after a bet with angel and then catching it (In his mouth) twice, winning him a total of 8$
- Angel offering up 10$ for Rokor to catch it in his mouth with Angel firing the 750 straight at him.
- Rokor realizing his mistake at the last second and jumping out of the way.
- "DAMN RIGHT!" = Catch Phrase
- Since the game was so low velocity, people were doding darts right and left.
- Rokor's Longshot is really nice, I didn't get to see it work at Massacre.
The darts colliding in mid air, wish we couldve caught that on film. Man that's amazing I remember I heard the dart hit something and I was like sweet I got him. Then he Pearson asks Angel if he got me and him explaining what happened. It was a one a billion chance.
@SGM: Yeah, its there all year cause thats where they put all the snow from the ice rink and the zamboni.
In a few days I will be able to determine if the weather is good or not for the date.
Basically if the weather is below like 4-5 degrees, I'm going to see if its possible to reschedule to maybe 2 weeks afterwards. Unless ofcourse the majority of people doesn't care if its cold. In which case I don't really give a shit.
Also If you have any barricades you can bring, I myself will be making some cardboard box barricades and the such. Once again if anyone else can confirm, it would be really helpful to the planning of this nerf war. PM me with any questions and stay in touch.