Team Slaya's Content

There have been 516 items by Team Slaya (Search limited from 22-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#76913 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Team Slaya on 19 March 2006 - 08:23 PM in Modifications

I might sound like an idiot after this, but Uncle hammer, are you Lefty on NHQ? Because I bought one of those revolver modded max shots off of him. It looks exactly like that one you have.

=U=

*EDIT* And just for the thread, here's my 5 to 1 barreled Lightning Blitz. Get's around 80-90 on good darts. 15 pumps though.

http://putfile.com/p...221379.jpg&s=x2 *END EDIT*

#146751 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Team Slaya on 24 March 2008 - 10:28 PM in Modifications

Badass repainting of a laser fang that I got in crappy, chipped black. Redid the black, did everything else with Warhammer paint because I thought it would work the best. Also integrated a 1500 in the empty space a la Forsaken Angel. The blue isn't actually that blue, the flash makes it seem really bright. It's more of a dark blue.

Posted Image

Teeth, etc.

Posted Image
Posted Image

TS

#58958 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by Team Slaya on 09 July 2005 - 04:36 PM in Darts and Barrels

About the online store, there was one I came upon after searching. This was in a post as well. It's called Loghelp, and CX was talking about it. Just a thought.

TS

#63570 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by Team Slaya on 13 September 2005 - 04:10 PM in Off Topic

Is is possible to have two different computers folding for my one account?

TS

*EDIT* By the by, I just downloaded it on my new comp. It seems to be going, but it's been at 0 out of 2500000 for a while. And I just brought up task manager, who says that I'm using 95-99% of my CPU for the FahCore_78.exe. Any help?

TS

#63577 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by Team Slaya on 13 September 2005 - 04:58 PM in Off Topic

Thanks bolt, I'm gunna get on it tonight. As for my main comp, I'm already at 30000 steps out of 1000000!

Fold on!

TS

#65187 Grammaton Cleric's Sidearm

Posted by Team Slaya on 06 October 2005 - 04:09 PM in Homemades

Again, props on the homemade. That even looks posible for homemade newbies like me to attempt.

Hey! Groove has a heavenly amount of posts! :)

TS

#60158 Firefly Out Online

Posted by Team Slaya on 25 July 2005 - 10:16 AM in General Nerf

if you can pull out the orange obstructor, and put pvc barrels on it, then that could solve the problem. still cant open the gun all the way.

The orange obstructor that you talk about is part of the case, it seemed. It was attached. I'd say that you'd have to cut the case away to completely turret mod it. Plus, there are extensive air restrictors, which include some new obscure method of letting air in that reminds me of air tanks with firing pins. Check everywhere for screws, when opening it, as well, as there was one under the slider in the mav. Also, sometimes you can just pull apart the gun when you don't think that it's all unscrewed.

TS

#94685 Holiday Raffle

Posted by Team Slaya on 16 November 2006 - 11:56 PM in General Nerf

294. I <3 Maxshots.

TS

#166071 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Team Slaya on 02 August 2008 - 09:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Being the biggest war I've ever been to, Apoc was a blast for me. Sure, we dicked around a bit, but we still kicked a lot of ass. 50+ rounds were Effeminate, we fought through the rain, the new/young kids kicked ass, I'm sore tonight, probably tomorrow too. Mission accomplished.

And yeah, thanks badger for unloading your arsenal. That was great stuff.

TS

*Edit* Yeah, no problem bio. Though you did rub like half the paint off of the handle. :) No harm done.

#58040 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 June 2005 - 06:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Okey. Every major poster in this topic has said that they are coming. I'm still trying to round up some others.

1. Siler. You said that you were pretty close. Please post and tell me if you're coming or not, I know I'm being annoying, but I want the biggest possible turnout. I hope you can come.

2. Euphemism. You also posted a couple of weeks ago. No one really cares if someone is new, because we all are bringing spare weapons/ammo that you could use. I hope you can come as well.

So, right now it's around 11/12 people. Works for me, but i'd always like more people there.

TS

#54449 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 08 May 2005 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Are there any Boston area nerfers around? There seems to be no one except my couple of nerf friends, but most of them borrow my guns. And yes, i searched the site, but the only thread was 2 years old, so i decided to make a fresh one.

TS

*EDIT* You don't HAVE to be in the boston area. It would just be easier, for i live in lexington. *END EDIT*

#58047 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 June 2005 - 06:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I was only scared of it when it was just the two of us and I had no eye protection. He can also use less pumps to get 65-80 with it.

TS

#57651 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 16 June 2005 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I'd say ten, that's when i'm getting there. If anyone's house is nearby i'd really like to stop in for about 5 minutes. Please?

TS

#60703 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 31 July 2005 - 08:51 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys, did anyone pay any attention to the post above?

I was thinking that it could be around labor day, like the sunday beforehand. Labor day is a monday, I'm pretty sure. It should be at the same place because it owns, and the time worked out really well. 11-5. None of us stayed until 5 however, because we were fried. As jjb said, I'd like to start nerfing at 11, but if people aren't there that can't happen. Yazz, his friend, and I sat around for... about 45 minutes to and hour waiting for people. We did get there at 10, but I said I was gunna be there at 10, and so did NOB I think. Anyways, give me some feedback and throw out some other dates.

Will this work for you? I'll probably just start another thread to get people into the idea.

TS

#57379 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 12 June 2005 - 08:04 PM in Nerf Wars

What if I were to say: "I could bring a maximum of about 8-12 people....."
How would you respond to that?> 
Then there is the problem of transportation and getting by the parents.

Where did siler go? Siler, are you still with us? We need your people! :P

Most of us might have weapons for them. Check how many can actually come, and if you can make it, and then get back to us soon.

And yes, i know that he posted a while ago.

TS

*EDIT*

I'm sure his parents don't want a whole bunch of kids they don't know tramping through their house and making it stink up with epoxy and hot glue and dropping plastic shavings all over. I understand the fact that you're getting the brass there to mod your gun, but you can just borrow someone else's gun (my aresnal has grown, use one of them). Alternatively, I could just bring my epoxy and my pocketknife, which requires no electricity, and will work just as well as hot glue and a dremel.

Okay, yeah, i realize that it's somone's house, but still, I seriously need to glue 2 things, and then i'll have a modded Maxshot. :huh:

#59288 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 14 July 2005 - 10:19 AM in Nerf Wars

Okay folks. It seems that our group of people is growing, and with all the injuries out of the way, I think we should plan another war, just because the last one was a half faliure, because we only got four people total from the forums, and one had to leave. The only way the war was fun was because Yazz brought one friend in the beginning, and then called in another later. But NOB, jjb, and arcanis should be coming to this one. If anyone can make it.

I was thinking that it could be around labor day, like the sunday beforehand. Labor day is a monday, I'm pretty sure. It should be at the same place because it owns, and the time worked out really well. 11-5. None of us stayed until 5 however, because we were fried. As jjb said, I'd like to start nerfing at 11, but if people aren't there that can't happen. Yazz, his friend, and I sat around for... about 45 minutes to and hour waiting for people. We did get there at 10, but I said I was gunna be there at 10, and so did NOB I think. Anyways, give me some feedback and throw out some other dates.

Any new people to the area are welcome to come, just find out the directions on the MANIAC thread and bring as many guns as possible and as much ammo as possible.

TS

#58193 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 25 June 2005 - 03:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, we'll officially meet at the pond. Jjb, could you edit the other post in big capital letters accordingly?

Yazz, just to tell you, the other post was for that reason; who's coming.

TS

#58146 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 24 June 2005 - 08:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Shouldn't we just meet at the pond? Or at the entrance? Is there an entrance?

TS

#57594 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 15 June 2005 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Now that it being a pansy. The worst you could get is a welt, and that goes away in a day or two. And then you have anti-pansy insurance, because if someone calls you a pansy, you whip out the welt, and they'll leave you alone. Plus, that's only from pretty high powered guns, and even then, if they're powerful, they'll be used from a decent range, to the player's advantage. Sigh, i guess there's nothing to do.

Well there is a positive side to this post. Yazz's friend can come, as well as a newer nerfer, who only has a tek 6, waiting to be uberfied by jb's mod. He will be coming with me. I hope you guys bring extra primaries, as i'm on the low end myself, unless i get to mod that maxshot there.

TS

#55057 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 16 May 2005 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Could people start spitting out some dates? I'd really like to know the general time, broad at first, that this is gunna happen.

Aracanis, i doubt that you'll have too much to do in the next month, and then in your free time could make stefans. I gotta go out and get another package of caulk saver and some 17/32" brass, but I still have some saver left. I'll also bring saver, glue, and weights to it. I could also bring extra guns, once they come from ebay.

I also just realized that we need to call it something. MANO will work, but i always like originality. I'll post again when i think of something.

TS

*EDIT*

I got some good places to go too.

I dunno where you're talking about derek, we don't have too many nice places to go, 'cept the school, but even that won't work too well. Do explain what you were thinking of. *END EDIT*

#55503 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 May 2005 - 06:33 PM in Nerf Wars

I like NOB's idea of the name, though it will probably get bigger as time goes on.

I can only be there on the 25th, 26th, 30th, or 1st. Otherwise i'm either in school (before those dates) or in Vermont (After those dates). If anyone can come then that would be awsome, i'd like to have as many people as possible come.

TS

*EDIT*

Oh, and I go to school during the summer....

About when would that be?? *END EDIT*

#57267 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 11 June 2005 - 06:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Kiljhadh, how far is your house from the park? Is it walking distance? If so, modders could, theoretically, come to your house to mod, then walk over to the park with you. That would work better, for there is an obvious lack of electricity in the middle of a park.

Arcanis/userjb, could we have a set-in-stone headcount? I'm just curious, and it's probably just the old list plus 1 or 2. Thanks if you can do so.

TS

#54768 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 12 May 2005 - 09:42 PM in Nerf Wars

I think the best time would be RIGHT after school gets out, like... the next day. Could people tell me when they get out? Yazz and I get out very late June, like the 25th.

#54655 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 11 May 2005 - 09:46 PM in Nerf Wars

General post - If there is an upcoming event in the near month or so, tell me. Letting me know that you live in MA is cool and all, but i'd like to know a schedule if possible.

ssgt - As said above, could i have a schedule for when your wars are? Or where you're thinking about having one?

NOB - Again, sweet, but do you have any friends who you nerf with in your town? If there is a war soon, please let me know, via here or PM. Thanks

TS

#54451 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 08 May 2005 - 10:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, well its good to know someones out there. But can you give me the approximate distance from boston?

TS

#54585 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 10 May 2005 - 09:33 PM in Nerf Wars

User - Awsome. i'm still in middle school (8th) but could get a ride somewhere around alewife/lowell, that isn't too much of a problem. The thing that is is free time, i don't have much. If i have an unbooked weekend/half day/day off i'll post in this thread, otherwise, give me some times and i'll try to reply quick.

NOB - Sweet. Always good. Where in MA?

ssgt - What's the FDG??? If you have something coming up, let me know, i'm always here, and with a friend to bring =P

#55902 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 28 May 2005 - 09:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok people, this is turning out great, but there still is the problem of a definate location. Could people pick a couple, with descriptions, and post them? That would help a bunchies. Plus, it should be in the general 40 minute drive radius from boston, because it wouldn't help to have to make your parents jackass over to some town for a 3 hour round trip, as i might have to try to do.

TS

#55563 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 24 May 2005 - 04:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh man. Why?

We need all the people we can get, and you're bringing 4ish people, you gotta be there.

Damn...

#56978 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 08 June 2005 - 03:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Considering some of us don't have impressive arsenals, everyone should bring all working guns ( or fixable ones ), ammo, and materials for modding, such as tools, brass, copper, PETG, tape, hot glue, etc. Everything that you think might be useful. We might spend some time at the beginning modding if we want to, or have some mod while the others have a small game going on. It all depends on what people bring, and what we're interested in doing. Oh, and i will pay someone if they go out and get 5' of 9/16th brass and 1' of 17/32 brass, i'll pay for the price of it plus $5.

TS

#57066 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 09 June 2005 - 04:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet FG, thanks a bunch. How much would it all cost?

User - 26th, as NOB said, would have Kiljhadh coming, and I would like the biggest total of people we can get there. If there are any problems with the 26th, TELL US SOON! As you may have realized, we only have another week (*EDIT* Heh, just kidding. After user's post, i do realize that we have over 2 weeks. *END EDIT*). Also, i think that people should leave according to THEIR schedule - how much time to get home, when dinner is, etc. For my family, dinner is usually 7-730, and we're 10-15 minutes away from arlington, so i'd probably leave at 7 if other people were still there, but if it's just me and Yazz (also from lexington) then i'd leave. Just a suggestion. I'm willing to come earlier as well, i would like the longest possible time, because it's basically the only nerfing i'm doing all summer, and it's my first war. Just ideas, again.

TS

#57106 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 09 June 2005 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

FG - Okey, I'll have $20 when i come

User - Damn... i forgot it was a park... no electricity... you see, this is the problem. I'll be getting my brass there, so i won't be able to mod before hand, therefore i'll seriously suck... oh well.

Kiljhadh, is there a place nearby that we could get some electricity? Probably not, but i'll bring a plastic cover just in case.

NOB - I'll be making stefans all this weekend and next, but it'll only total around 200. I have some stock darts, but those don't count. Hopefully, someone else will bring a shitload, because I'm gunna need most of mine. I'll be happy to shell some out.

TS

#56494 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 03 June 2005 - 09:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Great job scouting out, but all of the images say that they are temporarily unavailiable. Is that because it is a direct connection to your computer? Or am i just really stupid?

TS

#56841 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 07 June 2005 - 05:44 AM in Nerf Wars

Okay! Now we have enough so that if some don't come, we still have a cushion to land on. We need a solid date, however, because my parents are gunna get pissed if they don't know exactly when they should be driving me. I'm hearing a lot of 25th and 26th, and I can do both, but i can't do those other ideas, like the ones in the PM that user sent out.

TS

#56570 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 04 June 2005 - 04:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh! Sunday also works for me. I just thought that it wouldn't work because it wasn't listed.

TS

#56532 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 04 June 2005 - 08:44 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok. So is there a definate date? Can we have the votes in a nice post please? Thank you JB, you pwn.

TS

#56600 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Team Slaya on 04 June 2005 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Kinda pushing it... maybe.

How so? Conflicts???

#94967 Next-gen Systems

Posted by Team Slaya on 21 November 2006 - 08:26 PM in Off Topic

IF I were to go and shell out cash for either of the current gen consoles, I'd first have to look at their libraries. Neither of the new consoles have a great library, I have nothing to really compare with.

When I was considering getting my PS2, I didn't go for the general, biased look on graphics and the ignorant ideas of being a sony/microsoft/nintendo whore. I went and looked at their libraries. I already have a Gamecube - it has served me well. I've had a TON of really, really fun games on it. Isn't that the point of it all? I couldn't give two shits if Xbox has better graphics with a semi-bland shooter, but has no other library to speak of. PS2 came to my tastes because of DDR and many good RPG's being brought onto that system. I like RPG's, they're fun, as is DDR and, as I discovered, Guitar Hero. Both of the consoles I got I am very happy with, and all my friends who got Xboxes when they came out are still playing Halo 2. Which I find sad, it was a good game, but not enough to entertain me for THAT long.

Don't get me wrong, shiny graphics are really hot, I like them a bunch. But if I was to shell out $599 + tax to some guy for pretty lookables I'd have my head thoroughly examined. I've seen a bunch of interesting titles come out for X360 already. I've also seen some VERY nice looking projects for Wii and PS3, such as Mario Galaxy and Assassin's Creed. As I said before, I'll wait it out and act accordingly. I was lucky with the GameCube - I didn't research anything about it, and some really good games came out for it.

All in all, I hoped this discussion wouldn't turn into a "my graphics r bettr than urs" fight, but actual discussions. I was mistaken, although the last two pages have had some seriously deep comments. Thanks a lot for that, elf, and others who kept their cool and gave some pretty intelligent feedback. Mad props.

And DTReaper had a good point, get back on topic! :D If you're gonna bash each other about charities, make a new thread.

And I gotta say it. Nerf really beats the hell out of shooters, both PC and Console. KthxI'llshutupnow.

TS

#63884 Your Armory

Posted by Team Slaya on 18 September 2005 - 09:56 PM in General Nerf

That doesn't beat my one and only Titan AS-V1 tongue.gif

If it means something to you, I also have a SuperMaxx 3000, but it's pretty badly screwed up. I'm hoping to hunt down some of the Lanard guns, but so far I've only seen First Shot's, and I'd rather have more NF's than First Shot's.

Why? First shots, in my opinion, have a better potential for modding and look cooler. Plus, the cocking lever is really cool.

TS

*EDIT* [/offtopic]

My arse is decently sized.

Titan
Hornet
Scout (crayola)
NF (old, PETG'd)
SF (brassed)
SharpshooterII (Brassed)
DT3 Battle Pistol (CPVC'd)
DT3 Arrow Shooter (Breach CPVC'd)
BBB
2x Xbow (one broken, other in pieces, but working.)
Maxshot (Breech modded)
2x At2k (one dead, other quad PETG'd w/ stock)
2x PC (One dead, other in pieces w/ 3 clips.)
Lightin' Blitz (in pieces)
Eagle Eye
TTG+Target
2x RF20's (w/out turrets, selling them)
Tornado
2x At2k
2x At3k
SSPB

Thats about it. I'm supposed to be asleep now, so tomorrow I'll probably edit a couple more on there.

*END EDIT*

#83498 Apoc 2006

Posted by Team Slaya on 19 June 2006 - 06:38 PM in Nerf Wars

UNCERTAIN.

It would kick major amounts of ass if I could, I dunno if my parents could work something out around it. My brother lives in NYC, and we have family in NJ. I'll get back to this. I'd really like to come to one of these.

TS

#123989 Halo 3

Posted by Team Slaya on 23 September 2007 - 09:17 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, it's pretty badass. My buddy got an X360 last week, and is picking up his copy on Tues. We're having an all night H3 bash on the saturday, 4 player co-op and live is gonna be sick. Even my Jazz teacher wants this game. :P

TS