Oreo's Content

There have been 10 items by Oreo (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#249281 Question: Angel Breech

Posted by Oreo on 31 August 2009 - 11:01 PM in General Nerf

I was thinking more like having a higher diameter barrel and then having a smaller diameter tube that I could shove in there. Like a Freak Barrel from paintball, you can look it up.

#227138 Nerf Products Discount Code:

Posted by Oreo on 29 April 2009 - 06:35 PM in General Nerf

HOLY SHIT! $45 for a recon? Not that anyone here should really buy one, but fuck!

#249300 Question: Angel Breech

Posted by Oreo on 01 September 2009 - 08:55 AM in General Nerf

Alright, thank you all, streamlines; out of the question.

#249356 Question: Angel Breech

Posted by Oreo on 01 September 2009 - 05:58 PM in General Nerf

Which blaster were you planning on modding?

I was intending to try this on the Raider

TO: Brit
So the gun can no longer accept the magazine?

Edit: Another quick question, does anyone know where I could find the thread for Angel Breeching a Recon? I had it a minute ago now I can't find the damn thing.

#249274 Question: Angel Breech

Posted by Oreo on 31 August 2009 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

Ok, I have a gun that I'm going to Angel Breech. My question is if it would be possible to maybe make a sleeve or other device that could make the thing able to exept stock streamlines as all the people that I play with refuse to play with stefans. My idea was to just make the main barrel a size for streamlines and to have a "stefan sleeve" if you will that I could shove in there to exept stefans. I just thought I should run this by you guys to see if there might possibly be a more efficent option. Your contributions are appreciated.

#231627 Cuttin' Longshots

Posted by Oreo on 20 May 2009 - 11:11 PM in General Nerf

Well I'm on commision for a friend who is inept at modding. He gave me his longshot and said, "Take her, treat her, spoil her, and raise her for war. Give her back to me and I will reward you, go well, Oreo."

Now I am doing CS's shotgun priming thingy for her but I don't own a jigsaw to cut the guide slots for the thing. I want to know how I could alternatly cut it. I thought I could drill a hole and stick the small sanding bit on my dremel and just sand it out but my father said it would be a bad idea. If any of you could help it would be sorely appriciated.

#227011 Ghetto Magstrike Overhaul

Posted by Oreo on 28 April 2009 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

This is the very basic magstrike mod, and besides, you have no pics. At least you have grammar skillz. Use the mod directory.

But all it says in the directory is to put some PVC thing with two ribs in the bladder. And Angel said it didn't work.

#227048 Ghetto Magstrike Overhaul

Posted by Oreo on 29 April 2009 - 09:26 AM in Modifications

You posted something that's already been done, you didn't even have pictures, and this mod doesn't even work unless you plug the OPV. And you called your mod an "overhaul"? Not in any way was that an overhaul much less a modification at all. I'm not trying to be mean here, but unoriginal work on this site is completely useless.

I don't know how to post pictures yet. Sorry if this offended some of you. But why does it not work unless you plug the OPV? Mine works fine. I've got the N-Strike but there isn't much of a difference.

EDIT: Oh crap. Well, Angel didn't do exactly what i did, but I see your point. Sorry for this useless post.

#227001 Ghetto Magstrike Overhaul

Posted by Oreo on 28 April 2009 - 10:01 PM in Modifications

I haven't seen anything like this on the searches so I would like to post it on here, just so new modders know how to do it.

1). Open up the gun, be careful not to lose any screws, you will need them later.

2). That little plastic "wall" behind the bladder? Cut it off on both sides of the blaster.

3). Put the gun back together making sure that all the little peices are in their appropriate slots.

4). Go piss off your sister.

And there you have it. The mod every 6 year old kid with a magstrike should do.

Flames? Cause I know this will accumulate them.

#231665 Cuttin' Longshots

Posted by Oreo on 21 May 2009 - 09:38 AM in General Nerf

Alright, thanks all, I guess I'll track one down.
A jigsaw I mean.