themessiahpsg1's Content

There have been 229 items by themessiahpsg1 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#89872 Don't Laugh

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 September 2006 - 02:54 PM in Site Feedback

Can anybody tell me what micro stefans are and wether or not they are a way of restoring shitty darts?

And yes, I'm a noob...

#97234 South St Paul, MN

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 December 2006 - 01:03 AM in Nerf Wars

I've started a nerf sparring group in South St. Paul.

#97260 New Longshot Mod/integration

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 December 2006 - 01:04 PM in Modifications

name suggestions:

Dart Attack
DALS
Over/Under
whatever the AR from Aliens is called.(by the way, that would be a bitchin' mod.)
Morita V2
LS2
French Silk
Die MotherFucker

That's All i've got for now.

Dirt Cheap Mod:
Take the barrel extension for the longshot out of the sidearm. you should be able to pull it clean out if you know what you're doing. insert into front of longshot and hot glue to your heart's content. cross-drill holes in tip of barrel for whatever the hell reason you want, i don't remember why i did. i also did the air restrictor mod, and it's pretty much manditory to make the thing work decently. i also added an actual 2x plastic toy scope that is actually accurate for something i found in my ceiling tiles. i'm going to try the integration mod today.

Quick, far-out thought:
take the "laser" assembly off of the NiteFinder and mount it on the accessory rail? hail me if you're interested or have pics.

i made a stinky.

#97319 South St Paul, MN

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 28 December 2006 - 04:36 PM in Nerf Wars

i, uh, may have chose the wrong word to describe it...
i'll rectify that now by replacing sparring group(by which i mean battling each other with anything that's plastic, rubber or shoots thing.) with crazy ass posse that shoots random people in the street with my longshot whilst riding on the back of a RIDING MOWER.

as for my location, 'having sex' with my CS-6 is one of two things:

1) Display of Material, not sexual, infatuation with my hell bringer.

2) another way of saying i'm always fucking with it(modding and such...)

sorry for the confusion.

Disturbing area? whaddya mean?

and fyi, i'm not hetero...

Sorry, i couldn't find the edit button earlier... DON'T BAN ME, PLEASE, I'M NOT that RETARDED!

#97323 War Stories

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 28 December 2006 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

tell me what your best maneuver pulled off in a war was!

#97373 War Stories

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 29 December 2006 - 06:22 PM in Nerf Wars

My friend Travis was running back to his base with my team's flag, and I shot him in the back of the neck from 70' with my blowgun.

Me and Mobeus took on Travis, Alex, and Freeze (Non NIC members) they had a nice assortment of couches to hide behind and we were pinned behind a wall. WE OWNED THEM.

At my first Nerf War I owned everyone with an NF by myself.

At my last Major war at Mobeus's house, I unleased hell with my new Longshot. I wasn't as good with it as I am now, but I still scared the crap out of my friends.

I fought two people by myself. They each had 3 hitpoints, I only had 1. I was using a Maverick, and as they ran towards me up the stairs with their DTG's, I unloaded my Maverick and got both of them before they shot me.

I ran up the slide on the 12' wooden fort in my yard, and shot the guy inside it with my Maverick before doing a backflip off the slide, and I didn't get shot.

I loaded up an RF20 and a Titan, holding one in each hand. Mobeus and my little brother were waiting for me, and when I opened the door, My little brother ran, and I unloaded the RF20 into Mobeus's face. He did a backflip onto the floor, and I shot him in the ass with the titan. :angry:

HAHAHA! i always love dramatic finishes.

my little shpiel involves My Modded longshot with both clips loaded and taped together at the ends, and my two mavericks loaded with taggers. i NEVER MISSED A SHOT THE ENTIRE GAME. (of, course, no one can hear your footsteps with James Brown's I've Got That Feelin' blasting 10 feet behind you.) plenty of dive shots and sliders, because i'm fairly good at them.

Related? :
A couple years ago, storm, the squirt gun company, made a semi-automatic (nerf) pistol, and it was GROOVY! 10 round magazine! not darts either, like hollow, plastic streamline darts...
PM me if you can tell me what this thing is!

#97374 Moddable?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 29 December 2006 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

HAHAHA! I JUST GOT ONE OF THOSE FOR CHRISTMAS, AND I USE IT TO WAKE MY STEP BROTHER UP WITH A FACE SHOT, AHAHA! these things must suck for fishing, but they're quite fun otherwise!

#97375 Rf20 Ideas

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 29 December 2006 - 06:52 PM in General Nerf

1) Somehow replacing that stupid rotating thing with a chain gun type thing.

2) Carrying two or three of the rotating things (filled) and use them as magazines. just replace the thing it sits on with a metal rod you can stick a pin through.

3) put a 1 1/2 to 2 inch hollow tube on the end to channel the bullets through, and if you put a handle on it, it becomes a tommy-gun! ^^

4) i, uh (shit, i can't think with this playing http://bahsheep.ytmnd.com/ )

i'll post 4 when i stop laughing and puking on the floor.

if you do these, show pics.

#97413 An Idea For Hasbro.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 30 December 2006 - 02:52 PM in General Nerf

[quote name='Cmdrmack' date='Dec 13 2006, 07:55 PM' post='96473']
[quote name='agentM192' date='Dec 13 2006, 09:50 PM' post='96467']
[quote name='AssassinNF' date='Dec 13 2006, 03:37 PM' post='96444']
[quote name='Cthulhu' post='96372' date='Dec 12 2006, 08:40 PM']
Another good idea would be a clip fed pistol. :angry:
[/quote]
Posted Image
Just with darts.
[/quote]

The grip of a pistol is too small for Nerf Darts, it would have to be stored in a forward compartment.

Something along these lines perhaps:

Posted Image

The bolt would be similar to the slider on a maverick, scout, or crossfire, but you'd push it forward to chamber the round. It'd have to be at least the size of a maverick, but if they could get it to have interchangeable clips with the Longshot it'd sell like hotcakes.
[/quote]

something like the Storm LS-2, eh?
i LOVE that gun...
i only need two to wreak hell...
btw, you can get extended magazines for these...

#97415 Moddable?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 30 December 2006 - 03:39 PM in General Nerf

(ok, i'll clean it up...) next time i go to my cabin, i'll grab it and tear it apart. and the thing with the bobber is i think
it stays shut during cast, until it hits the water, then opens up. i suck at fishing though, so i haven't gave it any other use than popping people in the head with the bobber shell taped shut.
that, and it sounds spring-loaded, prolly not a plunger.
http://www.buzzbeeto...2005/04660.html
is this moddable? even worthy of modding?

#99403 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 06 February 2007 - 04:14 PM in General Nerf

Maybe it's go with the pro skeet tradition and use something like this:
http://www.buzzbeeto...2005/05040.html
or:
http://www.buzzbeeto...2005/04630.html
God Forbid:
http://www.buzzbeeto...2006/04360.html

as for the actual trap, i fit isn't portable stock, just switch out the motor (if neccessary) and integrate it with a good-sized battery.

#99460 Moddable?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 07 February 2007 - 07:24 PM in General Nerf

QUOTE(not a forsaken angel @ Jan 1 2007, 10:31 PM)

Dang, that thing is so gay, they had to get people from san francisco to do the video. (haha, gay idiots)
Try not to be so blatantly rude. Regardless of your opinion, try to stay civil. Thank you.

thank you.

any way, i was in the middle of taking the thing apart and it freakin exploded, so i lost control and obliterated the pos. worthless. glad i killed it with fire.

#99539 Mn Spring Break Nerf War

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 10 February 2007 - 12:41 AM in Nerf Wars

Maybe my noob squad will make it, but we have to load up.

#100458 Mn Spring Break Nerf War

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 26 February 2007 - 04:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Messiah, what do you mean by "noob squad"? Are they just fresh meat, or are you in need of weapons? If it is the latter, I am sure we could easily provide.

Me and my noob squad means we've never faced anyone other than ourselves, except when we have a surplus of sucker darts, then we shoot cars as they pass by.

anyway, our chances of joining have just been demoted from maybe to slim, as my homelife just was devastated(long story.) :P :( :cry:

all we need now is a VERY LOT of darts. we have the guns, i suppose, as we've 2-3 LS, 2 NF, 2 Scout(i think), 2 FireFlies, 1 hornet, 2 titans, 1 bbb, 2-4 mavericks, and i think thats it. most are stock or lightly modified.

does anyone have any 1/2 inch backing foam for sale, pm me if you take cash.

#100525 Mn Spring Break Nerf War

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 February 2007 - 10:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Also if you plan on coming I'd mod your guns a bit more, or it might be harder to keep up with us.

the LS's both have the restrictor mod, and mine has 2-3 springs in place of the stock one, plus extended mag.

anyway, i just want to bring the boys out to their first nerf war, just for kicks, nothing serious.

did someone post earlier that they may lend us weapons? that would be groovy, in the event we can't keep up. ;)

#100528 Cheapest Homemade Ever!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 February 2007 - 10:37 PM in Homemades

the kid may have been a bit lax in his grammatical skills, but y'all didn't have to shit all over his simple idea. what was wrong with it anyway? i build similar things in class out of old pens and mechanical pencils, and they work fine.

#100530 Cheapest Homemade Ever!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 February 2007 - 10:57 PM in Homemades

;)
yeah, you're right, I'm sorry.

#100633 N.s.e.c.t. Internals

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 March 2007 - 05:56 PM in General Nerf

looks fun... i'm getting devious ideas about that turret... i could use it as a trap or mounting it on another gun, like a NF and using the existing power source(should it be providing sufficient power) to turn it into like an Electric-Maverick deal.

#101894 Asanine Ideas

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 06 April 2007 - 01:01 PM in Modifications

has anybody ever switched a NF's red led with a regular one for a built in flashlight? when i do this, i think i'll drill out the AA holes so i can fit a 9V in there. maybe even take that stupid focus lens out.

#102000 Asanine Ideas

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 April 2007 - 06:14 PM in Modifications

Yes, it's been done, in many, many ways. Make your own, then post about it.
[/quote]

you apparently didn't see the 'ideas' part up there in the topic title, meaning none of these ideas may come into fruition, and they are for laughs and the bored, but thanks showing me it's been done.
this weekend i tried my idea, but i fucked it up(as usual), and now I'm one NF short of a decent arsenal.

[quote name='sporkboyofjustice' post='101925' date='Apr 7 2007, 06:43 AM']
OK, how about integrating a fart machine into a blastfire so everytime you hit the blast button it lets out a huge fart?
[/quote]

this kind kind of stuff i want put in this thread; stupid ideas.
who knows? one may be actually cool.

[quote name='CaptainSlug' post='101938' date='Apr 7 2007, 11:16 AM']
And what an appropriate, if however misspelled, thread title.
[quote]as·i·nine
–adjective
1. foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid: It is surprising that supposedly intelligent people can make such asinine statements.[/quote]
[/quote]

i don't know how i missed that earlier.

mura: i just needed something stupid to do this weekend, hoping somebody would post something doable.

#102003 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 April 2007 - 07:02 PM in Darts and Barrels

what i do is convert all the non-longshot-capable darts int longshot-capable darts by taking of whatever headpiece already attached, glue in whatever fits(erasers, plastic bolts, thumbtacks B) , 6mm paint, airsoft, or bb's.), and, if need be, shorten the dart to my heart's content.

easy, cheap, tastes like chicken. ^_^

another thing i saw somewhere is reinforcing the dart with a straw. it kinda works.

#102007 Longshot "shotgun" Foregrip

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 April 2007 - 07:35 PM in Modifications

I made one of those with two planks of wood, a tin can, some nails and duct tape.
it works GROOVY.

#102008 Nerfbot And Rf100 Update

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 April 2007 - 07:52 PM in Modifications

first of all, far-fucking-out. put this on a high perch and pwn from afar.

i wish i could mount a LS on to a robot. i'd call it johnny 6.

#102039 Longshot "shotgun" Foregrip

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 10 April 2007 - 05:03 PM in Modifications

Wow, the tin can idea is actually a good one. Perfect fit to the hand and the ridges provide grip. Nice.

finally, a compliment. thanks bro.

#102040 Nerfbot And Rf100 Update

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 10 April 2007 - 05:17 PM in Modifications

god, sorry, i didn't see the date.

#102090 High School Pranks...

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 11 April 2007 - 05:24 PM in Off Topic

it's just a prank, let the guy have some fun. ^_^

try screwing or super gluing the bathroom stalls doors shut. (done by yours truly)
- or -
taking the pins out of the door hinges. (attempted, caught.)

you could even pull my Sadie Hawkins classic and use a big ol' stink/smoke-bomb on the dance floor.

slap the end of a roll of tape to a car and run around the row till you're out. or just slather the one car with tape.

go nuts with Pam on the railings.

ha ha, Crisco. that'd kick ass.

#102264 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 15 April 2007 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

It's about time that I got to post here!

I've got two mods that are worth putting in. The first is a basic NiteFinder mod.

Posted Image

RoseArt Marker Barrel, and three added ammo holders.

Posted Image

Ammo Holder 1...

Posted Image

Ammo Holders 2 and 3.

It gets approximately 55-60 I would guess with a 5 degree angle. This is very rough, as I'm just counting tiles in my dorm's hallway.

Up next is my heavily modified Longshot, the Peacemaker.

Posted Image

It's perfectly functional, but the wood's a little thin. I may rebuild it a bit stronger and cleaner. But it works NICE.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will post again when I have other stuff. Ciao!

~TCIND

i crafted my LS pump kit the same way, kind of. mines got half a tin can for a handle. nice work.

#104347 Moved

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 07 May 2007 - 07:55 AM in Off Topic

I've just recently gotten kicked out of my dad's house, and i am living with my mom and stepdad. life is a whole lot better now, i guess.
i have no idea why i'm telling y'all this.

#104539 Moved

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 08 May 2007 - 10:01 AM in Off Topic

Cool, I guess. Jsut wondering, and you don't have to answer this, why'd you get kicked out?

my stepmom hated me for being a fag.

</emo>

very yes.

#104681 Moved

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 May 2007 - 04:00 PM in Off Topic

Oooooh, ok then. It sounds like a hate crime. :o

well, that, and we were always fighting. plus I don't want 'Nazi Affiliation' on my record.
she is evil, and I was a bad son.

I failed her.

does anyone nef near so. st. paul? i could use a good fight.

#105825 The Tec 9

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 16 May 2007 - 07:48 AM in Homemades

wtf, the pictures aren't showing up.

sounds great, though.

#105826 What Should I Buy?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 16 May 2007 - 08:01 AM in General Nerf

just me, but I'd buy a Longshot and mod the shit out of it. Chuck Norris couldn't touch my CS-6. the thing is a beast and still has a long way to go before it's finished. go with the longshot.

#106094 What Should I Buy?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 May 2007 - 07:57 AM in General Nerf

The problem I see with a Longshot is how complicated the insides are it can really overwhelm (sp?) most modders.

yeah, but you'll be fine if you just remember where things go.

#107047 Clip Tek

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 22 May 2007 - 08:09 AM in General Nerf

Homefully, NERF will rip off the concept and bring us a smaller clip pistol, with reload clips separate.
I can only hope.

hopefully, it's mag will be interchangeable with the longshot's. now that would be cool.

#108523 Future Nerf War Crime

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 31 May 2007 - 08:18 AM in Homemades

Two people calling somebody else a "dumb shit" have both misused the word "your".

So:

You're
all dumb shits.

lol.

to summarize everybody's opinion: Put your brain back in your head, by a Co2 powered rf20 (or magstrike if there is one), and give up this ludicrious, useless cannon idea. and when did your train of thought skip past paintball tanks?

son, you may be well on your way to acquiring a Bachelors in Failure.

(scuba tanks, wtflol.)

sorry for the 1337speak, but it seemed necessary.

#109336 Whats Your Favorite Fast Food Places?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 04 June 2007 - 08:16 AM in Off Topic

icky :rolleyes:
i wouldn't eat fast food if i had to. blegh.

#109530 What Instruments Do You Play?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 05 June 2007 - 07:57 AM in Off Topic

I play guitar, bass, and keyboard, i mix, i sing, and i write.

#111913 Semi-auto Longshot?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 18 June 2007 - 07:32 PM in Modifications

(ignore this)

#111912 Semi-auto Longshot?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 18 June 2007 - 07:32 PM in Modifications

a storm LS2 internals would seem to be the most compatable, with a stationary clip and all, but that's just me.

#114132 Longshot Sopmod

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 02 July 2007 - 11:35 AM in Modifications

Has anyone tried and succeeded in having a removable torch/ laser pointer inside their shotgun fore grip?

yes, it works well if you wire it right.

and the sopmod or whatever looks totally possible, but if i built one, i'd put the handle oon either side.