JT Nerf Girl's Content

There have been 130 items by JT Nerf Girl (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#29642 Yard Sales

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 26 June 2004 - 10:45 PM in General Nerf

I didn't go to any yard sales today, 'cause I was to lazy, but my dad went and he got me five new guns. He paid like three bucks for all of them. I got a PowerClip, a SuperMaxx350, an original Ballzooka, a Lightening Blitz, and an Eagel Eye. I saw the Lightening Blitz and Eagel Eye and was rather happy. I have two PowerClips already, so that wasn't that exciting. Also I was wanting another SuperMaxx250/350, so that was nice.

But anyways, tell of any good stuff y'all have found at yard sales.

#44969 Where Da Old Bastards At?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 27 December 2004 - 11:34 PM in Off Topic

anybody over 13?

I'm over 13. I'm in fact 17, and will be 18 in one month and 29 days.

#45105 Whats Your Favorite Line Of Nerf Guns?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

My LnL is my baby.

#29493 What Do You Do With Your Liquitron Gauge?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 24 June 2004 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

I choose nothing, cause I have yet to mod my AT2K. I'll get around to it some day though. Then I'll see what I do with it.

#4481 Visual Basic?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 May 2003 - 05:34 PM in Off Topic

Oh yeah, I'm good. Those didn't work, so I used what I *do* know about VBasic. You can make things visible and not visible right? That's all you do! The code for the command button is just

frmWhatever.Visible = False
frmWhatever2.Visible = True

It's as easy as that. Heh, aren't I smart?

Anyways, now I need to figure out how to make two of them random. Any ideas?

#4431 Visual Basic?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 May 2003 - 02:16 PM in Off Topic

In my computer science class we're learning a bit of this, but not enough for what I want to do. We won't learn what I want to do till next year. So I was wondering if anyone here knows how to go from one form to another by clicking a command button? If you do could you please tell me? I'm still trying to find it online too.

#29238 Virginia War

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 10:28 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys, I've been thinking about getting a war together down here in Lexington. It would probably be late July to early August. If you have anyway of getting here that would be great. Just let me know and we can try to work things out.

#2947 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Hah, it's not that easy for me to just 'come over' to somewhere out of state. My parents aren't fond of taking me anywhere out of town even to Nerf. That'd be sweet to have like... an all out Nerf war with ever clan from around here. I need to talk to my guys about getting back into it and actually forming a clan. I've meet groove *sigh* before at one of the Roanoke wars by El Hombre. Don't mind me, I'm a girl, and I like cute guys (why do you think I Nerf, besides the fact that it's fun as hell).

#3197 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 08:22 PM in Nerf Wars

If it ever stops raining up here we might be having a small war. I'll try and get something together one weekend with all my guys and then the Roanoke guys, and maybe you guys could come up too, that'd be fun. One of my friends has a good area, and I've been thinking of some great tactics for it. I'll let you know.

#2883 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering if there are any other Virginia ****ers on here than on ****HQ. I'm in Lexington, so if anyone's closer it'd be kool to set up a war sometime!

#45584 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 January 2005 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

I have to admit, I am a Nickleback fan.  I think it's funny that they match up, but I think it's cool how they fit together like that too.  And if you listen to most rock/punk rock type stuff, it's all mostly the same anyways.  That's how it is with most any type of music.

EDIT:  Why do ya'll not like them so much?

CROIKEY!

It's the wild teenybobber, in her natural environment.

Let's not do anything to piss her off, eh?

...oh, shit.

Hey, I am not a teenybopper... anymore at least. Yes... I have just about every Backstreet Boys and Nyncs CD there is, but I was 15 when they came out, give me a break. I don't hardly listen to them anymore, only if I'm dreadfully bored. I do listen to a bit of everything, you name a band and I probably have something from them on my computer. Unless it's rare or really unheard of.

#45523 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 05 January 2005 - 11:10 PM in Off Topic

I have to admit, I am a Nickleback fan. I think it's funny that they match up, but I think it's cool how they fit together like that too. And if you listen to most rock/punk rock type stuff, it's all mostly the same anyways. That's how it is with most any type of music.

EDIT: Why do ya'll not like them so much?

#45796 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 January 2005 - 10:40 PM in Off Topic

What do you mean "minimal talent like LP"? You like Nickelback, but you think Linkin Park has minimal talent? Just because their music isn't the best doesn't mean they aren't talented. You see, they write NEW MUSIC for EVERY SINGLE SONG THEY MAKE, unlike minimal talent bands like Nickelback. Nickelback doesn't have enough talent to write new music, no they just think of new words and put it with the same music as their old crap. Have you ever heard LP play live? They sound completely awesome. It's almost unreal how they sound so perfect! Have you ever heard Nickelback play live? It sounds like the guitarist is just strumming the same chord over and over again (and he probably is). Minimal talent band? That's Nickelback for ya', not Linkin Park.

Woah boy... If you listen to Nickleback enough and actually play any instrument you'd be able to tell the difference in those two songs. They sound similar but they are not the same. Most of this type of music uses 'power cords' which means that it is mostly similar. Trust me, the music for Someday and How You Remind me are not the same. For one, miminal talent in my opinion is singing. LP doesn't sing (well what I consider singing) and Nickleback does for the most part. I never said I didn't like LP. I do actually like most of their stuff. And I never once said anything like "OMFG Nickleback is like only the best band EVER!" cause they're not. I just said I like them. I also like Green Day, Blink-183, GC, Creed, Alter Bridge, Big & Rich, Usher, and I'm sure I could waste more time by listening ever single artists that I've liked. Minimal talent means that they're not the greatest thing on earth, this coming from a musican. No, I can't play anywhere near what LP *or* Nickleback can, but that's because I've only been playing guitar for about a year. But I have played some instrument since 5th grade, so I know my music pretty well.

#45790 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 January 2005 - 10:10 PM in Off Topic

you name a band and I probably have something from them on my computer.  Unless it's rare or really unheard of.

Blink 182. I'm talking pre-Enema Of The State.

Does pre-Enema doesn't count that album does it? I've got 'All The Small Things' and 'What's My Age Agian' along with the entire Take Off Your Pants and Jacket album and the self-titled album (it's 2003 I believe). I have empty folders on my computer where I was going to download Budda and the rest of their albums, but haven't had time yet. Try something else.

Reading if fundimental, motherfucker!

I read a lot, mostly Sci-Fi/Fantasy stuff though...

All of ya'll keep talking about CDs and stuff, see I haven't bought myself a CD in oh... at least three years or so. I refuse to pay for my music. Like someone here said that all the old classical people didn't make hardly anything and now people with minimal talent like LP make enough to just give away 100,000 dollars. Yeah that's great that they did that and all, but having enough money is crazy! That's like the new movie War of the Worlds that's coming out, part of it was filmed in my area and Tom Crusie gave some girl a large amout of money. It was at our DQ, ya know how they'll set the jars out to collect money for people who can't pay medical bills and stuff? He just donated all this money to that. I can't even imagin! Stuff like that makes me mad and that's why I refuse to pay for my music anymore... got a bit off-topic but oh well.

#3258 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 04:43 PM in General Nerf

The Impossible: 10 Acres of land including wooded areas with rope bridges and hunting blinds, rocky hills for capture the flag, and a beach with cliffs so we can get the "D-Day" vibe going. A concrete slab about two football fields in length for "urban" shoot-em-ups. And a Juice Bar. A massive Juice Bar.

I really like your idea. Expecially the D-Day thing, that would be fun. Heh, juice bar. Why a juice bar?

#3208 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:06 PM in General Nerf

I just wanted to know what you guys think the untimate Nerf arena would be. It doesn't have to be possible, just explain what it is and why you picked it.

I got my idea from LOTS. Have any of you been to Busch Gardens? I love that place. But anyways, he said that that would be the ultimate place for a Nerf war. Just think, you could have as many teams as there are countries and have each country be that teams base. Like Ireland for example, that would be the team I would be on, just because I love Ireland. But each team would have a few maps, and you could play kind of... hmm... like a capture the flag/scavanger hunt or something. I dunno how that would work, but it would still be cool. Anyways, tell me what you think and post your own ideas!

#3305 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 11 April 2003 - 01:54 PM in General Nerf

It could be the fuckin back room of a zoo where they try to force pandas to mate...

Do you have any idea how random that was?

#3343 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 April 2003 - 01:33 PM in General Nerf

Or crotchity old men. then you have a great place

if there werent any kids, then we wouldnt have to worry about him. and he COULD be easily taken care of...

*yawns
*tosses grenade
*shed where crochity old man is explodes

That's so crule!! Haha, but still funny!

#3275 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

I think the ultimate Nerf arena would be a gigantic public bathroom...

Uh... why excatly? Please explain.

#3159 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:02 AM in Off Topic

I want to see a Jackalope. ;)

Well yeah, who doesn't? Has anyone ever seen that show thing with the jackalope dude on it? And it like was running from the cops or something? What was that? That was so funny. :lol:

#3155 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 09:54 AM in Off Topic

I want a jackalope! Uh... yea...

#3129 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

I like the one with the guys from Monty Python. Heh, where'd you find that?

#3370 Switch Shots Super

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:13 AM in Modifications

ya i have had this problem before i was working on a ss2 and i found out that it wasn't the gun, it was the fucker who tried to mod it! i know how you are going to fix this, it is very e-z to do. what you do is get a 20 dollar bill and go get your self a fucking brand new gun.

You are such an asshole. You can't even find these any more, at least I can't.

#3346 Switch Shots Super

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 April 2003 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

Okay, I've been working on mine, took out all the water parts and all, like the mod I looked up said it. It was all working find, got the air release valve hot glued to the trigger and everything. I put it back together, it shoots once and then it's like the air release valve won't close all the way so I'm just pumping air straight though it. Has anyone had this problem? If so how can I fix it? I've looked at it probably ten times and I still can't get it right. I glued the trigger spring in place, thinking it was that. I just don't know what it is!! Urgh, please help me here...

#45080 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 03:26 PM in General Nerf

I know how far it is because it's in a town that's about 60 some miles away. I've been there before but not in a very long time.

#44972 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 27 December 2004 - 11:52 PM in General Nerf

I've heard people talking about a titan and a scout gun... can anyone tell me what this are? Pictures would help.

#45058 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 12:17 PM in General Nerf

I am not trying to sound snippy, but they do have a TV ad for the gun.

I never said they didn't. I just said they don't have ads on the stations *I* watch. I haven't seen a Nerf ad on TV in months.

And anyways, these are the set of guns that were getting ready to come out about the time I stopped posting last. I think I've actually seen some at Wal-Mart.

#45017 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 28 December 2004 - 05:55 PM in General Nerf

Well she did say stupid question, but come on they have tv ads and thing is in the inserts for the paper or you could have just searched TRU and found it.

Obviously they don't have ads on the TV stations I watch and the closest TRU is over 60 miles away.

And sorry, but I thought some people would be nice enough to just answer a simple question, but obviously not.

#29285 Stock Or Stefan?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 23 June 2004 - 03:30 PM in General Nerf

I usually use certain darts for certain guns. But I'll usually pick up whatever and use it.

#3371 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

It's a good 25 minutes from Busch. We could bring extra guns, or something, if you want to play...

No... see when I come down it's with a *school* thing. FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). We're going to Busch Gardens for our spring trip and I thought I could just meet you guys there and we could hang out. I'd love to war with you guys, but I don't think they'd let me go off to somewhere else to have a Nerf war, not to mention my mom would kill me <_< . I'm going to be having a war next Saturday though, LOTS, says he can't come that far for a war, but you might could come if you want. I'll give you more details next week if your intersted. Mostly I need to find out when I have to work next weekend.

#3352 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 April 2003 - 08:52 PM in Nerf Wars

No way for me, that's a four hour drive. I may be coming down there in May, but that's just for a school thing to Busch Gardens. I could meet you guys there and we could hang out though.

#3592 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 17 April 2003 - 08:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Ooh.. I am interested. I'm not exactly sure what days I'm free, but I'd like to finally come over there and attend. I've got a bunch of pals that I'm sure would be able to attend, I just don't know what days they'll be free. I'll give updates whenever possible. *excited*

Try for this Saturday at 5. Call me or something if you want directions. Or just come by my house at like 4:30 or so. We can arage stuff. I'm kind of teaching a new guy, and getting the others back into it. It should be fun. Its at a playground and by 5 there shouldn't be any little kids around. But little kids are cute... we nerfed there a week or so ago and they were just running about like "Ohh ohh dart! I have a dart here!!!!" *holds out dart excitedly*. Hah, it's so cute!

#2972 Sm 250

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 April 2003 - 03:06 PM in Modifications

That's what I've done, that's what I ment when I said I single barrel modded it. I think I said it at least...

#2951 Sm 250

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:16 PM in Modifications

I've got three of these and I've done the single barrel mod and stretched the spring, but are there any other mods? I'm waiting to get one really nice for a friend who's getting into Nerf cause his birthday is coming up soon. I"ll probably give him a sm3k blue (hah sucks...) to mess with, maybe he can make some use out of it. Anyways, are there any other mods?

#3195 Proof Of Hasrbo Engineers Modding Their Guns

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 08:17 PM in General Nerf

You know what this means don't you? We must organize a war against these supposed "engineers" who work for this "Hasbro". A reckoning must be brought forth. EVIL WILL BE DISPELLED!!

Hold on, what's going on? Get away from me.

I bet we'd kick thier pansy asses... or more likely their mods would rock ours and we'd go home feeling odd and stupid.

It'd still be worth it to play like 'professional' Nerfers. There should be like actual Nerf Areans, like paintball areas. Now if that ever happens, that would be sweet.

#4432 Orange Weirdness!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 May 2003 - 02:18 PM in Off Topic

Has anyone seen this new Mountain Dew LiveWire? It's like... orange... It says it's only available summer 2003. Anyways, I was just wondering who all has seen this, it's weird.

#3807 Nerf Club!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 22 April 2003 - 03:42 PM in General Nerf

Well I emailed the teach and asked him, he said no go with *him* because he's already doing a lot of stuff after school next year. I did ask him if he knew any other teachers he knew that might be intersted. *crosses fingers* I'll get back to you guys sometime later!

#3694 Nerf Club!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 20 April 2003 - 09:15 AM in General Nerf

Just got this idea this morning. I'm going to talk to the physics teacher to see if he'd be intersted in helping me start a Nerf club. I could recruit more people, get physics help in moding guns, and other stuff. I think this would be really cool. Plus the physics teacher is really cool, even though I don't have him this year, I will next year, and I've heard he's really nice and stuff. Anyways, I just wanted to get you guys opinion on this, so tell me what you think!

#30398 My New Friend

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 05 July 2004 - 02:10 PM in Off Topic

Those things are good. So is the Ice Java stuff.

Anyone had a MOOlate from DQ? They're awesome, but expensive.

#45792 Music Genres

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 January 2005 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

It's not that they are stupid, it's that there are too damn many sub-genres... it just makes it too hard to categorize because of how many there are. Sometimes it helps, though... let's you know what kind of music things are before you get it and such.

Excatly! I was trying to organize all the music I have on my computer and I had no idea where anything went. I just put it where I thought it went and left it at that. It really doesn't matter if you think about it because as long as you like it, who cares if it's considered "Gothic Rock" or "Pop"?