man with many guns's Content

There have been 162 items by man with many guns (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67090 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 03 November 2005 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the feedback! It is very comfortable with the stock on, with it off it's alright. I took one of those deer hunting games that project the image on the wall, then you shoot at it, heres a link: Deer hunting game. Then is sawed off the handle, and sawed off the at2k handle, and glued the other one on. Sqiggs thats pretty cool, do you use the 2 barrels like a double clip on an assult rifle?

#68701 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 02 December 2005 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

I know, it does but it's not mine, it's Mayhems. Swet bow, what did you use to paint it? Airbrush?

#67064 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 03 November 2005 - 05:29 PM in Modifications

*snip*

Posted Image

*snip*

Thats sick! I love that! Great job! I'd really like a right up, like the p90 at2k, or what ever is.

ps: I'd really like some more feedback on my guns.

#66514 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 24 October 2005 - 05:24 PM in Modifications

[img]http://http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4451/s24002980fm.jpg[/img]
*snip*

What is that thing where the ammo holder use to be?

#66348 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 22 October 2005 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

Joey, Hammer is right, thats the sm750, and thanks.

At2k with stock attatched:
Posted Image

At2k with stock not attatched:
Posted Image

#66180 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 20 October 2005 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Here's some of my mods:

Quad barreled at2k:
Posted Image

Custom painted firefly(not finished):
Posted Image

3B with 750 (old) integrated:
Posted Image

Joey:Your pics are to big. Sorry for not leaving you feed back but that has to be the best split fire i have ever seen. And where did you get the stock?

#67516 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by man with many guns on 12 November 2005 - 10:12 AM in Modifications

Nice list there. I like it.

#67527 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by man with many guns on 12 November 2005 - 01:21 PM in Modifications

I get files at sears. They have tons of files, cheap too.

#66185 Cars

Posted by man with many guns on 20 October 2005 - 08:33 PM in Off Topic

Muscle cars all the way! 1969 Dodge charger is my all time favorite, and 1965 GTO's are nice to.
Herse's are nice to, why I like them is simple,in the words of AC DC "I got The Herse 'cause I never die."
But I absolutely hate imports. In fact this is what I think of imports(don'y look if you like ferrari's): http://img370.images.../mvc113s2wx.jpg

#68055 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 20 November 2005 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Your going to get shot if you walk around outside with that. You should paint it hot pink, or paint the end of the barrel red.

ambushbug where is the cpvc shell mod you speak of?

He is talking about my mod, here: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=5362&st=0

It works for the Rapid fire foam rifle too.

#67978 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 08:28 AM in Modifications

Nice idea but I still think I'd like the lever better. Using the fingers on my trigger hand to work the lever, I'm sure my RoF would be much faster than pulling the bolt. I will try to shove some barrel material in there as well (I've been meaning to use some spare 9/16 brass for this purpose but haven't got around to it). Have you used it in combo with the CPVC shell mod?

and, oh yeah - I believe you meant "Rapid Fire Rifle" not the "Fast Action Rifle"? (a la Boltsniper).

I belive he meant to say that, becuase he is giving it a bolt, making it more like F.A.R..

#67566 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 13 November 2005 - 10:01 AM in Modifications

Um....all the pictures show up as NF pictures for me. Not double shot pics.

That's a good observation. However, I have already seen the pics previously. More than likely he overwrote his double shot pics with his NF pics. Simply renaming the files and uploading the missing pictures should clear everything up.

Yeah, thats what I did, sorry, it'll be a while before I get new pics. Do you know a way to get them back? I deleted the ds pics.

#67568 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 13 November 2005 - 10:14 AM in Modifications

I would call this a good example of why you should always back up your files. Believe me, you'll appreciate this advice one day.

I will from now on, I just wish I would've sooner.

#67576 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 13 November 2005 - 12:23 PM in Modifications

*AHEM*

I like your mod the best though; more pictures and more accurate ranges. Nice job.

That was when I was thinking if it would work. I hadn't tried it at that time. Then I did and edited the post. I never got around to an actual write-up.

So yours doesn't eject Man_with_many_guns? That sucks but it's a good mod.

I didn't want it to eject, and thanks. Sorry sbout the pics. Did you see them before they were screwed?

#67947 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 18 November 2005 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

I fixed the pics.

#67526 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 12 November 2005 - 01:17 PM in Modifications

*AHEM*

I like your mod the best though; more pictures and more accurate ranges. Nice job.

Thank you! I didn't realize that. His mod though still has the shell ejection, mine doesn't if you use hot glue, it sticks on the end and doesn't eject.

#67499 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 11 November 2005 - 10:53 PM in Modifications

Ya dude Thanks a million it does help range this also works on the Rapid fire lever action.

Your welcome. Glad it works for you.

#67495 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 11 November 2005 - 10:31 PM in Modifications

An alright gun stock.
Posted Image

Our main mod is going to be on the shell not the gun
Posted Image
Tools needed
Hacksaw
Needle nose pliers
Cpvc
1. Take your pliers and remove the middle posts
Posted Image
2. Cut off the end of shell
Posted Image

3. File off end
4. Cut a 2" piece of cpvc
Posted Image
5. Place cpvc in shell, with some e-tap on the end or for a more permient effect put hot glue on the seem
Posted Image
6. Enjoy!

Ranges: About 5- 10 more feet than stock

#67512 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 12 November 2005 - 08:44 AM in Modifications

For the Lever action buzz bee
I am in need of your help though you see ounce the round is fired It travels through the barrel sometimes it clips the edged of the barrel while exiting and makes it spiral out of control anybody up for a challenge Pvc mod anybody?

You could saw off the orange end. Mine had the same problem, so I sawed of the end. Do you want pics?

#69872 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by man with many guns on 26 December 2005 - 11:05 AM in Homemades

Wow, thats a nice big area. It looked like it would have a pretty good range to. Haha, that backround noise was kind of funny.

#67159 Firefly Rev-8 Cpvc Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 05 November 2005 - 02:53 PM in Modifications

I wonder what ever happened to Rusty's Smurf 2k.
That was really cool.

What does it have to do with the mod?
Nice mod Squiggs.

#68307 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 25 November 2005 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

Good mod ive done something similar two one of my nfs and it worked out well. However, just to get a bit more range you could put in a heavier spring and use some rubber bands. (why not?)

Yeah, I would do that if I was getting heavy use out of it, but I only bought the gun to do the mod, and then I gave the gun to a friend. And thanks, both opiumpanda( I didn't see his post) and sponge.

#67713 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 15 November 2005 - 05:56 PM in Modifications

Much as I enjoy a good Nf mod this just isn't really anything special. This is just a textbook modification, a good thirty people have probably done it and two dozen more could've. Don't get me wrong, its a decent mod, but it really isn't anything worth posting.

Thanks every one!

I never said it was original, and I wanted to do it for the new members. And your post was worth posting? And I never said no one has done it, and honestly I wouldn't care if you liked it or not!

#67559 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 13 November 2005 - 12:10 AM in Modifications

10. ~Enjoy!
Posted Image picture posting limit.

#67646 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 14 November 2005 - 07:20 PM in Modifications

Thank you, it doesn't suck it down the barrel, all the way. It does a little bit, but not more than about five milimeters. But my bbb does, all the way into the gun, like the plunger tube. I'm not sure if I believe 80', but if it's an old one, maybe ocasionaly 70'. Thanks every one!

#67558 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 13 November 2005 - 12:09 AM in Modifications

A not so good gun stock e-x3, and doesn’t use it’s full potential. That’s about to change
Posted Image

1.Remove all screws. There should be 14. Open the gun carfully.
Posted Image

Optional step: 2. remove led light
Posted Image

3. Un-screw the plunger, and throw away the pieces but these:
Posted Image

4. Take the air restrictors, and punch them out, by any means. They should look like this:
Posted Image

5.Place now non-restricting air restrictors on plunger tube.
Posted Image

6. Cut 3” inch length of cpvc
Posted Image

7. Hot glue cpvc on plunger tube.
Posted Image

8. Trim case to fit the cpvc.
Posted Image

9.Place all internals in case
Posted Image

#67434 Spencer Carbine

Posted by man with many guns on 10 November 2005 - 08:47 PM in Homemades

That would be hard to make, but would be great. Put a homemade plunger tube on it where the hammer is, it would look so great so, it would have great ROF too.

#67462 Spencer Carbine

Posted by man with many guns on 11 November 2005 - 07:53 AM in Homemades

Interesting idea, but I don't see how it extracts the shells.

Right here is how it ejects them Posted Image

#66304 4b - The Bacon Bow (semi-automatic Bbb)

Posted by man with many guns on 22 October 2005 - 09:25 AM in Modifications

How is the coat hanger conected to the brass? Great Job! I had a herat attck when I seen that thing.

#68057 Speedloader Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 20 November 2005 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

Nice and simple mod, but I too am wondering about where that gun came from? Is it new?

It's made by lanard, and at some stores, not all though. Nice mod, precise and deatailed.

#68414 Pump-action Clip Writeup

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 10:46 AM in Homemades

Umm Maybe I got the wrong impression but.... Doesn't the At2K start with 4 barrels.... then you reduced it to a single 3 shot clip? How is that good? Granted I'm probably being foolish and confused.

That didn't make sence to me either. I would make it a 5 shot, instead of a 3 shot.

#68734 At2k Quad Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

Are the barrels stable? They dont jiggle or move or anything with them just being hot glued to the turret? I would probably like tape them all together in the middle or something just to be sure.

Yeah, they are rock solid. You could tape them just to be sure, but I would worry about it. I have used a quaded at2k in a war, and I am really rough on my guns, and I throw the my guns down in the middle of the war and spin them very hard.

#68816 At2k Quad Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 05 December 2005 - 05:22 PM in Modifications

Well, I have to say that it looks like the barrels could bend or fall off at any moment, but maybe your hot glue is better than mine. I think that I would use epoxy instead, and possibly put a pole of something in the middle just to make sure that they are aligned.

Just one question that I've never really asked. What do you do to get the darts into the back of the barrels? Do you ramrod, or is the fit loose enough that you can just blow them down?

I take the dart, and twist and then blow. It won't fall off, I have threw these on the ground hard.

#68707 At2k Quad Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 02 December 2005 - 08:03 PM in Modifications

AT2K Quaded
The at2k, a great gun once modded, before, not so much. Some of the time the darts don’t even leave the barrel. So lets mod this bad boy. Here’s a pic of it un-modded :
Posted Image
Supplies needed
4x6-8 in. of Cpvc
Screwdriver
Hacksaw
File
Hot glue gun
A hand
A working brain ( I know some of you don’t have this ;))

1.Remove all screws. It should look like this:
Posted Image

2. Remove the pump from the pump tube and plug it with your hot glue gun. Once your done, place it back in.
Posted Image

3.Remove the turret from the case.
Posted Image

Make sure you keep this piece right here right here, the o-ring:
Posted Image

4. Cut off the end of the barrels with your hacksaw about ¼ or1/8 in. from base type thing. You should see springs and junk, keep on going, and in the middle you should hit a medal post, you want to swerve around that, because it would be a lot more work that is necessary to but through it. This is what it should look like:
Posted Image

5.Cut 4 6-8 inch segments, but make them all the same length, as if you don’t make them the same length you will get varied ranges.
Posted Image

6.Take your turret, and hot glue your cpvc barrels. The best way to do this is to do it 1 at a time, and glue the turret and the barrels, then stick it on, and then glue around it.
Posted Image

7. Place the o-ring back in the turret back, and place the turret on the valve. It should fit back together perfect.
Posted Image

8. Screw it altogether.

9. ~Enjoy

#70145 First Gun?

Posted by man with many guns on 30 December 2005 - 01:53 PM in General Nerf

It could also be the ratchet blast.
My first nerf gun was the all mighty B 'n A. I got into nerfing just shooting some friends when I was like 6. Then later I just kept getting more and more nerf guns. I finally searched nerf on the internet, and found some nerf sight with a mod, then I went running to my dad and said "Dadddy, daddy, there's theses neat people who can make nerf guns go super far, can you dothat for my nerf gun, can you can you can you?"
Then my dads like "Well, it seems to hard, I don't think you should be doing that any ways." So, I remembered the NIC later, and thought I'd give it a whirl, so here I am today.

#68789 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 04 December 2005 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

Pico, sorry for dobting, I definetly believe that. Just so you know, its not a good idea pump it more than 3-4 times though. My family had a station wagon just like that. ^_^
Once again, sorry for not beliveing you.

#68733 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 12:41 PM in Modifications

it will just keep letting the exces air out.

And more air. Your range will decrease each extra pump that you pump it when you leave the pump handle stock. I have pump it 10 times without the pump plugged, and it fired about 50-40 feeet.
It is generly advised not to pump it over 3-4 pumps if you have it plugged, any more than that, it wil be to much presure for the valve and tubing.
Pico, your saying at 110', the stefan still had enough altitude to go over the top of a tree? I'm not buying it, even if its angled. How high was the tree? Could you take a pic of the tree?

#68728 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 09:58 AM in Modifications

Great job! But why did you post it here?

#67211 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 06 November 2005 - 01:01 PM in Modifications

Send me a pic.

Or better yet, post it on here so you get different opinions.

#67383 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 09 November 2005 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

i was thinking about this today and i think if i put a weaker spring in the rf20 it would take longer for the bolt to return to the home position and give more time for air pressure to rush into the barrel. the PC has a weak spring to allow air pressure time to seep into the barrel. seing as how the two blasters have the essencially the same mechanism im certian it will work much better than streaching the spring like i already have.

But wouldn't that decrease range?