man with many guns's Content

There have been 162 items by man with many guns (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66180 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 20 October 2005 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Here's some of my mods:

Quad barreled at2k:
Posted Image

Custom painted firefly(not finished):
Posted Image

3B with 750 (old) integrated:
Posted Image

Joey:Your pics are to big. Sorry for not leaving you feed back but that has to be the best split fire i have ever seen. And where did you get the stock?

#67090 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 03 November 2005 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the feedback! It is very comfortable with the stock on, with it off it's alright. I took one of those deer hunting games that project the image on the wall, then you shoot at it, heres a link: Deer hunting game. Then is sawed off the handle, and sawed off the at2k handle, and glued the other one on. Sqiggs thats pretty cool, do you use the 2 barrels like a double clip on an assult rifle?

#66514 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 24 October 2005 - 05:24 PM in Modifications

[img]http://http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4451/s24002980fm.jpg[/img]
*snip*

What is that thing where the ammo holder use to be?

#66348 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 22 October 2005 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

Joey, Hammer is right, thats the sm750, and thanks.

At2k with stock attatched:
Posted Image

At2k with stock not attatched:
Posted Image

#67064 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 03 November 2005 - 05:29 PM in Modifications

*snip*

Posted Image

*snip*

Thats sick! I love that! Great job! I'd really like a right up, like the p90 at2k, or what ever is.

ps: I'd really like some more feedback on my guns.

#68701 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 02 December 2005 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

I know, it does but it's not mine, it's Mayhems. Swet bow, what did you use to paint it? Airbrush?

#67527 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by man with many guns on 12 November 2005 - 01:21 PM in Modifications

I get files at sears. They have tons of files, cheap too.

#67516 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by man with many guns on 12 November 2005 - 10:12 AM in Modifications

Nice list there. I like it.

#70145 First Gun?

Posted by man with many guns on 30 December 2005 - 01:53 PM in General Nerf

It could also be the ratchet blast.
My first nerf gun was the all mighty B 'n A. I got into nerfing just shooting some friends when I was like 6. Then later I just kept getting more and more nerf guns. I finally searched nerf on the internet, and found some nerf sight with a mod, then I went running to my dad and said "Dadddy, daddy, there's theses neat people who can make nerf guns go super far, can you dothat for my nerf gun, can you can you can you?"
Then my dads like "Well, it seems to hard, I don't think you should be doing that any ways." So, I remembered the NIC later, and thought I'd give it a whirl, so here I am today.

#68733 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 12:41 PM in Modifications

it will just keep letting the exces air out.

And more air. Your range will decrease each extra pump that you pump it when you leave the pump handle stock. I have pump it 10 times without the pump plugged, and it fired about 50-40 feeet.
It is generly advised not to pump it over 3-4 pumps if you have it plugged, any more than that, it wil be to much presure for the valve and tubing.
Pico, your saying at 110', the stefan still had enough altitude to go over the top of a tree? I'm not buying it, even if its angled. How high was the tree? Could you take a pic of the tree?

#68789 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 04 December 2005 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

Pico, sorry for dobting, I definetly believe that. Just so you know, its not a good idea pump it more than 3-4 times though. My family had a station wagon just like that. ^_^
Once again, sorry for not beliveing you.

#68728 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 09:58 AM in Modifications

Great job! But why did you post it here?

#66809 Boltsniper Gns Pistol For Sale

Posted by man with many guns on 30 October 2005 - 02:29 PM in Homemades

it's a dope design

Is that good or bad? :huh:

Or Bolt, you could go with the idea that got me into nerf, a FN F2000 bull-pup rifle.

That means great. And I agree,he should make a bullup.

#66834 Boltsniper Gns Pistol For Sale

Posted by man with many guns on 30 October 2005 - 08:45 PM in Homemades

Me.
My dad is Darth-Bob.
:huh:

I hope Shinny won't suspend my account cause I outbid him by a dollar...

No, he won't. If it was cxwq, you be gone. 9999 day suspension. [/kidding]

#69872 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by man with many guns on 26 December 2005 - 11:05 AM in Homemades

Wow, thats a nice big area. It looked like it would have a pretty good range to. Haha, that backround noise was kind of funny.

#67483 Traps.

Posted by man with many guns on 11 November 2005 - 07:15 PM in General Nerf

What happened to just guns and darts?

#66304 4b - The Bacon Bow (semi-automatic Bbb)

Posted by man with many guns on 22 October 2005 - 09:25 AM in Modifications

How is the coat hanger conected to the brass? Great Job! I had a herat attck when I seen that thing.

#66185 Cars

Posted by man with many guns on 20 October 2005 - 08:33 PM in Off Topic

Muscle cars all the way! 1969 Dodge charger is my all time favorite, and 1965 GTO's are nice to.
Herse's are nice to, why I like them is simple,in the words of AC DC "I got The Herse 'cause I never die."
But I absolutely hate imports. In fact this is what I think of imports(don'y look if you like ferrari's): http://img370.images.../mvc113s2wx.jpg

#69983 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by man with many guns on 27 December 2005 - 07:38 PM in General Nerf

Manwithmanyguns, while seemingly noble, a confession isn't going to help here. Act, and respect will come with it.

~ompa

I will try to post less, and do less of the the points that veggie brought up. I really didn't realize what I was doing, and but I do now. In case I do accdentaly gp back to being the uber n00b around here, will some one please remind me?

#69980 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by man with many guns on 27 December 2005 - 06:40 PM in General Nerf

I know I'm not respected around here, and I know I'm a n00b. I'm sorry for ruining the boards. I shouldn't have been such a dumb ass. I'll start posting less. I think I have contributed some with some mods, but not much.

#68417 Wtf

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 12:02 PM in Off Topic

That was not the only reason you was suspended, he said he was going to suspend you any way. The way you was carrying your self on the forums, and your topic was a major reason why you was banned.

#68426 Wtf

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 12:20 PM in Off Topic

i went to the post and i seen that someone got banned because he was french and his english was poor i dont know why you think im him im NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stop

Why don't you stop, french fag.

#68445 Wtf

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 12:54 PM in Off Topic

your still a pussy nerd

Sorry Tailo.

#67075 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 03 November 2005 - 06:52 PM in Modifications

Is the bladder that white plug that plugs into the red tank with the rubber tuby thing in it? If so, then it poped out of the rubber tubing when I tried something by accident. Would any of this tank modding help at all? I'd really like my RF20 back and running again.

Also, when you say band the bladder, you mean elastic bands right? What do you do? I'm still kind of confused with the bike tubing. Excuse my n00bishness.

The blader is the black thing that expands when you pump it.

#67383 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 09 November 2005 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

i was thinking about this today and i think if i put a weaker spring in the rf20 it would take longer for the bolt to return to the home position and give more time for air pressure to rush into the barrel. the PC has a weak spring to allow air pressure time to seep into the barrel. seing as how the two blasters have the essencially the same mechanism im certian it will work much better than streaching the spring like i already have.

But wouldn't that decrease range?

#67211 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 06 November 2005 - 01:01 PM in Modifications

Send me a pic.

Or better yet, post it on here so you get different opinions.

#67347 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 08 November 2005 - 11:37 PM in Modifications

The rf20 is what I like to call a pneumatic actuated spring gun. All the air pressure does is move the mechanisms and cock the spring. The spring is what actually launches the darts. So you actually have to stretch the spring to get better punch. It is unlike the power clip where the air pressure is actually used to force the darts out of the barrels. Its distance was no better than any other rf20 until I actually stretched the spring. The rate of fire Increases Drastically however!! And gives you the right to go I AM ARNOLD GET DOWN!! And start spraying.

Oh, wow. All Haul Tytus! So you mean the barrels didn't improve range as much as streching the spring? Cool!

#67345 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 08 November 2005 - 11:25 PM in Modifications

I never bothered to do anything with the overpressure release calve in the bladder. I just bypassed the thing completely by feeding up to 150 psi directly through the Trigger and into the firing mechanism. As shown in these pictures http://tytus.multipl.../photos/album/7

I seen those videos, your Rf20 is sick! What are those ranges?

#67292 Big Salvo

Posted by man with many guns on 07 November 2005 - 05:20 PM in Modifications

Hey is there a website for meijers, I cant find one with lanard products.

Yup, right here.

#67065 Rf20 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 03 November 2005 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

i cut away some of that wall so the valve would not open

Please read and review our Code of Conduct. Thanks.

He said he was dislexic and add so he can't spell. Thats pretty cool thats your brother.

#69220 Knives/swords Collections

Posted by man with many guns on 14 December 2005 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Angel, thats sick! I love it! Thanks for the pic, I;m interested in a knife like that, where did you get it and how much? I would love to have on of those. The reason it looks like a toy is that those knifes are for display only, and they are made to look good and only to look good.

Wow, those are awesome palose, are all of your swords like that? You'd have to be a drug dealer to pay for those, are you? ;) Do you medival reinact or somehing?

#67824 Why

Posted by man with many guns on 16 November 2005 - 09:00 PM in Off Topic

so

Why do trolls come like this come to our boards? Stop dissing our sport, asshole.

#66574 College Football

Posted by man with many guns on 25 October 2005 - 08:17 PM in Off Topic

Go buckeyes! Ohio state is my team. I know I'm going to get flamed but, go ahead, Bring the flaming!

#68364 Knives/swords Collections

Posted by man with many guns on 26 November 2005 - 04:03 PM in Off Topic

There was a gun topic, so I thought what the heck, why not. Post pictures of your knives/swords here. I'll post my collection: Posted Image
Feel free to post 1 at a time or all at one.

#68377 Knives/swords Collections

Posted by man with many guns on 26 November 2005 - 08:04 PM in Off Topic

Wow, those are nice. Your right pinney, I don't really need them, but I want them.
Those are awesome euph, I love the sword. I have a box cutter just like that, but I didn't post it.

#66577 Nstrike Poll

Posted by man with many guns on 25 October 2005 - 08:21 PM in General Nerf

Your account will not be functional until Mar 11 2033, 07:11 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

I don't mean to make anyone mad (I don't know how this would)
If this board is still up in 2033, will those banned be allowed to come back and post? I mean you're only suspending them for 9999 days, I've been wondering this, and I just had to ask, sorry if I sound like a n00b, but you all know me as the forum n00b so, yeah.

Yes, but most likely they won't come back.

#68055 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 20 November 2005 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Your going to get shot if you walk around outside with that. You should paint it hot pink, or paint the end of the barrel red.

ambushbug where is the cpvc shell mod you speak of?

He is talking about my mod, here: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=5362&st=0

It works for the Rapid fire foam rifle too.

#67978 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 08:28 AM in Modifications

Nice idea but I still think I'd like the lever better. Using the fingers on my trigger hand to work the lever, I'm sure my RoF would be much faster than pulling the bolt. I will try to shove some barrel material in there as well (I've been meaning to use some spare 9/16 brass for this purpose but haven't got around to it). Have you used it in combo with the CPVC shell mod?

and, oh yeah - I believe you meant "Rapid Fire Rifle" not the "Fast Action Rifle"? (a la Boltsniper).

I belive he meant to say that, becuase he is giving it a bolt, making it more like F.A.R..

#69011 Self-propelled Arrows/missles?

Posted by man with many guns on 10 December 2005 - 10:22 PM in Homemades

Pinney, a long time ago, I have fired that exact rocket, and it is no where near dangerous. I have fired engine powered rockets to, one almost blew up near me, with that I have had no problems with any failure. Depending how onld he is, you could proboly have him with it unsupervised. You pump it estamting 30 times, and there is a guage telling when it is full, then you press a button ( I forget where it is now) then it fires. It fired about 90 feet in the air, definetly as high as an engine rocket using an a or a b engine. It doesn't go anywhere near whree it is fired even with no wind. There is no parashoot to set up eiother. Once again, depending on his age, he could put it together himself. Assmbly is only connect the barrel, and the plastic tube to the pump tube. It is very very durable to, we fired it probably 25-30 times in a row, doing the same thing the next day. I don't think it would be to easy for him to fire it at things if he doesn't have any one helping him, as the pump tube needs to be held up. I think he'll love it!
Sg, I don't think that would be practicle in a nerf war.

#69020 Self-propelled Arrows/missles?

Posted by man with many guns on 11 December 2005 - 10:23 AM in Homemades

It probably is like a Titan that shoots skyward.

-Piney-

No, it is alot more powerful than a titan, It seeems to have alot more presure.

Sg, if you was going to do this idea, inspite of inpracticality, these rockets would be what to do it with, as the sides are plastic. They plastic sides would be perfect for an expanding bladder.