hardshot's Content

There have been 78 items by hardshot (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#227297 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by hardshot on 30 April 2009 - 07:01 PM in Modifications

Now for my awesome nightfinder....

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

pic 6

I like my red eyes in the fourth picture, it looks like I'm evil and about to kill you. The ranges are 40-45 feet with hereticorp's foam in 1.5inch captain slug style stephans from the speed loader and around 35-40 feet form the single barrel. Note, all ranges above are done with NO bands.

The modifications done to this gun are...
- minimization
- ammo holder in the bottom
- extra spring
- lubed
- 1/2 inch cvpc coupler

#241175 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by hardshot on 09 July 2009 - 08:50 PM in Modifications

Just a better view of my 17/32 brass speed loader.Posted Image

This is my supermaxx 750. It just has a 6 inch petg barrel and a plugged pump. Getting ranges of about 70 feet.
Posted Image

Last but not least, this is my wipeout pistol or PS800. It is getting 50-60 feet. The pencil velcroed onto the side is just a rod to get the dart to the bottom of the barrel.
Posted Image

#241076 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by hardshot on 09 July 2009 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

sorry, I'm going to have to put this as a link untill I figure out how to post a picture. It keeps saying that I can't post dynamic pictures. I'm using photobucket and some help would be nice

My modded bbb, tomorrow I will be putting a 2k where the front handel is (like the crooksbow).

#227291 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by hardshot on 30 April 2009 - 06:42 PM in Modifications

First, Let me show you what is possibly the biggest fail ever to come to this site....

Effeminate FAIL!

So... The story is that my bother's firend (age 8) wanted to be like me and mod nerf guns. He didn't have a barrel material or hotglue so this is what came out. A normal glued on toilet paper rolled completely stock maveric. Oh, and he also claimed that it gave him a few more feet. Well, he acually lost about 10 feet. Now he has a fail at nerf maveric and it has an Effeminate range of 12 feet.

Congratulations, my brother's friend is the winner of nerf.

#232181 Nerf In Popular Culture

Posted by hardshot on 24 May 2009 - 08:34 AM in General Nerf

In American Pie 2, when the main character graduates from collage and visits's his old house, there is a wildfire in the background.

By the way American Pie 2 is a great movie.

#232222 Scarborough Area Nerf War (canada) Or Scano

Posted by hardshot on 24 May 2009 - 01:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe for now. I will talk to Glint, maybe we can carpool.

#233161 Scarborough Area Nerf War (canada) Or Scano

Posted by hardshot on 28 May 2009 - 08:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm really sorry guys, but my brother has a soccer game so I have no ride. My parents don't like me carpooling with strangers so since Glint cannot go, I'm a nono for this war. On the bright side though, I'm almost a definite for the upcoming SOF war, so I will see you guys there.

I'm still a nerf war virgin. :angry:

#242101 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 15 July 2009 - 04:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Nice pictures. Your grandfather has a nice camera. Applefury, when was the picture of you dancing taken?

#240903 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 08 July 2009 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, and if anyone has shit to sell, bring it to the war. I am going to bring money and probibly buy a blaster or two. Also, I am interested in buying a super clip that's NOT stefan modded. Thanks. If anyone could tell me how much this super clip would cost, that would be great.

#240885 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 08 July 2009 - 07:53 PM in Nerf Wars

It could be fun to nerf in the rain. Effeminate muddy slide kills! I hope I have my replica of the crooksbow done by saturday.

#241782 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 13 July 2009 - 07:22 PM in Nerf Wars

I was just wondering, are there going to be pictures? Dumpster, i know your grandfather was taking pictures right? Thanks.

#241359 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 10 July 2009 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Glint is NOT coming. He has football or something. I just said that he's a good modder. Nothing to do with the war.

And thankyou angel.

#241496 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 11 July 2009 - 06:32 PM in Nerf Wars

That was a pretty fun war! I'm glad that I got to match some names to faces. Sorry me and my friend has to leave early, he had to get home for is hockey game. You guys were pretty fun. DeadDumpster though, is your sm1500 on steroiods? I have 3 fucking welts from that bitch. Thanks to you too dude13 for the maveric and ls clips and you FA_24 for the brass.

Angel, it would be awesome if you could organize another massacure after Apoc. I want to attend a larger war and my friend would also like to attend a larger war.

Applefury, well organized, I really liked the location and your a really good nerfer.

#240726 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 07 July 2009 - 08:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I just wanted to find out if anyone have a lightning blitz (modded with petg or stock) of a stock at2k. I could offer a fair price.

#241505 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 11 July 2009 - 07:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes, that is my nightfinder. My friend must have forgotten about it. Could you ship it or hold on to it untill the next war we both attend? Thanks.

Also, what did I miss when we left?

#241316 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 10 July 2009 - 05:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Dead dumpster, I'm sure I can lend you 25-30 darts. I use FA_24 beige foam so if that doesn't fit your barrels please let me know. Also, Forsaken_Angel24, are you still able to bring the foot of 17/32? Sorry for not reminding you.

I can't wait to show off my half replica of the crooksbow. Me and Glint just made it today (Glint is an awesome modder). I am so excited for this.

#241025 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 09 July 2009 - 01:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering, should we bring light/dark shirts for organizing teams or is there ribbon or somthing to wear?

#240254 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 05 July 2009 - 08:58 AM in Nerf Wars

That's fine. I just want to be able to tell my darts from everybody else's darts. Also, are me and my friend the only people under 15 going to the war? I can't wait to meet some of you guys! I so excited for my first war.

Also, are you guys going to be explaining how to play the games once we get their? I've been looking around the site, and all I have found is Captain Slug's Nerf war etiquet (spelling?). It only explains deathmatch and ctf.

Also, does anybody have a lightning blitz they could sell to me at the war? Modded preferably but stock would be okay too.

#239895 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 02 July 2009 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a 75% for this war. I just need to wait for either of my parents to say they will drive me, or to get a ride there. I should be able to come. I can't wait to meet you guys!

#239998 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 03 July 2009 - 05:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I am now about a 90% for the war plus I will be bringing a friend with me who seemed to be interested in my nerf guns. Also, is there anyone who could sell me 1 foot of brass at the war? Also, what is the recomended amount of darts to bring per person and are there anyone else using darts made from FA_24's beige foam that have colored tips? Thanks.

#240171 North York Canada War July 11th Recap

Posted by hardshot on 04 July 2009 - 05:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, I'm now a definite plus 1! Again, could somebody please sell my a foot of 17/32 brass at the war? I really need this thanks.

#243688 Guess The Amount.

Posted by hardshot on 24 July 2009 - 07:48 PM in Off Topic

75.98 CAD

#225112 The Cyclops

Posted by hardshot on 22 April 2009 - 07:19 PM in Modifications

Hello, I wanted to say that your nightfinder is amazing and since FA_24 cannot enter, you might have a shot at winning. I am really impressed that somebody could make an integration like that look so clean. It must have took a lot of time to get it perfect. Also, is the pump plugged in that gun?

I always think it's pretty cool when somebody makes a gun thats 3 times bigger fit in that smaller gun and this clean.

#245952 Scano 2. Now At Oakridge Jr. P.s.

Posted by hardshot on 07 August 2009 - 11:44 AM in Nerf Wars

I will not be attending, i got some company over. Sorry for the short notice.

#243146 Scano 2. Now At Oakridge Jr. P.s.

Posted by hardshot on 22 July 2009 - 10:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Nothing on my calender for that day. The problem is that both my parents are working so I will have to find a ride there. Shit me out, beat me to the ground and throw me down as a maybe.

#243228 Scano 2. Now At Oakridge Jr. P.s.

Posted by hardshot on 22 July 2009 - 08:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Applefury, would it be possable to hand my nightfinder over to dude13 or foof or anyone in your area assuming I can make the war. I would greatly appriciate it.

#245497 Scano 2. Now At Oakridge Jr. P.s.

Posted by hardshot on 04 August 2009 - 05:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't know if it matters, but the weekend after would be better.

#244727 North York Canada War September 5th

Posted by hardshot on 30 July 2009 - 03:19 PM in Nerf Wars

October 5th wouldn't be a good idea. I am some other nerfers are starting our first year in highschool and it may be hard to make that one.

You do High School on a Saturday?

Homework? It might work. If i'm the only thing keeping you from that date, use it.

#244690 North York Canada War September 5th

Posted by hardshot on 30 July 2009 - 10:26 AM in Nerf Wars

October 5th wouldn't be a good idea. I am some other nerfers are starting our first year in highschool and it may be hard to make that one.

#244683 North York Canada War September 5th

Posted by hardshot on 30 July 2009 - 09:34 AM in Nerf Wars

The 29th seems like the best option for me too. It seems like a lot of people would be able to make it on the 29th and it won't be too close to APOC or SCANO 2.

#244313 North York Canada War September 5th

Posted by hardshot on 28 July 2009 - 09:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I might be able to go. I need to talk to a few people though. Also, why not make it one week later on the 8th? More people would show up.

#248632 North York Canada War September 5th

Posted by hardshot on 26 August 2009 - 09:05 AM in Nerf Wars

The location looks fine too me, I'm just worried that we can't play near the path because of pedestrians and what will the owners of the houses think of us yelling and shooting eachother in their backyards?

#245672 North York Canada War September 5th

Posted by hardshot on 05 August 2009 - 08:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a definite for now. I will have to see about rides and something might pop up. But, I should be there.

#230669 Cosmetics

Posted by hardshot on 16 May 2009 - 08:36 PM in General Nerf

The looks of your gun don't affect how the gun works in any way. I personaly really like cosmetic mods and honestly, would you rather be shooting people with your piece of shit or your beautiful prized baby?

#241504 The Fomebow - Extensive Bow And Arrow Makeover.

Posted by hardshot on 11 July 2009 - 07:18 PM in Modifications

Tantum:There not showing up for me either.
Fome: That looks amazing. Would you use it in a war? I am really excited tyo see the ranges

#240117 Air Zone Scorpion Bow Optimization

Posted by hardshot on 04 July 2009 - 12:20 PM in Modifications

Amazing job! I can't wait to see what you do with the paintjob. I think that stock, the scorpion bow looks cooler then the bbb.

Also, the way you draw pictures and write the steps on your white board, makes reading the write-up much more enjoyable and interesting.

#236907 The Guns You Don't Use Anymore

Posted by hardshot on 17 June 2009 - 11:44 AM in General Nerf

For guns I never use, I would have to say my strikefire. I removed the ar's then basically left it. I always use my nightfinder as my pistol. I don't have that many guns, but for guns I always use, I would have to say my at2k and bigblast. My at2k was the first primary worth gun that I ever got and it has an awesome rate of fire. I never nerf without it. Also, my bigblast is my most powerful gun.

I hope your project goes well.

#225604 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by hardshot on 24 April 2009 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

I will post the ranges tomorrow when the plumbers goop dries. I hope this helps people out with their bbb's.

#225968 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by hardshot on 25 April 2009 - 09:59 PM in Modifications

Okay thanks very much for the help guys. I think my problem will be fixed once me and glint get together and work some more. I will bring this to Massacure 4.

#225950 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by hardshot on 25 April 2009 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Okay I got some less blurry pictures of the gun...

Full gun

Front of the gun

Speed loader

how we put the pluger tube and other internals into the shell (I think we did it wrong)

How the gun looks after I unscrew it from being stuck

Sorry about the links. I tried to post pictures but some message about "no posting dynastic pictures allowed" or something.

I am having some difficulties with the internals though. I think I have the orange pieces with the spring that go into the groove and the plumger toob assembly in the wrong places. It would be great if somebody could help me out with this. Also the problem is that the gun is cocking out and shooting, but after the shot it kinda locks in place and wont come back in.