Foamfoot's Content

There have been 406 items by Foamfoot (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#201058 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Foamfoot on 04 January 2009 - 03:16 PM in Off Topic

Your puny COD4 will pale in comparison to the upcoming ANIMAL CROSSING CITY FOLK FISHING AND BUG TOURNEY! Now, it will start soon after I figure out how the **** to use friend codes. Bastard codes... Do you like it when I input you correctly? NO! YOU'RE A FRICKIN RENEGADE CODE AREN'T YOU?

#229705 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 11 May 2009 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

"The more badass it looks, the more it sucks."

That's not true in any way.

#229899 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 12 May 2009 - 08:18 PM in General Nerf

Maybe it doesn't have a breech(insert creepy alien sounds). No I am just joking and Zachfrog Friggin really you couldn't had just said freaking.

What the fuck did you just say?

#229870 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 12 May 2009 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

"The more badass it looks, the more it sucks."

That's not true in any way.

How so?

The Recon looks pretty cool, yet it has horrid performance.
The yellow Longshot looks better than its blue variant, but it still manages to suck.
The Vulcan looks amazingly badass and intimidating, even (So far as a Nerf gun can), but it has the most issues I've ever experienced.
Maverick. That's all I have to say about that one.

Those are all opinions (which guns look cool) which are not even close to being universal. How a gun looks has absolutely nothing to do with it's performance, one way or the other. Crossbow, titan, nitefinder, and SSII.

Let's take this to PMs.

#223933 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Foamfoot on 16 April 2009 - 10:44 AM in General Nerf

I'll help. I like pie, so I would be good for this.

#260444 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 January 2010 - 02:41 AM in Off Topic

If anyone wants a trial of Shattered Horizon, tell me. It came with three, and none of my friends can run it.

Seriously, though. If your PC can run crysis on full, then it will run this on med-high settings. If your computer can run crysis on low-mid then it MIGHT run this on the very minimum. I'm only going to give you the trial if you can run it.

#260519 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 January 2010 - 05:37 PM in Off Topic

If anyone wants a trial of Shattered Horizon, tell me. It came with three, and none of my friends can run it.

Seriously, though. If your PC can run crysis on full, then it will run this on med-high settings. If your computer can run crysis on low-mid then it MIGHT run this on the very minimum. I'm only going to give you the trial if you can run it.

Those requirements seem pretty standard now. I don't know a PC gamer who doesn't meet that.
I'll take a copy. Sounds cool enough.

Oh, if people want to post PC specs here too, they can do that. Why not make this an all around PC gaming thread?

Add me, then tell me that you want it. First come, first serve.

#259863 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 26 December 2009 - 10:44 PM in Off Topic

Anyone pick up anything cool in the holiday sale?

#259035 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 15 December 2009 - 12:23 AM in Off Topic

Steam ID: Foamfoot
Games Owned: Far Cry 2, Counter Strike:Source, Gmod, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.

At least hit me a PM if you're going to add me, I kinda need a heads-up.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I tend to play blockland with steam overlay and such running.

#260952 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 January 2010 - 04:04 PM in Off Topic

I saw that you were looking for a avatar for the Steam Group and I whipped this up after I got back this afternoon.

(picture)

Sorry about the boring black background, I got tired of trying to figure out how to change the background to transparent in GIMP. Enjoy.

I like this:

Posted Image

#259865 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 26 December 2009 - 11:19 PM in Off Topic

Almost got Fallout 3 for $37 but its too good for my computer to run...

Really? Even on ultra-low settings? Have you tried overclocking your shit?

#260941 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 January 2010 - 02:58 PM in Off Topic

Hey, so, there is like this Nerfhaven group on steam. It seems like a good idea to me. It's run by Xtremejumpy, and it kinda needs some more members.

Steam linkage

EDIT: Xtreme, why do you have the individual boxes of TF2 and Portal? I didn't really think those were available. Did you fashion them yourself?

#261761 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 13 January 2010 - 11:45 PM in Off Topic

Anyone here play Killing Floor? or are all of you a bunch of slack jawed faggots who play Left 2 Dead?

Please, for the love of god, no. Do not start that stuff here unless you are obviously being tongue and cheek.

#261383 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 10 January 2010 - 02:24 PM in Off Topic

Alright guys, server is up, I'll be keeping it up till around 12 AM PST (unless I have to turn off my computer, but I don't see that happening). Game starts in about half an hour. Have fun.

#261980 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 16 January 2010 - 01:57 AM in Off Topic

It's from the movie predator, baby. Velvetta knew, as well as anyone here who has seen predator. Relax and look into jokes a little more thoroughly. Of course I don't think you're a bunch of faggots, and frankly, if anyone believes I was truly inferring that any of you are faggots, maybe I should have called you idiots. ba dn tss

yeah, killing floor has fire axes

Look, it's not like I didn't get you were kidding, it's just that a lot of people won't get it.

Anybody up for some BF2? (anyone even have the game?)

#261155 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 08 January 2010 - 02:14 AM in Off Topic

CSS weekend game update:

We will be playing on a standard server unless someone has a dedicated server that we could use.

#260984 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 January 2010 - 06:40 PM in Off Topic

Would anyone be interested in a big game of CSS this weekend? I'm trying to get a dedi server up on my old computer, but it's looking kinda iffy. If I can't, I'll just host a normal server and stay in it throughout the game.

Does 6 PM to 12 AM (PST) this Saturday sound good to anyone?

#261309 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 09 January 2010 - 09:53 PM in Off Topic

Looks like whoever made the event is not around. For future reference, let's use the Steam Community Page that we have for shit like this. I'll be posting an announcement in there about how to create an event (and give useful info like server ip, etc).

For now, if you want to join our game, follow either myself or Homestarrunner in through the Steam Friends utility.

-Groove

Sorry guys, I was fiddling with my server, trying to get dedi on it... but it just doesn't work. I guess I had too high hopes for my old computer. I'll start up a game now, sorry for the delay.

EDIT: Looks like you guys beat me to it. I'm working with a friend on using his server tomorrow, so I can make this up to you guys. Here is his server profile, just to show I'm not a yanker.

EDIT part Deux: We've got a server up! 192.168.1.4:27015

#209173 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 02:32 AM in Nerf Wars

Yup, it's confirmed that there is no possible way of me going.

FUCK

Oh well, I don't look good on camera anyway.

Give the SoF crew my regards, from the "Gaping blackness that sucks all light and happiness into it".

#208403 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

The reason Seattle was selected was because there is a substantial population of nerfers there, but it has never been able to really pull itself together and have a major event. That's a major part of what Season of Foam is for. Once we have passed through, you all will have had that first major event that will set off the rest of them from then on. You'll be able to have wars long after we're gone (and are capable of it now) but sometimes we just need a little push out the door.

Liar, you just want our coffee.

What about the gasworks park?

#208674 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 February 2009 - 04:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I spent a few weeks in a town called Marysville, North Point Park and Jennings Memorial Park are venues to look into.

Anyone ever been to either of those?

They are however, about 40 minutes north of Seattle.

#209164 Sof Seattle War

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 01:12 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow wow wow... I did not say I could be there. I may be out of town on those dates... it's actually really sad.

Sorry, I probably won't be there.

#200597 Avatars

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 January 2009 - 03:29 PM in Site Feedback

We need more dog and puppie avatars, preferably cocker spaniels. Oh, and some GWAR avatars.
Posted ImagePosted Image

The GWAR one I don't own, but you can use the cocker spaniel one all you like.

What about a Rottweiler? Rottweilers scare the shit out of a lot of people despite actually being awesome dogs. Perhaps terrifying random people adds to the awesomeness. Either way, a few more dogs would be cool.

Fuck that.

Since nobody is reading this topic.... WOOOO COCKER SPANIELS RULEKSZ! I WANT THEM AS AN AVATAR!

#202724 Avatars

Posted by Foamfoot on 11 January 2009 - 08:15 PM in Site Feedback

Shun the non-believers!

#197701 Avatars

Posted by Foamfoot on 21 December 2008 - 10:37 AM in Site Feedback

We need more dog and puppie avatars, preferably cocker spaniels. Oh, and some GWAR avatars.
Posted ImagePosted Image

The GWAR one I don't own, but you can use the cocker spaniel one all you like.

#219386 Armageddon X

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 March 2009 - 05:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I have caught some pneumonia recently, and I don't want to spend any extra money on ticket insurance in case I die, so I'm holding off buying my ticket until I am better.

Oh wait... that's retarded, yet semi-logical.

#205261 Armageddon X

Posted by Foamfoot on 21 January 2009 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Holy shit... tickets from Seattle to LAX are $98...

To Ontario... $125

Woot

#202281 Armageddon X

Posted by Foamfoot on 10 January 2009 - 02:16 AM in Nerf Wars

I might make it, it's going to be the only war out of state that I could go to, being as it's California. I thought I could get to a war in Canada, but as it turns out, I put Ontario California into the southwest search box.

Maybe.

#227442 Armageddon X

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 May 2009 - 09:42 AM in Nerf Wars

I apologize for not being there. I was in a hospital. It looks like it went over well. Then, the after-war discussion did not go so well, apparently. Woot.

#202723 Armageddon X

Posted by Foamfoot on 11 January 2009 - 08:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Or how bout a loan of some type, like someone could pay for anothers ticket, and then pay him back in increments every month.

I really don't mean to publicly humiliate you but... Yes! Let's go give strangers on the internet under the table loans!

I'm a very likely maybe now...

#201061 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 04 January 2009 - 03:25 PM in Off Topic

[img/2008/12/dysentery.jpg?w=300&h=300[/img]

Ah yes, the image dreaded by my entire first grade class.

#199137 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 27 December 2008 - 03:06 AM in Off Topic

Anyone here play the game ShaqFu? Its a pile of shit.

Its actually reviewed by the AVGN:Click me

2:20-4:40 in the video is where shaq fu is.

#187102 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 November 2008 - 08:21 PM in Off Topic

Oh, I forgot, Star Fox: Assault, The Dog Island, Nerf N-Strike, Super Mario Sunshine.

DEFIANTLY Star Fox Assault though, that may be the best game I've ever played.

#187673 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 05 November 2008 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Nerf N-Strike

So it's a good game?

By itself, it's fairly good. But as a Nerf game, it's SICK! Physics in it are extremely realistic, it is somewhat difficult, and it has a big variety of game modes. You can do a whole bunch of multiplayer. I'm trying to get a review out, but school is a bitch, so it could take a week or so.

Edit: Shut up splitlip, those games were awesome. How was Star Fox Assault bad?

#204095 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 January 2009 - 11:50 AM in Off Topic

Most Fucked up Game ever

The AVGN reviewed this game. I would suggest you guys check that video out, its halrious. But you will get Bill jean stuck in your head.

He did NOT do that game justice. It had a small amount of flaws. It was still awesome!

AVGN is intended for comedy and not for actual reviews, Micheal Jackson makes a bad ass game. (Oh god, don't sig that.)

#204315 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 18 January 2009 - 12:34 AM in Off Topic

For the record, I have played this game and to me it sucks ass. I just don't like the concept and how the game is set up. Michael Jackson goes around "rescuing" little kids, thank god there not boys, don't you find this a little odd. The AVGN is intended for comedy but can really open up your eyes to many good and bad game. Its all a matter of opinion. Also, holy shit this thread has over 200 replies!

600th post for me by the way.

Each to his own, I suppose. I just dug out my sega, and found that it wasn't as good as I remembered.

GUN is also fantastic, the replay value is (surprisingly) the only thing that is lacking in it.

#186104 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 October 2008 - 07:38 PM in Off Topic

Animal Crossing and Pokemon...
Really?
Anyone?

#264383 Longstrike Cs-6 Revealed

Posted by Foamfoot on 04 February 2010 - 10:35 PM in General Nerf

And yes, I realize that comment up there makes me seem like an idiot, but hey. To each his own.

If you wanted to keep it to your own self, why did you share it with us?

#208229 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 01:20 PM in Nerf Wars

If, by any chance, you need something in Washington, mail or PM me.

#220827 Valhalla

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 March 2009 - 01:16 AM in Nerf Wars

Oh my fucking god.

Effeminate

Screw Geddon. THIS is where all of my efforts will go. Geddon is great and all, but I feel that this needs support.