hellsangel's Content

There have been 78 items by hellsangel (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#22507 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by hellsangel on 26 March 2004 - 10:36 PM in Site Feedback

Is the voting over for whose getting voted off?

#24705 East Coast War

Posted by hellsangel on 23 April 2004 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Could you give me the zip code too. I'll try to make it and bring a couple of my friends along.

#24770 East Coast War

Posted by hellsangel on 24 April 2004 - 08:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I can come but I might still be in the last 3 or 4 days of school then unless its a weekend of course.

EDIT: Its a Sunday so I should be able to make it.

#28823 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 18 June 2004 - 03:22 PM in Homemades

Attention everyone, I am proud to anounce that my testing is complete and I have developed the first working nerf shotgun.

I had one made before you but it doesn't really matter. I have a four barrel shotgun built that I finished in March if you check previous topics you'll find it never got a pic up though I'll try and get it up this weekend it works very well too.

I hope this doesn't make me seem arogant.

#22901 Bush's Space Plans

Posted by hellsangel on 30 March 2004 - 12:19 PM in Off Topic

He had several reasons for going to the war, just because he left a lttle of the les justified reasons out, he still has a great reason to go there, and even if he did lie about it, he got rid of Saddam.

He didn't leave some of the less justified reasons out, he lied about the reasons he used to justify the war. He took a country to war under false pretenses. He's killing American soldiers under false pretenses. He's condemned us to bankruptcy and condemned an unknown number of American soldiers to death under false pretenses. And not only that, but when he was running for presidency, he said he was against Nation-Building! Which I guess is true, because he sure as hell isn't helping Iraq build up their infrastructure.

He didn't have reasons to go to war and would have done so even if we hadn't had the terrorist attacks.

#56491 Splinter Cell Sc-20k Far

Posted by hellsangel on 03 June 2005 - 08:53 PM in Homemades

I think if you modified the gun you were basing this homade off of a little bit it could work. If you made it a little longer in the back and then set up a reverse plunger assembly in the butt of the gun. When you pulled back the cocking mechanism the bottom of the barrel (part that the plunger tube would slide over) would have a hole cut in it so the dart would come up from the mag into the barrel and you would attach the barrel to a sliding bolt on the side of the gun that would rotate the barrel so that the hole was at the top of the gun so that the plunger tube could slide over the barrel when it was fired.

#56297 Splinter Cell Sc-20k Far

Posted by hellsangel on 01 June 2005 - 05:39 PM in Homemades

A reverse plunger like in the Scout or Maverick has a plunger assembly in which the dart is loaded into the barrel wich doubles as a plunger rod but instead of pulling back the plunger rod the casing around the plunger rod is pulled back to save space. I don't know how well I explained that but I'm sure someone else or myself could clarify it.

#21512 Reverse Engineering

Posted by hellsangel on 17 March 2004 - 06:47 PM in Homemades

And I could be mistaken but thats what we like to call illeagal patent infringment.

#21629 Reverse Engineering

Posted by hellsangel on 18 March 2004 - 05:11 PM in Homemades

It's the design thats patented not the material its made from so no matter what substance you use its still illeagal to make and sell copies of the guns untill the patent has expired.

#21515 Reverse Engineering

Posted by hellsangel on 17 March 2004 - 06:49 PM in Homemades

I think he means to measure a gun and buy the exact parts for it and sell the copies he makes which again is illeagal.

#21365 Funny Video

Posted by hellsangel on 15 March 2004 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

If you want to see something funny go to Homestarrunner.com.
That stuff is funny go to the "Lackey" email.

#21399 Funny Video

Posted by hellsangel on 16 March 2004 - 11:41 AM in Off Topic

The Cheat kick ass!

And thinks pencil shavings are legal tender.

#22900 Ideas For Ridding The Site Of N00bs

Posted by hellsangel on 30 March 2004 - 12:13 PM in Site Feedback

Nothing wrong with 666. If the plan would go through members who have complete access to the site should post some of their simpler ideas for the newbies to reflect on and reply to to see if they deserve to be a member. Sort of like the "test" Highlander was talking about because if their ideas weren't good they would have to wait longer to get more access to the site.

#22665 Ideas For Ridding The Site Of N00bs

Posted by hellsangel on 28 March 2004 - 03:32 PM in Site Feedback

Thats a pretty good idea and it should work if you could get people to volunteer to patrol the nOOb forums to find people that are really working to become a member.

#22831 Toyquest Xxl Rocket Launcher = Neo-ultimator

Posted by hellsangel on 29 March 2004 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

Would you mind posting a pic because I can't find it on ToysRUs.com and are there any apparent mods that could be done to it?

#24102 Bolt Action Spring Rifle

Posted by hellsangel on 12 April 2004 - 06:18 PM in Homemades

It would be nice if your pictures were slightly smaller but it looks like a pretty good idea. Good luck with both projects! ^_^

#23642 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 06 April 2004 - 11:52 AM in Homemades

That was my brother's idea too but would not work as well because air velocity/pressure would be lost when you split the air in different directions.

My shotgun is almost finished I just need to put a handle on and spray paint it black and I'll post a pick (it looks pretty cool).

#23800 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 08 April 2004 - 01:38 PM in Homemades

All right I'm finished and will try to get a picture up but I need some help. I don't know how to get the picture out of the program I'm using (Pixela Image Mixer Version 1.0 for Sony) the camera is a Sony Cyber-Shot (2.0 Mega Pixels) Thank in advance. :rolleyes:

#23653 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 06 April 2004 - 02:24 PM in Homemades

With my gun I get 12 darts per shot that each go about 20ft I belive, but I haven't measured it yet.

#21370 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 15 March 2004 - 06:31 PM in Homemades

Try using a basic pull valve as found in the homemades section but just up the size of it. That should supply the air fast enough for it to work.

#21223 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 09:49 PM in Homemades

Yeah i thought of it last night when i was lying in bed. Ill try and post a picture of it as soon as its done. Is there anyway to use some sort of restrictor on it instead of tubing to connect the valve to the barrels. I would think that it would work much better that way because the barrels would get the same amount of air.

I was wondering if there was something that you could buy that would garentee the four barrels would get the same amount of air. If there is such a thing where could you buy it?

#21173 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 10:37 AM in Homemades

I have an idea for a shotgun but where can i get an air regulator so that the three or four barrels will get the same amount of air?

#21189 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 02:09 PM in Homemades

Same here I have to close the window every time the teacher comes over, Im on a Mac.

#21200 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 03:54 PM in Homemades

My idea was to connect four peices of vinyl tubing tubing together and attach it to a basic pull valve. The barrels would be almost exactly the same shape as Ratchet Blast's but would fire all at once with maybe two darts loaded in each of the tubes. Sorry that I dont have a picture but ill try to get one up.

#21334 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 08:18 PM in Homemades

I'm pretty close to finishing the first version of my shotgun but then I'll have to go back and fix any problems with it. I'll try to get a pic up soon. Sorry bout the double post.

#21188 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 02:07 PM in General Nerf

Thanks.

Your Friend,
hellsangel, Gettysburg PA

#21172 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 10:30 AM in General Nerf

Nice icon moosenukem, Strong Bad.
The only thing I know about the difference between Rototrack and Chainblazer is that Rototrack has a longer chain, new, but both can have chains added to them for a larger ammo load.

#21146 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 11 March 2004 - 08:47 PM in General Nerf

sorry bout the double post but I have another question. What is a reasonable price for a Rototrack, thats what I'm going to buy?

#21149 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 11 March 2004 - 08:59 PM in General Nerf

Thanks.

#21180 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 12 March 2004 - 12:28 PM in General Nerf

I'm a loser so i dont need power in this gun, I just need this to fight close range if someone comes up on me.

#21268 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 13 March 2004 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

What do you mean that it straps to your arm?

#21321 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 07:42 PM in General Nerf

Thanks man. Can you still buy Nite Finders in stores? I haven't seen any.

#21326 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

Thanks. I've gotten some great deals off ebay, I recently bought two Secret Shot 1's and a Sharpshooter 2 for like 10$ the guy didn't know anything about Nerf.

#21331 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 08:11 PM in General Nerf

If my parents will let me get them I will.

#21053 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 10 March 2004 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

I'm thinking about buying a Rototrack or a Chainblazer so I just wanted some peoples opinions on which one is the best.

#21319 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 07:35 PM in General Nerf

You mean like Secret Shot and Sharpshooter?

#21310 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 05:58 PM in General Nerf

Seeing how in the poll no one has voted for the Chainblazer yet and the majority are for the Rototrack thats what I think I'm going to get.

#21314 Rototrack Or Chainblazer

Posted by hellsangel on 14 March 2004 - 07:09 PM in General Nerf

I need a reliable weapon that doesn't jam or misfire (I'm a loser). Does it have to be strapped to your arm?

#29313 Which Nerf Gun Has Greatest Range?

Posted by hellsangel on 23 June 2004 - 06:07 PM in General Nerf

The SM5k has incredible range when properly, though the X-Bow is favored because it gets great range and it is spring powered. A single barreled Lightning Blitz gets great range too.

#22680 New Guy

Posted by hellsangel on 28 March 2004 - 05:17 PM in Homemades

Not as bad as your first post and I got a tire valve at my local service station so try looking there.

EDIT: A car valve may not work because you need to be able to pump air into the air chamber so you're better off with a bike tire valve and bike pump.