NerfArmory's Content

There have been 8 items by NerfArmory (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#268031 My Belt Blaster

Posted by NerfArmory on 04 March 2010 - 04:40 PM in Modifications

Oh my god...Thats...Effeminate!!!! Love the name. And its gotta be hilarious and threating at the same time to have that barrel aiming at you. And its like the blaster was MADE for just that mod. Love it. and the Bayonet is a great touch. But I think you should spraypaint the belt black THEN add the red lettering. The orange just sticks out on the gun. Or is that so that you arent arested for carying a gun. Lol.

#268029 Longstrike Cosmetic Idea.

Posted by NerfArmory on 04 March 2010 - 04:34 PM in Modifications

This one is a new one. Mainly for movie purposes and just look. Taking the bipod off of a longshot and putting it onto the longstrike. I think it would look sick with a bipod. More sniperey.
Possible to do?
My idea to perform this would be to remove the bipod (duh...) And the hinges. And drill into the longstrike to plug it in as snugly as possible. Like into some PVC

#268027 Straw <-dart Possibility?

Posted by NerfArmory on 04 March 2010 - 04:30 PM in Modifications

Hm...Get something stronger then a straw and you could do it. Like...A metal straw or some veeeery small PVC? Because this would allow better range on a modded gun. More air pressure going onto the dart.

#268026 Whats Wrong With My Longshot?

Posted by NerfArmory on 04 March 2010 - 04:28 PM in Modifications

Lol thanks guys. Yeah ive decided to try my hand at modding it. Getting rid of the front gun. Make it not much of a loser but of more a combat gun. This would be my first internal mod :) and I think im ready.

#267864 Whats Wrong With My Longshot?

Posted by NerfArmory on 03 March 2010 - 05:13 PM in Modifications

I just got a yellow longshot from Toys R Us. And somethings wrong with it. The front gun wont clip onto the main gun correctly. It hooks in but the slightest pull will remove it. almost like the orange tab isnt fully extendin or something. Any mods that could fix this?

#267614 Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

Posted by NerfArmory on 02 March 2010 - 05:15 PM in General Nerf

I actually got a chance to fire this baby at the nerf convention in NY. Its amazing! And I will answer some of your questions. And I have noticed some things.

1. No it cannot be fired in flashlight mode. As the handle gets colapsed into the gun.
2. Since it is colapsed though. It doesnt feel very sturdy. Possible modifiable if you fit some pvc or something in the handle. But I dont know if thats possible without stopping it from colapsing.
3. The range feels like it is pretty good. The gun may have a recons crap internals but its sound reminds me of a longshot accept it doesnt have the lingering "twang!" sound once fired. So Im guessing stock range is 30-40 ft. And it comes with a strap. I'de use this as a secondary along with the longstrike and a bandalier kit (also shot the longstrike when I was there. <3).
4. Lets see what else. Well this isnt relavent to the Deploy. But most of you saw The Sickest Kids band show us the new nerf gear. Including Camo Ammo. But there is some big surprise that nerf is planning. They have it finished. Its hidden in a box at the convention. My guess. A new series of nerf stuff that is RC vehicles. That also fire projectiles. Just my personal guess. Maybe some new N force stuff like shields.

Thats all I found out.

#267611 Crossbow-style Longshot

Posted by NerfArmory on 02 March 2010 - 04:58 PM in Modifications

Holy crap that thing is Effeminate! But yeah I would reccomend padding on it. All that power just HAS to be loud.

#267610 Nerf Deploy Cs-6 - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by NerfArmory on 02 March 2010 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

For some reason. The raider, of course the recon and the deploy are all just copies of recons internals! Its annoying!