ogopogo's Content

There have been 86 items by ogopogo (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96005 What Gun Is This?

Posted by ogopogo on 05 December 2006 - 11:03 PM in General Nerf

Relocate the barrel on the monoblast you found and it will become your favorite pistol my old one got 70-75 feet and rocked just drill a hole in the blue part in the front thats above the barrel and put a barrel on it. Then seal up the old barrel hole.

#107734 What Not To Do With A Titan And A 410 Shotgun Shell

Posted by ogopogo on 26 May 2007 - 11:36 PM in General Nerf

410 shells are spendy. I really dought this happend and why make a post about it if it did (To tell us all your a moron) And if it hit a rock and exploded wouldent the shot come back at you since the heavy end with the primer would be the part hitting the rock. Or did it turn in mid air magicaly!

I had a idea for makeing a spring gun shoot 22.cal LR ammo but i relized it was the dumbest thing i ever thought of doing. Nerf guns and explotions dont mix EVER.-----Sean

#84780 Washington State?

Posted by ogopogo on 11 July 2006 - 01:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Gentlemen, this thread is over a year old. It might help your planning to start a new thread and see how many more people will see it.

O sorry i frogot to cheak the date i just saw it when i serched new posts.

#84689 Washington State?

Posted by ogopogo on 10 July 2006 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

I was thinking of hosting a war in forest grove oregon it would be inbetwean you guys and the salem guys i also have lots of freinds from portland who nerf so i could pull together a large size war and host at my house i have 7.5 acres. Im not promising i can have a war i need to talk to my parents.

#73821 Vidio Games

Posted by ogopogo on 21 February 2006 - 09:55 PM in Off Topic

My favorite is James bond Nightfire.

#97829 Turreted Big Blast...of Doom

Posted by ogopogo on 06 January 2007 - 10:22 PM in Modifications

What is it with the West Coast and putting turrets on everything? It doesn't matter how many shots you have loaded if you CAN'T HIT SHIT TO BEGIN WITH! I swear to god, if I see an SSPB with a 2k turret I just might hang up my hat.

PS, set a date for Armageddon. I'll show you AGAIN why turrets aren't necessary.

Sorry OMC i could not help my self and its not that i want you to hang up your hat eather. I just saw it as a challenge. Posted Image
It gets like 15 feet and i plan on takeing the turret of. Sorry its ugly i only spent like 5 mins on it.

Also falcon nise use of the at4k.

#97856 Turreted Big Blast...of Doom

Posted by ogopogo on 07 January 2007 - 01:55 PM in Modifications

I love it, fix it up so it works, make it cleaner, and I am gonna have to try that myself. When you get it to work, post a write up.

Guilo

Forgot to say, nice job Falcon, I will have to try this too if it works well.

I was a joke man and 15 feets the best its getting. Falcon i might just have to buy on of them key ring thing so i can stick a turret on my sm5k.

#70441 To All My Fellow Herpers (reptile Fanatics)

Posted by ogopogo on 04 January 2006 - 07:42 PM in Off Topic

You New Cal Giant gecko is sweet i wish i had anofe money for one. Who prodused your jungel? He/she is very nise looking.

#70342 To All My Fellow Herpers (reptile Fanatics)

Posted by ogopogo on 02 January 2006 - 11:19 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image my jungel my beardie Posted Image

#72424 The End Of Night Finder Production?

Posted by ogopogo on 05 February 2006 - 08:48 PM in General Nerf

But imagin if mavs and fireflys become the next pc,s and all the new guys what them and thay start going for 40 on ebay. Hopefully that will happen someday. I have also notised that lack of nfs and hopefully thay continue to make them for another year.

#97656 Streamline Darts Refill Packs

Posted by ogopogo on 03 January 2007 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

You're not an admin.

And you try so very hard to be one but I don't ever comment that...

He might as well be one hes a very respected member unlike you so shut up.

#69503 Stefans!

Posted by ogopogo on 18 December 2005 - 11:24 PM in General Nerf

I use bbs 2 bbs per dart it works fine 3 bbs for my high power gun darts.

#90426 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by ogopogo on 24 September 2006 - 10:12 PM in Homemades

Some solinoid do have threaded ends so mabey. If you want a good answer to this question ask it on a air cannon or paintball fourm.

#99123 Speedloaders...

Posted by ogopogo on 01 February 2007 - 11:59 PM in Modifications

My sm1500 with 4 speedloader things on it Posted Image

Posted Image Me useing them.

#68510 Shotgun Dart

Posted by ogopogo on 27 November 2005 - 11:22 PM in Homemades

yes the squished FBR is to stop the bb,s from falling out i put it on boath sides of the dart so you can turn the gun upside down and nothing falls out

#68458 Shotgun Dart

Posted by ogopogo on 27 November 2005 - 02:02 PM in Homemades

mine shoots the air soft bb,s out of the stock dart like a shotgun

#68479 Shotgun Dart

Posted by ogopogo on 27 November 2005 - 05:20 PM in Homemades

Well because its a convinuent littel thing to use in a indoor war you can take out like 3 pepole with one shot. And you can hold the gun upside down with out stuff falling out its like a shot gun for nerf. And you dont have to load all the shotgun homade darts in the gun. i shot mine with a sm5k and thay whent 40 feet with a 4 foot spread. Also the dart comes out to behind the bb,s

#68446 Shotgun Dart

Posted by ogopogo on 27 November 2005 - 01:06 PM in Homemades

I like the littel dart idea but i had to make my own. First you need a stock dart littel peices of FBR and some airsoft bb,s i used 6mm ones. Posted Image Then take a bit of FBR and crush it down a littel so its small and fits in one of the holes of the stock dart. Posted Image Then put in the air soft bb,s after you do that plug the other hole on the other side of the dart with some FBR. make shure you dont use a ram rod with this dart ust put it in as far as you can.

#68452 Shotgun Dart

Posted by ogopogo on 27 November 2005 - 01:35 PM in Homemades

i dont know what you mean by asshole dart

#68991 Self-propelled Arrows/missles?

Posted by ogopogo on 10 December 2005 - 02:43 PM in Homemades

You could take a co2 cartrige and put it in a nerf rocket. Then drop it down a pipe with a nail at the bottom. This might not work.

#97030 Rf-mav

Posted by ogopogo on 24 December 2006 - 04:14 PM in Modifications

Thats awsome very original. Does it fell like it puts out a desent amount of air?

#96268 Problem

Posted by ogopogo on 10 December 2006 - 11:19 PM in General Nerf

I have no idea what pocket gun your talking about it is proboly the SSBP the one with the pump right under the barrel and the button on top as the trigger. If its that gun hold it upside down and pump as fast as you can this seems to work for mine. Also try pumping with your finger over the barrel then trying that trick.

#96271 Problem

Posted by ogopogo on 10 December 2006 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

No not really sorry. Try spraying some vegituble oil in there it might help the seal.

#68994 Posting And You

Posted by ogopogo on 10 December 2005 - 04:04 PM in Off Topic

I thought this was really funny http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html

#71683 Possible Nerf Grenade

Posted by ogopogo on 25 January 2006 - 08:18 PM in General Nerf

If you really what a granade that shoots things farther than 10 feet i have a tested working idea but it does have some draw backs. Just take a regular soda bottel put in 40, small homemade darts with one bb in them. Than you put 6 alka-seltzer tablets in it and fill it a forth of the way up with water. let the pressure build then throw it at the ground near your target. This will get your target wet so be carefull. I dont really like the idea of granades in nerf but im just giveing you guys an idea

#81120 Photography

Posted by ogopogo on 02 May 2006 - 07:02 PM in Off Topic

Yet agien more new pics from me. Just tell me if i should start editing them into my old post.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#81036 Photography

Posted by ogopogo on 30 April 2006 - 10:17 PM in Off Topic

I just took a few good ones

Posted Image

Posted Image

#81019 Photography

Posted by ogopogo on 30 April 2006 - 05:25 PM in Off Topic

I have been shooting pics for 2 years now here are a few of my favorits.

Posted Image
My snake he is a jungle carpet python

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#68913 Pets!

Posted by ogopogo on 08 December 2005 - 07:35 PM in Off Topic

sweet a milk frog i love milk frogs.

#66023 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by ogopogo on 17 October 2005 - 06:18 PM in Nerf Wars

no it would be in portland witch is a good 3 hour drive away from central oregon mabey a littel bit more i hope you could make it

#65966 Oregon Nerf War

Posted by ogopogo on 16 October 2005 - 08:22 PM in Nerf Wars

I was wondering how many of you could make it to a oregon nerf war some time this spring. Im still planing it but first i whated to see how many pepole might be abel to come.

#80108 Old Nerf Guns

Posted by ogopogo on 16 April 2006 - 01:49 PM in General Nerf

Try goodwill guns are normally in the 1-3 doller range.

#88838 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by ogopogo on 02 September 2006 - 10:20 PM in Modifications

I know there are many sm1500 right ups but i notised none of them were like mine and that the sm1500 doesnt seem to get as much credit as crossbows titans and longshots O my. The sm1500 is one of the all time greatest nerf guns and it deserved a better right up. So here it is!

parts and tools needed

1 Supermaxx 1500 old or new style
1 Flat headed screw driver or other prying devise
1 Philps head screw driver
4 1/2 Inch cpvc couplers
4 Feet of 1/2 inch cpvc
1 hot glue gun and a few glue sticks

Ok first you will need to open up the Sm1500.
Unscrew all the screw and pop of the caps used to hold the front and end of the gun together.
cap 1Posted Image
cap 2Posted Image

Now open the gun it should look like this if it does not you have a big problum. LOL
Posted Image

Now remove the turret from the air tank. Then take you flat headed screw driver and pry off the stock barrels. Then cut of the black thing down to were the barrel stubs are it should look like this. Posted Image

Now take your 4 cpvc couplers and glue them to the barrel stubs so it looks like this.Posted Image

Now you can plug the pump or do a bic pen mod to the trigger if you want.

Next put back the turret and the pump if you plugged it. It should look like this Posted Image

Then screw it back together.

Now take your 4 feet of cpvc and cut it into 8 5 or 6 inch lenghts.

Now take 2 lenghts of the cpvc and hot glue them together so that there is a 1 1/2 inch lenght sticking out each side it should look like this. Posted Image
Make 4 of these.
Give your self a pat on the back your done now it should look like this bad ass thing.Posted Image

#88844 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by ogopogo on 02 September 2006 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

Maybe it's just me.. but that serves no purpose. Your outer barrels don't line up with the couplers, so it really only serves as an ammo older or for looks.

Ok this is how it works you load a dart in eatch end of the cpvc clip aka the 2 lenghts glued together then once you shoot off the darts from one side of the clip you flip it around to the other side with a dart in it.

#89000 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by ogopogo on 04 September 2006 - 02:54 PM in Modifications

Here is me reloading and shooting it sorry its so short my camera that takes vids suckshttp://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/elwood91/?action=view&current=P1010001-1.flv

#70203 New To Forum & Firefly Questions

Posted by ogopogo on 31 December 2005 - 07:20 PM in General Nerf

Hey bad ass i also keep herps i have a jungel carpet python and a bearded dragon and hope to get a mate for my jungel this season. Welcome to the nerfhaven im glad to have a fellow herper on here.

#88902 New Longshot Mod/integration

Posted by ogopogo on 03 September 2006 - 03:54 PM in Modifications

Wow great work and great idea. I love the looks of the long shot with the sidearm there.

#86591 New At Toys-r-us

Posted by ogopogo on 05 August 2006 - 07:33 PM in General Nerf

When I was going to Toys-R-Us in Portland, OR

Wow another oregon nerfer im in forest grove oregon and there are 3 more guys in the salem area. I also notised RF20 at the toysRus in portland try target for longshots thats were i got mine.

#74439 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by ogopogo on 26 February 2006 - 08:00 PM in Modifications

sm5ks are cheaper and better than crossbows. They are a littel harder to mod and you cant use them in some wars. But they get a littel better range.

#74465 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by ogopogo on 26 February 2006 - 09:53 PM in Modifications

Paying 60 bucks for a nerf gun is stupid. If you live in or near a big city go to all the goodwills and other thrift shops once a week you will find some great stuff mabey even an xbow. Guns at thrift shops are normally 1-3 dollers.