CheeseNerfer's Content

There have been 227 items by CheeseNerfer (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49079 Yet Another Music Thread

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 08 March 2005 - 11:51 PM in Off Topic

I had to join just to see what other people were listening too and this sight sounds pretty cool.

#49135 Yet Another Music Thread

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 09 March 2005 - 06:15 PM in Off Topic

When are you going to create a forum for the group, when more members join?

#41176 X-bows

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 08 November 2004 - 09:01 PM in General Nerf

If I remember correctly, Airsoft 999 are you from seattle? If so what outlet are you getting these guns from and where is it located. Am I confused as to were you live?

#43392 Winter Break War In Seattle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 05 December 2004 - 08:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey I know we tried to have a Seattle(WA) war this summer and failed but I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a war this winter break. As far as I know I'm available: tuesday the 21,22,23, and the 27-30. Before we were thinking that possibly the Whitman Middle School grounds would work, but if there are any other sudgesstions (sp?) that would be great! Post if you are available, interested, or cant come but know of a good place.

Thanks again

#43518 Winter Break War In Seattle

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 07 December 2004 - 06:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Where are you guys located? Just give me the area. I posted when I will be availabe, but whenever works for you guys. Also I can brobably bring 3-4 guys.

#31987 Who Would Buy Colored Backer Rod?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 21 July 2004 - 08:08 PM in General Nerf

Great but you should aslo try it in crayolas as not everyone has brass or PETG and don't give me all the ways I can get both I know how I just like crayolas because they are easy to get and extremely cheap.

#31699 Who Would Buy Colored Backer Rod?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 19 July 2004 - 05:00 PM in General Nerf

If you seriously have this power you should get them to make it straightend instead of curved because its a pain to straighten all of those darts! Orange is definately my choice because one its cool, two gray sucks, and three any other color would be hard to find or look like a nerf dart.

Yes like the color of my sig

#33976 Who Are All These Visiters?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 14 August 2004 - 05:48 PM in Off Topic

Is that a good or bad thing. It gets quite annoying

#33957 Who Are All These Visiters?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 14 August 2004 - 10:31 AM in Off Topic

It just intruiges (sp?) and annoyes me at the same time. B)

edit: damn I have to learn to spell visitors ^_^

#31748 Where Can I Get Brass

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 19 July 2004 - 10:17 PM in Modifications

Really what train store because It turns out i couldn't find the brass at Home Depot

#31966 Where Can I Get Brass

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 21 July 2004 - 05:17 PM in Modifications

Hey CXWQ is that "Plastic Stock Tubing" or whatever from that sight happen to be PETG? Ooo anybody try alumanum (sp?) for barrels.

#42127 Water Gun Problem

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 20 November 2004 - 08:01 PM in Modifications

Yeah Ompa's right and if you are afraid you'll cut the valve the way you know is that there is normally a large orange piece that fits over the regulater and the thing underneath that (regulater) is what you want to cut off to enlarge the hole.

#45636 Washington War

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 07 January 2005 - 05:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm interested but I don't know if I'm doing anything else plus Kent is a long drive from Seattle.

#58502 Washington State?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 30 June 2005 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, I live in Seattle and I guess I'd be up for a nerf war sometime because nerf has been slowing down for me and it may be a way to get me back in, but to tell you the truth we've tried to set up a washington war before and noone is very motivated. Good luck.

#36513 Was The Pentagon Hit?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 05 September 2004 - 09:11 PM in Off Topic

soma is awesome. I don't know much about the subject but found it a little scary. Thirst's thought seems plausable but arent the helmets and all those things extremely covered in UV protection like super sun-glasses, whatever it was nice to post the first thing.

#33964 Tubing

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 14 August 2004 - 01:37 PM in Homemades

either your thinking of brass or......... well don't!

#53433 Track&field, Cross Country, Bicycling

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 25 April 2005 - 10:21 AM in Off Topic

I started running track in 2001 and ran X-country for the first time ever this year(freshman year). I have to say that although I enjoyed it, it took up so much time and energy I didn't have time to finish my homework or ever get rested for the next day so I'm still considering not running next year. I think my fastest mile was 6:30 but speed really isn't my thing even though I'm a skinny kid with long legs. Yes I do think that running can help a lot in nerf but for x-country at least I think its sometimes more about how high your pain-threshold is rather than how fast you are.

#53696 Track&field, Cross Country, Bicycling

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 27 April 2005 - 10:29 PM in Off Topic

Oh, I didn't see the bicycling part in the title either, but yeah I love to BMX as well. Anyway I haven't done too much posting in the last three-four weeks but I have still been reading the forums and I've seen a lot of people getting pissed off at other people for just about no reason and then a huge post-fight ensueing (sp?) I know I've been loaded down with tests and homework for the last little while, but please come on you guys, Its a nerf forum lets just get along.

#58284 Titan Stefans

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 26 June 2005 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

Okay I've finally found time to work on nerf now that school is out so I decided to remod my Titan so I couod take advantage of it's full potential. I might post the mod later but basically i rebarreled it with a 2 1/2 ft. long, 1/2 in. pvc outer barrel with 9/16 brass innerbarrel. The other half of the mod is working on modifying the shell and pump to look more like a modern loser rifle. Anyway onto my problem, yesterday I tested the new barrel and silencer and it shredded 3/5 darts that I tested with. From what I can tell the, I'm happy with ranges and accuracy and such but I need help making my darts stronger. I was using my 2 in long non-hollow stefans with tacks instead of bbs and a dome of hot glue. The problem is not how well I make them because they are made very well, but they were all either fishtailing or just getting ripped apart. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

#30528 The Nite Finder With Less Crap On It!

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 06 July 2004 - 03:04 PM in Modifications

Ahhh! conspiracy! liar! cheater! dick?

Oh I just love nerf haven ^_^ , it would be cool if you could get the gun to look like that though: sort of Dessert Eagleish. But I doubt you could do it.

#54884 The Next Generation Xbox Name

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 14 May 2005 - 08:52 PM in Off Topic

I live in seattle so my local paper already covered it: here's an article and some pics: http://seattlepi.nws...=1&searchdiff=2 , Search Xbox on the same sight for more interesting articles. I'm really looking forward to the next Perfect Dark as that was one of my fav N64 games but Halo 2 of course and others. I gotta say I think this thing realy takes away from Xbox's feel, It has great features, but even I could design a better console. Whatever I'm sure I'll drop the $300-$500 bucks for it anyway just because I feel I must. Yeah also after the PSP this thing looks like crap.

#31290 The Michael Moore Movie

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 15 July 2004 - 02:55 PM in Off Topic

For all of you that now hate Michael Moore and think the movie sucked, why did you go see the damn movie if you knew you would disagree with it and hate it? Oh and don't make up some bullshit about how you wanted to see the other side of the whole thing because obviously you didn't if you are now debating and saying the movie sucked.

#31192 The Michael Moore Movie

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 14 July 2004 - 03:36 PM in Off Topic

I enjoyed the movie even though it was extremely one-sided. Also you'd think that Michael Moore would before putting things in a national movie that were offensive, make sure that they are all true, so think before you say everything he said was a lie. Also I'd like to say that the movie did not change any of my political views, but I did find it very interesting.

#36511 The Google Challenge - A Redux

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 05 September 2004 - 08:47 PM in Off Topic

The closest I could get was Cheese nerf and the first pic was the cover of the Nerf Herder, American Cheese CD, kind of annoying!

#23666 T1-defender

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 06 April 2004 - 06:04 PM in Modifications

I know I used to be a really annoying nOOb and still am a noob, but If this was posted by anybody else I might actually be interested. As it is I understood the first three sentences and then just stopped reading.

#31618 Supermaxx 350 Remake

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 18 July 2004 - 03:27 PM in General Nerf

Yeah Seriously this "new" remake has been out for more than a couple months my friend got one almost a year ago, here in seattle.

#40820 Supermaxx 3000 (blue Addition)

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 04 November 2004 - 09:19 PM in Modifications

Yes I searched first...

Anyway my friend just found a SuperMAXX 3000 (blue addition) at a local thriftstore and I was wondering if there are any good mods for it and if its worth buying off him for about 3 bucks? Yes a rebarreling mod, air restrictor, air release-valve mod, anything would be great and just general advice or information about the gun.

#42126 Super Soaker Leaking

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 20 November 2004 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

Just incase that doesn't fix the leak one thing I've often found that happens to super-soakers is that the valve between the pump and the airtank is broken and the air is leaking through that valve and back out were the pump is so fast you cant even get a shot off. Don't know if that helps just though I'd post it.

#29153 Stock Or Stefan?

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 22 June 2004 - 01:29 PM in General Nerf

I was just interested in finding out, feel free to post if none of the answers fits your scenario.

#43519 Star Wars Nerf Chewbaka Crossbow Gun Thingy

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 07 December 2004 - 06:46 PM in General Nerf

Ok this looks sweet! Has anybody found one? If so is it any good, It looks like it would have a nice feel? Anyway if you've found it where and is it as cool as it looks!?

#43536 Star Wars Nerf Chewbaka Crossbow Gun Thingy

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 07 December 2004 - 09:47 PM in General Nerf

Either you don't have a slingshot, don't know how far 40ft. really is, or just don't know what you are talking about. I'm still interested.

edit:

"the darts shoot like only 40 feet." That means he has no idea how far it fires.

#39413 Sox Vs. Yanks

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 20 October 2004 - 08:45 PM in Off Topic

The only reason the Yankees are good is because of their money and the only reason they have money is because they are in New York. I hate the yankees and would kill to see the sox win! REVERSE THE CURSE!

also we don't need in-game updates, we are all watching it right now!

#30953 Some Girl Winked At Me

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 12 July 2004 - 10:21 AM in Modifications

I already did that with mine and made it look like the real gun mold.

Here's the link, I'm getting new pics soon so you can tell the gun is not only black.

#37480 Solenoid Valves

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 19 September 2004 - 12:31 PM in Homemades

come on somebody! do they need batteries?

#37483 Solenoid Valves

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 19 September 2004 - 01:12 PM in Homemades

Then how did Cxwq not use batteries for his homemade?

#37455 Solenoid Valves

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 18 September 2004 - 09:54 PM in Homemades

Ok, I have a plan for a clip fed sawed off pump shotgun, and I'm hoping to use a solenoid valve but I'm not positive I know how they work. Do they require a battery or power source of some kind? Is there a button you push to make the electric current to open the valve. Do you know what the best brand is for solenoids?

Once I work on this concpet a little longer and start making the gun I'll post. Also I know you'll hate this but I'm considering using green-gas as I already have a green-gas tire inflater and I want this to be small so no pumps.

Thanks for you help.

#76484 Sledgehammer

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 16 March 2006 - 10:19 AM in Homemades

Awesome designs, my only concern is that, that design looks extremely front heavy making it rather hard to aim well, run with, etc. (kind of like a minigun?). Anyway I'll enjoy seeing the finished product.

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take you to draw up those desings? I'm an a engineering acadamy at my highschool using inventor and if I was to make those it would take days but you seem to push em' out almost immidietly!

#29152 Shotgun

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 22 June 2004 - 01:22 PM in Homemades

I've thought about a double barreled one but the problem with it is attaching the two barrels to the handle.

#28815 Shotgun

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 18 June 2004 - 02:23 PM in Homemades

I tried to use one of those ballon pumps once with a ball valve and barrel and I didn't work at all, i think it has something to do with the pump being made for a air tank that expands like a bladder or balloon, anyway cool gun just a little big.

here's my idea for a small folding barrel shotgun (sorry it's so hard to read, I can email you a better copy if you want. I have two of those two shot shells and they fit perfectly into a 1 in. pvc barrel. You can pump it up with a bike pump or attach a bike Co2 thing like this, I have one and they work great, you just go through a lot of them fast.

#29423 Secret Shot 2

Posted by CheeseNerfer on 24 June 2004 - 01:07 PM in Modifications

[COLOR=red]nerf on dudes[COLOR=purple]p.s. any selling a good loser rifle email me.

Black Foger I'll make you a good loser rifle like my other one but a little smaller for around twenty bucks.