Oro's Content

There have been 90 items by Oro (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#211023 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Oro on 09 February 2009 - 10:53 PM in Off Topic

It would help the people trying to read your post if you cleaned it up a li'l bit.
On Topic: Does anybody here play Forza 2?

#206404 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Oro on 25 January 2009 - 07:31 PM in Off Topic

Has anybody here sent me a friend request? I got four friend requests and I don't know who they are and I've never played with them. I just figured it was somebody from here. Can you please message me on Live that your from the Haven? Thank you.

#200120 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Oro on 31 December 2008 - 10:44 PM in Off Topic

Gamertag: YOUR SCAPULA

Games (from most played to least):
Forza Motorsport 2
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty World at War
Gears of Wars 2

Forza 2 FTW :]]]

#199034 Martial Arts?

Posted by Oro on 26 December 2008 - 06:46 PM in Off Topic

Im currently studying Eskirma (filipino martial arts) but there is no belt system or form of rank. its more like military martial arts (used in times of self defense of loved ones) that tyoe of thing.

I don't consider Eskrima/Arnis de Mano/Kali as a Martial Art. Martial Arts are forms of combat widely practiced as a sport. Eskrima is in NO way a sport. It is a way of self-defense. You don't see people at Eskrima Competitions wackin' away at each other with plastic swords, daggers, and staffs because people who practice Eskrima practice to kill. It's not necessarily militaristic either. It's not only practiced by soldiers in the Philippine military but by civilians who wish to be ready if they are ever under attack.

#197951 Are We Nerfers Nerdy?

Posted by Oro on 22 December 2008 - 12:44 AM in Off Topic

Personally, I think Nerfers are geeks not nerds.
When I hear the word "nerd," I think of short, unattractive, and puny guys with glasses, shorts that reveal the knee, and a bad overbite.
When I hear "geek," I think of who people who are really into a certain thing. Be it, Nerf, cars, Paintball, Airsoft, drawing, computer games, video games, cooking, etc.
geeks=hobbies
nerds=not very social, is there a word of that?
My friend is a total geek when it comes to Halo, yet he is very fit, in JROTC, and can totally kick my ass. That's a geek.
There's this guy in my P.E. He's very scrawny, has a bad overbite, he has this very disgusting yellow fluid oozing out his ear, he carries a little bag similar to a fanny pack wherever he goes, and he talks like he doesn't have a nose. That's a nerd.

#172384 Forza Motorsport 2 Drifting

Posted by Oro on 25 August 2008 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

Anybody here addicted to drifting on Forza? If you do drift on Forza, are you in a drift team? My Totoy and I, YOUR SCAPULA, are looking for drifters to join our crew. We will be called Epidemic Drift Crew. If your interested, add me. My GT is YOUR SCAPULA.

#171999 Poll: Which Of These Olympic Sports Should Not Be One?

Posted by Oro on 24 August 2008 - 10:32 AM in Off Topic

I haven't been watching the Olympics, but yesterday Synchronized Swimming was on as I ate lunch. You may say that it's not a sport, but I truly admired the women who competed. Performing minutes long of movement... Wait, no, I meant to say constant movement in the water. Have you ever tried pushing someone 10 feet out of the water without touching the bottom? Have you ever held your breath underwater for a long time while your extremely tired and trying to launch your teammate into the air, without touching the ground? All these Olympic events require training and extraordinarily fit people to compete in them. You don't see some fat@$$ just speedwalking past the world's best speedwalker. I personally don't think of speedwalking as much of a sport, but seriously it's just like running at slower speeds and tougher circumstances.

#170948 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2008 - 02:14 PM in Off Topic

I've played the demo for Half-Life 2 I think. Wasn't truly interested, but Portal really caught my eye. I'm sure Deus Ex is a very great game, but I'm satisfied with what I play now. Plus, I don't have any money to rent games. I'm saving up for something, I just don't know what.

#170921 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2008 - 11:52 AM in Off Topic

It is true that the campaign sucks for both Halo 2 and 3, but the possibilities in Forge and Multiplayer bring out the best in Halo 3.

#170915 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2008 - 11:32 AM in Off Topic

Now hold on. Just stop bagging on CoD and Halo. I'm sure Deus Ex is a great game, but the topic says Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life. Me? I have never played Deus Ex. Therefore, the greatest games I've played are CoD, Halo, Forza Motorsport 2, and NFS Most Wanted. If you don't agree with another member's answer, then keep it to yourself. I'm tired of people putting down games I enjoy.

#170686 Who Knows? Episode 1: The Sickness

Posted by Oro on 19 August 2008 - 04:02 PM in Off Topic

Sorry about sound quality. We are still in the quest to find a better camera with a better mic or just a mic to dub ourselves. Suggestions?

#170645 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 19 August 2008 - 01:35 PM in Off Topic

To me the best FPS is CoD4 and Halo 3. The best racing game is probably Forza Motorsport 2 and NFS Most Wanted.

#164551 Give Mr Tubb A New Sig

Posted by Oro on 25 July 2008 - 08:49 PM in Off Topic

How about "I picked up a hooker from Thailand named Frances... It turned out her real name was Francis, I mean HIS real name."

#159320 Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Posted by Oro on 15 June 2008 - 11:22 PM in Off Topic

I realized that I asked you guys to put your choice of weapon without saying mine. I like to use the Spas12 in close quarter combat. Famas with ACOG for long range. 21E light machine gun with recoil control stock. I usually don't care what my loser rifle is.

#159314 Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Posted by Oro on 15 June 2008 - 10:28 PM in Off Topic

Right now I'm borrowing my friend's Vegas 2. I truly enjoy the game. If any of you are interested in playing with me, just send a friend request to Your Scapula. By the way, I play 360 and not PS3. Also, what's your favorite gun and sidearm?

#159024 Call Of Duty 4 Clan, Anyone?

Posted by Oro on 12 June 2008 - 09:57 PM in Off Topic

Add, Your Scapula. Hardcore Team Deathmatch. My average a game is probably 15 kills.

#154341 Who Knows?

Posted by Oro on 02 May 2008 - 10:12 PM in Off Topic

You might end up saying "WTF was that!?!?!" but let me remind you. We are not finished. This "first episode" is more of a trailer.

#154309 Who Knows?

Posted by Oro on 02 May 2008 - 07:13 PM in Off Topic

Not really. It'll sort of be like Smosh. But we will lead to something about Adam's heart attack.

#154297 Who Knows?

Posted by Oro on 02 May 2008 - 05:51 PM in Off Topic

We are trying to gain popularity so I decided to post it here. Now we aren't finished yet and I guess this first video is more of a trailer. Well, here you go.

#154205 Rapid Fire Rifle

Posted by Oro on 01 May 2008 - 09:44 PM in Modifications

Ahh, well props to you man. I really like it. Considering that the ranges are quite good, I truly want to buy this gun.

#153957 Rapid Fire Rifle

Posted by Oro on 29 April 2008 - 11:18 PM in Modifications

There you go!!! Thank you, Cyber.

#153954 Rapid Fire Rifle

Posted by Oro on 29 April 2008 - 11:06 PM in Modifications

Hi. I've searched and haven't found what I've been looking for. Apparently I don't think it's on NerfHaven. I'm looking for what I remember is a video of a guy shooting an RFR with an attachment on the clip that catches the shells. I really liked the look and functionality but I can't find find the video. I think it's on Youtube; it wasn't too long ago when I saw the video. The thing that caught the shells was cardboard and shaped like a drum. If somebody could give me the link, that would be great. Please and thank you.

#153913 What Cod4 Weapon Do You Use?

Posted by Oro on 29 April 2008 - 08:21 PM in Off Topic

I've changed my guns a bit. Now its:
Mini-Uzi with RPG, Double Tap, Last Stand

G3 with Red dot, Stopping Power, Last Stand, Special x3

those two are in place of the Ak47 and Saw.

#152555 What Cod4 Weapon Do You Use?

Posted by Oro on 22 April 2008 - 12:20 AM in Off Topic

RPD,
Grip, Double Tap, Deep Impact

AK47
RPG, Double Tap, Last Stand-I don't remember-

SAW,
Grip, Double Tap, Deep Impact

R700,
Special Grenade x3, Stopping Power, Iron Lungs

I play Hardcore, so much better than normal Team Deathmatch.

#146037 Lancer

Posted by Oro on 20 March 2008 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

I was sort of hyperventilating when I took a good look at the gun for the 63rd time. Awesome piece of wok Angel.

#145757 Nitefinder Stock?

Posted by Oro on 19 March 2008 - 12:09 AM in Modifications

I completely forgot about that! I considered that, but it seemed too awkward. Thanks anyway that helped, now I know where to start.
I checked, I've only seen one and I completely agree with you bobafan. I want mine to be practical, comfortable, and look nice.

#145753 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by Oro on 18 March 2008 - 11:52 PM in Modifications

The reason the dart lost distance is because of the weight. The weight is what also keeps it from abruptly turning, making it more accurate. Stock streamlines fly farther because it is lighter, although this results in the dart going off-course due to the fact that it is less stable because of the lack of weight.

#145751 Longshot Clip Problem

Posted by Oro on 18 March 2008 - 11:38 PM in Modifications

Thank you xNFx 37. Thanks for the input guys. I'll open the gun again during Easter vacation, if I can :mellow:

#145750 Nitefinder Stock?

Posted by Oro on 18 March 2008 - 11:34 PM in Modifications

So I modded my Nitefinder. I have a barrel extension on it that improves ranges by about 10 ft. Avg. of 75 ft. with the longer barrel. I love how it looks like a rifle without a stock, but I want it to look like a carbine. In other words, I want to put a sturdy stock on it but I don't know how to securely attach a stock and what to make the stock out of. Ideas, please. Thank you.

#145630 Longshot Clip Problem

Posted by Oro on 17 March 2008 - 11:22 PM in Modifications

No, I just hammered the ARs with a screwdriver and wrench. I'm a 13 yr old boy with little money and resources, so I don't think I would try to open the breech.

#145627 Longshot Clip Problem

Posted by Oro on 17 March 2008 - 11:10 PM in Modifications

Ok. So I modded my lil' bro's LS, I added a 1st gen NF spring and took out the AR-nothing special-. It seems like I did somethin' wrong. When I pull back the plunger and the breech goes back and I put in the mag, the two prong-like things on top catch the breech. What did I do? Sorry, no pics, kind'a lazy right now with all this homework and projects.

#142198 The Vulcan

Posted by Oro on 23 February 2008 - 01:58 PM in General Nerf

I'll try. Yeah, it's from Rurouni Kenshin. It makes me wonder how well the seal is between the belt and the plunger. I guess we'll have to wait.

#142181 The Vulcan

Posted by Oro on 23 February 2008 - 12:58 PM in General Nerf

I think a box on the right side would be great. Nobody wants to run around with the belt hanging around. I mean you could trip on it, and if you play on concrete, like me, in a t-shirt and basketball shorts then you wouldn't like that happening.

#141126 Recon Rifle

Posted by Oro on 18 February 2008 - 07:50 PM in Modifications

That Recon is one sexy beast. How good is your seal. Is it like the FA_24's breach? LiNk- http://nerfhaven.com...wtopic=8021&hl=

#140997 The Vulcan

Posted by Oro on 18 February 2008 - 10:57 AM in General Nerf

Hey, I just want a nerf gun I can mount on a steadycam harness so I can take down those damn Alien costume guys that show up to all the comic cons. Is that so wrong?

Posted Image

Honestly, I thought it looked more like a SAW than a Smartgun when I first saw it. I love the Alien movies, but this barely resembles a Smartgun. Although I do like your Idea of using a steadycam harness.

A SAW? To me it looks more like a M60E4. Paint that sexy beast black, with a hint of orange so cops won't go crazy, wear a scary mask-or just your ugly face, IF you have one unlike me- bring to your friend's house and run in yelling random words that don't make sense.

#129463 Official X Box 360 Gamertag Thread

Posted by Oro on 11 November 2007 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

Gamertag: Raniel says oro
Games: Halo 3
If any of you guys actually play with me in the future, just a warning I says "I like mangoes" a lot.

#129221 Halo 3

Posted by Oro on 09 November 2007 - 02:23 PM in Off Topic

Add me!!!
Mine is: Raniel says oro

#127762 The Bbb Spring And The Longshot

Posted by Oro on 27 October 2007 - 11:25 PM in Modifications

Keef, does that include a barrel replacement and double O-ring?

#127743 The Bbb Spring And The Longshot

Posted by Oro on 27 October 2007 - 09:35 PM in Modifications

To whom is that reply directed to?

#127740 The Bbb Spring And The Longshot

Posted by Oro on 27 October 2007 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

Old gen or new gen? Is what I meant.