NerfDemon's Content

There have been 10 items by NerfDemon (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363096 New 3d printed blaster project

Posted by NerfDemon on 13 June 2018 - 03:37 PM in Homemades

I recently started Nerf modding and I am looking to design a blaster and 3D print the shell and most of the internals. I am planning on making it similar to Project FDL-2 (but with my own twist to the shell) with the use of a select fire mechanism but can't seem to find any programmable control boards/microcontrollers. Does anyone know where I can find these parts to aid in my quest?

#362479 Accufake darts

Posted by NerfDemon on 05 February 2018 - 06:20 PM in Darts and Barrels

Ok. Thanks again for the great info Meaker VI. Appreciate it.

#362476 Accufake darts

Posted by NerfDemon on 05 February 2018 - 10:56 AM in Darts and Barrels

I know that Drac has praised the Accufake darts (link below) on multiple occasions and they have a huge variety of colors and dart refill size (100 darts all the way to 1,000 darts) and on select ones you can get a matching color 12-Dart Magazine with them for little extra cost on top of the darts for the same amount and color design. They are roughly 5-8 cents a dart regardless of the color and refill size of the darts you order. 

This is the link he posted on his original review of the darts:

https://www.youtube....amzn.to/2hitFX5

But I should mention shipping has been a bit of a problem as the recent order I made from them on January 25th, 2018 has been stuck on the same shipping update since then. They used FedEx and it hasn't reached the facility to be sorted or anything yet (It is coming from Dayton, NJ so that may be due to weather or something as I do not keep track of anything outside of the MD, WV, Va tri-state area.

#362070 Looking for Wars to attend in WV

Posted by NerfDemon on 05 December 2017 - 03:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok thank you. I just looked them up. I appreciate it a lot. 

#362042 Looking for Wars to attend in WV

Posted by NerfDemon on 01 December 2017 - 04:34 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok. Thanks. I will keep a lookout for a time and place then.

#362031 Looking for Wars to attend in WV

Posted by NerfDemon on 30 November 2017 - 09:01 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok. Thank you. If you get me a day and place I will do everything I can to attend. Just to be sure are modded blasters welcome?

#362024 End-war modifications

Posted by NerfDemon on 29 November 2017 - 04:08 PM in Modifications

Cheap darts (Accustrike style) can be found here:

http://a.co/2HYzn6t

They have a variety of colors. The 1000 darts packages are the cheapest at about $0.05/dart. 

As for a Rayven mod I don't know about that. I'm rewiring a Stryfe to a 3S Lipo battery using Titan Chronos X motors and Artifact Normal Flywheels/Flywheel cage.

To remove a Longshot priming bar on any of them take a flat head screwdriver and use it like a crowbar to pry the handle on one side off of the metal rod. But be careful I have heard that they can break while doing that most of the time. If there is anything else I can think of I will let you know.

#362020 Looking for Wars to attend in WV

Posted by NerfDemon on 29 November 2017 - 10:39 AM in Nerf Wars

Hi. I live in Martinsburg, WV. I am looking for a Nerf Club or a group of people to join in a Nerf War event. If anyone knows an event/club I could attend/join please let me know. Thanks

#361909 First Stryfe Mod (need help)

Posted by NerfDemon on 06 November 2017 - 08:36 PM in Modifications

I am using auto wire. These are the links to the flywheels & flywheel cage:

https://www.monkeemo...t&product_id=51

https://www.monkeemo...&product_id=159

And then is there a specific microswitch i should use (I'm looking at the Out of Darts etsy)?

#361905 First Stryfe Mod (need help)

Posted by NerfDemon on 06 November 2017 - 04:06 PM in Modifications

I am working on upgrading a Stryfe to a 3S Lipo battery. I have 16 guage wire (red/black), 2 Titan Chronus-X motors, and an extended battery door. I'm getting ready to order 1 Artifact Canted Metal Flywheel Cage along with Artifact Canted Metal Flywheels to go with them. This is my first electric blaster upgrade and I am wondering what parts from the original wiring I could use for the rev trigger and circuit?