neonerfer's Content

There have been 376 items by neonerfer (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7063 Avatars

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 01:22 PM in Site Feedback

Wow, that's a pretty pony. But that's an even prettier leprechaun!

#7060 Avatars

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 12:46 PM in Site Feedback

GLEEEEEEE! OH THE FUCKING GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ok, that was fun, I want another.

#7051 Avatars

Posted by neonerfer on 15 July 2003 - 11:51 PM in Site Feedback

Can I have a Care Bear icon? What about My Little Pony? Strawberry Shortcake? Rainbow Bright? I just can't let go of something that is such a huge part of me. If not, can I just have pictures of bears, ponies, rainbows, and/or shortcake?

#19872 Canada Anyone?

Posted by neonerfer on 25 February 2004 - 06:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Thank you. Yeah, I think that $39.00 USD for an unmodded SM5k is pretty accurate... I saw one go for $90 USD, so yeah... it gets up there. I hate comparing everything with a fucking Crossbow. Aye.

$39 sounds about right. You'll always have the sm5k or crossbow that goes for close to a hundred on ebay because they're so overrated, but I think that most of those sold even out to about $40 each.

#19868 Canada Anyone?

Posted by neonerfer on 25 February 2004 - 06:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Thats all? CHEAP!

No single nerf gun that was availible less than two years ago is worth $60. I hope you're being sarcastic because I bought a crossbow, which hasn't been in stores for ten years for $35. Given, it was already modded, but it was in very good condition and the modifications were minor.

#31962 Who Would Buy Colored Backer Rod?

Posted by neonerfer on 21 July 2004 - 05:08 PM in General Nerf

Red, precut would be awesome. If it was straight, stefan making would be so much easier. I'm guessing it will be straight considering it doesn't have to be rolled up, right BigShit?

#15202 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I was kidding.

#15196 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm pretty sure I'm free from now on, now that marching bands over. But if we can't get into Cx's spot (Bonelli Park?), then I'm sure Steve and I can go down to Live oak park and bash the rangers heads in for a spot eh?

Let's just have an SDNO at Sam's house.

#15193 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 05:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm pretty sure I'm open. Bit of a drive, none of us are driving yet, so we'll have to see how cool my mom is with it. Any places to shop around there?

#10929 My Fucking Mom Is A Fucking Retard

Posted by neonerfer on 04 October 2003 - 02:32 PM in Off Topic

Eat her babies.

#10937 My Fucking Mom Is A Fucking Retard

Posted by neonerfer on 04 October 2003 - 04:29 PM in Off Topic

My mom and stepdad piss me off too, because they ... nevermind.

They what? Have sex in your bed?

#59280 Armageddon 2005

Posted by neonerfer on 14 July 2005 - 05:06 AM in Nerf Wars

which is a maybe for the morning

your mother sucks eggs and how.

#57793 Armageddon 2005

Posted by neonerfer on 20 June 2005 - 03:13 AM in Nerf Wars

i'm down for the 23rd. all we really need is a decent area with a few trees and a large open space where we could set up some baricades and stuff. we'll look around here for some potentials.

#22726 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 28 March 2004 - 11:45 PM in Site Feedback

You guys are too much.

Blaster, yes, I believe Black Wrath is Sylent Blade under a different name. Chrysophylax, don't assume too much or try to sound important if you're new, people don't usually like that around here.

I don't hate Canada at all, I like it very much. Some people here take everything far too seriously. I hate my country much more than Canada. I guess my facetiousness is over a few of your heads, you guys need to loosen up a little. We're here to have fun. I'd throw in a Canada joke here, but I'm afraid of getting my head bitten off.

MysticFalcon, CX actually is on the forums alot, amazingly. I think he owns this site or something.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, except for Sylent Blade, he's a dick. Just leave already man, we all loathe you.

Kevin, I fully approve of your tribal council. People wishing to join should have to fill out a short questionnaire, I could help you screen them. The recent epidemics around here have me worried.

#22490 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 26 March 2004 - 07:03 PM in Site Feedback

The noobs should just take the Sylent Blade approach and make a big announcement about them leaving then return under a blatanly obvious name. I don't think the new one is nearly as bad as the old.

#22733 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 29 March 2004 - 12:45 AM in Site Feedback

Yes, Canadians, we all secretly love you. However, outwardly showing our affection for any country other than our own would question the power of the Fatherland. THE POWER OF THE FATHERLAND MUST NEVER BE QUESTIONED! Heil Dubya!

#23056 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 31 March 2004 - 06:20 PM in Site Feedback

In terms of contributions in the time that Thirst and Black Wrath have been around, Black Wrath would probably win but when I was actually contributing I did quite a bit more. I don't really nerf all that much anymore but I hang around because I've got a few friends here.

#22552 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 27 March 2004 - 01:48 PM in Site Feedback

Seems like it's all happening again. This time, I didn't start anything, yet it all comes back to me. It's quite sad that this happens. Everyone sees the bigger guy say something, and they just tag along for the ride, not caring about what their purpose is. I want you people to think about your nationalist pride you have going on over the internet. It's not worth being a jackass over. There are a few good people on this forum, like Piney, who understands people and takes the time to listen. Jangadance is another understanding person. The rest of you just seem to be assholes all the time. I hate to generalize, but by reading this topic, I can't draw any other conclusions.

Get rid of whoever you want, this is a forum, not a fucking survivor T.V. show. Time to grow up kids, the internet is a fucking grouping of letters in a special sequence, and you make it seem like it means the world to you.

God... Spectre said everything I wanted to say, so I'll leave it at this...

Canada is a real country, don't ever think otherwise.

Sylent Blade, we all hate you. We all hate Canada. Deal with it, baby.

I'm surprised that I am not on this list of hated noobs!!!  This is a real confidence booster, I thought i was really LOATHED!!! (Not that i am complaining)

No, sorry, we all hate you too.

#23062 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 31 March 2004 - 06:45 PM in Site Feedback

Right, but I "have been arond" since nerfhaven began. I never signed up until..sometime later. No offence, but I dont remember any mods or anything from you. Maybe my memory sucks.

THIRST

Awsome, I have my own era. Ill call it... "Time THIRST and BlackWraith were around era"

I've been around since a bit before Nerf Online recovered from it's down time, about three years. I was alot more active at Nerf Online and hung around at Nerf Center before that.

#17704 2004 Nerf Lineup

Posted by neonerfer on 31 January 2004 - 01:44 PM in General Nerf

Seriously you guys, thanks for doing all that and reporting it back so well. I am so envious that you got to see their secret lair. Looks like Nerf is and always was the great company that we knew it was, it just had some rough times. I think it's going to make a comback, big time. This top cocking gun seems very interesting, does it remind you of the way a real pistol cocks? The hornet sounds awesome, and I'm sure the bazooka will be fun to play with. Who knows, maybe we will be able to modify it? You two just made my day, but you seriously have to tell us what gun they're releasing.

#5662 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 13 June 2003 - 12:54 PM in Nerf Wars

This is just peachy. Mark, Jon, and Toj just cancled. Mark is going on vacation, and Jon and Toj have boyscouts. I think I'm still bringing 4 or 5 others, just not sure who. Sam is the only one who is left that can go, which is fortunate that he can still go(I hope). This really sucks, I had a nearly perfect crew set up and now I'm screwed. Sam wanted to bring a friend, maybe he'll be cool. I guess Jeff could come too. If anything, it'll probably just be me, sam, and maybe his friend. I don't want to start fishing for people who might not be as into it.

#5233 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 02 June 2003 - 09:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Mark won't be able to make it. So as of now it looks like it'll be me and four others.

#6157 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 28 June 2003 - 01:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Damn Zach, that sucks ass. Maybe something will work out, I'm bummed that you guys aren't coming. Darts made, guns tuned, bags packed. Now I just have to get that little thing called sleep in and I'll be all set. :blink: Too excited to sleep... must...not...shit....pants! :D

#4990 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 25 May 2003 - 08:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Good. Gives me a bit more time.

...to live!

#6132 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 27 June 2003 - 04:13 PM in Nerf Wars

It's only going to be me and Sam. Sam may bring a friend. So I'm down to 2-3.

#5786 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 18 June 2003 - 11:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Groove...do you really want that?  Think about it, man.  We're talking about Spoon. 

Spoon: You tell Groove it's cancelled 2 hours before he leaves and tell everyone else it is, but let them know it's a joke.  Then you proceed to have the best Armageddon ever and rub it in his face, complete with pictures and war stories.  Nice, eh?

Just kidding, if you can read this.  It would be unfortunate if you couldn't.

Yeah, it's funny until someone analyzes it. Way to kill it, asshole!

#5728 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 16 June 2003 - 12:59 PM in Nerf Wars

No worries Groove dog! I have an extra one if anyone is in need.

#16040 Tracer Dart

Posted by neonerfer on 09 January 2004 - 09:47 AM in Modifications

Very interested. Use these during day wars and go out at night to collect ammo. Heh, that thing glows much brighter than I expected. If you're playing inside with glow in the dark ammo/guns, try using a black light and maybe a strobe. That would make shit interesting. I'd also like to see a video of the dart firing, does it leave a trail?

#16076 Tracer Dart

Posted by neonerfer on 09 January 2004 - 07:15 PM in Modifications

For reference, I just calculated the approximate weight of 1/4" steel slingshot ammo which is the lightest weight I've found to be effective in high power guns.

6.42514 grams.

32 times heavier than a .2 gram airsoft bb.

That's definately not a good thing. What about glow in the dark hot glue?

#32611 Red Fbr: Reviewed

Posted by neonerfer on 29 July 2004 - 02:45 PM in Articles

Nice review Kev, this stuff sounds like ShortShit's found a winner. I'll have to try different barrel setups (probably a tighter fitting one) once I get my foam.

#6537 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 03 July 2003 - 11:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Oooooh, I have hair. *pets*

#6257 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 11:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Julie : "So Box, what's your favorite nerf memory?"
Box : "Creating the Penis Dart©"
Julie : "And why is it called the penis dart?"
*Box holds up penis dart and "boings" it*
Penis Dart© : "Booooooinnnggg"

#6236 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Hell yeah, those fly by's kicked ass. The cool thing was that after Ray and Spoon would rush, and if I hadn't been hit in my fly by, the other team would kinda forget about me, allowing me to sneak behind them and shoot a few people in the back. I had a good gun this time, but not the right ammo. I found some darts that are slighly smaller and put three BB's in them and they're working much better. I need to get some sling shot ammo. Then I'll be rockin.

#6223 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 11:56 AM in Nerf Wars

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! My darts without enough weight in them were the best! They'd do all kinds of crazy things. One time I shot at Ray and it was going right at it's chest only to spin out and flutter down RIGHT in front of him. The hip cat that he is though, he counted it. Another time, Ray was towards the middle of the class rooms and I was near the grass. I shot at him and a dart slowly glided towards him. To both of our disbelief, it hit him very gently. Now that was one hell of a lucky shot. I think I hit Ray maybe 4 times while he took away EVERY SINGLE HIT POINT I had during the course of the day.

#6208 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 12:08 AM in Nerf Wars

- Captain Cardboard was awesome, I was really hoping to avoid it, but I ended up shitting my pants because he was so funny. Some of his antics better have been caught on tape. That slip in the first war was high class. Box runs over to the a patch of grass behind the racket ball courts, excited as hell to be playing with the big kids. No more than 10 seconds into the war, Box successfully slips and eats shit, clips flying everywhere.
- Ray, I have a welt on my side with your name on it. Your crossbow is viscious! I hope I can get my crossbow working as good as yours! With glowing pride I'll wear my scars! ...or something!
- The Hippie Headband© fucking owns all of you. No questions asked. Oh, and please, you may not quote Box on said "smoking of the cheeses..." in reguards to The Hippie Headband©.
- Groove just kicked ass. Although Ray can make minor adjustments to his darts in mid flight via Satan, Groove can adjust other's darts. I honestly couldn't hit this guy. Groove came in second for the best defence award, second only to the leopard-print-thong-wearing-midgets.

And now for the quote of the day.

Box : Spoon, do you have any lube?
Spoon : Yeah, I've got some in my car. Come over there with me and I'll give it to you.

#6226 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 01:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh man, that really sucks. Sorry to hear it.

#6214 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 12:49 AM in Nerf Wars

Best Neglected Toolbox - Franko, Jon's poor box of tools

Upon inspection, there's some very colorful things in there. Among the least colorful is a Crayola marker. Red to be exact, the big kind... B) There's a whopping 4 tubes of anal lube, though I'm sure he's using it for his plungers. A pair of fluffy pink handcuffs, they always seem to come in handy(no pun intended, mind you). And amazingly enough, a leopard-print thong. I think I see a connection here!

#3496 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by neonerfer on 15 April 2003 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

I'll show up in my floor length trenchcoat and full matrix duds. Can't wait.

I can see it now...

*walks into theater*

Employee: Can I please have your ticket sir?

*pulls out dual uzis and wastes entire movie theater*

Now, that's a lobby shootout. :D

#15311 New Nerf Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 31 December 2003 - 02:06 AM in Modifications

I could put 'em up on FF. We don't get many hits any more, and the bandwidth resests daily.

That would be awesome if you could do that for us. I really would like to see this new gun.

#15595 New Nerf Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 03 January 2004 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

Wow, that looks really comfortable. I can't wait to get my hands on one...or two.