Explosivemohawk's Content

There have been 10 items by Explosivemohawk (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#356402 Stuck screw

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 24 October 2016 - 05:27 PM in Modifications

what i usyaly do is I get a drill and drill the crap out of the shell untuil it gets out but that my not wotk in your situarion

#356401 HvZ primary

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 24 October 2016 - 05:24 PM in General Nerf

hey I'm relitivaly new to nerf and I would like some advice on what i should run for this hvz event https://www.facebook...50194715149277/ .

I have...

-a big bad bow with a cpvc pipe in it 

-a stock stryfe 

-a retalator with a spring addition and the ar removed

-a stock doominator

-a buzz bee desteny

-a modded buzz bee Snipe_

-a zing bow 

-a cross bolt 

#356327 Cheap 3rd party nerf mags?

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 18 October 2016 - 06:40 PM in Darts and Barrels

thanks montymarks but thats not cheapr than nerf

#356322 Cheap 3rd party nerf mags?

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 18 October 2016 - 03:37 PM in Darts and Barrels

I love nerf guns but I've run into a problem, how much the magisines cost. i can not afford 7 18 dart stick mag at 10 dollers each. does anyone know any cheap 3rd party mags I can get online.

#355922 Starting a Nerf group for the Carolinas

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 21 September 2016 - 06:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Hello felow nerferfs. Do you live in north and south carolina and want a good place to nerf? Well fear not my friends for I plan to create the best nerf club the carolinas have ever seen it will be called C.N.C.(carolina nerf club). But where? you might ask. Well near charlate, I will be hosting my nerf wars at frank liske park (4001 Stough Rd, Concord, NC 28027). Not only that but this time I wont go at it alone because whether or not you all come I'll still have a nerf war with my friends. But wait there's more! if you come you will be entered to win a (used) Buzzbee atomatic tommy 20. I have not decided when my first nerf war will happen but I will inform you when I do.Feel free to respond if you would want to join.

#354767 nerf war in harrisburg NC

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 02 July 2016 - 02:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be hosting a nerf war in harrisburg NC on 7/6/16 at harrisburg park (191 Sims Pkwy,Harrisburg, NC 28075). I will be near the restrooms in a blue shirt. We will be playing many diffrent games. It will last 2 hours, 10:00 am -12:00 pm. You may only use a single blaster in one game. Bring sufecent ammo i will only bring enoughf for my self. Feel free to use any nerf, boomco, zing, or buzzbee, blaster modded or not. Bring watter and a positive attude. There is no age limit but if you cant take a zing bow arrow to the face at full force than you probobly should not come. I am not responsible for anny injuries that may occur but hopefuly that wont be a problem. feel free to invite your friends. hope to see you there. :)  

P.S: expect to play on an open field

#354765 NC Nerf War Ready to Plan

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 02 July 2016 - 02:34 PM in Nerf Wars

I would love to but I live in harrisburg NC and i dont know how far away it would be.

#354372 North Carolina Nerf Wars

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 19 June 2016 - 08:36 PM in Nerf Wars

i will hopfully host a nerf war in harrisburgNCin julydont count on it

#354358 North Carolina Nerf Wars

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 19 June 2016 - 02:03 PM in Nerf Wars

i would love to nerf if you live in the charlate area

#354357 are there charlotte nerfers

Posted by Explosivemohawk on 19 June 2016 - 01:56 PM in General Nerf

hello.

I'm a nerfer in the charlate area of north carolina and i wantted to see if there are any nerfers in this part of NC 

(the only thred i found on this topick was made 10 years ago)