RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#263738 Your Late Model Ballgun, And How To Make Her Awesome!

Posted by RedShot on 30 January 2010 - 12:03 AM in Modifications

Sweet! That looks pretty beast! If it really does shoot 50-60ish feet than that would be seriously fun to play around with! Do you have to push the pump really fast though?

#245578 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 05 August 2009 - 08:09 AM in General Nerf

Well my dad is getting me a raider anyway so it is no use.

My dad also bought this for me so it is like free for me.

Also my kmart had a huge sale on the recon so its cool you know?

#245534 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 09:53 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok than I will not post on this anymore.

Would and admin please close this thread it is useless.

#245532 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 09:35 PM in General Nerf

Sad to say it is not ^_^. I really wish though!

#245549 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 11:42 PM in General Nerf

Nah I think I will just keep it now and mod it up best I can and maby put a paint job on it!

#245504 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by RedShot on 04 August 2009 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering if somebody would want a NIB recon. I have one that I could sell for like $15 + Shipping. If anybody is interested than send me a pm and an offer.

The reason I have not posted this as an official WTS is because I have to learn about shipping and what ways to calculate shipping to places and what shipping to use.

Also I am posting this to see if anybody is really interested in it or not because I could make use of it if nobody wants it.

Thanks!
RedShot

UPDATED!

#248456 Why Brass And Not Copper?

Posted by RedShot on 24 August 2009 - 08:42 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering (well my dad was) why people use brass over copper? I need as many possible answers to explain to my dad.

Also where is a good place to get it? I have been to Home Depot and nothing just some brass parts.

Thanks in advance!

#248460 Why Brass And Not Copper?

Posted by RedShot on 24 August 2009 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

Thanks guys! I heard that copper was cheaper than brass but oh well.

I'll get my dad to read some of these replies so he will have a better understanding of it.

One other main reason that I am posting this is because I wanted to make a breach but I dont know if I have the skills or tools to make it :(.

Cool thank you for all the help!

#286143 Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Posted by RedShot on 27 September 2010 - 04:35 PM in General Nerf

I have seen the potential of the small pistolsplat at my war last weekend and I was wondering how does that compare to the whipeoutblaster and I hear that there are different sizes? I was just wondering what is 'better', or smaller, or easier to work with, or even if there is another brand that I am unaware of than let me know.

Also I saw this at target yesterday and I was wondering if anybody has seen or used these. It is very big and looks nice. It is about the length of a maverick or possible a little longer.

Thanks in advance!

#286146 Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Posted by RedShot on 27 September 2010 - 04:45 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok thanks for your imput. Do you know the size of the spring (diameter) like nightfinder, or maverick, because if I wanted to do a spring replacement.

#286150 Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Posted by RedShot on 27 September 2010 - 05:04 PM in General Nerf

It's the skinniest main spring I have seen. If you want to do a spring replacement you will have to buy the gun anyways, so you will have the spring when you decide to try to replace it for reference.

Ok thank you for your information!

#303542 Where do i find barrel spacers?

Posted by RedShot on 19 August 2011 - 07:23 AM in General Nerf

Yes! I highly recommend venom's spacers if you are looking for good quality spacers!

#294385 Too Much Friction

Posted by RedShot on 11 February 2011 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

I would think that silicon grease would work.

#269427 Today Only (march 17) Buy One Nerf Get 2nd Half Off

Posted by RedShot on 17 March 2010 - 05:36 AM in General Nerf

Thanks a lot! I will definitely be going to toysrus today!

#300444 The's Central Jersey Conflict C.J.C.

Posted by RedShot on 24 June 2011 - 05:26 AM in Nerf Wars

I would like to make it but, I think there is a good chance I wont be able to make it.

#282477 The Next Pa War

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2010 - 08:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I would like to go but I believe there is another war in Pittsburgh on the 22nd and since they are very far apart, I do not believe I can make it to both. If When you host another one some other time, I could possibly come. :]

#283170 The New Nitemanta

Posted by RedShot on 14 August 2010 - 10:15 PM in Modifications

Awesome!!! I will probably make one but with couplers on it instead of a direct RSCB.

I dont know if I want to do it in clear NF's or be able to paint it but either way its super wicked!

#291563 The Compleat Stampede Mod

Posted by RedShot on 26 December 2010 - 12:56 PM in Modifications

I want to do somthing like this now and like its been said, I would put batteries in the back where they normally are and I am not to fond of minimization but I am sure it owns zombies!

#302118 Territories

Posted by RedShot on 23 July 2011 - 06:42 PM in General Nerf

Very nice! Looks like I may be trying this game or a type of this game at my next tepaw war!

#304104 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 30 August 2011 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys sorry I was not responding for a while, I have had internet problems so I tried to update the thread as best as possible as far as people attending.

#304151 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 31 August 2011 - 07:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright cool! Great to see you again! and yes you may post sales things go for it :]

Wood Duck Lane, Wrightsville, PA 17368

Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

#304200 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2011 - 08:09 AM in Nerf Wars

A yup, I edited the main post haha. As you might have been able to tell I just copied the thread from last time. I also have ALOT of work to do, look forward to seeing you guys.

Trust me the drive is worth it! It is an awesome park!

#304777 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 17 September 2011 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

Alright yeah me too. But I can still do the 1st if it works better for most people but I would rather the 8th

#304402 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 10:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright sounds good guys, looks like at this point, September is out of the question (which is fine by me) and now we are determining a date for October. I would like to have this one early October and do a late October/ early November, Halloween indoor bash! Ill keep you guys posted! and there will be many wars to come :]

#304944 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 23 September 2011 - 11:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I am interested in the crossbow shell. Does it include the trigger?

#305465 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 07 October 2011 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

PLEASE READ!

I would just like to inform you guys of a few things quickly.
First is that there are no restaurants within the vicinity for a few miles so please keep that in mind and packing a lunch it highly suggested! We will be having hot dogs and assorted meatery there at the park but if you can have hotdogs and or assorted meatery then pack a lunch unless you plan on spending an hour or more going out to eat.

Second, The war officially starts at 10 but it is not a bad thing to get there early say 9:30/45. I will be there at 9:00 or 9:15 or so to start to assemble things for the game types. So if you would like to get there EARLY then I do not have a problem with that.

Thirdly Parking is either along the path where we are playing or you can park on the lot in the front of the park, we have no pavilion for say so we will try to get a table and or a portable 'shelter' but if you have any tables or tent structures then please feel free to bring them. I would also suggest a lawn chair or two to sit in unless you prefer to sit in the grass.

WEATHER UPDATE: The weather looks GREAT for tomorow with a 0% chance of rain and highs of 74deg. It will be a little chilly in the morning so if you want to bring a light jacket or something then pack accordingly but overall it looks to be an excellent day so come on out and have some fun!

Thanks, ITS NERF OR NOTHING
RedShot

#303042 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 07:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Its war season and you know what that means! Lets have a war! This time it will be a little different then my last wars that I have hosted, new location, new games, new people but all the good stuff from the past wars!
DATE: So far I am looking towards SEPTEMBER 10th as the date.
DATE CHANGE: October 8th!
TIME: Same as always starts at 10:00 and ends when I say it ends.
Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off of other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games, the whole time.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

Game types:
- 3:15 (classic game type!)
- 4:20
- 5:0
- Hunters (Koree: ONE VERSES THE WORLD!!!)
- Possibly medic/classes
- NEW - VIP/President round revised
- NEW - Carpe (played it at apoc and would love to try it again!)
- NEW - A varient of Get to the Choppa!
- NEW - Territories!

For those that need it my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Lets do this!

Woot Im in!
- RedShot
- BluArrow
- Darkchicken
- One_long_shot
- TheSilentRebel (+1 I assume)
- LT. DAN ICE CREAM
- Koree
- shandsgator8

I would really like to but not sure:
- thesaz123
- evilbunnyo
- andtheherois
- numa-t49
Ehh we'll see...
-

#304671 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 13 September 2011 - 05:58 AM in Nerf Wars

well you could come to the Harrisburg stop or Elizabethtown (if it stops there). Harrisburg is about 20ish minutes away and the Elizabethtown stop is about 4 minutes from my house. Yeah either he or I could pick you up. Tim said he might ride the train too! Cool hope to see you guys there. If I where to pick you up, it would have to be at around 8:30/45ish because I it takes about 20 minutes to get to the war sight and I want to set up early.

#303061 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there. This might bash DCNO 2, but you might have been my ride there, so whatever. Man, my crossbow and my longshot HAVE to work this time around.

Edit: I'm intrigued to find out who Darkchicken is.

And The Exquisite PA War ventures to a new park for round four......what will happen next???

Yeah well I guess your just going to have to find out haha (PS: he is one of my friends)

thesaz123: Well I havent tried it so I will have to take a look at it during the war. I am assuming that it MIGHT be ok but definitely bring another primary just in case!

#304774 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 17 September 2011 - 06:31 AM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering guys... How would October 8th work for you guys? (compaired to october 1st). I can still do october first but I was just wondering about that.

#304898 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 21 September 2011 - 06:46 PM in Nerf Wars

DATE IS SET: 8th of october. I am sorry to those that cant make it on the 8th but I have WAY more people that can make it or that the date doesnt matter, then those that can make it on the 1st.

Also, if you are unsure about coming, please do come anyway the extra 15 minutes it may take some of you is WELL worth it. It is a much better park!

#304392 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 06:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I was just wondering if we're still going to do the war (I am going by the way, even if it is by myself :() with the weather the way it is. How's it looking in PA? It's supposed to rain till Friday night here.

Yeah I see what your saying. I hate to push the war date back but I would rather do that then be rained out a flooded because it looks like it is going to rain pretty bad over the next few days and with a significant chance of rain on Saturday. Again I am sorry to have to push the date back but I think having this war on this coming Saturday is to much of a risk as far as weather goes.

So moving on, What date would work best for people? September 17th (idealy I would not like to have it this date because of the DCNF war which I plan on attending), the 24th (also would like to stay away from this one because a bunch of people would not make it that I already know of), or the First week in October (this is what I am in for). I am posting options to you guys and would really appreciate it if I could get the required input so that I can make a choice based on peoples attendance percentages.

Thanks guys!

#303673 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 21 August 2011 - 04:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh yes there will most definitely be a TEPAW 5!

#304457 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 September 2011 - 07:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Cool sounds good! That cannon sounds menacing haha but I have something to combat that now >:]

#301441 TEPAW 3: Recap thread/improvements!

Posted by RedShot on 12 July 2011 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so there is the poll, I would like to hear your opinions on these things. I would like only those who came to TEPAW 3 to vote please but other that came to previous wars may post suggestions.

I really would like to get some input for the war so that I can improve the wars and make an over all better experience for the war goers. Even if you voted please post at least one thing you liked and one thing that can be improved for upcoming wars!

Thanks for your input!

#287566 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 26 October 2010 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah the 20th might probably work for me than so yeah put me down as a definate maby!

#287873 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 03 November 2010 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I say just do what you want to do Talio if people cant make it then sorry but I just want a solid date to plan on, I can make it on the 13th better than the next weekend but its up to you. I will probably be late if I have to come the later date.

Hope I can come and hope to see you guys! :]

#288272 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 11 November 2010 - 02:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry guys I wont be able to make this war.

My primary broke like an hour ago (I have a backup but I've never used it yet).

I dont have darts.

Again im really sorry I will try to make it sometime!

#288216 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 10 November 2010 - 07:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey I was wondering if anybody could lend/sell me some slug darts, because I do not have any nor the supplies to make them. Just PM me or post here whatever you like =]

Thanks!

#287816 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 02 November 2010 - 06:03 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah actually that might work out better for me then the next weekend, so if my dad can drive me than we will both be there.