RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#301802 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by RedShot on 18 July 2011 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

Hey
ahtanie

Nice supermaxx 5000, mind if I use your stock idea?

Here is mine for now, still need paintjob and some cosmetic work as well as a bolt handle (cant decide how I want to do it).
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My newly revived 2k, it lives again!
Posted Image

Rear loading hole:

Posted Image

#302127 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by RedShot on 23 July 2011 - 09:14 PM in Modifications

Thanks,
ahtanie
Here is my rendition with the stock!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Dr. Red himself, approves!
Posted Image

Just all I have to do now is get a bolt on the breach, paint it, and make a writeup if you guys would like! I took a ton of pics and video!

#304851 All You Need Is NERF: DCNF#2

Posted by RedShot on 20 September 2011 - 07:56 AM in Nerf Wars

Sounded like alot of fun! I wish I would have been able to come, hope to make it to the next one!

#303121 All You Need Is NERF: DCNF#2

Posted by RedShot on 09 August 2011 - 06:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I may be able to make it on the 17th but the 24th could possibly work better. Either one though, one would just be without my dad, If I am able to come.

#302996 All You Need Is NERF: DCNF#2

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 11:24 AM in Nerf Wars

I may be able to attend (with possibly 2 or 4 others also). Do you have the actual address, so that I can see how far it is? At this point I dont see either of those dates being a problem, but again as it draws nearer I will have to check. I cant honestly say about the park because I have never been to any of them haha. So whatever you guys think is best!

Thanks! Hopefully I can come!

#312918 HHNO

Posted by RedShot on 15 March 2012 - 10:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill try my best to be there! June would work the best for me as May might be tricky with finals and projects at the end of school.

#315118 HHNO

Posted by RedShot on 02 May 2012 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be able to come to this war no matter the date. I have to decide when I want to host my war, I didn't realize that hero already had June 9th haha as that would have been my preferred week but oh well haha.

#315183 HHNO

Posted by RedShot on 04 May 2012 - 07:35 AM in Nerf Wars

If is it in May I will NOT be able to make it unfortunately. I really would like to though...

#313178 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 19 March 2012 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I put your offers on the second post that I had reserved for buying and selling, this goes for anybody else too that would like me to put their wtb or wts's up on the second post.
I am possibly interested in the fastblast, how much are you looking at for that gun?

#313104 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 18 March 2012 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Yessir you may!

#312683 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 10 March 2012 - 08:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah same here I have plenty of space to house many people before the war if you need to come up, I have an extra guest bed and a Memory foam futon, so please let me know if you need a place to stay free of charge :]

#313242 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 20 March 2012 - 09:29 PM in Nerf Wars

WEATHER UPDATE: As of now they are calling for a 70% chance of rain, I will keep checking this week but it looks like a significant chance of rain.

How would you guys feel about going to the next weekend if needed. I am fine with it if need be, so what are your thoughts?

#312992 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 16 March 2012 - 11:10 PM in Nerf Wars

I am bringing a guest and we are going to be at Burger King right off of route 30 before the bridge to cross the Susquehanna, at about 9:00 AM or so if you would like to come and eat with us.

#313055 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 17 March 2012 - 10:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks guys, Im glad you had fun! Hope to see many of you guys back next week!

#313414 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 23 March 2012 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I dont know if I will be able to make it tomorow, you guys are welcome to have a war but as for me, I have a TON of projects for school, and a plethera of blasters to fix as well as a shortage in darts. I think I have like 50 good darts haha.

Here is the weather report CLICK, looks like showers all day.

Maybe I will text you tomorow Michael and talk to you about possibly coming out, for a little while

#313709 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 29 March 2012 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I tried really hard to draw up a clear path to where you are going as for directions to the park so here is the picture:
Posted Image

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. If you are coming off of Rt. 30 then get off of the Wrightsville exit.

2. Head towards the Wrightsville bridge. It is the same whether you came from Colombia (through town) or on Rt. 30.

3. After going over the Wrightsville bridge TURN RIGHT, it is a tight turn! You will be on a slight right curve and be forced to head either left into town or right under the bridge just turn right.

4. After that tight right from the bridge make an immediate right at the T - intersection. Follow this road for a few miles. You will go up and down hills and past horse pastures.

5. When you went a few miles and after going down a large hill you will continue around a curve and be at the marina. At this point you are pretty much there just turn right into KLINES RUN PARK!

6. After you are in Klines Run Park take either the right lane (wood duck lane) or the left lane up the hill. If you go up the hill, the next right is where the parking is, next to a porta pottie. We will be at the top of that hill. If you go down wood duck lane then just follow it around until you get to the porta pottie on the other side.

Additional note: Don't worry if you passed the first entrance to the park as there is another one a couple tenths of a mile down. If you happen to miss that one then the next roadway on the right past both klines run park entrances is another road you can take to get to the top of the hill.

#313710 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 29 March 2012 - 07:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Hopefully that helps guys! Let me know if that is too confusing, I can amend it.

We are still going to have the war this weekend for those that weren't sure!

Thanks, hope to see many of you guys out there!

#313638 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 27 March 2012 - 11:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I'll post more detailed instructions ASAP, probably tomorrow evening then.

#313543 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 25 March 2012 - 08:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes there will be a war THIS SATURDAY. I looked at the weather and it said 61ish degrees with 0% percipitation (at this point), which is perfect!

#313351 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 22 March 2012 - 07:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright so I am going to go ahead and move this up to next week, so plan on playing on the 31st. I am sorry if that conflicts with anybody's plans but if you can, come next week!

#312283 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 02 March 2012 - 10:33 PM in Nerf Wars

We can play defend the core if you can show us a good way to do it. I have not quite figured a good way to run it but definitely run it by me at the war and I will see what we can do!

#313297 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 21 March 2012 - 07:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Nah its never too much!

#311322 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 16 February 2012 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

How would you guys feel if I just had a war on BOTH of the dates, that way nobody misses out and you come to the weekend that you can make it. Everybody wins and nobody loses (except those who cant make it to either :[..)

#311223 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 14 February 2012 - 10:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Cant wait to jump back into wars, I plan on increasing the Rounds Per Hour because this is a new year and I know we can do it.

Its war season and you know what that means! Lets have a war!
DATE: TWO WARS ON BOTH DATES! March 17th AND 31st!
TIME: Same as always starts at 10:00 and ends when you leave.
Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off of other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games, the whole time.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

Game types:
- 3:15 (classic game type!)
- 4:20
- 5:0
- Hunters
- Possibly medic/classes
- VIP/President round revised
- Carpe
- A varient of Get to the Choppa!
- Territories!
- If you have any Ideas for game types just let me know.

For those that need it my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Lets do this!

I'm in!:

Possibly:

#311224 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 14 February 2012 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

shandsgator8:

I will try to sell the following (if interested, make an offer):

Saw tooth (with 2 clips)
NIB Alpha Trooper
NIB Barricade + yellow stock
NIB Reflex IX-1 (yellow)
FastBlast
Speedload 6
Praxis stock
Recon stock
Spectre stock
Recon (typically modded)
Longshot Boltsled
AT2K
NIP BBB bits and pieces (the cosmetic bow arms, etc.)

#311226 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 14 February 2012 - 10:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Haha now I know, thanks for letting me know!

#311396 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 17 February 2012 - 07:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I mean whenever the most people can come to will be the 'main war' or whatever but I am hosting a war on both weekends.

:]

#312147 P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!

Posted by RedShot on 29 February 2012 - 09:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes there is one dart restriction: crappy darts.

As long as your darts a quality made darts with out exposed metal or sharp points I dont mind if there are domes as that what Im using.

#315966 Apocalypse 2012

Posted by RedShot on 21 May 2012 - 08:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Agreed robin hood! I can't wait!

#304392 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 06:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I was just wondering if we're still going to do the war (I am going by the way, even if it is by myself :() with the weather the way it is. How's it looking in PA? It's supposed to rain till Friday night here.

Yeah I see what your saying. I hate to push the war date back but I would rather do that then be rained out a flooded because it looks like it is going to rain pretty bad over the next few days and with a significant chance of rain on Saturday. Again I am sorry to have to push the date back but I think having this war on this coming Saturday is to much of a risk as far as weather goes.

So moving on, What date would work best for people? September 17th (idealy I would not like to have it this date because of the DCNF war which I plan on attending), the 24th (also would like to stay away from this one because a bunch of people would not make it that I already know of), or the First week in October (this is what I am in for). I am posting options to you guys and would really appreciate it if I could get the required input so that I can make a choice based on peoples attendance percentages.

Thanks guys!

#304200 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2011 - 08:09 AM in Nerf Wars

A yup, I edited the main post haha. As you might have been able to tell I just copied the thread from last time. I also have ALOT of work to do, look forward to seeing you guys.

Trust me the drive is worth it! It is an awesome park!

#304402 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2011 - 10:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright sounds good guys, looks like at this point, September is out of the question (which is fine by me) and now we are determining a date for October. I would like to have this one early October and do a late October/ early November, Halloween indoor bash! Ill keep you guys posted! and there will be many wars to come :]

#304151 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 31 August 2011 - 07:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright cool! Great to see you again! and yes you may post sales things go for it :]

Wood Duck Lane, Wrightsville, PA 17368

Once you get to Wood Duck Lane just follow it all the way around if you get to the end of Wood Duck Lane just follow it around turning left, then make another left at the corner and we are on the right. You cant miss us. We are in a big area with porta potties right out front. If you go up the hill on the path to the left of wood duck lane, just follow that left and then make a right I and you will find us.

#303042 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2011 - 07:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Its war season and you know what that means! Lets have a war! This time it will be a little different then my last wars that I have hosted, new location, new games, new people but all the good stuff from the past wars!
DATE: So far I am looking towards SEPTEMBER 10th as the date.
DATE CHANGE: October 8th!
TIME: Same as always starts at 10:00 and ends when I say it ends.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off of other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games, the whole time.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

Game types:
- 3:15 (classic game type!)
- 4:20
- 5:0
- Hunters (Koree: ONE VERSES THE WORLD!!!)
- Possibly medic/classes
- NEW - VIP/President round revised
- NEW - Carpe (played it at apoc and would love to try it again!)
- NEW - A varient of Get to the Choppa!
- NEW - Territories!

For those that need it my email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Lets do this!

Woot Im in!
- RedShot
- BluArrow
- Darkchicken
- One_long_shot
- TheSilentRebel (+1 I assume)
- LT. DAN ICE CREAM
- Koree
- shandsgator8

I would really like to but not sure:
- thesaz123
- evilbunnyo
- andtheherois
- numa-t49
Ehh we'll see...
-

#304777 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 17 September 2011 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

Alright yeah me too. But I can still do the 1st if it works better for most people but I would rather the 8th

#305465 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 07 October 2011 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

PLEASE READ!

I would just like to inform you guys of a few things quickly.
First is that there are no restaurants within the vicinity for a few miles so please keep that in mind and packing a lunch it highly suggested! We will be having hot dogs and assorted meatery there at the park but if you can have hotdogs and or assorted meatery then pack a lunch unless you plan on spending an hour or more going out to eat.

Second, The war officially starts at 10 but it is not a bad thing to get there early say 9:30/45. I will be there at 9:00 or 9:15 or so to start to assemble things for the game types. So if you would like to get there EARLY then I do not have a problem with that.

Thirdly Parking is either along the path where we are playing or you can park on the lot in the front of the park, we have no pavilion for say so we will try to get a table and or a portable 'shelter' but if you have any tables or tent structures then please feel free to bring them. I would also suggest a lawn chair or two to sit in unless you prefer to sit in the grass.

WEATHER UPDATE: The weather looks GREAT for tomorow with a 0% chance of rain and highs of 74deg. It will be a little chilly in the morning so if you want to bring a light jacket or something then pack accordingly but overall it looks to be an excellent day so come on out and have some fun!

Thanks, ITS NERF OR NOTHING
RedShot

#304944 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 23 September 2011 - 11:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I am interested in the crossbow shell. Does it include the trigger?

#304898 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 21 September 2011 - 06:46 PM in Nerf Wars

DATE IS SET: 8th of october. I am sorry to those that cant make it on the 8th but I have WAY more people that can make it or that the date doesnt matter, then those that can make it on the 1st.

Also, if you are unsure about coming, please do come anyway the extra 15 minutes it may take some of you is WELL worth it. It is a much better park!

#304774 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 17 September 2011 - 06:31 AM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering guys... How would October 8th work for you guys? (compaired to october 1st). I can still do october first but I was just wondering about that.

#304457 TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Posted by RedShot on 08 September 2011 - 07:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Cool sounds good! That cannon sounds menacing haha but I have something to combat that now >:]