R3unbreakable's Content

There have been 14 items by R3unbreakable (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#186191 Universal Nerf Suppressor: Cosmetic Mod

Posted by R3unbreakable on 29 October 2008 - 02:49 AM in Modifications

This is something i did when i was really bored. it's made of PVC, and a 3/4 screw on adapter.

Why i haven't seen this before is beyond me.

When i make the next one, ill do a write up along with my finalized COD4 Red Tiger recon i never really got around to.

These pictures are on my Vanilla Recon. (unmodified)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#186195 Universal Nerf Suppressor: Cosmetic Mod

Posted by R3unbreakable on 29 October 2008 - 03:44 AM in Modifications

Why i haven't seen this before is beyond me.

Maybe because it's almost indistinguishable from a toilet paper roll sprayed flat black?

I didn't photograph it well. This is more of a preview.

it screws on and off, and looks a lot better in real life

#186420 Scar-l From Crysis = Spartan Ncs-12

Posted by R3unbreakable on 30 October 2008 - 05:25 AM in General Nerf

I recently read the thread about the new N-Strike game's weapons both conceptual and patent pending, and noticed with glee that the Spartan NCS-12 looked peculiarly familiar to the SCAR from the PC game Crysis

Spartan NCS-12

Posted Image

Posted Image

SCAR-L (with a camo skin on it..) From Crysis

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

#186423 Scar-l From Crysis = Spartan Ncs-12

Posted by R3unbreakable on 30 October 2008 - 05:51 AM in General Nerf

That's actually called a Heckler and Koch XM8. It was the prototype to be the next standard issue rifle for US soldiers. I believe it was scrapped a couple years ago. I talked to an Army recruier who visited my school a week ago who actually fired one. He thought it was one of the best firearms he'd ever shot.

Posted Image

The SCAR in Crysis is based on the XM8 shown above, just like i think the Spartan NCS-12 is based on the SCAR from crysis.

#139298 Rfr Ammo Catcher

Posted by R3unbreakable on 08 February 2008 - 11:11 AM in Modifications

i love this idea, its simply brilliant or brilliantly simple.if i were makin it, id cut another hole in the bottom of the drum that is off center so you could slide it open to pour all the shells out

#186404 Nerf N-strike Game Gun Plans?

Posted by R3unbreakable on 29 October 2008 - 11:34 PM in General Nerf

Everyone is aware of the new N-Strike Wii and DS game coming out this november.
But i was wondering if any of the guns you can play with in the game are going to be released.

According to http://hasbro.ea.com...rf&platform=wii

Choose Your Weapons: Play with over 25 NERF Blasters including the Vulcan EBF-25, Longshot CS-6, Maverick REV-6, and many never seen before!

Does anyone know if any of the never before seen nerf guns are going to be put in production?

We already had a lengthy discussion, if you searched a little, you would've seen that. That topic is closed because everyone was speculating too much.

Damnit, why do we all of the sudden have so many noobs who fail to read our CoC?

@Anyone who just got validated- Read the Code of Conduct and search. We are not here to spoon feed you information. Just because you can post doesn't mean you always have to.

I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I thought i was talking to someone that could answer my question. I DID check key phrases in the search bar. Everything from N-Strike Video Game, to Nerf video game weapons. I'm sorry thats not good enough for you. Also you joined in august and i've been lurking since january. I understand the CoC stop being an internet tough guy.

#186385 Nerf N-strike Game Gun Plans?

Posted by R3unbreakable on 29 October 2008 - 10:00 PM in General Nerf

Everyone is aware of the new N-Strike Wii and DS game coming out this november.
But i was wondering if any of the guns you can play with in the game are going to be released.

According to http://hasbro.ea.com...rf&platform=wii

Choose Your Weapons: Play with over 25 NERF Blasters including the Vulcan EBF-25, Longshot CS-6, Maverick REV-6, and many never seen before!

Does anyone know if any of the never before seen nerf guns are going to be put in production?

#180717 Longshot Scope Bayonet

Posted by R3unbreakable on 30 September 2008 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

Or you could have just glued the Grey Piece that attaches to the rail on the scope onto the lightsaber and saved yourself a LOT of time..

#186261 Lancer: A Product Of Kappa Sigma Armory

Posted by R3unbreakable on 29 October 2008 - 03:01 PM in Modifications

That is extremely impressive sir. Great job

#242825 I Call It... The Predator.

Posted by R3unbreakable on 20 July 2009 - 03:52 AM in Modifications

She's gorgeous.

#139397 Call Of Duty 4 Recon Cs-6 Mod [updated]

Posted by R3unbreakable on 09 February 2008 - 12:09 AM in Modifications

On Shortyusa.com they have a cheapo 10$ reflex sight (redot) just like the one in your picture.

that is a great find keef, i will indeed do that

#139282 Call Of Duty 4 Recon Cs-6 Mod [updated]

Posted by R3unbreakable on 08 February 2008 - 05:09 AM in Modifications

This is part of My call of duty 4 nerf war project in conjunction with www.Nerfhaven.com

This is the first paint job for the M14 or M16 (havent decided yet) Nerf gun (Recon Cs-6)

Posted Image

Here is the Red Tiger Reference Screen shot i hastily took.

Posted Image

Here is One Side of the Barrel Extension/Silencer:

Posted Image

And the Other side

Posted Image

[UPDATE]

Sorry i havent updated, i have a super bad cold and today i feel a little better so i got up and did the magazine paint job, by the way for aeveryone else, im in the process of doing the internals so its taking longer than i initially thought.

The Good Side of the Mag

Posted Image

and the merely ok side

Posted Image

I kept the inside of the magazine the original orange because its easier to see how much is left in the magazine and ALSO so it slides smoothly

Posted Image

#139319 Call Of Duty 4 Recon Cs-6 Mod [updated]

Posted by R3unbreakable on 08 February 2008 - 03:35 PM in Modifications

No way...

I was planning to do this to my Recon.

I guess I'll just go with blue tiger.

i would have but i didnt have blue spray paint, it would be extremely easy to do that camo skin, just prime it black, then put painters tape in random splotches ans spray a coat of lightish blue.

Anyway, my next additions are a faux panorama red dot sight im making out of a longshot scope lens and the mount the scope had.

this is what im shooting for:

Posted Image

#139297 Call Of Duty 4 Recon Cs-6 Mod [updated]

Posted by R3unbreakable on 08 February 2008 - 10:46 AM in Modifications

I like it, but if you ask me, the orange seems too bright. It may just be the picture.
I look forward to the end of your project- I love replica blasters. Good luck on this.

yeah its a cell phone camer i actually used Krylon brand smooth red spray paint, which is still bright in hue, but ill use the digital camera next.

The paintjob is great! I would of tried digital camo though.

How are you going to extend the barrel and do the full stock? You could buy a cheap airsoft stock and epoxy it on.

Im probably going to get a cheap airsoft stock yes, and get it on there in some ingenious way i havent thought of