themessiahpsg1's Content

There have been 229 items by themessiahpsg1 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#152014 Help

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 April 2008 - 01:13 PM in Modifications

show me a picture of the hexagon coupling(where the thing that spins when you squeeze the trigger) meets the similar part on the magazine.

#97375 Rf20 Ideas

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 29 December 2006 - 06:52 PM in General Nerf

1) Somehow replacing that stupid rotating thing with a chain gun type thing.

2) Carrying two or three of the rotating things (filled) and use them as magazines. just replace the thing it sits on with a metal rod you can stick a pin through.

3) put a 1 1/2 to 2 inch hollow tube on the end to channel the bullets through, and if you put a handle on it, it becomes a tommy-gun! ^^

4) i, uh (shit, i can't think with this playing http://bahsheep.ytmnd.com/ )

i'll post 4 when i stop laughing and puking on the floor.

if you do these, show pics.

#305069 Stampede Half Gear missing teeth...

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 September 2011 - 04:08 PM in Modifications

Any ideas?

It's missing two teeth and it's obviously affecting the cycling of the weapon.

#100633 N.s.e.c.t. Internals

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 March 2007 - 05:56 PM in General Nerf

looks fun... i'm getting devious ideas about that turret... i could use it as a trap or mounting it on another gun, like a NF and using the existing power source(should it be providing sufficient power) to turn it into like an Electric-Maverick deal.

#242618 So. St. Paul Surrounding Area (mn)

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 18 July 2009 - 11:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I go to school in St. Paul so starting in sept. I might be able to make it to a few of these. I am sort of curious as to where in st. Paul you are. Would you care to put up a google earth map of the area you nerf in?

fixed. check OP.

#242613 So. St. Paul Surrounding Area (mn)

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 18 July 2009 - 10:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright friends, I've decided to let the NH community that this thread pertains to in on something we have been doing for a little over two years, and now our SOP has been notarized and structured to a point where we can actually start to bring more people in with little to no confusion. I've never hosted a war before, although I am the Point Of Contact/NCOIC of our little group, so forgive me if I'm not savvy to the exact etiquette of hosting, despite having read the pertinent thread.

We meet usually once a week in South Saint Paul, unless the majority is sunk with work or other obligations. We have our own set of rules that are basically notarized, but still in progress. The theater of operation is approximately 1 1/2 square blocks; a mixed suburban/forest scenario.

For details, you can call my cell: 612-559-4894

Rally on me, hoo-ah!

http://maps.google.c...29&z=16&iwloc=A

#242774 So. St. Paul Surrounding Area (mn)

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 July 2009 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Holy shit, it's Messiah. I'm probably down for something like this. This is closer than the other venues. If you're interested, you could come to a major war we are having next weekend. There is a thread about it. Glad to see you're still here.

good to see you broseph. My expected scheduled deployment is october of next year.
I can't do shit friday night or saturday, but I'll see if any of my team is interested.

link to the thread please?

Also, I would like to attempt to collect SN's of those who are interested in attending our little soirees.

#89872 Don't Laugh

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 September 2006 - 02:54 PM in Site Feedback

Can anybody tell me what micro stefans are and wether or not they are a way of restoring shitty darts?

And yes, I'm a noob...

#139775 A Cheap And Easy Mod To Make Streamlines Accurate!

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 12 February 2008 - 05:37 PM in Modifications

I just take .20g airsoft BBs and squeeze them through the airhole in the tip, no glue necessary.
i also just bought a recon.

#141504 Mnsbw Equipment List

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 20 February 2008 - 02:31 PM in General Nerf

here are my goodies:
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203533165
Here's ol' painless, ironically, the newer of the two LS. heavily modified: AR rem., Sidearm integration, body trimmed, rubber band assisted, with a wood/nail catch to keep the bolt open when the rubber band is on.
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203534339
might be my new BDU unit patch!
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203534544
My new CS-6R, I've only stretched the spring and inserted a screw in the arming bar for rubber band assistance.
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203534610
Virgin NF, 'Banded. the BB container fits my 7 spare Glow darts.
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203534750
Counter-clockwise from top: P.I.T.A.: heavy, 3x spring, re-integrated bi-pod, extended rail, fixed stock. next, the 40 streamlines, all with my insignia on them. and yes, those are BB containers.
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203534851
Better look at the Insignia:
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203535107
and the little scope, 2.2x.
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203535100
These hold 19 each.
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203535178
And the PITA!
http://i125.photobuc...pg?t=1203535223
that's it for me, now show me what you're packin'!

sorry, for whatever reason, i can't imbed photos... <_<

#141513 Mnsbw Equipment List

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 20 February 2008 - 04:01 PM in General Nerf

Im not exactly sure what were supposed to do here. Is this another arsenal thread?

yes. post whatever you are bringing to the 2nd MNSBW.

#253649 Inver Grove Hieghts Skirmish

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 15 October 2009 - 11:38 PM in Nerf Wars

That's just the thing, I'm not hosting it, just advertising it.

I digress, and compromise by posting the group's rules:

NERF Rules Of Engagement. Version 1.00

Administrative note

All combatenants are required to have a Nerfhaven account or to join the Death By Foam group. (www.nerfhaven.com) Combatenants do not need to maintain the account, but it is suggested to maintain contact sporadically.

Section Two: Basic Combat

(Note: rules regarding life points may be subject to change, depending on combat situation, perks, and number of players.)

Life points: You start every game with Three (3, Tres, Drei, E'saj) Combat Life points.* Once these are gone, you are dead, and are to return to the berthing/start area. Any supporting your team, foul play, or hints will get your team disqualified. Corpses do very little, and we are granting them the priveledge to walk. (Note: The gamemaster may decide to enforce this with a spiked bat to the groin.)

Weapon Damage: Every weapon that is of Sonic micro, Streamline, Tag Dart, and Sucker Dart caliber will take away one life point per round fired per hit. (Note: hits above the plane of the collarbones will count as two hits, and two life points taken away. large caliber weapons, such as the Titan AS-V, Big-Blast, Big Bad Bow, And any other non-standard caliber weapons have a damage of 2 life points, regardless of range or area of impact.

Melee Combat: When a player has run out of ammunition and/or is within striking range of the opponent, he may engage him in Close-Quarters Combat. the rules of this are as follows:
1. Successful contact consists of ANY part of the weapon coming in contact with anywhere on the opponents body, minus the hands. A defender may grab his or her opponents weapon. a legitimate hit would be contact above the wrist, technically the forearm.
2. Swords, halberds and other, non-projectile, single-purpose weapons are an instant kill, Regardless of the area of impact. All single purpose weapons must have some for of impact dampening device, preferably foam. No Lead pipes or felines.

Duel/Challenge: When a player is equipped with a sword or other melee weapon, he can call challenge to any player on their team with a single-purpose melee weapon. should the challenged accept, the combatenants then strip themselves of all other weaponry, but not necessarily ammunition. (Note: during this duel, the rest of the players can resume their own battles.) The duelists start with three lives, (Not to be merged with points left over from combat.) Every sword hit deducts one life point, regardless of area of impact. once a victor is declared, the winner shall resume combat among his teammates with the same amount of life points the player had prior to engaging in the duel.

And the link in the first post is the details of the operation. call for directions. 612 559 4894

#253559 Inver Grove Hieghts Skirmish

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 14 October 2009 - 08:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Hi everyone, I know you've missed me.

Click here to join in the fun. also, if you are in the area, i suggest you joining the hosting group, Death By Foam to stay in the loop with local wars.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY

#141689 Mnsbw Equipment List

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 21 February 2008 - 08:25 AM in General Nerf

nothing is wrapped around the darts, i just slid 19 of them into a 2000rd Airsoft 6mm container.

also, please post only if you are actually attending 2nd MNSBW, 'kay?

#253934 Inver Grove Hieghts Skirmish

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 October 2009 - 11:39 AM in Nerf Wars

Talio, could you please delete this thread?

#253574 Inver Grove Hieghts Skirmish

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 14 October 2009 - 09:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't knock it until you try it. I will try to come to the Halloween one as well, I've been away for so long, I must flex the nerfing muscle...

C'mon guys.

#141983 Nerf Gun Cam

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 22 February 2008 - 02:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Guys,
Last YANO, i shared an idea with Bags about this....
Well one day was bored and watching paintball fights and whatknot. It got boring kuz they were all 3rd person shots but dont display it close up and also actually seeing a hit. A Paintball requires a high speed camera to come out clean on frame. So i felt that a dart has a better chance to come on frame.
Unfortunately Darts actualy come out clean on film but when you render your footage for posting on the net, some darts dont show up at all unless its point blank.
(Note: Bag's Fking Pecan Video)
So...considering no one's ever REALLY officialy done this except WWII fighter planes.
Im actually gonna try a gun cam.
This means taking my high quality Kodak Dual Lens cam and strapping it on a gun and see if it works....better that filming darts on motion from a panning perspective.

So anybody ever try this?
Im gonna run some tests with a nightfinder than work my way up the ladder.

I got one clip of Hubbard firing a shot...
A dart shot from a nightfinder has about five frames or more before its off camera.
so we'll see.....

what do you think

I did it mounted behind my LS' rail. looked alright.

#102000 Asanine Ideas

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 09 April 2007 - 06:14 PM in Modifications

Yes, it's been done, in many, many ways. Make your own, then post about it.
[/quote]

you apparently didn't see the 'ideas' part up there in the topic title, meaning none of these ideas may come into fruition, and they are for laughs and the bored, but thanks showing me it's been done.
this weekend i tried my idea, but i fucked it up(as usual), and now I'm one NF short of a decent arsenal.

[quote name='sporkboyofjustice' post='101925' date='Apr 7 2007, 06:43 AM']
OK, how about integrating a fart machine into a blastfire so everytime you hit the blast button it lets out a huge fart?
[/quote]

this kind kind of stuff i want put in this thread; stupid ideas.
who knows? one may be actually cool.

[quote name='CaptainSlug' post='101938' date='Apr 7 2007, 11:16 AM']
And what an appropriate, if however misspelled, thread title.
[quote]as·i·nine
–adjective
1. foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid: It is surprising that supposedly intelligent people can make such asinine statements.[/quote]
[/quote]

i don't know how i missed that earlier.

mura: i just needed something stupid to do this weekend, hoping somebody would post something doable.

#101894 Asanine Ideas

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 06 April 2007 - 01:01 PM in Modifications

has anybody ever switched a NF's red led with a regular one for a built in flashlight? when i do this, i think i'll drill out the AA holes so i can fit a 9V in there. maybe even take that stupid focus lens out.

#285733 Stampede Battery Tray And Locking Mods

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 September 2010 - 02:52 PM in Modifications

What is the depth of the screws you used to screw the buckle into the body?

#116424 Birthday

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 19 July 2007 - 10:55 AM in Nerf Wars

my stepbrother is having a birthday bash ad nerf will be the theme, it will be kicking rad! and i am invited and i am finally presented with an opportunity to see my beauty in action.

#136254 Midnight Zombie Outbreak Survival Game.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 17 January 2008 - 03:45 PM in Nerf Wars

How about doing it indoors or at a mall or other large building, maybe even school.

1000 xp and level up, I revived a thread.

#177095 Brief Contact

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 13 September 2008 - 01:38 PM in General Nerf

I'll be back (for a while at least) mid october, if I don't deploy immediately.

Did I miss anything?

text me at 612 845 7510

hope to pop out retirement soon.

#116733 Birthday

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 21 July 2007 - 10:29 PM in Nerf Wars

What was the point of posting this?

What is the point of this thread again?

fuckin' hell. nevermind and someone delete this. the birthday didn't even happen and i was interrupted mid- pos on the first post. i was gonna say; "anybody in the south paul area should come to this and ambush noobs on their way to the party" or something along those lines, but fuck it. it was a waste of time.

#178481 Brief Contact

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 20 September 2008 - 07:49 PM in General Nerf

Hey all you party people.

To the guy who dissed me at the start of this thread; it's okay, you didn't get the OP, that's alright.

To my comrades that slammed him down; thank you for your support, but kindness is a virtue. even us killers can be kind.

Anyway, yeah, basic was the shite. I went to Fort Jackson in putrid South Carolina during one of the highest recorded heat waves on record. Yay. I am currently training in Alabama, which is the same thing, but with hurricanes. double yay.

Funny story about nerfing on base: My drill sergeant, as a joke, woke up our platoons very own gomer pyle with a shot in the pills with a titan. I woke up, rolled out of bed laughing, then went back to sleep.

My graduation schedule is FUBAR, so I can only tell you i will be back before halloween (probably the 16-23rd?), nic-fits and all.

Hell yes, I will be at whatever war Venom is hosting.

So...Judging on the enthusiastic feedback, I'll be receiving Rookie Of The Year status when I return? :rolleyes:

Seriously, don't hesitate to call or text me, anybody, I'm dying of boredom! 612 845 7510

Until next time, This Is Tango-Hotel-Echo-Mike-Echo-Sierra-Sierra-India-Alpha-Hotel-Papa-Sierra-Golf-1

Over and Out.

#225244 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 23 April 2009 - 10:06 AM in Modifications

Ok, I'm on the fence about scrapping this project and migrating the concept over to a longshot or something breached and gravity fed. The longshot idea would end up with me taking the 8.4v 1100mah battery and firing assembly out of a JG AK47Tac, and using that instead of that weak 500mah battery. Integrating that into a spare LS shell I have will be the hardest part, but still very easy. If I don't end up putting it into a LS, I'll just put it into a breached, gravity-fed weapon. any more ideas will result in me starting another thread with a poll.

This week is finals, and I also have drill to deal with, so this won't happen soon, but when I'm done with classes, the only hindrance I'll have would be drill...

so, hoo-ah, everybody.

#221329 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 02 April 2009 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

You go ahead and try that, then. I'm not going to tear apart any of my good AEGs, let alone buy a new gearbox.

#221025 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 April 2009 - 12:06 PM in Modifications

If possible, that gear box looks BIGGER than the Mav plunger tube. Just goes to show how tiny the thing is. I hope you can get this to work, but I wouldn't buy an AEG just for that. Up here in Canada, a good one is easily 300$. This is very nice, I hope it works.

I took the gearbox out of a $60 DE M83. not very expensive at all.

#118152 Minneapolis I-35w Bridge

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 03 August 2007 - 10:59 AM in Off Topic

Jangadance, if you are all right, post here.

He's the only one I know....as far as memory serves me, that resides in MN. Does those two crazy kids, elf_avec_gun and Flaming Hilt, live in MN also? Lets hope they're all okay.

-Piney-

i live here in mn, and that bridge was all over the news.

#221167 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 April 2009 - 09:49 PM in Modifications

Ok, well I tried it today, and at least the concept is on track. all I have to do is seal the gap between the cylinder and the piston. Ranges were crap (~5), but the intended purpose is CQC anyway. results may vary from a fully charged battery, and a better seal around the piston lip.

#221017 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 April 2009 - 10:34 AM in Modifications

Sorry for my absence everybody, but I bring gifts of song and bong, but I forgot the song.

An electric semi-auto maverick:
Posted Image
(Wow, what a crap picture...)
I took the gearbox out of a broken AEG I had laying around, and combined it with a spare maverick I found in my closet. A few maniacal laughs later, I had a working semi-automatic maverick. when I say it works, I mean it works mechanically, as I still have yet to formally test it. motor is powered by a 500Mah 7.2v Stick battery.

The only doubts I have about it are as to whether or not the gearbox has enough pressure to actually push the darts out, so I'm eager to test it soon.

#221022 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 April 2009 - 11:18 AM in Modifications

Probably wouldn't be any lower ranges than the STOCK maverick... :lol: Nice idea, too. Could we get a sharper picture though?

Unrelated note: Have you been stationed yet?

yes, I'm still right up here in my St. Paul base. my deployment should be soon, though.

#221028 Yet Another Semi-auto Maverick.

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 01 April 2009 - 12:16 PM in Modifications

If i can find a better camera.

#97234 South St Paul, MN

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 27 December 2006 - 01:03 AM in Nerf Wars

I've started a nerf sparring group in South St. Paul.

#97319 South St Paul, MN

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 28 December 2006 - 04:36 PM in Nerf Wars

i, uh, may have chose the wrong word to describe it...
i'll rectify that now by replacing sparring group(by which i mean battling each other with anything that's plastic, rubber or shoots thing.) with crazy ass posse that shoots random people in the street with my longshot whilst riding on the back of a RIDING MOWER.

as for my location, 'having sex' with my CS-6 is one of two things:

1) Display of Material, not sexual, infatuation with my hell bringer.

2) another way of saying i'm always fucking with it(modding and such...)

sorry for the confusion.

Disturbing area? whaddya mean?

and fyi, i'm not hetero...

Sorry, i couldn't find the edit button earlier... DON'T BAN ME, PLEASE, I'M NOT that RETARDED!

#153974 Attention Newbies

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 30 April 2008 - 07:47 AM in Off Topic

Posted Image
on the left, a clip off .303 British for a Lee-Enfield.
on the right, a magazine.

there is a difference.

it seriously bugs the hell out of me when something is labeled what it is not.

class dismissed.

#129078 Buzzbee Rfr

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 08 November 2007 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

i bought one of those buzzbee rfr's and the dirt pos broke on me. more specifically, it wouldn't cock. so i took it apart to find that something was connected to the trigger(release switch methinks) near the funky air piston.

who has one of these and can help me? shematics would be appreciated. pics would be orgasmic.

#129760 Buzzbee Rfr

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 15 November 2007 - 09:13 AM in Modifications

Put it back together and return it. If you decide to mod the next one you get, make sure to reinforce the catch.

any ideas on how to do that? i just got out of chemo and my head isn't working that well, so, enlighten me.

#153996 Attention Newbies

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 30 April 2008 - 11:23 AM in Off Topic

Point(s) taken.

however, about 'details'...

How can you say that details aren' important? Some kid made his recon to look like an M16a4, another, an m107 Barrett 'Light' .50. apparently, someone does care about detail.

Delete this thread please.

#286622 Help With Stampede?

Posted by themessiahpsg1 on 06 October 2010 - 01:22 AM in Modifications

Well, after watching his shit closely over the past few days, the missing piece has turned up MIRACULOUSLY intact.

Thank you, everybody, for your input.