Saber's Content

There have been 13 items by Saber (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#245697 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 09:12 PM in Off Topic

They didn't really do anything with the system or the look, they just added a few features:

[/u]Avatar Marketplace:
~You can buy (with MSpoints) more customization items from games and stores for your avatar to wear.

~You also can purchase mini props (the remote control Warthog from Halo for example).

~An add-on that will probably slow your Xbox down is the ability to unlock more items by playing more games.
I just think that it will slow your xbox down because of how many games are actually out there... and they will all be on your xbox in a matter of a few seconds. One other problem: What about the games that will be released in about 5-10 years eh?! ...moving on...

Games on Demand:
Happy time!
~As a new feature, you can download ANY game, 24/7 directly on your console from the dashboard.
One problem: The 120g hard drive is still over a $100 bucks and I don't think people want to waste that much money in these economic times for a game they probably hardly play. Plus, not many kids (like myself) have time to get a job to get the money, or they are just to lazy.

User Ratings:
Another, time wasted feature (OPINION)

~To add onto the other glorious upgrades, the rating feature on the dash allows you to, you guessed it, rate any and all games on a 5 star scale. With this comes fun for 0-bombers. The system (I think) allows anyone, anywhere, and at anytime, rate any game, anyway they like.

~Though if there aren't as many fags as I think out there, there is a "Top Rated" section. Here, all the best rated games are gracefully placed in the palm of your hand, crying out for you to look at what they have to offer. Then they just sit and laugh because I don't mean it literally.

Bored yet? To bad, I'm not done. MOVING ON:

Friends/Achievables:
YAY! A USABLE FEATURE!

~With the update, comes a new frined system (well, updated). With the new (updated) system, you can invite people to a party with just one button (at the dash only, I think). Hopefully, it works.

~Now, also added on was a sorting system for your friends list with allows you to sort them on these terms:
-Online/offline
-Activity
-Gamertag
This will come in handy for those of you with big friends lists. If only they had a sorter so one can easily see who does/doesn't shoot foam at high speeds at another person/thing.

~For the achievements, the only real changes is that as you unlock them, you unlock stuff for your avatar. Also you can access a game from the achievement display thing on the dash.

As for that, you will have to find out the rest on your own. SORRY! Hoe didn't give to much juicy stuff for me to write out for you lazy bastards. If my explanation wasn't good enough then watch it yourself, the thing's on the dash.

Have a nice day...
~Saber

P.S.: I say "I think" a lot because I don't have the new dashboard yet... or do I?
P.S.S: And yes, I wrote this all out because I have nothing better to do... I wanna go nerf already but nooo. :ph34r:

#245706 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 09:47 PM in Off Topic

Always gotta have a back-up plan. :ph34r:

#245714 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 10:10 PM in Off Topic

I have only played GH III and I can't even play the thing on hard so I'm not going to say anything. I have touched Rock Band and played exactly 1 song on it before I said "F*** this, my brain hurts."

#245469 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Saber on 04 August 2009 - 03:08 PM in Off Topic

Tag:
~Unfortunatemind

Games:
~Halo3
~Forza Motorsport 2
~CoD WaW
~Armored Core: For Answer

Only games I play online. The others either have horrible connections or I don't like them.

#319273 Apocalypse 2012

Posted by Saber on 26 July 2012 - 02:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Haven't seen anyone from my area post so I'll go on ahead and do it for the sake of a head-count (if there is one). Myself and 4-5 others will be attending. I, personally, will try to be in every round possible, even if I have to run from one to another. Except for when it's white castle time.

Hope to see you all there!

#245206 Nj Apocalypse #8

Posted by Saber on 02 August 2009 - 05:11 PM in Nerf Wars

As my first Apoc, that was probably one of the best days of my life (depressing isn't it?). After last minute planning and 2 parents grinding up my ass :D , I finally was able to get to the biggest day in ESN (Eastern Side Nerfing). Before I forget, I might as well put up my list:

Pros:
~Using a gun that I never shot before and actually being good with it.
~Fighting alongside some of the biggest guys in Nerf.
~Killing my buds from NY several times.
~Keeping about the same number of darts almost every round.
~Getting between 8-11 kills in my first round.
~Surviving the majority of the time.
~Holding of Groove and 6 other guys alone in a Resurrection Forest round.
~Noticing that I'm almost as fast as the fastest guy in my squad.
~Getting picked up by Talio.
~Actually coming home with no welts for a change.
~WHITE CASTLE! B)
~Being able to go.
~Learning something that everyone would bitch at me about so I will not share it for now.

Cons:
~Getting put on the guest list because my friend didn't ask my NH name.
~Being sleep deprived for 30 hours.
~Not getting as many good shots as I should have.
~Not seeing my friend slam into a tree this year.
~Not bringing enough money to get anything other then the Panda Bow (Still can't remember the full name)
~Getting shot in the bwut.

I will be going next year (ride permitting) and hopefully with more money so I can buy another gun and some supplies. Hopefully I will create/find some sort of shotgun add on for the Panda Bow by then as well.
See you all next year!

~Saber B)

#245682 Nj Apocalypse #8

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 08:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Good times, hopefully more people will come next year. More people to flank. :ph34r:

#245699 Working Semi-automatic Homemade

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 09:20 PM in Homemades

Have you tried using two+ pressure tanks (safely) to see if you can get any more range?

#245704 Homemade Holster For Minimized Nfs

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 09:43 PM in Homemades

As very very amazing write-up. One of the best I've seen so far.

Though, I got lost trying to figure out what the size of each square is. When I tried to put A and B together, I felt like a retard and threw my "Computer Geek" ball across the room. I can see how it goes together, just the measurements look kinda funky and I don't have my trusty handyman eyes (dad) around for a bit.

#245709 Dart Tag Blaster Overhaul

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

Add pink over the screws just so you know where they are all the time.

#245711 Longshot Bipod Removal Question

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 09:58 PM in Modifications

I will say do it like Coop has shown but as a quick hint: Explore before you seek.

#245359 Kung Fu Panda Commander Crossbow Barrel Replacement

Posted by Saber on 03 August 2009 - 07:42 PM in Modifications

If done correctly, I can vouch for how well the gun holds. I bought Mr.BadWrench's Panda Bow and the thing works beautifully. The catch is as he said, sturdy and I doubt it will have any problems. Well, as long as I don't drop the thing from a 2 story building like I did my nightfinder.

#245713 At3k Question - Plugged Pump, Remove Goo Gauge?

Posted by Saber on 05 August 2009 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

The Goo Gauge is just to show how much pressure is in the gun I believe. It was to mark how many pumps was needed for a full stock shot, once modded, I think the gauge is junk and you should just seal the thing up unless you want it for looks. I don't have one on hand but I've used a 3k before and after it was modded so if you've already removed it, then you should be safe... unless, you failed at sealing the thing.