Prince Valor's Content

There have been 167 items by Prince Valor (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#259408 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 20 December 2009 - 10:45 AM in Nerf Wars

Time: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end we are tired or frozen.

Date: 1/2/10

Address: 499 E Weisheimer Rd. Columbus, OH 43214

Rules:
~Eye protection is a must, unless you are over eighteen years of age.
~NO HOMEMADE AIR GUNS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
~Don't be a douchebag. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive we reserve the right to "spot ban" it.
~No singled ,plugged Titans or plugged BBBB. Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)
~No tack darts (A.K.A-deathdarts)**
~No darts heavier than a nerf ball.Stefans must have a rubber, glue, cloth, or foam cover.
~All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!
~The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays.
~Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap--A tap from 5 feet away is nicer than being shot, wink...wink.
~Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!

Rules for sword blocking:

~Sword blocking is only allowed in 3:15 and assault type matches. Zombies cannot sword bock.
~No sword blocking in pistol type matches.
~The sword must be in hand at time of block. If sword is shot while in it's sheath than it is a hit.

Location notes: There is a Panera/Chipotle at High Street/E Dominion Blvd for food. Also, there is a Jersey Mikes a few blocks south on High St. and a Bob Evan's/Taco Bell/Qdoba Grill/SUBWAY about 2-4 minutes away to the north of High Street.

NOTE: It will probably be cold make sure you wear appropriate clothing.

Attended:
Prince Valor +1
Coop
Lynx+1
Travis Touchdown

Link to Lynx's Walkthrough Images

#260581 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 January 2010 - 01:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Great war, even though with only six people the rounds went a little to fast. My knee has been swollen all day from that fall on the rock during our assault match.

February works for me though we might want to wait till the end of the month so it does get a little warmer.

#259606 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 22 December 2009 - 11:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Whoops: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end we are tired or frozen.

Prince Valor/group: Should I bring two containers for blanks/picked up darts or should we just deal with Coop being pissed off and people losing a shit ton of darts?

Definitely bring the buckets he wasn't the only one pissed off about all the torn in half stefans littering the playground.

#259896 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 December 2009 - 03:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Rules for sword blocking:
~Sword blocking is only allowed in 3:15 and assault type matches. Zombies cannot sword bock.
~No sword blocking in pistol type matches.
~The sword must be in hand at time of block. If sword is shot while in it's sheath than it is a hit.

Will edit if needed.

#259667 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 23 December 2009 - 05:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok... my guests are definitely going, but I may not, and that's my final say on this war until 2010.

Also, I know it's premature, but knowing how central Ohio nerf goes, we'll probably have another war very soon after this. I'd like to look at locations outside of Clintonville for that one. I know we have one place in Upper Arlington, but does anyone know of other places? There's nothing wrong with Colerain, but I'd like to go someplace else. I'm going to be looking for locations, and I would like it others could think about this as well.

At the first winter Ohio war princevalor siad something about a new park that is good for nerfing but I'm not sure were it is due to the fact I don't live in Columbus.

The address is at the top of the page under location.

#259747 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 25 December 2009 - 01:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Since it is now relevant to my interests: Sword blocking? I would like to say yes so they can be used in the actual 3/15 rounds and not just zombies.

Also, I was thinking that we should start at 10 (arrive at 9:30) so that we can get some slightly warmer nerfing in. I doubt this would be much of a problem for people if they are local, but cinci/Lakewooders might want to chime in on this.

Sword blocking is allowed in 3:15 but not in zombies.

You should really read the first page cause those are times i have down for the start.

#259411 Winter Ohio War Take 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 20 December 2009 - 11:07 AM in Nerf Wars

Ignore that i mostly copied and pasted some of the information from one of our summer war threads.

#256429 Winter Ohio War 2009

Posted by Prince Valor on 15 November 2009 - 11:32 PM in Nerf Wars

You can move me +1 to definite.

#252856 Winter Ohio War 2009

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 October 2009 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Should be fun, I can make it the 5th or the 12th just not the 19th.

#323650 War of Roses! (OH)

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 November 2012 - 07:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I really wish you guys would stop moving the date of these...especially with such short notice. Just because the host thinks it is to cold(pussy) or is sick doesn't mean we have to cancel or postpone a war.

I'm most likely not going to be able to make it to this one because of work and the holiday season.

#323299 War of Roses! (OH)

Posted by Prince Valor on 04 November 2012 - 01:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Count me as a maybe. If I do come I will bring the balls for carpe.

#295275 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 March 2011 - 09:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Sending out a request for bits and pieces from the locals:

*Mobstacles
*Buckets and balls
*DTC targets

Let me know what you have and will bring. I'll work on the rest.

Broken don't worry I will bring my buckets of balls, unless someone closer is bringing theirs.

#294329 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 10 February 2011 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Is anyone bringing mobsticals? because there is very little cover in the middle of the area that we normally use.
Or is someone going to go clean up all the broken glass in the woods.

#295689 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 March 2011 - 08:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Since Co-op has bailed, is anyone else making the flag poles? and is someone bringing a US flag?

I won't be bringing a U.S. Flag but I am bringing a set of flags with me.

#295244 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 02 March 2011 - 01:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait for this, just finishing up a couple more projects and I will be ready to go. I picked up a sm500 and a saw tooth (no clip) so if any one is interested I will be bringing them with me along with a few more things.

#295273 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 March 2011 - 08:34 AM in Nerf Wars

We still will need alot of mobstacles, there is a great deal of open space that needs cover.

#296554 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 24 March 2011 - 09:34 PM in Nerf Wars

About time the NIC won one, we normally lose out to some 8 year old with a maverick or a recon.

#295949 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 March 2011 - 03:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait for this, thanks to the time travel last night it's now a hour closer.

#296205 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 18 March 2011 - 06:46 AM in Nerf Wars

Tomorrow's forecast is high of 58 partially cloudy, NO RAIN!
Almost ready just 80 darts left to make.
Everyone be safe on your long drives.

25 hours 15minutes left

#296221 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 18 March 2011 - 11:50 AM in Nerf Wars

Everything is done and staged ready for my 5am wake up call...
This is going to be one hell of a war, can't wait 20 hours to go

#295246 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 02 March 2011 - 02:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait for this, just finishing up a couple more projects and I will be ready to go. I picked up a sm500 and a saw tooth (no clip) so if any one is interested I will be bringing them with me along with a few more things.

That wouldn't happen to be a SS SM500, would it? I'm looking for one out of box...

No, it's one of the old super soaker style SM500.

#296297 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 20 March 2011 - 08:53 AM in Nerf Wars

That was one of the best wars i have been to. I can't believe how many people showed up.

Pros:
~Nerfing with Brit!
~Awesome turn out
~We had mobstacles for cover and "TANKS!"
~I have got a TripleStrike! and 2 AT3Ks (one yet to be delivered)
~Shooting McNumbers in the side of the neck with my BnA from 90ft (sorry about the welt)
~and many....many more things that probably shouldn't be writen on the net

Cons:
~Some people didn't take the hit when shot or called shotsthat dropped 5ft in front of the persn they wee aimng at
~Some people brought some darts that looked like they would kill someone
~People invading the area we were in, do they not see the 40 people rning around shooting each other

Brit and Popatachi TANK RUSH!

#294063 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 February 2011 - 12:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Count me in on this one. I should have a few guests and depending on what car I use, I may be able to car pool from columbus down.

Just got some new foam and weights just need to get some dots before I am ready to go.

#278142 Splitfire/2k Turret Modification!

Posted by Prince Valor on 20 June 2010 - 05:34 PM in Modifications

Go figure right after I get done talking to my dad about a green lantern paint job some one goes and does it already. Nice work can't wait to see more.

#341592 SPINMASTER O9K (stryfe)

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 August 2014 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

This thing is badass, personally can vouch for its spray and pray capabilities. Can't wait for next monster to come from the Badwrench labs....super briefcase maybe.

#255801 Recon Cs-6 And Ertl Rapid Fire Shot Gun Mod

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 November 2009 - 07:23 PM in Modifications

This thing is a beast. You used that at the last Cinci war didn't you?

#278326 Rainbow Highway Nerf Run June 26 2010

Posted by Prince Valor on 22 June 2010 - 09:23 PM in Nerf Wars

As it looks right now I will be attending this one. Hopefully i can get some BB darts made in time.

#238832 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 June 2009 - 09:56 PM in Nerf Wars

i am in Columbus. I am still new to the modding and i am still shooting stock darts (LAME). but yeah pm me and i will give you my cell i am looking for some one to bounce ideas off of. :ph34r:

#238797 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 June 2009 - 05:57 PM in Nerf Wars

I am new to this and have some pretty basic guns but i will try to see if i cant head out for this one :lol:

#239215 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 01:12 PM in Nerf Wars

thats cool i will hopefully have more darts by than or will have modded my guns to fire stefans and have a couple hundred of them on hand...

news on my maverick.. just need to find some expanding foam and straws to hopefully make the seals better (but still in concern that it might not work again)

#239238 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 03:03 PM in Nerf Wars

about how much is a stock NF... the walmart near me had the 2nd series maverick and the completely see-through one and i have the see through

I like mavs also but thay are not consistant with range enough to be war freindly.

FYI guy's

NF: $8.84

BBB: $20.00

Those were the prices that I saw last time I was at walmart.

ok thanx i will pick a couple up next week for my bday

#241270 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 10 July 2009 - 12:59 PM in Nerf Wars

just found out that i will not be able to make it down to this one but i will be at the one in Columbus on 7/11 hope to see people there

#239228 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 02:14 PM in Nerf Wars

about how much is a stock NF... the walmart near me had the 2nd series maverick and the completely see-through one and i have the see through

#239763 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 02 July 2009 - 10:28 AM in Nerf Wars

i plan on making 1/2inch stefans and selling them at the war, i would just like to know how many people will be wanting some.

#239159 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 28 June 2009 - 10:42 PM in Nerf Wars

i am in Columbus. I am still new to the modding and i am still shooting stock darts (LAME). but yeah pm me and i will give you my cell i am looking for some one to bounce ideas off of. :ph34r:

nothing wrong with shooting stock darts it's what i use mostly

yeah i have been trying to mod my maverick to fire stefans but i some where screwed up and now i can't get air pressure. I have basic AR removal and spring addition to my Longshot so i don't know what kinda chance i will stand with you guys and your guns.

Still not sure if i will be able to come down yet for this...but my gf said it was ok with her :o and that's a plus.. will update you on this as soon as i know for sure.

BTW here is a "Trail" map of the park courtesy of cincyparks.com

Posted Image

#239232 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 June 2009 - 02:29 PM in Nerf Wars

awesome looking i will see if i can make a couple of small ones to crouch behind...

#289085 Ohio Winter Break War

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 November 2010 - 01:31 PM in Nerf Wars

The 11th is best for me.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this park though? It would be sweet if we were all the size Lynx and used stock guns or darts, but I find it too tight to navigate easily, and too small for primaries. The fort aspect just encourages headshots, too.

No you are not, I hate this "fort" it is way to small for most of us. I know at the last war here i had to hit my head at least 30 times and i couldn't fit through most of the doorways.

#340360 Ohio Revolution II: Redcoats Revenge

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 July 2014 - 02:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I guess I'll have come down for this one, been awhile since I was at a war.

#345373 Ohio Revolution II: Redcoats Revenge

Posted by Prince Valor on 06 March 2015 - 02:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Less than a month to go, has this date been set into stone? If so I need tip get to dart making.

#348312 [OH] Hell Before Halloween III

Posted by Prince Valor on 10 August 2015 - 09:49 AM in Nerf Wars

Sounds like a time, count me in.