Miller Charlie Company's Content

There have been 23 items by Miller Charlie Company (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7486 New Jersey Apocalypse

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 29 July 2003 - 04:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, I don't know what the problem was but I still have some of the flagging tape I brought last year. All you needed to do is tell me to bring it.

#7654 New Jersey Apocalypse

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 04 August 2003 - 05:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Bring the homemade why not. I have no disagreements about it. and when or if I do then ya can out it away. I personaly dont care. If there are some reason why it shouldn't be brought do let me know, but other than that I dont mind.

#7597 New Jersey Apocalypse

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 02 August 2003 - 09:43 AM in Nerf Wars

No, I think you got everything Shindig. I still have this one question. How many people are we looking at and who which teams or clans of people are coming. I ask this because I dont feel like reading all ten pages of this thread.

#529 Socal War In Feb

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 11 January 2003 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

It might be able to me brass modded. If so the only down fall would be it being front heavy.

#795 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 22 January 2003 - 07:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I can agree with Jollygreens idea, but I believe that we should still hold it at Millcreek. The LGLF aren't known for there organzational skills., or so Langley says. Would it be on a sunday or a saturday? Saturdays aren't that good in the spring due to baseball games twice a week or so. Sundays are the best beat for me. Hope to see more people there.

MCC

#902 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 26 January 2003 - 09:36 AM in Nerf Wars

Is someone going to close this topic by any chance? This is getting old with the names here. Espeacily the ones that sound like they are being copyied from a WWF payperview. My clan is going insane about the god damn names. Who fucking cares. Its another war thats it.

#531 Ladies And Gents, I Give You My "guru."

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 11 January 2003 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

Its an interesting gun. It has its good and bad points just by the look at construction that I can see, but my 750 Wildfire intergration can beat both of yours. ( soon to be a 1500 instead of 750) I'll see if I can get a pic of it for the LCM site.

MCC

#297 Reckoning 2003

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 03 January 2003 - 03:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Famine Posted on Jan 3 2003, 07:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hence the CTF variations, I'm thinking more like one team defends a position while the other team tries to invade. 20 people is just an assload of players, but whatever, I don't want to mess up whatever crest you guys are riding.

I don't think that we were planing any specific type of war. Your right the CTF with 20 people, is an "assload of people." but we think about trying it. The head count might be a little lower when the day comes.

MCC over and out.

#402 Att: Lcm

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 07 January 2003 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I just have to say one thing. That you didn't give the LCM a shell you gave the shell to Evil Angel. Which by all means you can have back. Just get the daemon from Evil Angel, because that is where the shell is.

"Ooooh, you're coverin for somebody Mantis. And I best step off yours? Mine was the first and will be the last bid on it. And what does quantity have to do with it? We've had to fix every broken Crossbow you're clan's gotten anyways. We even gave you one of our Crossbow shells so don't lecture me on greed. This is going to get interesting."

Correction Famine, you have fix two crossbows that we gave you. The third had nothing done to it. My brother and myself have fixed, Pencaps, Evil Twin, mine, and Shindigs for some modifications.

MCC OUT

#341 The Great Debate!

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 05 January 2003 - 11:02 AM in General Nerf

Which is better, Megas or Micros? I like the megas a little better than micros. I an now hearing that micros are better. Can anyone realy clarify(sp) too which is better.

MCC

#530 The Great Debate!

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 11 January 2003 - 10:29 PM in General Nerf

Wow! This has gotten a lot more attention then I thought it would. I have recently started to fool around with the micro ands mega debate. I do believe that the micro does get alot more range then a mega. If you sacrafice the lil bit of range and you get more accuarcy from the mega. Like it has been said many time before on this topic, " It is what you are more comfortable with." For now i think that i will stick with the mega dart type, but you never know. Thanks for all the input. It has helped a lot.

MCC

#7216 Lcm Wars:

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 20 July 2003 - 09:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Damn 12 people! I didn't know we had that much.

#7199 Lcm Wars:

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 19 July 2003 - 02:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry Howard angell will be there. I know you dont like him showing you up but we need the practice and espeacily with all the people. Well at least this weeks war on the 20th

#7487 Hey, Lawn Gnome Liberation Front

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 29 July 2003 - 05:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Langley, Proxiyserver better be in good working condition cause now you just stered up the hornets nest with that picture. Wait doesn't that gneom look like Phil? :angry:

#1118 The War With Iraq!

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 05 February 2003 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

Yes, I want to know what you guys think. If you have a different answer then what the poll has, please post your thoughts. I believe he is the gun happy texian trying to finish his daddys war. What about you?

#860 Looking For Brass

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 24 January 2003 - 02:40 PM in Homemades

Yes! thank you CXWQ that iss what I am looking for.

#885 Looking For Brass

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 25 January 2003 - 09:57 PM in Homemades

Yes the KS brand is around here in the lowes near me. A teacher that I have usesws it for models in class. Creative Computer Design or the Computer Asisted Design or CAD. He uses the pipes for dranage pipes and such not. But anyway the KS brand is around me and in the back area near the key cutting.

#838 Looking For Brass

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 23 January 2003 - 08:59 PM in Homemades

Yes hello people. I'm looking for a place or a person that provide brass to me though the mail. I'm looking for brass that can fit micros good. I know CXWQ is good with the brass so I am leaning toward some on like that. I don't have a clue in wear to go for it. I know people say the Hobby Shop but mine doesn't have any. If anyone has an idea or can provide me brass I will pay good money for at least a 2ft section. Hope to hear from you.

MCC

#660 Yesturday's War

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 16 January 2003 - 09:03 PM in General Nerf

Hey The wave is on! (finaly) Thanks I'm glad you thought that. We would be happy to war soon when it warms up just a bit more like toward the end of Feberuary and med March would be ok I think. I'll let you know later about after I talk to the rest of the clan. Just let use know what days you work and such not.

Gunned Down,
I believe that he is Deaths brother but not sure. Ill check back on you with that. He did kick ass with the BBB and Dual LNL combo at Reckoning.

Howard do the world a small favor and SHUT THE HELL UP! No onw gives a damn about the snilely faced darts that you lost. I hope to here from Wave soon about the war.

MCC

#683 Yesturday's War

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 17 January 2003 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

"I have to admit that I did feel the wrath of the smile face dart<coughs> <fag> . Yeah ummm anyway Howard loves the cock....... I mean he is a good player, Yeah thats it."

"I work a lot but just let me know when you guys are gonna war again and I'll make sure that I get off of work. Also I am the unholy brother the powerful horseman known as Death. I was forged out of hellfire and brimstone, from the seventh circle of the mighty inferno known as Hell! I have been made into a mighty nerf warrior from years of training with the Horsemen. And now I am here to bring forth the future of NERF!!!! MUH-HAHAHAHAAHAHA!....................

.............wtf????
Ummm......yeah anyway Joe is my Brother."

Yeah my screen name is [U]Tombreen231 and my email is Southkid005@yahoo.com. Ask Evil Angel to put you on the mailing list and you can get an email ahead of time when we war.

#7200 Revolver

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 19 July 2003 - 02:22 PM in Homemades

This is a lil on and off topic but, I have seen this pvc piece that goes from 2 inch pvc into five port where you can put 5 count them 5 piece of pvc or in the the nerf case barrels. I will have to take a picture of this piece at work since they wont let me take it home. Ill get on it asap because it is a werid looking piece.

#7485 Hey, Horsemen

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 29 July 2003 - 04:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I want to add that this picture was all Evils (aka Matts) idea but still funny.

See you at apoc,
One of the Twins

#710 Resident Evil

Posted by Miller Charlie Company on 18 January 2003 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, I can agree with that. There needed to be a lot more zombie shit. It was also a little bit too short.

MCC