CustomSnake202's Content

There have been 476 items by CustomSnake202 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#107409 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 May 2007 - 02:25 PM in Modifications

Due to an upcoming war, I decided to increase the fire power of my BBB. I took my old Airtech 2000 shotgun and gooped it to the bottom of the BBB. I was kind of going for a M-16/M-4 grenade launcher setup. I know the barrel is tan long, but I'm not quite finished with a new white barrel, which is shorter and has holes drilled in it to create a silencer effect (purely cosmetic).

Posted Image

#66163 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 20 October 2005 - 05:25 PM in Modifications

Alright, I guess I'll dump my load off here. Sorry for some of the crappy pics, a year or two back I wasn't able to take a decent photograph for some reason.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#50294 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 March 2005 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

That's sweet. I like the sound of the firefly, another plunger primary with eight shots. What I'm mostly looking foward to are these re-releases. I can only wonder what guns they are bringing back, should be awesome whatever they are from the sound of it. Thanks a lot for the update OMC, keep us posted.

#29278 More Love From Hasrbo

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 June 2004 - 02:24 PM in General Nerf

I also noticed that. It would be so cool if those indentations could accept future nerf "silencers". Well, it can only get better!

#29180 More Love From Hasrbo

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 June 2004 - 05:41 PM in General Nerf

Holy CRAP! My Cox high speed internet has been out for two days now, and this is what I have missed! All I have to say is that those are far better than I imagined them to be. The color is awesome, red and gray always work beautifully together. And as for them all hooking up, the design is also way better than I thought it was. Thanks a lot Talio, now I'm very excited about the blasters launch date.

#65132 Grammaton Cleric's Sidearm

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 05 October 2005 - 08:27 PM in Homemades

Bolt, I have a feeling that you will never stop this madness. I have never seen a homemade spring pistol that fires mircros or stefan darts, and this being the first attempt that I've seen is just amazing. The final look is very clean and appealing. The rail system to attach a light is also a great option. What gets to me most is the crazy intricate details of the trigger mechanism and the catch for the plunger.

Once again, great work Bolt, your skills scare me sometimes.

#17063 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 January 2004 - 12:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Tucson is south Arizona. It is a 1 hour and about 40 minute drive from Phoenix. Here is a map from mapquest.

Map of Arizona

#16957 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 January 2004 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, if you want a "Desert Storm" kind of war, you sould have it in Arizona. I mean, it's close to cal. I'm sure there's some nice spots to foam it up.

#17044 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 January 2004 - 10:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in Tucson.

#15173 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 December 2003 - 12:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I need a driver's license. Until then, I don't think my parents would drive me up to California to shoot darts at people for a few hours. Oh well, only another six months and then I can take the mazda miata up to where ever the hell those nerf wars are in Cal.

#16969 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 January 2004 - 10:32 PM in Nerf Wars

I know, I was kidding around. I'm in AZ and I want to attend a war badly.

#60836 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 August 2005 - 07:20 PM in General Nerf

Son of a Bitch, that's a lot of NIB Nerf.

#60524 Firefly Out Online

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 July 2005 - 02:41 PM in General Nerf

Ompa, that is, the best damn thing I've ever seen. Its gorgeous. Is it just firing from the innards of a at2k, or does it have a different airtank? And is that clip fuctional? Great detail on the gun, very nice paintjob. One of the best homemades I've ever seen.

EDIT: Homemade in the sense that the body of the gun is homemade.

#60738 Firefly Out Online

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 31 July 2005 - 07:31 PM in General Nerf

Just reporting that the firefly is at a local target in Tucson, Arizona. I did not pick one up, but my friend did. I must say that the ranges are pretty poor stock. It does however have a pretty cool tracing system on it and the darts come out glowing bright at night. I think I will hold off on this one, I'll see if anyone can work wonders with its range first.

#60324 Firefly Out Online

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 July 2005 - 12:10 PM in General Nerf

HOLY CRAP that is big. Yes. Much trimming will be done indeed. Thanks for the comparison.

-That gun looks like a big version of the smg in halo 2.

#60321 Firefly Out Online

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 July 2005 - 11:50 AM in General Nerf

Mmmmm, innards. There's so much damn empty space in that guy, which will make it easier to trim down if needed. Hows the connection between the plunger and the barrel assembly? It appears as though the plunger makes a decent seal. Thanks Ompa, you're a good man. If its not too much, you think you could take a pic of you holding the gun, I'm still curious how big this thing is.

#27657 Armageddon '04 Planning Thread

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 03 June 2004 - 06:40 PM in Nerf Wars

My family just planned a trip to Newport. They said that the dates are going to be the 16th through the 19th, the 19th being the day we come back. I showed them the location's pictures and they liked them a lot. So hopefully we can hit Oceanside on the way back. I could nerf it up and my family could enjoy Oceanside; could it get any better than this? Well, I'll see what happens.

#24058 Armageddon '04 Planning Thread

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 12 April 2004 - 10:12 AM in Nerf Wars

I would most likely be able to make it around 5/6. I'm taking a road trip to Cal and I would be around San Diego or Frisco. But I might be able to catch the 12th on the way back. This war has been known by my parents for about three months now and hopefully I'll be able to attend my first nerf war.

#24207 Armageddon '04 Planning Thread

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 13 April 2004 - 08:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I would love to live out there: open fields, a lot of grass, and...peacocks? That would rule to have a war out there. Man I need to fix my freakin' SS2!

:EDIT: I forgot the I before E rule.

#41006 Halo 2

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 06 November 2004 - 07:02 PM in Off Topic

EGM Magazine just gave halo 2 a platinum rating, 10 out of 10. I'm going to do some pre-ordering at best but tomorrow.

#261756 Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 13 January 2010 - 11:29 PM in General Nerf

The Deploy is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Could be because I haven't even seen a recon in real life. I like the way it unfolds at the push of a button. It really does remind me of that Magpul Portable TMP that Onyx posted a few days ago. The one important thing that I noticed was the spring. It seems that the Deploy has one long spring that powers the plunger and also pushes the stock out when it makes the transition from stealth mode to blaster mode. Also, every time the person shoots the gun in the video, it looks like the spring jiggles around in the gun and is not compressed at all. If that's the case, the gun is losing a lot of power. It looks like we need to replace the spring with something just a bit more powerful (and that is actually compressed all the time) to get some decent ranges.

Thanks for the video kevin and ice. You guys were able to satisfy my desire for more news on the Deploy.

#260834 Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 05 January 2010 - 08:26 PM in General Nerf

I think that, when folded, it looks like a P-90

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks like just a few modifications will allow the gun to fire when it is folded up. I might need to get this gun and do a P-90 mod.

Thanks for the information and pictures kevin.

#28188 Code Of Conduct

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 10 June 2004 - 10:34 AM in Site Feedback

There aren't too many pictures of John Howard being portrayed as the devil or something along those lines on google images. But, I did find a picture of Jesus!

#27423 Code Of Conduct

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 June 2004 - 12:01 PM in Site Feedback

I'm not trying to support him or anything but how did he get a cosom avitar.

As you can see, he has been banned by Cxwq. He just gave him a custom avatar to show how much he liked him.

#26972 Code Of Conduct

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 May 2004 - 12:49 AM in Site Feedback

Just as a question, why is the "Null vote" button larger than the "Vote" button?

That just made my day.

#22419 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 March 2004 - 11:10 PM in Site Feedback

Posted Image

#47863 All Purpose Movie Topic

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 February 2005 - 05:45 PM in Off Topic

Star Wars episodes IV-VI are very good, the dvd trilogy is a very nice package. Under the comedy section: Three Amigos and Pee Wee's Big Adventure are definitely in my top ten. If you can consider Snatch a comedy, that is one sweet movie as well. I really like the old Alec Guinness movies like Lavender Hill Mob and Lady Killers; any movie with Guinness in it is good. Gandhi is a great movie. I had to watch it for my history through film class and I was very moved by Kingsley's performance. A very powerful movie.

And about the Revenge of the Sith, I think its going to kick ass. This is the episode I've been waiting for: all the bad mofo's on the dark-side wipe out almost all the jedi and other people in the rebel alliance. I admit that the other two movies were a little, well, messed. Qwert if you will. All that crap with pod racing for twenty minutes and Yoda actually using a lightsaber pissed me off. But I don't think the storyline is pure crap, I mean, its got some good things going on. And as far as the cinematography and action scenes go in episode 1 & 2, I think Lucas is doing a great job. The Maul scene and battle at the end of episode 2 were amazing. I think now that a lot of people are going to die, the fact that there's going to be an army of wookies, and it happens to be the last Star Wars movie to be made (I sure hope Lucas doesn't make another), I think that Revenge of the Sith will do justice to its older trilogy. That's all I'm going to say because a bunch of people probably don't give a crap about Star Wars.

#17640 2004 Nerf Lineup

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 30 January 2004 - 09:10 PM in General Nerf

Awesome news. I am also very excited about the hornet and the whole idea of re-releasing. I was hoping Hasbro was going to do this. I can't wait for the pcis!

#48528 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2005 - 11:35 PM in Homemades

Beautiful Bolt, beautiful. The whole design came out exellent; I love every detail. I especially like the handle and trigger assembly; very smooth and appealing to the eye. And of course, awesome job on that magazine and bolt action. I watched the movie where you fire the gun and pop out the shells and it looked clean as a whistle. Also, I appreciate you taking the time to make a damn good post with a detailed discription, movies, and pictures. This makes me want to make a nice homemade myself. Keep up the good work.

#50865 Show Me What You're Working With

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 March 2005 - 01:55 PM in General Nerf

My NF-M4 with detachable LED light.
Posted Image

#19154 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 06:26 PM in Off Topic

That does suck. There's always one jackass who will do that. I can see it being fine to fool around with out any glasses with unmodded nerf guns, but you ALWAYS have to be wearing eye protection when your fooling around with some high powered guns and darts with hot glue at the end. Good luck with your parents, it's not your fault.

#19511 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 02:53 PM in Off Topic

From Dictionary.com

sev·er·al P Pronunciation Key (svr-l, svrl)
adj.
Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.

I'm a dumbass, sorry about that.

#21330 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 March 2004 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

I'm glad to hear that your idea worked. Could you possibly post an image of this dart? I would liike to see it.

#19506 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 02:17 PM in Off Topic

Sevral fps? As in, several Feet Per Second? ....It should be able to shoot much faster than that dearie.

It's a gas blow back airsoft gun. That's why it has orange paint on the side and front.

*cough*shoots bb's *cough*

#19162 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 07:25 PM in Off Topic

The problems are that they were all my guns, so my parents feel responsable,

Now that sucks, but it does explain more. 1.) Your friends probably don't have much respect for the rules and power of your guns. It's always likely that they will nerf totally different then you just because you have experience in nerf and now how to properly have fun. 2.) It's gonna be three times as hard to convince your parents to let you nerf since all the guns were yours.

#19456 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 February 2004 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

Some exaples of idot's with guns or peploe trying too get them.

What the hell does that mean. I see a picture of a guy with a X-bow. Plus, that has to be the most spelling errors I have ever seen in a sentence, a short one too.

#19168 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 16 February 2004 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

I believe it's legal for a blind person to hunt in Michigan....but that is pretty sad Cx.

#19498 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 22 February 2004 - 12:13 PM in Off Topic

I can top that Cx. Introducing the KWA glock 19! Can shoot several fps, holds 19 rounds, and is fun to shoot cats with!..*cough*shoots bb's *cough*.
Posted Image
Anyway, that's a nice glock you got there partner.

And Janga, that was disturbing.

#71735 Nerf On Frappr

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 26 January 2006 - 10:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome idea Enigma. I agree with Angel, its a great way to check possibilities for a war. Hopefully a lot of people will sign up. I just did.

#55957 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 May 2005 - 02:24 PM in Off Topic

Of course it will have a hard drive, a 20 gigger that's removable. Xbox has an eight gigger.