drumsrock92's Content

There have been 17 items by drumsrock92 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69405 Zombies

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 December 2005 - 09:30 PM in Off Topic

I took that zombie test and i scored a 87% bitches and one more thing the dirt bike would work way better than a truck or a bus

#69988 First Gun?

Posted by drumsrock92 on 27 December 2005 - 08:04 PM in General Nerf

AT2K My friends got me into it and I thought it was pretty sweet

#67885 Traps.

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 November 2005 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

I hope he was joking around because that was pretty offensive

#67714 Traps.

Posted by drumsrock92 on 15 November 2005 - 05:56 PM in General Nerf

That doesnt sound like a lie to me I personally think it could happen if you planned it all up before you started attaking them

#68475 Traps.

Posted by drumsrock92 on 27 November 2005 - 04:37 PM in General Nerf

Ok tell me have you read the code of conducts yet because if you had then you would know that you are not supposed to post somthing that doesnt have anything to do with the topic. dont think im mean but you do not want the nerfhaven staff on your tail

#67883 Traps.

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 November 2005 - 07:14 PM in General Nerf

That doesnt sound like a lie to me I personally think it could happen if you planned it all up before you started attaking them

Well that settles it. If fucking "drumsrock92" confirms it, well then God himself might as well have handed down the word. I mean, come on, he's the 92nd drumsrock, those credentials don't come lightly. Asshole.

Talio.

PS. Here's a good way to stop people from breaking into your house. Lock your fucking door!

WHAT THE FUCK You just cant go accusing somone like that thats unheard of why would you get so mad at me for making up a name I have never even heard of before

#69985 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by drumsrock92 on 27 December 2005 - 07:58 PM in General Nerf

In my opinion, I dont think posting less has anything to do with being a newb you could post 20 times in a day, and still not be a newb if your posts were meaningful, nobody would critisize you. Like ompa said its how you act on this website.

#54799 Most Over/under-rated Guns

Posted by drumsrock92 on 13 May 2005 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

Hi, its my first post here so bear with me. In my opinion the Maverick, as I was very excited for it to come out and when it did, I was dissapointed by its lack of range, even after modification. Under-rated: definitly the Manta Ray, as I personally love it, when properly modded its a total beast.

#67521 Nstrike Poll

Posted by drumsrock92 on 12 November 2005 - 12:46 PM in General Nerf

wat does sapandex hav anything to do with which n-strike gun is better

just wondering

#56649 Nerf Magazine

Posted by drumsrock92 on 05 June 2005 - 12:04 PM in General Nerf

yeah i think your right tal even though there would be some people to buy this magazine there would not be nearly enough money to keep this paper going i mean it would sound like a good idea but nerf needs to be a little more popular to make it work.

#69401 Welts

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 December 2005 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

Getting back to welts I once got shot with a NF that was modded to shoot airisoft bb's from about 25' away right in the cheek that started to bleed and made a welt.

#69402 Better Game

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 December 2005 - 09:11 PM in Off Topic

I have COD2 for gamecube and it has some of the best graphics ive ever seen but ya the guns arn't the most realistic

#67639 Painted Darts?

Posted by drumsrock92 on 14 November 2005 - 05:39 PM in General Nerf

well yes you are right there but if you are right next to a teammate then couldnt you just tell them what plan you want to have

#67597 Painted Darts?

Posted by drumsrock92 on 13 November 2005 - 06:03 PM in General Nerf

that sounds like a logical idea i mean if u had different colored darts u arnt goin to fire them at your teammates i think that the walkie talkie thing would work alot better than colored darts then your teammates would kno rite away wat to do if ur talking about military tactics

#67785 Assasin

Posted by drumsrock92 on 16 November 2005 - 05:09 PM in General Nerf

For advice you should contact Forsaken_angel24 he is an expert on this stuff

#67881 Assasin

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 November 2005 - 07:08 PM in General Nerf

2 questions I need answered before I can help you.

1. How old are you guys?
2. Is there money involved?

im thirteen but ya i've read some of your stuff and it is amazing how you plan stuff out like that

#69403 Lord Of The Rings:the Return Of The King

Posted by drumsrock92 on 17 December 2005 - 09:16 PM in Off Topic

What you do is you go down that hill that got you up to the first elephant thing go right across the battlefield and there will be another little hill that will take you up an identical hill and that is where you kill the second one. after that make your way to the farthest spot to the left because then you have to kill the witch king.(dont worry I had trouble on this part to).

~drumsrock~