munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#74876 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 09:39 PM in General Nerf

I would most definitley bring my Xbow, modded of course, and my power clip. With this selection you could do anything: eat shit, or when needed mowe some people down that walk by! Nothing could go wrong!

#85523 Yet Another Longshot Topic

Posted by munson20 on 22 July 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

Not a pointless topic, I think it is a good discussion about when it is going to come out! It looks very cool in the pictures, don't you all think so? I was more excited for the longshot than the magstrike becuase I just got a magstrike, and I expected more than what I got! I think the Longshot will be easily moddable! What do you think?

#94156 Yay Im Happy!

Posted by munson20 on 11 November 2006 - 03:23 PM in Modifications

Butt, You need to chill out. He obviously isn't as serious about nerf guns as you. Maybe give him help next time instead of trying to pick on him. Thanks retiate. You actually helped him get where he needed.

Streamwave- I think you were wondering whether it is worth it to mod a maverick, right? Honestly, I dont think so. My mav is fine unmodded because we play in a basement where ranges don't make the guns better or not, but the ROF does. It really depends on where you play. Good luck.

#78306 Which Crossbow Mod To Do?

Posted by munson20 on 01 April 2006 - 02:47 PM in Modifications

Hello, I had the same question when I got my new crossbow, but I just simply looked at many mods online, then evolved them into one of my own mods. Following every detail for some of these mods is very difficult so I just got a pipe that fit my darts and glued it onto the compression cylinder, thats all. My only problem with this was the rod falls off sometimes and it is never perfectly straight... If anyone has any suggestions for this, please tell me because mine fell off the other day and is pissing the hell out of me.... Does that answer your question?

#89397 We Need A Longshot Write-up

Posted by munson20 on 09 September 2006 - 02:52 PM in Modifications

I think he means a writeup un the modding section. I Also agree that there are no new mod writeups in this section. I know there is a mod directory, but most dont know how to find it.

#90542 Video: Decatur Area Nerf-out

Posted by munson20 on 26 September 2006 - 05:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Was boltsniper there? I was wondering because there were like 5 FAR's. Or did you guys make them?

#92070 Usb Missile Launcher

Posted by munson20 on 17 October 2006 - 08:53 AM in General Nerf

I think I will get one because in where we nerf, my basement, is very small. We also play with all thed lights off so it wouldnt be visible. This reminds me of like a computer gun from a videogame that you plant somewhere. Is the rotations with the remote control fast?

#96700 The New Nightfinder

Posted by munson20 on 17 December 2006 - 03:56 PM in General Nerf

Do you think 1/2 inch pvc can fit inside the new nf spring? If so, thaqt is great news for me. Yo guys will see later.

#93889 Surefire Cap Blaster

Posted by munson20 on 07 November 2006 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside.

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside. EToys also has the big blast, the LBB copy.

no, when it hits, they go off, they dont go in the gun, you load the caps into the darts.

#93879 Surefire Cap Blaster

Posted by munson20 on 07 November 2006 - 09:00 PM in General Nerf

I was looking online and found many undiscovered guns.

1.) I was looking around online and I found this. It shoots darts like a normal blow gun, but it makes a cap gun pop when it hits something because you load a cap into the dart! Isn't that cool? Well, also, they have very strange darts which could be something new for the Nerfing Community. I probably won't get one for the gun, but maybe just get one for the new darts! State your opinion.

A secon more of looking, and I found the darts being sold separately here. Wow, will anyone get these? A lot, but they could be a whole new generation!

2.) Also I found a yughio blaster. It is like a dragon, it looks really stupid. Here it is.

3.) ALso, I found this, a marshmallow launcher. It really looks like it could be modded! It even said it fits foam darts! I am definately going to get it, but is is very pricey. I am skeptical whether it is pump or spring. I hope spring, It could be like a crossbow be cause if it can shoot a big marshmallow 40 feet, It can shoot a stefan 110'.

4.) Lastly, I found sources to buy the big salvo and buzz bee rapid fire rifle! Im not sure if this is common to see, but I had never found a source. It is on Etoys.com

Please comment on all these guns...

#92654 Stefan...?

Posted by munson20 on 22 October 2006 - 08:17 PM in Modifications

A stefan is a homeade dart.

#77869 Stefan Break-through

Posted by munson20 on 27 March 2006 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

I recently bought a cheap clip dart gun from walgreens. The darts in this set had sticky tips so i took this off and put bb's in there then glued over them. These are great stefans because it is slight thinner foam than normal nerf darts and slide nicely down crayola markers, yet shoot very strong. They are now my primary bullets for my cross bow because you don't need a breech barrell, they just slide down... also, since they come with a clip, they could do for a great clip mod to a gun. I recomend these stefans for all guns because they do not curve what so ever during flight, and and go very very far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#90370 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 07:48 PM in Homemades

I was wondering, do sprinkler valves have places where you could hook up co2 adapters or something like that? If so, is there a link? Thanks

PINEY EDIT: I'm throwing this to homemades.

#90400 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:19 PM in Homemades

puggy, I was looking at a picture, and it looked like there was two places to put things,like tubes.

Posted Image

Also, I don't really understand sprinkler valves. I know they are electric, but how do you open and close it-is there a button?? Can you regulate the time of openeing and closing? Please someone explain how they work!

#79033 Sm1500

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

They are mega's.

Dude, If you don't wan't to get banned, don't post a stupid thread like this. Search and bring back another threa because you are filling this site with crap.

Not only was this stupid, but you picked the worst time to do it. Many people are getting executed and you are probably one of them just for this.

I Know you are new, but this is just a heads up for you if you wan't stay a member on this sight.

#88429 Six Flags Bazooka Rocket Launcher Xxl

Posted by munson20 on 27 August 2006 - 05:04 PM in General Nerf

My friend went to a KB Toys in the Gurnee Mall in Illinois, and he got me a Six flags bazooka rocket launcher XXL for 24.99! I had this gun once and it broke, but now I have it again! I am so excited! Are there any mods on this gun?

#90412 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:37 PM in Modifications

General cole, filling it with foam wold be ok, but most likely not removeable. A while ago, I posted about foam. I used GREAT STUFF on my crossbow, and it was fine, but stick with nunchucks and foam for the titan. It is all removable except the brass barrell.

#90418 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, the only bad part is the barrel is not removeable, so you've got to ram rod it, and you can't switch barrels around.

It is 2 barrels in 1, micro and rocket. Ramroding is easier than breech loading in my point of view.

#90427 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 10:16 PM in Modifications

carrying around a pencil isn't too much trouble general.

#90377 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Yeah,its more a gold color. If brass fits snug, and it fits inside the orange part, than they are fine! I got them at nickel city- they costed 1000 tokens-totally worth it.

#90382 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Funny Uncle, I've been in a bad streak. This is my breakout!

#90375 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

I just got a Big Bad Titan, and I did a similar mod to Ompa, but a bit different.

First, you need to get 17/32 brass for it to shoot micros. Once you have this, take the rocket barrell exstension off from the titan. You need to cut the grill on this off. Smooth it out, then put it to the side. Now, you see the second grill in the orange nub coming out of the gun. Drill a hole in this to make a hole for the brass. now, cut your brass. You need it just long enough for it to go from the orange nub, to the end of the orange barell. Glue that onto the nub. I put it inside it an inch agains the wall, but you don't have to. Glue it with epoxy because it will hold better. To keep the barrell straight, screw the orange barrell extesnion on while glueing. This will help you hold the barrell in the right place while glueing and it will make a mold for the glue so that you can remove and screw on the barrell.

here is a picture after the glueing.
Posted Image

Once the glueing is done, you need to get some foam that fits in the orange barrell nicely with a hole in the middle where the brass can go. I used the foam on some nunchucks I had because it was a perfect fit. It should look like this on the brass.
Posted Image

Now, take the foam off, and cut it so that it goes from the white screw on part in the barrell to the end. The brass should extend out a bit farther so darts don't get caught in the foam. The purpose of the foam is to secure the brass in place. You can use the foam to keep the crass straight while glueing. screw the orange barrell on, and then put the foam in that over the brass.
You are now done, it should look like this.
Posted Image

Posted Image

I also plugged the pump air restrictors, so it takes many more pumps.

If you have any comments, concerns, suggestions, feel free to say! Please,comment!

#74337 Scout Pistol Mods?

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 11:56 PM in Modifications

hello, i just got the scout pistol from a tech target package. i was wondering, is there any mods to make this gun better? also, i tried extending the barrell, however, there is a piece that breaks off every time i shoot, so i can never put it back together. do i need this piece-(it is the piece that holds the 'O' ring in place for suction.)

#78305 Rejected!

Posted by munson20 on 01 April 2006 - 02:42 PM in Off Topic

That is true, Cornell does have the highest suicide rate, I was there a few years ago with my dad who went there and he showed me a cliff people jumped off when he went there. Very big drop...

#89562 Recent Topic Section And Mod/homeade Update

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

This should be under site feedback.

If you want mods go here. http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7150

By the way, it does change the order. This thread/post was at the top of my "view new posts" section.

I know forsaken, but I mean under the actual link. Whatever though, if it is pointless, then so be it.

And flaming, I didn't know that, thank you, I didn't know that, but Ill try it. You like the format now? I just absolutely hate it! (sort of kidding)- Thanks, Munson20

#89556 Recent Topic Section And Mod/homeade Update

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

The recent topic section has been like this for a while, it just adds whatever is newest and doesnt change order. I like it when the topic which had the most recent post would go to the top of the order. If you don't understand what I am saying, I understand because it is hard to explain, but if you understand, please say, so whe can have it changed.

Also, in the modification and Homeade section, we haven't added new ones in a while even though many more mods and homeades have come out. I think we should update both! (Ex.- Modification doesn't have the longshot, or even some other good guns, and Homeades doesn't have the SCAR.)

#78678 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 10:54 PM in Modifications

Looking at the crossbow mod, I see that the airway connected to the air chamber is a 1/2" pvc, and I was wonder, Is there anything under this? My crossbow has 9/16 brass connected to the air valve and I was wondering whether this was the best material to connect? If not, what did you guys use and what would you recomend. Basically, explain your whole crossbow barrell system...

#79026 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

Im not an idiot, I extended it in the front with brass, but still I only get about 55-65. My quesiton was why arent i getting 80-100 like everyone else.

#78651 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

Do all of you do the breech barrell type? See I just stick the dart in the top and shoot... maybe that is my problem?

#78683 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

I linked it by just dabbing some glue in the brass then sticking the marker in... then taped over it, thats all...

When you say semi loose, do you mean, sliding down to the bottom, or able to push down the barrell easily?

Also, should the removeable barrell that fits into the stable barrell be pretty tight, or tight enough it wount slide off. Also, should the dart be loose in the removable barrell, or jsutstable enough to stay wihtout moving?

#78653 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:40 PM in Modifications

But having it as far away as I do, I still don't get the apropriate range. I even push a dart down there to test it, and it still doesn't go very far. When I shoot it, it just rises a lot!!!!!!!

#79042 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 05:51 PM in Modifications

No, I extended the barrell wiht brass, and I shoot dart tag bullets. I dont put them down the barrell, i just put them in the front, besides, the rubber wont fit down the barrell. Since I am new to nerf, I havent made a breech barrell or something like it where you put the dart down the barrell, thats why I am asking so many questions.

#78646 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

I added a brass part to the cylinder (taking away yellow tubing and top barrell) then added a crayola marker to that... and shot dart tag bullets, but it went only around 50'. Can you explain this??? Once I took off the marker and just shot a dart, and it didn't go as far as it would with the crayola barrel and it rose up a lot??? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

#78642 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

I have been wondering every second reading posts about thed ranges other people have been getting, and I wonder, How do they get around 100'. I even pulled out a measuring tape that stretched 60' and my crossbow, with an extended barrel mod only went about 54'. I was shooting dart tag micros but even if I shot good stefans, it wouldn't make a 46' difference, or double the range! I dont know why my mods suck so much? Is it that I am honest with my ranges, or is it that I just do suck at modding. I will soon have pictures up of my crossbow mod to see whether there is something wrong with the gun, but please, everyone, enlighten me!

#78649 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 09:25 PM in Modifications

from the cylinder to the outside, it is about 4-5 inches, but it only stick out of the gun 1 or 2 inches. The reason it is small because the crayola is usually there, however, I wanted to use stefans, and the marker isnt good for it.

#74459 Razorbeast?

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

i heard that there was a gatling gun rotorbeast that actually shot full auto and there is a video of this? if so, will someone please give me the link?

#94061 Pvc Sanding

Posted by munson20 on 10 November 2006 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

I need to shave some of the end off of PVC to fit into another thing of PVC. What is the best way of going at this? I have been sanding for hours and it isn't working, and it come out uneven! Help!

#94065 Pvc Sanding

Posted by munson20 on 10 November 2006 - 01:59 PM in Modifications

I have a Lathe sitting around, I might even try that! Or Ill put the pvc in a drill, and sand it will it is spinning

#93507 Plunger Question

Posted by munson20 on 01 November 2006 - 11:09 PM in Modifications

Im almost posative that if the hole is atleast in the middle of the barrell, then it should be fine. I know what you mean Nerf Monkey how the ss1 shoots up. That same thing happens to my LnL.

#93493 Plunger Question

Posted by munson20 on 01 November 2006 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

In a plunger for a spring gun, do you think it matters whether the hole where the air releases is in the middle or a little above. Will it get the same ranges? I would think it doesnt matter but I am not sure and before I build something I would like to be sure.