washedup's Content

There have been 66 items by washedup (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#174858 Wrist Ammo Holder

Posted by washedup on 04 September 2008 - 12:48 AM in Homemades

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke. Now for you people who don't know anything about gymnastics and are officially retards, grips are the things that guys wear around their wrist to increase grippage on the still rings and high bar ( the still rings in my case ).

So, only people into gymnastics aren't retards?

#174915 Wrist Ammo Holder

Posted by washedup on 04 September 2008 - 03:23 PM in Homemades

Washedup, its a joke. Get over it.

Black fox: No but we just ran out of honey bunches of oats. :lol:

I'm cool, just bustin' your balls a bit. I thought it was funny. I know I'm not retarded, only slightly stoopid.

#210662 Where In The Hell

Posted by washedup on 08 February 2009 - 09:51 PM in General Nerf

Just got mine from Bassproonline last week. http://www.basspro.c...012000_800-12-0

#191358 What Should I Do To My Bbb

Posted by washedup on 23 November 2008 - 02:41 AM in Modifications

Depends on what kind of coupler you have. If you have a 1/2 cpvc coupler use 1/2 cpvc pipe.

BBB is a spring gun...

My barrel is about 6 inches on it

I have both couplers and can use anything, but I just want to know which barrel would be better. I heard that BBB gets very good range.

Since you have both couplers, why not try both? See what ranges you get and what you like better. Ranges hinge on so many different variables. It's almost personnal.

#171169 Weird Barrel Issue

Posted by washedup on 21 August 2008 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

One last thing: where do you find your brass?

Found this linked in an old sticky. http://www.usahobby....rials/metal.php

#166368 Wal-mart Prices

Posted by washedup on 04 August 2008 - 12:22 AM in General Nerf

$10.00 buzz ball
$15.00 big ball blast

Hope you like it.

How much for the happy ending?

#173853 Vulcan, Is It Worth It?

Posted by washedup on 31 August 2008 - 01:08 AM in General Nerf

1. You answered your own question. "my friend saw the Vulcan at the store....."
2. Yes in my opinion.
3. Read and search. And yes by the way.
4. My opinion. It's pretty fuckin cool.

#175143 Triangle Screw Driver

Posted by washedup on 05 September 2008 - 01:50 PM in Off Topic

Have you tried Radio Shack or Sears?

#207938 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

Nice! Goes in the paintjob thread. It's in the stickied section.

#207945 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:19 PM in Modifications

How does a sideways peg make it shoot further/harder then no peg? Nice paint job though.

If you're talking about the one down in the barrel, it's to stop the stephan from getting sucked into the plunger tube.

#226914 The Cyclops

Posted by washedup on 28 April 2009 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Nevermind "one of the best Nitefinders", that is one the the best mods I've seen in a while. Not counting any Angel or Capt. Slug's work. Keep it up!

#195439 Steampunk Mouse

Posted by washedup on 11 December 2008 - 06:40 AM in Off Topic

Man, I hope you cleaned those bones. Otherwise, very nice. Not something I'm into, but very creative none the less.

#202066 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 09 January 2009 - 01:38 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?

The board was De-tuned when I bought It.

How is the ride compared to one not de-tuned? Been thinking about de-tuning mine, but I don't want to take a file to a $500 board not knowing what the ride will be like on the rest of the mountain.

#201875 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 08 January 2009 - 03:18 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?

#204171 Singled Mav Help

Posted by washedup on 17 January 2009 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

Find a barrel that fits your darts. Pteg, crayola marker, brass or something along those lines. Nesting some pteg in the cpvc works pretty good. Good luck.

#208524 Silent Longshot

Posted by washedup on 01 February 2009 - 01:44 AM in Modifications

It's you. You either need to get your parents on board or YOU need to be more quiet.

#207773 Sharpshooter?

Posted by washedup on 29 January 2009 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Okay first off, the one in the mod directory is a sharpshooter II not the original.

And my questions still havent been answered so if any one can, it will be appreciated.

The Sharpshooter 1 mod section is just above the Sharpshooter 2 mod section.

#184088 Selling Snowboard ( Need Money For Nerf)

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 01:07 PM in Off Topic

Sorry but, dear god how can you ride with such a small stance?

Oh my freakin god, I wondered the same damn thing when I saw how narrow the stance was. Dude, even if you are short, your feet should be at least shoulder width apart. You probably fell alot didn't you?

#206941 Save On Batteries

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 06:08 PM in Off Topic

Rokor is right, check on Snopes.com.

Oh my god! I clicked on your link, too funny. What's sad is I remember that jackass back when he was popular. And no, I didn't have his album. Really, I didn't. Ok, my girlfriend at the time did, but I never listened to it nor danced to it. :)

#206937 Save On Batteries

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 06:05 PM in Off Topic

I have my doubts about that last one....

Well don't do it! I just got fired for hacking into the battery in my work truck!

#161323 Recon Help

Posted by washedup on 02 July 2008 - 11:57 PM in Modifications

1. If you have you receipt, and it's not heavily modded on the outside, return/exchange it.

2. Buy a new one and take the parts out that you need and either return it or keep it for spare parts.

#161463 Recon Ar Removal Question

Posted by washedup on 04 July 2008 - 03:40 AM in Modifications

Nerfhaven Modification Directory

Check this out. It's located in the pinned section. Have fun modding that piece of junk.

#168404 Problem With Vulcan?

Posted by washedup on 12 August 2008 - 11:23 AM in General Nerf

Have you read the directions?

#199869 Paninting A Pas

Posted by washedup on 30 December 2008 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

Question for the OP. Did you clean/wipe down the gun before painting? Any grease or residue could cause problems with the finish.

#187790 Paint; I don't know anything.

Posted by washedup on 06 November 2008 - 01:09 AM in Modifications

There are no stupid questions, only uneducated ones.

Yes. First primer. Let dry.
Then however many coats of the color. Let dry.
Then if you choose, either clear gloss or clear matte. Let dry and enjoy.

I disagree, this is a stupid question. If you would read the label on the can, it will tell you what to do. Which is.......read the label. Crazy the things you would find out if you would just read!

#188172 Paint; I don't know anything.

Posted by washedup on 07 November 2008 - 10:59 PM in Modifications

I disagree, this is a stupid question. If you would read the label on the can, it will tell you what to do. Which is.......read the label. Crazy the things you would find out if you would just read!

Grow up.

But yes, you should let it dry. Otherwise, the primer would be built into the can of paint you wanted to use. (if they could be mixed wet)

I wasn't being childish, so what's your point. Not trying to be a jerk, but it is a dumb question, period. Every chemical that is made has a label by law, and yes paint is a chemical. It is a good idea to read the labels in order to use them correctly and for safety reasons. I may have been harse but come on, if you can't read the label and figure it out then you shouldn't be using them. But that's just my opinion.

#175135 Other Projects

Posted by washedup on 05 September 2008 - 12:46 PM in Off Topic

When I'm not breaking, errrrrrrr, modifying my son's nerf guns. http://www.myspace.com/washedup21

#177579 Non-nerf Applications Of Nerf Guns

Posted by washedup on 15 September 2008 - 06:23 PM in General Nerf

My Nerf blasters are primarily employed as a nontoxic means of pest control these days. Hanging black widow spiders and other nasties that I'd rather not approach can be readily dispatched with a steady aim and a modified Airtech 2000.

Being a pest control tech, I also derive great pleasure in killing things with my nerf guns. It's great when the wife comes screaming, "kill the spider, kill the spider". It's much more fun with a gun than with pesticides.

#179922 Niu Humans Vs Zombies Needs Help!

Posted by washedup on 27 September 2008 - 10:55 AM in General Nerf

I don't think the answer is trying the change the mind of your college. If the college bans you, does that really keep you from playing? It's like if your driving privledge is suspended, do you forget how to drive? No. Keep your club on the down low, like someone else suggested and nerf somewhere else. It might be the best thing to do until this thing blows over, which could take quite a while. Try and empathize with the victems here and the college staff. After a situation like a shooting, would you like to see a bunch of people running around shooting each other? It may sound silly, but you got to think about others feelings as well as your own. Hope this helps and good luck.

#166912 Nitefinder Mod.

Posted by washedup on 06 August 2008 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

Hey Black, let him go. With his attitude, it will lead to a spectacular banning. I'm really hoping for either Vacc or Omc to do it. I laugh so hard when those to are droppin hammer. So Maxfactor or whatever, keep up the good work!

#268941 Nightraider

Posted by washedup on 12 March 2010 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

Very inventive! Now what are you planning to use for ammo? Stephans or stock darts?

#175884 Nightfinder Sspb Integration

Posted by washedup on 08 September 2008 - 10:09 AM in Modifications

I'm about to do a sspb nightfinder integration after the spray paint dries on my nightfinder. Anyways, I'm not completely sure where to dremel to let the sspsb fit snugly. I'm following Starbucks mod:
http://nerfhaven.com...wtopic=4221&hl=
So if anyone could help tell me where to dremel on my nightfinder, to let the sspb fit, that would be great. :D

I've done the same mod. A little different though. What you have to do is dry fit it and see what's in the way. Be very careful and take out a little at a time.

#180169 Nice To Meet You Guys At Nerfhaven

Posted by washedup on 28 September 2008 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

:cough:FUCK TARD:cough:

I've seen your topics..... I'd say takes one to know one, but we've yet to see much stupidity from the new guy.

#190194 New, Broken Secret Strike

Posted by washedup on 16 November 2008 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

If you can buy it at a store, then buy one and return your defective one to said store and get your money back.

#176780 Nerf Shotgun

Posted by washedup on 11 September 2008 - 10:32 PM in Homemades

'Oct 22 2006, 10:50 AM'[/b]

#180174 Nerf Semi-automatc Pistol

Posted by washedup on 28 September 2008 - 02:44 PM in General Nerf

Nerf has made a TYPE of semi-auto but like Lee said its a fat fuck its the vulcan which uses pistons and battery but definately not a side arm thats the best to a semi-auto i thought of

You are 4 years too late in your response.

#274751 Nerf Maverick Problem

Posted by washedup on 13 May 2010 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

I'm not tryin to be a dick, but this is a good time for you to really find out for yourself how these things work. I can't see anything obiviously wrong with your blaster. And thats the thing, we can only see a picture. We're not there with the gun. I know it's frustrating, but you'll gain a lot of knowledge and experience figuring it out on your own. Good luck.

#176111 Nerf Dart Modification For Every Dart And Gun!

Posted by washedup on 09 September 2008 - 12:13 AM in Modifications

I find it odd that so many separate people can come up with this idea, yet it never crossed my mind. I think it's because I realize that nerf darts cost about 20 times as much as a stefan, and I have already heard of stefans.

No split, it's because you're not retarded and can read.

#173097 Nerf Armor Left Arm

Posted by washedup on 28 August 2008 - 01:40 AM in General Nerf

Hey to everyone who's flamed this guy so far, shut the fuck up, he's doing this for fun I dont recall him saying he will use it in a war and he's calling it nerf armor because thats what its armor against, it stops darts from high powered guns from hurting, everyone is thinking " well he calls it nerf armor therefore its armor for a nerf war" so chill out and none of you will probably nerf with him anyways so its not your problem right now.

This not only applies to this topic, but any topic posted anywhere. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Anyone that post anything, whether they admit it or not, is looking for some feedback. And he is getting that. Good and bad. So no one needs to "shut the fuck up." People offended by the negative comments need to grow thicker skin. My opinion, it's bad. But I credit him for effort.

#171131 My Youtube Account

Posted by washedup on 20 August 2008 - 10:31 PM in General Nerf

It has to be one or the other? Damn, you can't just go away all together? Kidding!!!! Dude, I know you're young, but do what YOU want. Don't do shit to please, impress other people. Especially people you don't know or haven't met in person. Being youself will go alot further than kissing ass. Make like a Nike and JUST DO IT!