Bullshit Dragon's Content

There have been 362 items by Bullshit Dragon (Search limited from 02-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#241393 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 11 July 2009 - 01:07 AM in Modifications

Goddamn are some of the paint jobs you guys are doing cool! Well, just some quick stuff from me this crack around.

Redid my NF, replaced the too-short brass barrel with an internally couplered CPVC. Ranges promptly jumped form low 40's to mid 60's. PM me with questions.
Posted Image

Bought a Sawtooth from danielbeaver. Great man, it shipped in excellent condition, only complaint is that about three days after I got it, all the stickers except the MaxForce logo fell off. So, instead of fretting over how it would look aesthetically ghetto, I took the time to PAINT the stickers on! Mid 50's to lower 60's.

Mods done: relubed, covered the "vent" with tape, replaced the spring, and CPVC'd the clips.

Final Product:
Posted Image

Detail shots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#158641 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 10 June 2008 - 04:02 AM in Modifications

Simple Classic integration
A SSPB into the bottom of a Disk shot.
Yes I know hot glue is a no no but I just wanted to try it out.
Posted Image

And I can fire it by simply flipping the other nerfer off, a demoralizing gesture and a shot to the chest all in one. Now that’s what I call versatile.
Posted Image

Butt ugly, but very functional. I think you've captured the true essence of Nerf modding. Bravo :)

#223757 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 15 April 2009 - 02:03 AM in Modifications

Well, I figure it's about time I share my arsenal, or at least my favorites.

Singled Recon with AT2k integration in the light. I'll post a write-up if I get enough requests via PM
Posted Image

My Longshot, the reason for being called "Bullshit Dragon"
Posted Image

Singled BBBB, traded BustaNinja a modded First Shot for it. He did the paint.
Posted Image

So everyone says the arrows from the BBB are pretty useless, I beg to differ! About 50ft.
Posted Image

And my pistols. Kinda feel bad that my SS1 didn't get any love, but I'll post that later.
Posted Image

EDIT: Decided to give my other two pistols some lovin'
Posted Image

#223758 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 15 April 2009 - 02:34 AM in Homemades

My SNAP-Twin, it's holster, and the barrel quiver. Based around the same idea as Carbon's SNAP-Duo, but built a little differently.
Posted Image

#176341 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 09 September 2008 - 11:38 PM in General Nerf

Okay, so I've changed my arsenal since I posted last, so I'm gonna post a second time.

Modded unless I say otherwise:
1 Longshot
1 BnA
1 Mav
1 Mav [Busted]
1 Titan
1 Magstrike
1 Secret Shot 1
1 Nitefinder
1 Recon [Busted]

9, kinda slimmed down

#158626 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 09 June 2008 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Between my bro and I (mine are modded unless I say otherwise):
1 Longshot (mine)
1 BBB (mine)
1 BnA (mine)
2 Mavs (bro's)
1 Mav (mine)
1 Manta (bro's)
1 Titan [unmodded] (mine)
1 Magstrike [broken] (mine)
1 Secret Shot 1 (mine)
1 Secret Shot 1 (bro's)
1 Nitefinder (mine)
1 Firefly (mine)
1 Firefly (bro's)
1 Recon (mine)
1 Buzzsaw [unmodded](mine)

so that's.... 16

#157371 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 29 May 2008 - 12:20 PM in Modifications

Don't know if this counts as a Necro.

How about Silicone Lube for sealing/resealing the compression chamber on +bows or in spring type Nerf guns?

#161988 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 08 July 2008 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

Thought I'd let all the nerfers in the Brooklyn Park, MN area know that Hobby Town USA on the corner of Kentucky Ave and Brooklyn Boulevard sells brass tubing in 12" sections. 17/32" is $2.79.

#177472 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 15 September 2008 - 01:42 AM in Off Topic

I'm honestly surprised that no one has mentioned Descent. It's got a crapload of replay value and the multiplayer is fun as hell. I keep patching it so I can play it on newer machines. Definitely the greatest I've ever played. Descent 2 is great fun as well, the levels sometimes get too difficult though, especially on harder modes, and the Thief Bot is a major pain the tail. Descent 2, the greatest I've ever played, Descent 1, great fun, was the best until I played Descent 2. Descent 3 is an Effeminate fail though.

#192922 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 30 November 2008 - 01:09 AM in Off Topic

Anyone here old enough to have experienced Megatraveller or X-Com? Those were Effeminate games.

#143807 2nd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 04 March 2008 - 03:08 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe. I'd like to at least show up so I can get some advice on a mod I started and might be able to finish and test at this thing. It'd be cool to meet other nerfers too.

#143786 2nd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 04 March 2008 - 12:19 AM in Nerf Wars

I might come, I'd need a ride probably. I have mostly stock guns, almost all of my guns have the ARs removed. I'll put up a complete list of my rather extensive arsenal if someone asks for it. Just a few noob questions before I jump ship (I read the topic, so feel free to snap at me if I ask something that's been covered.)

What time is it?
Where is it? (I don't live in St. Paul, so I'm not familiar with it)
What guns are legal?
What are the rules?
Is there a scoring system?

That's all I have for now.

#209850 3rd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 05 February 2009 - 11:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry guys, you'll have to wait'll summer to see me again. College is a bitch and three-quarters. Looking forward to the recap thread though.

#177630 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 15 September 2008 - 08:50 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm running a system similar to Bags' UBS, but I'm using 1/2" CPVC which fits my darts like a dream. I was gonna try Carbon's system with the brass nested in the PVC, but I decided that it would be faster on the reload to run a system like Bags.

#177676 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 15 September 2008 - 10:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Bullet: Now that's the four main forum members coming to the war who mainly use CPVC. I remember sam said at my first war "only noobs use CPVC", which isn't true. I don't see how you are more of a noob using CPVC, unless it has an insanely tight fit on your darts and you continue to use it anyway, like so tight it takes you a considerable amount of time just to load a dart. The only noob barrel material in my mind are Crayolas.

I never said it was a noob system... I was just saying that I was using a multi-barrel CPVC barrel system akin to Bags' UBS system. I can get a lot of shots off about as fast as I can cock my SNAP. I have a few more things to finish up concerning it, so I'll be in good shape by the war.

#177256 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 13 September 2008 - 11:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Reminder to self: check spelling and grammar before posting.

On a much lighter note, I FINALLY finished my SNAP-Twin. Carbon would be proud.

I think I might have a third guest, and possibly Kanashimi. I told Nick I was taking crap from you guys about it and he said, "Oh... sorry dude, sure, we can take him." So I think this should be fun. Now a "sure" from Nick doesn't necessarily mean yes, but it means there's a very high chance. I'd say probably 7/10 chance of Kanashimi coming.

#179837 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 26 September 2008 - 10:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, as I promised, final update: My friends aren't going.

next time, guys sry.

#179593 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 25 September 2008 - 07:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Sadly, I shan't be going. Once I get funds, and actually make some darts and mod some blasters, then I will go. So, I most likely will not be coming for a while.

-Kanashimi

Dude, you said that in June. Does it seriously take you that long just whip up a few guns and some darts? I understand the ride part, but seriously, 3 months and still no good guns and darts.

Not like you can't borrow a gun from someone at the war. I manage to make about 100 stefans on average with $15 a week and you can't scrape together half that to buy FBR and 3/0 weights? That's like $10. Don't buy from Fleet Farm though, they're a bunch of bastards (some of you know why.)

#176486 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 10 September 2008 - 08:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I got a BnA I can chip in for a bizarre round if you guys need an extra weapon. I'm still doing some work on it for now, but it'll shoot both arrows and darts (muzzle loader.) I need another big-ass spring for it but I think Nick has some budgies I can compensate with.

#179453 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 24 September 2008 - 11:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll post an update friday after 10pm as to the status of my friends and Kanashimi.

#178994 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 22 September 2008 - 10:26 PM in Nerf Wars

PM me if you must know, I'm not posting it publically.

#178987 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 22 September 2008 - 10:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for the double post.

I can't make it. Don't ask me why. Venom I gotta back out on the sale, sorry.

#178858 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 22 September 2008 - 05:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, I'm almost geared up for this. Still unsure about Kanashimi, I'll post on final status friday evening (sometime after 10.) It's for sure me, Nick, and Jen. Others may or may not be coming, put me down for like 5 or 6 ppl. I've been advertising the SNAP at my gameclub and I got a bunch of ppl interested in our brand of Nerfing.

Stefans will be produced and worked on as the week goes, I gotta fit in dartsmithing between my gf and college. The ones I DO have kick ass, I also have a crapload of crap stefans and fair stefans left over from previous wars.

Gun repairs/mods are as follows:
Gotta rock the SS1, gotta throw a cotter-pin in my NF to prevent PC jamming, LS still needs some new parts (gonna be a while still.)

For Sale: Recon CS-6
Price: $10 or b/o
Status: Bolt broken, Bolt-sled and Dart-tooth removed in attempt to single. All other parts fine.

For Sale: Maverick Rev-6
Price: $5 or b/o
Status: Slide-pin bent, slide broken. All other parts fine. AR removed, Roulette mod.

For Sale: Gray/Green NF Spring
Price: $2 or b/o

#176321 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 09 September 2008 - 10:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Hm.... does it have to be foam or can I bust some caps with water rockets?

I might just have to make some crazy rockets and mod a gun to shoot them over the shoulder so I can go down on one knee before every shot.

Glad you like the gangsta round. Imma rock my belt buckle and everything

If you wanna do rockets, you can use my Titan. It still fits normal rockets, so you can borrow it. That said, everyone, PLEASE bring titan rockets!

#175496 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 06 September 2008 - 07:59 PM in Nerf Wars

I should have my SNAP-Twin perfected by the time this rolls around, I just gotta get a little funding together to get the parts I need. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

#176483 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 10 September 2008 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, the monster cooler is coming again. I'll load it up bottled water (all I normally drink) and whatever you guys wanna toss in and cool down. Probably bring a case of coke for Nick and Jen (Nick's gf.)

Okay, in terms of nicks for me, please just call me Jim. I kinda shot myself in the foot I realize, and the LS mortar shot isn't doing me any favors, but I'm nowhere near noob, but I will admit that I'm definitely not a vet just yet. I'm hoping to be a vet by the end of this war if all goes well.

As for my LS, I'm working on something VERY special for it, something that'll give it immense power. I just gotta get the blueprints and money together for it. If anyone has a spare LS plunger tube assembly (plunger, bolt, blot sled, plunger cap) laying around (needs to be 100% stock,) I'll buy it for $5 (I think that's what I paid keef for the one he sent me.) I need one so I can complete what I have in mind. I don't need a spring though, I'm set on those (pilfered a box of ind. springs from my college.)

#172604 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 26 August 2008 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I hope to have my SNAP-Twin finished by the time this rolls around. I have my being sick under control finally, so I should be able to actually attend and play for the whole time this crack around.

#166226 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 03 August 2008 - 05:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Put Nick, his gf, and I down for a maybe. A lot of this depends on how I feel that day. I have a habit of getting sick around Nerf Outings (I'm gonna see a doc before the next one.)

I'll get a few guns and leave them relatively stock for short range gunning (hoping to have a DSP or another NF by the time this rolls around.)

#175580 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 07 September 2008 - 03:29 AM in Nerf Wars

I am indeed coming and I'm bringing my friends.

It's not a SNAP-Duo, that's a copywrited design by Carbon. Mine's a SNAP-Twin, which is a completely different design (much uglier too)

#173330 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 29 August 2008 - 02:29 AM in Nerf Wars

Will you guys lay off with the LS!? I've been testing the shit out of it recently and I figured out my error. I was catching a tail wind and my darts were traveling further than they were supposed to, and stop calling me bullshit dragon already! Christ... I admit I made a mistake....

Busta, I got the being sick thing under control finally. I've improved my diet and I've been a lot better recently. I've been exercising more too, so I won't be as bad at the wars. I'll make it to the MNNO with no hitches this time.

#176309 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 09 September 2008 - 10:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, I've made my finally decision on whether or not to allow power weapons, here it is. Unplugged Big Blasts and Singled Titans unplugged as well will be allowed. But, you must promise to not shoot people at close range or at a range where it would it would be excessively painful. Also don't shoot people in the face or balls, unless it's a noobfag like titan gingerfag, but Zudikas already shot him in the face from 15 feet away, pump plugged Big Blast.

Also, Jim, Queen of Dragons, can your friend take some people to BK so we can get food for everyone at lunch?

Somehow I brought that upon myself by divulging one of my many nicks.

Anyway, my buddy will only drive ppl around if you pay him for gas money, so it's really up to you guys to ask him. His car'll hold 4 ppl other than driver, and it's pretty comfortable too.

#176328 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 09 September 2008 - 10:44 PM in Nerf Wars

I stand by my request of Titan rockets though, I'd like to use it in a few rounds. Definitely need a few rules with it. When we play around here (family and friends) my Titan has a 7.5' blast radius (15' dia) and if you get caught in it, you're out for 30 sec. Anyway, if venom's cool with that rule, we'll use it as a splash damage weapon, but if not, I guess we'll be counting it as a normal Nerf gun.

*goes back to working on my SNAP-Twin* if anyone knows where to get 1/2" aluminum rod for relatively cheap, please tell me, that's the one thing I'm missing for my SNAP. I should be able to get the frame assembled for the most part. Hmm... need a pipe-cutter that'll handle 1-1/4"...

EDIT: And possibly a 5/8" bit that's not ToolShop brand....

#176463 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 10 September 2008 - 07:07 PM in Nerf Wars

I want to keep my titan missiles, but you can borrow them. Just order them from hasbro for fuck's sake, they are only $3 a piece.

EDIT: I checked on how far the BK is from the Park, and it is 0.8 miles. A 3 minute drive and 15 minute walk. I guess I can't do anything about Nick being a dick about driving a total of 6 minutes to go get something that is vital for our survival.

Food isn't exactly vital for survival. Why don't you do like I did last time and bring a cooler with some food and drink in it? Then you don't even have to worry about not having money.

#176317 Fall Mnno

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 09 September 2008 - 10:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll try my best, venom, but no promises. If Kanashimi isn't with us, you can take it up with my buddy, I doubt you'll win, but you're welcome to try. As for the gas money thing, that's the ONLY way you'll get him to give you a ride. Why not get a ride from sam or Busta?

#161305 Primary Guns

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 02 July 2008 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

My modded LS or my Titan. Secondary is my NF or my SS1

#166373 New Nerfer Database

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 04 August 2008 - 04:00 AM in General Nerf

Very cool, Langley!

#159718 Spano/no Spam

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 19 June 2008 - 12:54 PM in Nerf Wars

okay, I am definitely coming now, and I'm bringing at least two other ppl. Maybe Kanashimi if my ride agrees.

#160469 Spano/no Spam

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 26 June 2008 - 06:15 AM in Nerf Wars

Looks like it's supposed to rain in the morning, but it should be good for the rest of the day. I'll be bringing my LS and a few other guns. I have some stuff to sell as well, some of it works, some of it doesn't but it's all good ^^

I'll be using a combination of stefans and stock darts.

#160702 Spano/no Spam

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 27 June 2008 - 05:21 PM in Nerf Wars

My primaries are pretty my solid, but my secondaries are fucking up. Does anybody have a pistol I could maybe borrow, worst case scenario.

You can borrow my NF if you like, it's not super good, but it's rock-solid. I'm going to be using my SS1 as my secondary.

#160695 Spano/no Spam

Posted by Bullshit Dragon on 27 June 2008 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm bringing a few things to sell (check my selling thread to call dibs on something if you like)

On the subject of pop and chips, Classic Coca Cola and Cooler Ranch Doritos is the consensus of me and the ppl that are coming with me. Kanashimi may or may not come, depends on whether or not he finishes modding his guns and dart-smithing.

Kana, please PM about your status!

See you guys tomorrow!