DTReaper's Content

There have been 301 items by DTReaper (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65389 Zombies

Posted by DTReaper on 09 October 2005 - 04:33 PM in Off Topic

Ompa I thought the same exact thing. It'll be hilarious. A classic.

-DTR

#65391 Zombies

Posted by DTReaper on 09 October 2005 - 04:52 PM in Off Topic

I don't think I called anyone stupid I was mearly pointing out a fact. I thought it was real until that happened. However if you are Br that funny blokes comment was not ment to be insulting.

#65550 Zombies

Posted by DTReaper on 11 October 2005 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

I plan on going up my stair dtocking the upstairs with provisions and suplies then destroying the stair with an ax because Zombies cant climb. Also I will have a rope ladder on the roof so i can get down if I need to.

-DTR

#65383 Zombies

Posted by DTReaper on 09 October 2005 - 03:45 PM in Off Topic

Dudes its not true click on printable version and it comes up with some crazy ass shit web site. At least on my computer it does. Those British are some funny blokes

#65780 Zombies

Posted by DTReaper on 14 October 2005 - 04:17 PM in Off Topic

Who said chainsaw? The guy with the chainsaw always dies second. They're too heavy and rely on a finite power source.

True I would much perfer a 2 handed long sword or even better a gladius but the chainsaw does give a pycological boost to the user.

-DTR

#64590 Your Armory

Posted by DTReaper on 29 September 2005 - 04:40 PM in General Nerf

My armory is pretty sad compared to some of yours I have...
broken
-maverick
-scout
-sm 1000
modded
-2 nite fiders (1 new)
-1 sspb
-hornet
-DT-3
-firefly
-hidden shot
unmodded
-ultimator
-nite finder ex-3
-sm 1000

-DTR

#145189 Yes, Another Noob With Nf Problems

Posted by DTReaper on 15 March 2008 - 08:14 AM in Modifications

You could always just rubber band it, it's like a spring relplacement but without all the hassle or permenaancy of it. Also try lubing up your plunger in addition to all the other suggestions.

-DTReaper

#205254 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by DTReaper on 21 January 2009 - 08:53 PM in Off Topic

I suppose I'll add mine same as my name here DTReaper the only game I play online is CoD4. I'm on at odd hours so you can try to catch me on.

-DTR

#255065 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by DTReaper on 01 November 2009 - 10:40 AM in Off Topic

I have MW2 preordered and will be playing it as soon as I possibly can.

-DTReaper

#68709 Wtf

Posted by DTReaper on 02 December 2005 - 08:25 PM in Off Topic

He has already been suspended so it doesn't matter what you have to say to him.

-DTR

#72896 Worst Gun/series

Posted by DTReaper on 11 February 2006 - 11:12 PM in General Nerf

I think the worst gun could be an AT2k, sometimes it cant even shoot when stock.

True that but its amazing mod potiental makes up for that. It is probably one of the most versitile guns around.

-DTR

#175421 Wierd At2k Leak

Posted by DTReaper on 06 September 2008 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

http://nerfhaven.com...wtopic=9018&hl= This is how I fixed mine its a writeup complete with pictures and detailed instructions. If you have any problems ask and I'll try to help.

-DTR

#194246 Why Hasn't Somebody Thought Of This Before?

Posted by DTReaper on 06 December 2008 - 12:30 AM in Homemades

I actually tried to make a 2K tank homemade but failed. There were to many leaks despite many strong springs on it. I tried to sleve aluminium piping into each other due to the smaller sizes it came in at my local hobby store but even with tightening rings it still didnt seal properly. Good luck with it if you choose to go forward with the plan.

-DTR

#67821 Why

Posted by DTReaper on 16 November 2005 - 08:58 PM in Off Topic

Nerf on or fuck off.

-DTR

#65405 Who's Bored?

Posted by DTReaper on 09 October 2005 - 08:06 PM in Modifications

my WCLP's slider snaped off and the spring shot out of the plunger tube leaving a huge welt on my chest.

Haha, that's hilarious.

I'm going to have to agree.
-DTR

#65249 Who's Bored?

Posted by DTReaper on 07 October 2005 - 03:42 PM in Modifications

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the orange florecent rubber darts. I have a rapid fire gun that shoots those, it's chain fed. It's beast unfurtunatly it lacks range but it is awesome in close quarters combat. I believe it was made by a toy company called Imperial.
Sorry for hijacking the thread DTR.

#65284 Who's Bored?

Posted by DTReaper on 07 October 2005 - 09:38 PM in Modifications

No I don't belive you can in fact still get the gun. It probably got bought out by a bigger gun company. But the came out with some pretty good guns a 5 shot clip pull back action pistol (standerd rubber darts), a smaller five shot pull back that fired smaller darts a bigger distance, and the chain fed auto.

They all lacked range but the the auto had a great ROF and the small pistol got better accuracy. The gun company is called Imperial if you care to look for the guns.

-DTR

#65337 Who's Bored?

Posted by DTReaper on 08 October 2005 - 04:25 PM in Modifications

The one in the pic is just like it but it mine is also orange and yellow and I am not planing on moding it. But i am not willing to pay 5 bucks for 20 darts which is the only way I can get them. Does anyone know where to get them on the internet?

-DTR

#71047 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by DTReaper on 15 January 2006 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

I found this site for PETG http://acetal-rod-sh.../petg-tubes.htm

-DTR

#71002 Whats In Your Arsenal

Posted by DTReaper on 14 January 2006 - 03:11 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image
This is what I have.

Not Pictured:
NIB Xbow
2x NIB Secretshot 2
Titan
Bow and Arrow
2x Nitefinders(one old, one ex3)
EAB
Supermaxx 3000(blue edit.)
coral viper
Tek 6
2x Tek 10
2x At3k
4x At2k
G.I. Joe gun
Lanard First Shot
Lanard Triple Shot
Reactor
2x Strongarm
2x sspb
WCLP
At1k
Scout

*Blink*.....*Blink*.......*Blink*...... B) ......Damn.

You obviously have never seen the noid's arsenal not that this one isn't good its great but the noids is the biggest Ive seen thus far I think.

-DTR

#63416 What Would Be The Best Sniping Weapon?

Posted by DTReaper on 10 September 2005 - 11:04 AM in General Nerf

To silence a spring gun just add some RTV silicon (the solid stuff) on the end of the plunger head it silences it like by alot.
-DTReaper

#63427 What Would Be The Best Sniping Weapon?

Posted by DTReaper on 10 September 2005 - 02:07 PM in General Nerf

Not only that but between the plunger and front.
-DTReaper

#147524 What Reducer Do I Need?

Posted by DTReaper on 28 March 2008 - 04:30 PM in Modifications

1/2 inch CPVC couplers fit almost perfectly into 1/2 PVC couplers so that is how I get them to combine. Im may just need a bit of sanding but they do fit. If worst comes to worst you can always hammer some CPVC into PVC.

-DTR

#70644 What Paint Should I Use

Posted by DTReaper on 08 January 2006 - 03:52 PM in General Nerf

How much does the vinyl dye cost?

-DTR

#80035 Well, I've Jumped On The Bandwagon.

Posted by DTReaper on 15 April 2006 - 08:21 PM in Homemades

Did you know Boltsniper has a site for this kind of stuff. It's in his signature I believe that it is boltsniper.com.

-DTR

#73320 Ways To Shoot A Dart.

Posted by DTReaper on 16 February 2006 - 05:00 PM in Homemades

electric/magnetic

I'm willing to bet at least one person here has heard of a gauss gun, where there is an inductor fed a high voltage pulse of electricity, causing a projectile to rapidly accelerate. With the right sort of (iron, cobalt, nickel) weight in the stefan, it could be projected at high speeds. It would require much more energy to fire a foam covered piece with high wind resistance than a dense solid slug, so making one you can easily move from place to place might not be realistic.

I've seen a lot of people posting ideas like alka-seltzer, but this and many others are just different ways of producing air pressure; there really aren't that many ways to propel a chunk of foam when all of the available methods are considered.

Isn't that also known as a rail gun?

-DTR

#64395 Warhammer 40k

Posted by DTReaper on 26 September 2005 - 03:05 PM in Off Topic

I am in to warhammer 40K and I am wondering if there is anyone else out there that does. I have a Blood angel Space marine army consisting of 3 tactical squads, 1 assult squad, 1 rhino, 1 preditor annihlator, 1 SM biker, 1 chaplian, 1 fouriso dreadnought, and then i have random imperial gaurd units. So i am wondering what you guys have (army wise)?
-DTR

#64409 Warhammer 40k

Posted by DTReaper on 26 September 2005 - 06:34 PM in Off Topic

I deeply apologise for my ignorance.
-DTR

#72681 Warhammer

Posted by DTReaper on 08 February 2006 - 08:49 PM in Off Topic

I play when I can but I haven't played in a while. I have a blood angels and IG army.

-DTR

#73070 Warhammer

Posted by DTReaper on 13 February 2006 - 05:52 PM in Off Topic

You need a crap ton of fire to pummel them before they reach your lines. Thats the only way to do it. Thats why the IG are good is because they are super cheap to get and they can pump alot of fire into the ememy before they reach your lines, but if they do reach your lines your pretty much fucked.

-DTR

#72894 Warhammer

Posted by DTReaper on 11 February 2006 - 11:10 PM in Off Topic

The warhammer dawn of war computer game is pretty sweet as well. Even me playing it on my computer with a bad graphics card was amazed to see the quality of the gameplay. Plus it reminds me of why computer and table top war games own all. I also know that but I am just using the parts I need and not all the extra bitz that come with the set. So I am basicly just making copies of the legs, bodies, heads, backpacks, and weapons. Unless they have something super cool with them.

-DTR

#72863 Warhammer

Posted by DTReaper on 11 February 2006 - 05:25 PM in Off Topic

This is what I am talking about
http://www.smooth-on.com/liqplas.htm
it is a liquid plastic that you can put into a mold made off of the models. The same company makes the mold stuff too. I haven't tried it but it is most likely good.

-DTR

#72856 Warhammer

Posted by DTReaper on 11 February 2006 - 04:42 PM in Off Topic

What I am going to do when I get around to it is to use this smooth on stuff that I have to copy the sets and make many of them. Its alot cheaper probably.

-DTR

#73969 Vidio Games

Posted by DTReaper on 23 February 2006 - 10:24 AM in Off Topic

I now actually have a tie for the PS2 after getting this new game. Starwars battlefront II and gundam seed: never ending tomorrow. They are both really good and are based off topics I like.

-DTR

#73618 Vidio Games

Posted by DTReaper on 19 February 2006 - 08:20 PM in Off Topic

I personally like for computer Warhammer Dawn of war, for PS2 starwars battlefront 2 is awesome, and for xbox the halos and starwars republic commando are both awesome.

-DTR

#70982 Ultimator Ammo

Posted by DTReaper on 13 January 2006 - 11:02 PM in Homemades

I think they way they made them was with a thick piece of foam pad that was wraped around a pipe and then glued as there are difinitive divide lines in some of my ultimator ammo. So I think i will try it my way and see how it comes out but if you have any more ideas please feel free to share them.

-DTR

#70880 Ultimator Ammo

Posted by DTReaper on 12 January 2006 - 09:15 PM in Homemades

I am wondering if anyone makes Ultimator ammo and would be willing to let me in on the secret.

-DTR

#64912 Ultimate Nf Project

Posted by DTReaper on 02 October 2005 - 08:15 PM in Modifications

What range are you hoping to acheive with this ultimate NF?

-DTR

#64881 Ultimate Nf Project

Posted by DTReaper on 02 October 2005 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Hutah!
http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=5030
there you go.

-DTR

#67485 Traps.

Posted by DTReaper on 11 November 2005 - 07:19 PM in General Nerf

Well he asked for traps to stop his assassination. So we are just giving him ideas. But I like to use guns most of all.

-DTR