Nerfan's Content

There have been 7 items by Nerfan (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#299016 Apoc 2011 Dart Restrictions

Posted by Nerfan on 30 May 2011 - 09:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Would these be acceptable?

#298144 Apocalypse 2011

Posted by Nerfan on 15 May 2011 - 03:35 PM in Nerf Wars

The 6th would be the best date for me.

#293854 Marshmallow Crossbow

Posted by Nerfan on 03 February 2011 - 09:56 PM in Modifications

I actually had just modded one of these for my cousin, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the performance. Instead of hoppering it, I had opted to re-barrel the breech with CPVC, and that turned out well. I might just need to get one of these for myself and give this a shot, though!

#290018 Nerf Dart Tag Furyfire Mods

Posted by Nerfan on 04 December 2010 - 01:19 PM in Modifications

look for modification directory by: ForsakenAngel24

The directory is by Blue smart one.

The new one is by ForsakenAngel "Smart One"
Here

Wow, you are thick. Did you even bother reading the title of that thread?

Nerfhaven Modification Directory, Closed - see version 2.0

And then when you get to Version 2.0, that's closed too. And then in the Modifications section of the forum, there's a pinned thread by the name of Nerfhaven Modification Directory, Version 3.0 And guess who it's written by? That's right, Blue.

#289646 Nano Belt Blaster

Posted by Nerfan on 01 December 2010 - 05:40 PM in Modifications

Mid 80s with bad fitting darts? Seems a bit high. How strong is the stock spring?

I think the 80' ranges is from nanos being smaller and being more aerodynamic. I remember hearing somewhere that nanos get better ranges.

Well, seeing as how micros get better ranges than megas, nanos getting better ranges than micros seems logical.

#288658 Rear-loading At2k

Posted by Nerfan on 20 November 2010 - 02:07 PM in Modifications

Step 4 - Tank Flow (Props to LouieC3)

Really?

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=13965

imaseoulman's thread from 2008...

He never mentioned drilling out the dump valve to make it wider, only cutting off the nub.

#286409 Help With Stampede?

Posted by Nerfan on 02 October 2010 - 11:07 AM in Modifications

If you can cut a piece of wood or plastic to fit that recess you probably won't even have to bother with making screw holes and tapping to attach to the plunger tube.

Actually, from what I can tell, it needs to be attached to the plunger tube in order to be able to push the spring forward. The plunger tube pulls that forward, which also pulls the spring forward, and when it's at the front, the catch releases the plunger rod. Without that piece being screwed in place, the spring won't be compressed, and the plunger rod won't have any power.