Tarius's Content

There have been 63 items by Tarius (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41813 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 16 November 2004 - 08:59 PM in General Nerf

I recently went to OfficeMax(sp), and I found a mini nerf blaster. I like it for it's compactness, and it is good for clos range firing(average is about 15feet(that is my feet size 9.5), it folds from about a 4.5 to 5 in pen. into the balster.once folded into the fireing postion(so it has a light handgun feel) and has a little orange nob, once that is pulled back, it is ready to fire, just insert ther nerf dart, and fire, woth the tiny orange triger, it is a scholl nerf war must. ^_^ lol.

at OfficeMax it is $4.50 to $5.00

#41815 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 16 November 2004 - 09:02 PM in General Nerf

sorr y for double posting but here is the link and image.

Link

Posted Image

#41842 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 16 November 2004 - 11:01 PM in General Nerf

I will next time sorry.

#41846 Any Kansas City Or Omaha Nerfers?

Posted by Tarius on 16 November 2004 - 11:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a Kc, MO if anyone cares?

#41849 I Have An Idea And Need Help With Some Parts...

Posted by Tarius on 16 November 2004 - 11:20 PM in Homemades

My idea isn't new just complicated, I like to complicate things(no coments peps), I am thinking of making a loser rifle, simple yet complicated.

The loser rifle is just a CO2 micro firing PVC one. The gun is loaded from the top. I need help with the magazine, the Loading from the top. I need it to have 5 micros droped in, clamp it or something, and fire one micro at a time.

yes it would have to be a breech loader.

Please Help.

#41934 I Have An Idea And Need Help With Some Parts...

Posted by Tarius on 17 November 2004 - 07:40 PM in Homemades

what can and don't say brass. :cry:

#41935 Art

Posted by Tarius on 17 November 2004 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

I can draw weaponry, really well.

#41937 I Have An Idea And Need Help With Some Parts...

Posted by Tarius on 17 November 2004 - 07:50 PM in Homemades

thanks, and now for the seal what is the best sealent and way to seal homemades up? I did look in the homemade section for some help.

I'm not going to take this persons gun but if mine doesn't work out he had instructions. Here is the link- http://www.filebox.v...erf/sniper2.htm

#41943 I Have An Idea And Need Help With Some Parts...

Posted by Tarius on 17 November 2004 - 08:22 PM in Homemades

I wnat t ospend the time, and I will have a long time to build it anyway. I just need the help with the materials.

#42052 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 19 November 2004 - 05:50 PM in General Nerf

I was thinking of buying another and detaching the pen? and it is good for sitting at a desk and firing itat someone, at the next desk or cubical.

#42077 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 19 November 2004 - 10:49 PM in General Nerf

true, but... errrr never mind.

#42599 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 26 November 2004 - 07:11 PM in General Nerf

I think the whole thing is nerf, it has the hasbro symbol on it.

#42801 Nerf Blasting Pen?

Posted by Tarius on 28 November 2004 - 04:30 PM in General Nerf

That is weird that Nerf (Hasbro) didn't make it shoot micros instead of whatever is on it. Then again, micros might be too big...

on the sides it says 2002 hasbro nerf. and it can't shoot NF ammo, I tried that.

#43483 Aiming With Nerf Guns

Posted by Tarius on 06 December 2004 - 11:31 PM in General Nerf

I don't know but adrinalin helps with the aiming, For example it was my first paintball, and then my first nerf war, and I had an adrinalin rush and started shooting, and didn't get hit, and made some of the luckiest shots.

#44642 I Have A Guestion

Posted by Tarius on 23 December 2004 - 03:21 PM in Off Topic

How do I add, images to the avatar gallery?

Edit: the pre installed gallery, I ment Question sorry.

#44646 I Have A Guestion

Posted by Tarius on 23 December 2004 - 03:55 PM in Off Topic

It is for my site, I have created a site and would like to know how to add it,

#44652 I Have A Guestion

Posted by Tarius on 23 December 2004 - 04:01 PM in Off Topic

I use invisionfree, here is my sitem it is an RPG so it looks a little different.

http://s8.invisionfr..._Cage/index.php

and I'm not sure about the space thing.

#44658 I Have A Guestion

Posted by Tarius on 23 December 2004 - 04:08 PM in Off Topic

yeah most RpG, and other sites use this forum server.

Could some one help with my delima?

#44776 I Have A Guestion

Posted by Tarius on 24 December 2004 - 05:12 PM in Off Topic

thank you.

#44856 New Rifle In Its Infancy...

Posted by Tarius on 25 December 2004 - 02:29 PM in Homemades

I bought a book, and that gun looks like the one one the cover, of the book. The book is how to construct a 50. cal rifle, home made of course, and for a 15 yr old kid, I like that nerf gun.

#44921 New Rifle In Its Infancy...

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 05:53 PM in Homemades

I do, I thought it would help me make a nerf loser rifle.

Edit: the magazine- couldn't you use a mome made version of the Light Storm LS2(none nerf nerf gun), i mean you could use styrine-shetes of plastic, I'm not sure about it's price or durability though. You can get it at hobby stores, or art store should have em. Otherwise try plastruct.com i believe. Cut w knife or scissors, glue w model glue or super glue.

#44926 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 06:43 PM in General Nerf

I recieved a 30.M1 ammo box for christmas, I had a thought, why not use it for stefans? it could acctualy work don't you think, there are others.

Pros-
Holds alot of stefans
cheap-found at any army surplus store.

cons-
bulky
may actualy hut you

mine was $4 to $8.

#44928 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 07:03 PM in General Nerf

I forgot about that one, thank you.

#44931 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

Well it would help if you are in a bunker, or something.

#44933 Does The Rifled Barrle Thing Really Work?

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 07:34 PM in Homemades

On Nerf world in the home made section is a rifled PETG barrel, does it help at all? I was going to use it in my summer project of mking a home made nerf gun.

#44943 Does The Rifled Barrle Thing Really Work?

Posted by Tarius on 26 December 2004 - 11:01 PM in Homemades

well I guess I could aim a little higher, but I do practice a lot, so I might be able to get it to work right.

#45007 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Tarius on 28 December 2004 - 01:10 PM in General Nerf

When I'm actually in a war, the only way to carry darts is in a waist pack.

True, I also was thinking of if your in a bunker, or some where confined.

#45011 I Need Some Information Could You Guys Help Me?

Posted by Tarius on 28 December 2004 - 03:12 PM in General Nerf

Not to sound to noobish, but I would like to have some pictures, of a disasembled NF, and pictures of an unmodded, or low modded Eagle Eye, if at all passible a picture of it's scope like thing. Please helpI am thinking of buying some guns so I wanted some pictures of what they look like, but I don't want to buy the Eagle Eye, or NF.

#45014 I Need Some Information Could You Guys Help Me?

Posted by Tarius on 28 December 2004 - 04:02 PM in General Nerf

thank you, I was just looking there after I posted.

#45319 Tracer Dart

Posted by Tarius on 01 January 2005 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

I don't know if this has been posted before or not, but you can get glow in the dark hot glue from HotStik for $5.75 per pound. It's at the very bottom. 'Nuff said.

I'm going to use the this summer while I make ammo, but i wil start with normal hot glue first.

#45588 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 10:17 PM in Modifications

I have recently recieved a M16 W/ Grenade Launcher (from realistictoygun.com), I have the Idea to make a nerf gun using the M16 case, I would have to cut parts of and all but I think I could get it to work, I want to use the grenade launcher, too.

How do you like the idea, I was going to do it this summer, I will post pics and stats of both parts(grenade launcher-short range, and the Nerf itself) once it is created.

#45590 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 10:23 PM in Modifications

it cam with a plasic scope, that to say the leas, is an uncut peice of plastic, I will proobly drill through it to make a scope and ad some plastic pieces to make it look some what real looking.

Other Ideas:
the AK-47
MP5
all of the other guns.

#45592 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

the site is having problem that is why, others are having the same problem.

Pics:
M16 Base
M16 w/ GL

#45596 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 06 January 2005 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

I want to paint it Green or something, better, maybe a two tone paint. and I will be useing at a friends back yard(really big) for a nerf war.

#45646 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 07 January 2005 - 08:24 PM in Modifications

I will paint the whole barrle orange, so you can see it, I mean like neon or something.

#45655 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 07 January 2005 - 09:24 PM in Modifications

its like a 25 in M16, they call it that, I call it the a 3/5 scale, so yeah. I just relized a problem, I want to use the already made, magazine that is perminatily attached, to make a simple perminant (placement wise, doesn't move), but can't figure out how tio intergrade it with the barrle, and loading(will be a some what long prosses, holds unknown short Stefans/Zero Darts), could some one help me on it. The Idea is to have a hinged door like object, and have it open, to load the magazie, then close it, so it can be fired.

#45659 The Zero Dart, Design Thing

Posted by Tarius on 07 January 2005 - 09:40 PM in Off Topic

Where did you find the program or website to create the 3D like image? I would like to try it out to help for a mod.

#45847 Nerf Gun In Toy M16 Case?

Posted by Tarius on 10 January 2005 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

Not really, I think glue, and other unknown materials, in the right places might help, for example, I am using Styrine(sp), a light sheet of plastic, and glue it togather to make it stronger, and then get glue it to make a box, around the NF cocker, to make a little cheap, light, and durable case for the cocker, allowing me to also have it recockable(?).other then that part, the barrel is atached to the cocker, and the barrel after examining the small gun, is going to need a lot more modding then originally planed, but once it is compleate, it will be compact and durable, I will have some friends and family help. For example to build it I have to go to a friends house and use the tools, my dad and i read about guns and how they work, so that ands to an advantage, I also have some engineers in my family that might help.

#46105 Shoot Stefans With An Nf

Posted by Tarius on 13 January 2005 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

I was woundering the same thing, but could I make the end of the NF cocker thing, to have a flat end? so it could shout it with out the little hole.

#46137 Shoot Stefans With An Nf

Posted by Tarius on 14 January 2005 - 11:04 AM in Modifications

The fireing mechanisim, can it be extended? if not I have problems.