Forsaken angel24's Content

There have been 1000 items by Forsaken angel24 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65774 Zombies

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 October 2005 - 12:58 PM in Off Topic

I hope you die from an acid enima.  Fucking asshole.

Talio.

My apologies Talio. I remember in a thread you mentioned you were a bit heavier and even saw the pic on you off of webshots but are you anywhere near as heavy as this creature? No your not. On the other hand, If this is someone you know then I am sorry. Kinda makes me feel like I just cracked a your mamma joke on a guy whos mother just died or something. Acid Enema though, Not bad! 7/10 on the creativity scale!

100th post!

#65510 Zombies

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 11 October 2005 - 12:32 AM in Off Topic

I just finished watching the movie "Zombie" some pretty good stuff.
Especially the part where the zombie fights the shark!

#65536 Zombies

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 11 October 2005 - 04:02 PM in Off Topic

Then I'd just have my 12 gauge shotgun out with a laser scope and maglight.

:huh: Why on earth would you need a laser scope on a shotgun?

#65736 Zombies

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 October 2005 - 01:14 AM in Off Topic

That thing is fucking hideous. If The Hulk or maybe the ogre from LOTR took a shit and got addicted to supersized meals then got bit by a zombie, then thats what it would look like. Seriously, how do people let themselves go like that?

Answer: Lazyness nothing but hardcore gluttony.

Maybe when she continues to hike another 7000 miles I might consider talking to it.

#122931 Zombie Games.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 September 2007 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

I have got to be honest here. This game looks like more fun than Nerf Assassin.
I was just introduced to this video by Squishy.
Zombie Game Documentary.
If you have some time, I highly suggest you watch it.

#124023 Zombie Games.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 24 September 2007 - 09:13 AM in General Nerf

I would love to join and try it out for a game.
Finding time to go however is a whole other story.
If the games only last a week. I may be able to take 5-7 vacation days and head down there.
See how those zombies do against the likes of My Longshot, Pump action shotgun, Eyes of fire and more importantly my latest creation.

#124012 Zombie Games.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 23 September 2007 - 11:44 PM in General Nerf

I just watched it again and noticed somebody did Kbarkers Turret mod.

#136943 Zaler- Heavily Modded Longshot.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 22 January 2008 - 11:11 PM in Modifications

Nice work so far but it isn't finished!
How do you pump the hornet?

A few recommendations. When you paint two guns that are going to be connected be sure you use the same color of black on both guns. It looks like flat black and gloss black were used.

Also you see that blue strip on the long shot in that picture. Even if you were to use hand paint and color it silver. it would really help complete the paint job. It takes like 5 minutes and makes it look so much better.

#82010 Ytv Nerf Contest

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 18 May 2006 - 12:33 PM in General Nerf

It's additional nerf swag to give away.

#81942 Ytv Nerf Contest

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 16 May 2006 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

This is open to all residents of Canada. There is nothing that says you have to be under a certain age to do this.

You can win an action pack that consists of:
* NERF® N-STRIKE™ UNITY POWER SYSTEM
* NERFâ„¢ N-STRIKEâ„¢ MAVERICKâ„¢
* NERF® N-STRIKE™ NITE FINDER EX-3™
* NERF® Dart Tag Cross Fire Blaster & Target-Shield
* NERF® VORTEX® MEGA HOWLER®
* NERF® Mega Darts Refill Pack x 3

Nerf Sport Pack featuring:
* NERFâ„¢ WEATHER BLITZâ„¢ All Conditions Football.
* NERF® VORTEX® MEGA HOWLER®
* NERF® NERFOOP® x 2
* NERF® PRO SHOP™ PRO GRIP™ Mini Football
* NERF™ PRO SHOP™ NITEJAM™ NERFOOP®
* Nerf® Micro Size Turbo® Football
* Nerf® Soccer Ball
* NERF® Dart Tag Cross Fire Blaster & Target-Shield
* NERFâ„¢ ACTION BLASTERSâ„¢: REACTORâ„¢

nerf Dart Tag Pack featuring:
# NERF® Dart Tag Complete Two-Player System
# NERF® Dart Tag Cross Fire Blaster & Target-Shield x 2
# NERF® VORTEX® MEGA HOWLER®
# NERF® N-STRIKE™ NITE FINDER EX-3™
# NERF® Mega Darts Refill Pack

and many more smaller prizes.
http://www.ytv.com/p.../nerf/index.asp

I couldnt resist. I had to enter.

#81997 Ytv Nerf Contest

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 May 2006 - 11:29 PM in General Nerf

Yeah the lacking of an e-mail address got me a little confuzzled. Just for the record You can enter once a day untill may 28th I think. I would like to see at least one member of the NIC win something.

#150322 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 09 April 2008 - 10:50 PM in General Nerf

For the recrond gentlemen. It is not shin splints. If it was it would be the entire muscle that was bugging me. I basically fucked up the tendon that goes from the Anterior Tibialis to the Dorsal part of the foot.

#150190 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 09 April 2008 - 09:20 AM in General Nerf

Spraining the lower end of my tibialis Anterior ( The muscle that runs up your shin.) at every fucking war I go to. If you try to raise your toes to your knee you will flex the muscle that gets me every time. All I need to do is stretch it before every war.

Biggest modification regret would probably be the first shot. Just as much work as a NF with little results.

Biggest regret above all. Putting faith in others to organize anything Nerf related. Early spring Nerf war in Mississauga supposed to be organized by Hexen. Never happened. 2 Assassin games organized by Hexen and Sway. Both of those never happened either due to the high ammount in procrastination and lazyness.

#65039 Your Armory

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 October 2005 - 02:54 PM in General Nerf

He is clearly plugging his ears.
Cool toy anyways.

#141623 Yet Another Torontonian Update.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 20 February 2008 - 09:53 PM in General Nerf

Oh well, my Recon still doesn't know what I'm planning,

Your Recon is self aware? I don't think I can compete with that.

#141654 Yet Another Torontonian Update.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 21 February 2008 - 12:06 AM in General Nerf

If people haven't already noticed, the recon is up on Hasbro's Nerf site for 19.99+shipping

There are two things Canadians Don't like about your suggestion.

1: Hasbro doesnt deliver to Canada.
2: Why pay for the +shipping?

#65453 Yet Another Rf20 Topic.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 10 October 2005 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

Instead, it just shudders when I pull the trigger. I've opened up the gun to take a look and when I saw this problem and tried fixing it, it didn't seem to work.

I don't know if I have it on rapid fire mode because the yellow thing you turn is off the gun so I'm not sure how the mechanism works.

First lets deal with the turret problem.

Is the winged white peice with the the black head (it has two air holes) in place. It will be in place by placing the two white wings in the slots for it to fit perfectly. It is hard to make sure the wings are in place while placing the turret back in because the turret is so massive and hard to see around. If they are not in place the guns range (5ft) sucks balls. Is the triangular like dial which moves the turrets in the right grooves If not it wont rotate.

Secondly if you have taken off the yellow dial it is now in single shot mode. If you hold down the trigger it will still fire all 20 just ass slow though. Some people have used a nut and glued that in place to push the red square looking lever down. I however just took the dial and hacksawed off just the nub to the right size. So I lost the big stupid looking dial and kept what was important. I then used some locktite (superglue) on it and now have a sweet RF20.

#90259 Yet Another Longshot Mod...

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 23 September 2006 - 01:49 PM in Modifications

I like the look of this one better than CS's pump action handle.
The rest of the gun doesn't really say "Boltsniper" without a black paintjob.
Do you get those scopes for cheap because they are around $50 to everystore I go to here.
Or are you just recycling scopes.

#121243 Yay I Got A Wii

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 26 August 2007 - 09:21 PM in Off Topic

Stupid Thread because I am bored

If the Wii is so great then why are you bored?

Nerf Guardian: You are a fag. How can you create a thread like this here at the Haven. I would ban you immediately if I could. Childishness and faggotry like this should be kept to boards that don't have an age limit.

#100410 Xxl Skeet Shoot Modification.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 25 February 2007 - 03:47 PM in Modifications

Here it is stock.
Posted Image

Here it is after I was done with it.
Posted Image

How did I get there?

Well I stupidly purchased this gun from TRU hoping that it would be good. It was not. The things max range was around 12-15 feet.
I also recently acquired a big blast with a broken pump handle.

I took a look at the internals...
Posted Image

...and I realized that this could be done.
Posted Image

So shave down the parts of the plastic on both halves of the shell necessary to allow the internals of the big blast to fit inside.Posted Image

You will also need to cut off the orange nub that would normally cock the gun. You cut this to make room for the Big blasts internals.
Posted Image

Now cut off the right amount of the black big blasts barrel so that it sits right up against the end of the inside of the old plunger tube. Wrap E-tape around the black big blasts barrel so its fits air tight in the old pluner tube. Now seal it off with hot glue.
Posted Image

Now lets add the barrels. I used OMC's petg, 9/16" and 17/32" and E-tape.
Now onto a small segment that is picture tutorial.
Posted Image
The barrels are designed to be ram rodded but the barrels can be removed for transport.
At the end of the barrels I took the stock barrel tubing that we ripped out earlier and e-taped the petg so it would slide into the stock barrels now at the end of the new 12" barrels. This helps keep the barrel straight.

Now lets add the trigger. Take your stock trigger and super glue it to the big blast trigger. I used Fishin' Glue.
Posted Image
Here is a video of the new trigger in action.

I am pretty busy and the weather is a little too cold for me to take this thing out for a range test but you can assume it would be around the same as a plugged big blast. With OMC's Petg and my red stefans this thing can defenitly get over 150 feet with 15-20 pumps.

My only complaint about what I did was I cut the plunger tube down so it would fit in the guns old stock but the stock was uncomfortable and it was harder to pump this way so I left the stock as gone. This gun could easily be improved if someone just took the pump shaft plus the handle from a big blast and put it into this thing.

I love the feel of the pump and the handle. The pump still rotates the barrels.
This gun is kinda like mixing an AT2K, an AT3K and a big blast all in one. It is also very accurate.

Unfortunately my Arsenal of modded guns is getting large. A little too large and I am only keep the guns I want to use or would use now. This is mainly because I am moving in the next 6 months. So I am putting this thing up for sale. I dont see myself getting much if any profit out of this thing only cause the gun itself was $40 to purchase and then when you factor in the tubing and the brass, glue, and most importantly time It is defenitley a loss. But hey I was able to come out with this writeup and I guess thats the most important part.

I may put up this XXL Skeet shot up on E-bay but I am not sure about that yet. The gun is strong and modded to last. Don't forget who modded it!

Pm or post your offer if you are interested. I will probably be taking offers for about a week.

Questions? Comments? Offers?

#115635 Xxl Bazooka Modification

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 12 July 2007 - 11:45 PM in Modifications

I have wanted to get my hands on one of these for ages.
Not a bad first write up.

I would definitely recommend bringing the coupler closer to the plunger chamber.
Using petg instead.

There are so many things I can think of to make that thing be the farthest shooting springer to ever have a write up.

#68200 Xbox 360 Is Out Of Hand

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 24 November 2005 - 12:52 PM in Off Topic

I see it like this, If you make something that everyone wants a rarity (sp) and only 200 people per state can get one. It makes the sytsem seem much more special and unique. If everyone was able to get one, then friends wouldnt be rushing over to their lucky friends place that has one. Only to dream about bringing one home for himself. To me it is just one big marketing ploy. It was the exact same with the game Zelda for N64. They released only so many, and after a few months released the regular copy. Nothing special here, I am waiting for the PS3, I heard it was going to be better anyways.

#84967 Xbow Problem

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 July 2006 - 04:18 PM in Modifications

Edit: Oh man I am an idiot I thought this was in my thread.

There is probably something slightly wrong on your X-bow. (air seal,plunger seal, Barrel to long etc.)

#82802 Xbow Mega Mod

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 June 2006 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

Is it just the pic or is that barrel crooked?

#178376 X-tream Air Pop Shot

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 20 September 2008 - 01:13 AM in Modifications

I saw those at the TRU in times square in New York last year.
Never saw them again until now.
They were charging like $15. I passed.

#75430 X-stream's Still Available.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 06 March 2006 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

What is the gun in the second pic?

#228012 X Men Origins: Wolverine

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 03 May 2009 - 09:09 PM in Off Topic

There is a scene where Wolverine locates Stryker and the other white coats.
Sabertooth is hiding in the back and Wolverine finds out about his wife and how she faked her death yada yada.
As he is walking into that scene he sees something...
a black version of the original Weapon X headpiece.
Wolverine looked to the right and there it was. Hanging over a rail or something.

Did anyone else see that?
It looked like the photo below but it was black.
Posted Image

For the record I generally think less of any movie that has "Musicians" in it.
Overall I thought it was a wicked movie that had a good amount of cheese in it.

#68860 Wtf

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 06 December 2005 - 10:49 PM in Off Topic

Holy fuck. Don't you dipshits know when you've taken a topic too far? I guess not.

In other words guys, let this thread die already.

#199416 Wreckreation Nation

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 28 December 2008 - 06:38 PM in Off Topic

Here is this crazy guys channel on youtube, check his videos out at: http://www.youtube.com/forsakenangel24

a shitty message sent by a new person with useless information

What are you trying to say Lynx?

Bustadartinyourass

By showing my work it may attract these guys.
That is after all one of the main reasons I do all these videos and such.
To raise Nerf modification awareness.

#119008 Wow!

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 09 August 2007 - 08:42 PM in Off Topic

5 Assassin games, each lasting over a month long and I am yet to deal with police.

#170085 Worst Nerf Gun Ever!

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 August 2008 - 07:32 PM in General Nerf

Chubbs

#197306 World Of Warcraft

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 19 December 2008 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

Iv'e lost some good friends to that game. It's a drug. Try to quit.

Same here.

#132535 Workplace.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 15 December 2007 - 01:24 PM in Homemades

Doomsayer

At the very end of the video is a trippy look at my old workspace before I moved.

I will get some good photos or video soon of my new work space.

#72685 Working Silencer

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 08 February 2006 - 09:27 PM in Darts and Barrels

I probably sound like an idiot but how do you load the gun after you put the silencer on? Or was the titan clip fed?

The silencer goes onto the existing barrel with and 1'2" pvc coupler. To reload the gun you would need to take the silencer off and then load the barrel in whatever fashion loading system you are using anyway. There is no point to having a breech loading barrel because chances are they are going to hear you pumping anyways giving away your location.

#72647 Working Silencer

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 08 February 2006 - 02:22 AM in Darts and Barrels

I have left space between ID and OD so its not packed super tight with towel/toilet paper etc. It still didnt do much at all. Do your silencers completely deaden the sound? I mean completely like the only thing you hear is the trigger pull. I will try it your way. If you are right I wish you would have posted this a while ago. It would have saved me alot of time,materials,,hole making etc.

In a game of Assassin there is no limit to the amount of guns you carry. I said next primary in the sense of grabbing your next primary like weapon.

#72613 Working Silencer

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 07 February 2006 - 07:16 PM in Darts and Barrels

I am taking these assassin games pretty seriously now and considered making a silencer.

Posted Image
I followed These directions and made a couple changes. This led me to building this.

Posted Image
The silencers first peice is made up of a coupler that has been filed down around the outisde so it can fit inside a peice of 1" I.D. Pvc. The sticker was put there to increase the straightness of the silencer while on the barrel.

Second peice is a 6" peice of 1" pvc.
Third peice is a 6" peice of 1/2" I.D. Pvc.

Posted Image
Fourth peice is an old towel that was used as the muffler in between the 1/2" and the 1" Pvc.

For the holes on the 1/2" inner pvc pattern went as follows:

1 row of spiral port = Barely silenced anything.
2 rows of spiral port= A little better.
3 rows of spiral port = It will have to do.

End result: Will effectivley silence any gun outside the guns range. AKA Bullshit.
In an optimistic look it was able to deaden the sound by 50% within range.
In a Realist's opinion why would you build a silencer to not fully silence?
The gun would also misfire 1/15 shots because the dart would hit the 1/2" pvc and come out spiraling out of control. Weighs in at about half a pound.

I knew I needed a bigger inner diameter peice of pvc to prevent this. So I decided to go and use the 1" pvc to be the new inner barrel in the new monster silencer.

Peices needed to build the Monster silencer.
18" of 1" pvc
18" of random black piping found in the plumbing section. (they sold it in small lengths)
1/2" pvc coupler.
The female end that comes on all bars of Pvc. 2 peices for front and back.

Step one. Take the coupler and sand it down so it can fit inside the 1" pvc snugly.
Step two. Cut two peices out of the female end of the 1/2" pvc and go to the hardware store and find the black piping that it fits perfectly into.
Step three. Buy that tube and cut it into 18"
Step four. Drill a shit load of holes. The more the better. Go ape shit.
Step five. Take the two female ends and epoxy them on both sides of the 1" pvc for perfect stability.
Step six. Wrap in between the two female parts evenly in toilet paper then paper towel.
Step seven. Make sure it is nice and snug in place and pop the coupler in.
Step eight. Take out that good old 5 minute epoxy and seal everything up and wait 24 hours.
Done.

I would like to say I didnt want this thing to be so long but with a larger ID you need larger lengths of pvc. I tried making one that was only a foot but it didn't do anything. This thing weighs in at about a pound and a half so you want to be holding it while its on the barrel. This for stationary guns only. Where people are set up in $niper positions. Bushes trees etc. I tried many different hole patterns and going ape shit on holes was most definitly the best route to go.

Posted Image
Here is a comparison in size.

Posted Image
Here is the part where the coupler fits onto the barrel.

Posted Image
Here is where I went ape shit on the holes. I made big holes and little holes.

End result:

Pros: Silences sound completely. a friend shot at me from 30 feet with modded Titan and I could only hear the dart whiz past my head. Makes Assassination hits more professional and gives you the opportunity to grab your next primary and take out another person if need be. (If they dont know where the shot came from, this gives you another chance to get someone else with a different gun.)

Cons: This thing is bulky,heavy and a little flimsy. Takes practice to get used to it. Player must be in a stationary, comfortable postion. Almost no possible advantage in wars.

Overall: I am pleased with the results. It does completely deaden the sounds of the Titan and the loud Supersoaker/nerf gun. This was the target goal. Remember before you post that this was designed for Assassin games and not wars.

Questions,comments?

#80669 Working Prototype Of Clip-in-handle Pistol

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 23 April 2006 - 05:21 PM in Homemades

Clip looks cool and I am glad to see a handle loaded clip. The prep time seems a little long for a sidearm but its a step in the right direction. Good work!

#234435 Wondering What Some Guns Are...

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 June 2009 - 11:44 AM in General Nerf

For all your Nerf gun identification needs.
Oranges Nerf page.

I think Captain slug also did something to help identify blasters at HQ.

#96659 Wolfclaw!

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 16 December 2006 - 12:21 PM in Modifications

and i've reinforced the case to handle them.

I would really like to see how you did that.

#130904 Winter-cawthra-nerf-out:wcno

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 28 November 2007 - 10:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright fine, It is going to cost me a good amount of coin but I am going to try my best to come.
If I get the day off and the date changes, I will be mega pissed. If I am going you can count on at least 5 and me. Most likely more, I will start talking to people if I can get the day off.

Now because its winter you have to factor in a few things:

Will we feel the hits?
Not as much. Can everyone go by the honor system?

Will guns break?
Of course its Winter, the cold makes plastic brittle. I will not be bringing Doomsayer or Eyes of Fire. Bring back up guns and winter beater guns! High powered spring guns over over pressured air guns will most likely break. I would recommend air guns without OP plugged and spring pistols that normally shoot under 60 feet and primaries that shoot less than 100. Too much power = breakage in the cold.

Bring tons of darts. I wish I still had my red foam at this point. Fucking company changing their color for no known reason!

Wear lots of layers! Its Winter.

Can we get any pics up of the Location?

EDIT:

http://maps.google.c...1&t=h&z=16&om=1

I just realized I did summer school there. Fun times, really.
I also dated a girl who lived just off of parkway place.
I broke up with her on the bleachers there. One of the most dramatic things I have ever been through.