- → Applefury's Content
There have been 196 items by Applefury (Search limited from 11-September 94)
That is all.
If you are trying to balance the game more and make it closer and more dodging, might as well just have stock battles. We mod our guns to make them better.
Doomsayers are still wielded exclusively by humans, which last time I checked can only aim and focus at one target at once. He can't knockff a whole team simultaneously, or close to that for that matter.
My 2 cents, the doomsayer is beaten using these skills you keep mentioning.
Probably coming to this one and doing option 1. But im not sure if ill be able to bring my guns, so i may switch to option 2. Also, will we be allowed to nerf outside around the portables if a majority of players want to play a round or 2 outside or do u not have that area rented?
He can't afford to supply that many people with stefans and then lose most of them outside. Or at least thats what my understanding was.
- Getting a great turnout, seriously. I think that the Canadian/Northern American Nerf community is thriving.
- Getting a Sm1500
- Crooked jumping over the barricade, I remember watching him running for it and thinking what if he jumps over the barricade using the step ladder and then holy shit he did it.
- Overall a great war in general ( More highlights to come, my brain isn't functioning right for all the tiredness built up inside it.
- Defend the core working great, having double the amount of people your team has coming towards you is scary as hell.
If it is the 9th, I'd be 100% again. I am still trying to convince my friends to join, but they seem to think it's not worth it.
A great way to get your friends to come is to tell them that they can pay. Tell them that if they don't enjoy the nerf war then you will reinburse them. Nobody goes to a nerf war and doesn't have fun.
I try to do this with most friends, and most of them want to go. The real issue with my friends is that they keep breaking their legs.
That or their mom's are really worried, despite my Fathers great comments about the war.
Update: My doomsayer is in now full working order, I will be range testing if it warms up a bit. But i assume 90ft.
Going to open it again and see why turret isnt auto rotating.
- Doing much better and getting much more kills then I did last war.
- Insane wingman matches with rokor as my partner first round we won we took out Crooked and FA almost simultaneously as the round started, then Crooked and FA dominated us where one round I was running like a bitch from FA only to have my gun pointed at him realizing I was out of ammo, running behind a barricade dropping my barrel screaming "TAP!TAP!TAP!" as FA ran over and shot me in the back.
- Long Team Deathmatches where I didn't lose a single life.
- Rushing alot more ( Also inspired by garret )
- Pistol rounds where I was caught in between FA and Crooked
- Royal Rumble, running into a corner shooting Chuckles, then Fester ,then Zander
- Guardian rounds where one of the captains was completely bunkered in side a gym wall
- That amazing headshot, damn
- Getting quite a few tap kills, one where I slid in and crooked and I tapped eachother at the same time.
- Crooked using Lionheart beastily throught the day, only to have it break in the last round.
My Doomsayer was shit and shot about 25 feet, earlier it was shooting 45ft hard and fast. The cold must have gotten to it. I'm going to further increase the seal to make it very good.
It was insanely fun and can't wait till the next one in march.
All the best guys. Hopefully see you all in a month.
Perhaps in a few days.
P.S. I have video of the war, it is only a few minutes. I didn't get out much. I seemed to be dodging more darts than I thought. Anyways it is only like 2 minutes of the first two royal rumbles. I will be posting it on a youtube account, where I will update you guys. But a warning, REALLY ANNOYING COMMENTARY!
Glint, we thought you weren't there...did we just not know who you were?
Really? Well the first time Forsaken asked me who I was I said Glint and I felt a little awkward because I didn't know if he meant my real name or my online tag...
But I was the guy with the Dart Tag Blaster and Nitefinder, with the blue and gray hoodie?
Wow, thats who i thought u were.
But to be honest I imagine you as a fat pudgie guy. Avatars ftw.
-nothing bad at all, except recieving a pressure point shot from a 2K at 5ft away.
Yeahhhh... sorry, my bad. actually your bad because you and applefury decided to rush me during royal rumble wingman. got both of you.
-K10's 3-for-1 with his shotgunned BBBB.
-jay inspiring me to get a LS by his ownage with it.
-2 kills in 4 seconds from about 50 ft.
-finding a BBBR at a walmart.
-no-one moaning or complaining
my 2k was taking about a miniute to fully reload.
not much else.
Actually no, it was dumpster who got me, not you.
-Many slide kills.
-Great Turnout, lots of new faces.
-Finding my perfect style of playing.
-Getting a SM750 off Jay
-See old faces.
-Promoting Spring toronto War.