Hazerman15's Content

There have been 4 items by Hazerman15 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#71798 Crossfire Mod

Posted by Hazerman15 on 28 January 2006 - 02:07 PM in Modifications

What kind of ranges are you getting now.

#70963 Best At2k Mod For Stock Micros

Posted by Hazerman15 on 13 January 2006 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

O wow im sorry. I just saw it at the top, i read through it but didnt even look at the dates. My bad.

#70954 Best At2k Mod For Stock Micros

Posted by Hazerman15 on 13 January 2006 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

Well, i modded my At2k for micros but by no means is it the best. Actually, it just might be the worst. I plugged the air pressure release valve and quad crayola barraled it. It it pretty much a peice of crap. I used duck tape instead of hot glue for the air pressure release valve and i used nothing but electrical tape to put on the barrels. Keep in mind this was my first ever mod. It takes 10 pumps to fill the tank and the dart fire 5 feet left. Any way, ill post the miseraable ranges.
I shot three darts. Got 48, 52, and 55. Im sure if you did this correctly you could get 70-80. Well hope this helps. And if it didnt i hope you got a good laugh at my terrible mod. Sorry no pics. On the other hand maybe its better you dont see the pics haha.

#36528 Toning Down The Titan

Posted by Hazerman15 on 06 September 2004 - 07:13 AM in Modifications

We aren't making it weaker, just enough so that it won't really hurt someone.
Modding it to shoot darts any way at all is going to make it stronger, but 200' moves a little towards the "lethal" side of life.

I love the pain.

Bring it on!

I have a feeling you havnt been shot it the jaw from point blank range with this thing.