wardog's Content

There have been 15 items by wardog (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36663 Archery

Posted by wardog on 08 September 2004 - 03:19 PM in Off Topic

I just got into archery and its wicked fun!

#36531 The Next Eab

Posted by wardog on 06 September 2004 - 11:04 AM in General Nerf

Beast Wars was awesome... its Transformers too.... OPTIMUS was the Gorilla and Megatron was a T-Rex.. it was the best one.. going back to the subject though. The colors look like N-Strike colors... hahaha

oh yea i remember that. my favorite one was screech (The Bat). :P

#36485 Titan Mod

Posted by wardog on 05 September 2004 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

oh thanx

#36482 Titan Mod

Posted by wardog on 05 September 2004 - 02:44 PM in Modifications

-_- sorry i got a little lost at the step for the barrel. whats a coupler and does the dart fit inside of the barrel? I'm totally lost. <_< :lol:

#36465 Scout Or Nf

Posted by wardog on 05 September 2004 - 10:27 AM in General Nerf

yea i guess your rite

#36464 Where Do You Prefer To Nerf?

Posted by wardog on 05 September 2004 - 10:24 AM in General Nerf

Indoor wars are for <a href="http://www.ntsearch....=56">people</a> who are embarressed that they nerf and dont want to go oudoors lest someone they now see's them, and they make no effort to get <a href="http://www.ntsearch....=56">people</a> into nerf.

Outdoor, is nerf, at a <a href="http://www.ntsearch....=56">school</a>, in a park.

THIRST

Man its nothin like that. Like i said i just like close combat. And besides i was the first person out of my friends to get a nerf gun. Yea i got laughed at -_- :lol: :lol: , :angry: but when i popped up out of nowhere and shot them point blank with a modded nite finder :lol: , they were all itching for one. so i'm the one who got all of my friends into nerf.

#36304 Where Do You Prefer To Nerf?

Posted by wardog on 03 September 2004 - 03:06 PM in General Nerf

i personally like indoors for a few reasons:

1. no wind to misguide your dart.
2. easy to collect darts after a match.
3. i like close combat.

#36302 Titan

Posted by wardog on 03 September 2004 - 02:51 PM in General Nerf

:wacko: does the titan only shoot rockets or can it also shoot darts. (unmodded) :blink:

#36301 Scout Or Nf

Posted by wardog on 03 September 2004 - 02:48 PM in General Nerf

:blink: Curious :wacko:

#36157 Suggestion

Posted by wardog on 01 September 2004 - 07:58 PM in Site Feedback

I think that voting polls will be a great add on to this site!

#36069 Best Gun

Posted by wardog on 01 September 2004 - 08:57 AM in General Nerf

<_< If it shoudn't exist, dont reply then! Let the topic die out. Common sence. :wacko:

<_< If it shouldn't exist, don't post it then! Don't argue back, and get yourself get banned. Common sence :wacko:

You try far too hard. The kid is fine, the topic was fine until you butted in saying that a banning was just around the corner. The topic hasn't become a "yur choics ar sooooooooooooo stupif so i'm gunna tell u off n say mine guns is beter!", it's been an honest opinion sharing topic. The Code Of Conduct has pretty much stayed enforced by everyone with the authority to do so, and by some who have no <a href="http://www.ntsearch....6">business</a> with it... but you can bend the rules. There was a topic quite like this one not too long ago, and I think it went fine.

Leave the kid alone, he did no wrong, and the topic isn't going to kill you.

:D Thank you black wrath. B)

#35880 Best Gun

Posted by wardog on 30 August 2004 - 03:05 PM in General Nerf

:blink: If it shoudn't exist, dont reply then! Let the topic die out. Common sence. :huh:

#35862 Best Gun

Posted by wardog on 30 August 2004 - 09:54 AM in General Nerf

:blink: Back to the original topic please. :huh:

#35831 Rf20 Cosmetic Mod

Posted by wardog on 29 August 2004 - 08:55 PM in Modifications

:w00t: Hah!That shit looks down right funny! certainly got a laught out of me. :lol: :P

#35828 Best Gun

Posted by wardog on 29 August 2004 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

what do you think the the best primary gun and sidearm is?

My personal opinion is the n-strike titan for primary and the nf for sidearm. :mellow: