Gene-ious's Content

There have been 37 items by Gene-ious (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#44981 An Idea For Nerf Wars

Posted by Gene-ious on 28 December 2004 - 03:46 AM in General Nerf

When you nerf.. you want the quickest way to take ammo and reload your gun.. thats why you have pockets. :D

#41652 Tna Wrestling

Posted by Gene-ious on 14 November 2004 - 10:31 PM in Off Topic

My favorite wrestler is Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar destroyed Matt and Jeff Hardy at the same time.

Brock Lesnar takes steroids.. if u didnt notice.. do u see that crazy huge bone where his neck is?(sorry i dont know what the bone is called) That thing is scary.

Also, if wrestling wasn't PARTIALLY real, then why do they have ambulances and police?
I used to watch wrestling but after i realized WWE is a waste of time when you can watch other hilariously stupid shows.(wrestling isnt stupid, but sometimes it is hilarious)

#40425 Powerclip Homemade Clip

Posted by Gene-ious on 31 October 2004 - 09:49 PM in Homemades

naw.. not possible for powerclip to be $25.. probably $15.. but the only problem is that you will have to buy the gun including the clip, because they wont have an individual sell for the clips

#39759 Happy Birthday Groove.

Posted by Gene-ious on 24 October 2004 - 10:58 PM in Off Topic

Groove, Happy birthday
Herez your online B-Day Present

http://pod-six.net/m...rthday_Song.mp3

#39434 Sox Vs. Yanks

Posted by Gene-ious on 20 October 2004 - 10:12 PM in Off Topic

omg teh s0x r teh suxx0rz me hatzez themz omg peniz suk m0nkys l0zerz!!!!11!1!!!!111one!1elevendy!!!!!!one!teh1!!!!

dude..Please speak English, we aren't playing Counter-Strike here. If you speak in English, we would gladly appreciate it

#39433 "homeland Security" Nerf, And The Law

Posted by Gene-ious on 20 October 2004 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

well.. u can always take pictures and report the cops.. but whats the fun in that..
the hose idea is the best one without getting tanged with the cops.
Other than that, try a Airsoft :) titan is too loud, SMALL bullets that are yellow aren't seen as well in the dark), and if they get on ur grass, i can shoot Airsoft BB's and they wont see it because it probably falls in the grass.Aim for eggs, Airsoft can break eggs, i've tried it :D or their hand.. and they will think that they have a sudden hand cramp(if they are stupid enough :angry: )

#39185 Shopping For Computer Parts

Posted by Gene-ious on 17 October 2004 - 10:26 PM in Off Topic

for a wireless mouse and keyboard.. the main problem for the mouse is that it runs out of battery every 3-4 weeks depending on usage.. the keyboard is probably 1 1/2 months or more/less. The only problem i have when i play Counter-Strike is that the mouse runs out of battery while im in the game.(which is mostly the only time my mouse runs out of battery)

#39183 Politics 'n Food

Posted by Gene-ious on 17 October 2004 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

Coke is awesome.. cuz it contains more caffeine than Pepsi does.. and i like black coffee..cold, but not ice cold(strange isnt it..)
And i wonder if they have ever had a recording of Bush or Kerry drinking Pepsi/Coke.
And if u want to type DNL its dnL - (the right way if u look it upside down :wacko: )

#38139 Armageddon 2k4 Video

Posted by Gene-ious on 02 October 2004 - 10:04 AM in News

Cxwq NICE FOOTAGE!
.wmv is Windows Media Player. Who's the guy with the white t and blue sleeves wearing khaki's, his 2k sounds kinda weak. AND GO THE GUY WITH THE

#37719 Greater Boston

Posted by Gene-ious on 24 September 2004 - 01:01 AM in Nerf Wars

wow Cx .. pretty crazy calculation..
Oompa.. have you ever tried Counter-Strike, because it works for me.. unless i am playing that, im probably checking for the newest post to post in, but im not as addicted to this site as you. It probably gets boring when you refresh the site every 30 seconds...

#37466 New Dart Design

Posted by Gene-ious on 19 September 2004 - 02:30 AM in Homemades

my 19 inch modded storm2000.

And what is that? Sorry to sound like an idiot, It sounds like a cross between a firestorm and at2k? I don't really know...

its a water gun...

#37170 I Want To Find Nerf Wars Socal

Posted by Gene-ious on 13 September 2004 - 11:41 PM in Nerf Wars

ARCADIA..city near LA if u know the smaller cities

#37162 Any In My Area?

Posted by Gene-ious on 13 September 2004 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

CAli... sorry just saying for fun cuz u said W3St Side :P

#36451 The Next Eab

Posted by Gene-ious on 05 September 2004 - 01:23 AM in General Nerf

Beast Wars was awesome... its Transformers too.... OPTIMUS was the Gorilla and Megatron was a T-Rex.. it was the best one.. going back to the subject though. The colors look like N-Strike colors... hahaha

#36449 Where Do You Prefer To Nerf?

Posted by Gene-ious on 05 September 2004 - 01:11 AM in General Nerf

Outdoors is pretty cool, like where i play its in a school, but the classrooms are spaced apart with an outdoor walkway, so when we play, we can jump the short roofs, run hallways, and have some far ranging no barricaded land. Indoors is pretty fun also. It requires team strategy if its like a up vs bottom where most of the action takes place on the stairs. I like Outdoors because once when i was nerfing inside, i got shot in the eye with a Scout -_- <_<

#36281 People Taken To Jail And Guns Confiscated For Nerf

Posted by Gene-ious on 03 September 2004 - 12:37 AM in General Nerf

:P .. if those guns are modded(sorta like ours) that shoot like 70-80+ and they aren't using regular micros.. IT IS ILLEGAL, but if theyre just using the guns without modifying them.. its safe. CMON WERE JUST KIDS.. AND RUNNING GETS US A GOOD EXCERSIZE :P

RAMBO Posted: Aug 18 2004, 12:41 PM
As long as there is no damage to property, it's not hurting anything. It's not illegal," Andrew Shaver said. "I think it's something for kids to do instead of going out drinking or something like that. It's a good alternative."
DAMN RIGHT

and that is perfectly put from Andrew Shaver... GO ANDREW. hehe

#36278 Long Range Weapon

Posted by Gene-ious on 03 September 2004 - 12:19 AM in General Nerf

well i guess Titan if you're not going to use the rocket.. if your going to mod it into using micros...it goes pretty far. Im also wondering the price range you're looking at, because the Titan, if you dont know already is 40 bucks with 2 other guns. The other guns are cheaper.

#36173 Suggestion

Posted by Gene-ious on 01 September 2004 - 10:26 PM in Site Feedback

yes and to add to ompa.. when your in NerfHaven.. think outside of the box please.

#36055 Semi-auto 2k Prototype-its A Start

Posted by Gene-ious on 31 August 2004 - 11:45 PM in Modifications

I want to make my 2k a semi-auto also, but i dont haev the time... school starting soon.. sorry to be kinda off topic, but does putting the PVC pipes give it a bigger air tank??

#35980 I'm Haveing Trouble Finding The N-strike Series.

Posted by Gene-ious on 31 August 2004 - 02:47 PM in General Nerf

Toys R' Us
40 bucks

#35776 An Explosive Idea

Posted by Gene-ious on 29 August 2004 - 05:41 PM in Homemades

pictures have error....

#35774 New Dart Design

Posted by Gene-ious on 29 August 2004 - 05:38 PM in Homemades

i like the idea.. but if it spins.. wont it become slower because of the rotations?

#35574 Nerf World's New Menu

Posted by Gene-ious on 28 August 2004 - 12:57 AM in Off Topic

wow dood i just stumbled on this part of your site.. the modded gun Expand-A-Blast http://www.nerfworld...Vassili_EaB.htm .. i was surprised that it was possible that a EaB would go 100 feet.. He did a nice job changing it from a spring to a pump http://nerfcenter.co...and-A-Blast.htm is unmodded version..... lol.. i probably going to try that

#35424 Problems With The Hornet

Posted by Gene-ious on 27 August 2004 - 12:49 AM in Modifications

lol cxwq.. i dunno people will believe me, they might not.. i know cerealkiller personally, and i know how "genius" he gets at times.. sometimes he thinks, sometimes he dosen't

And personally i am not offended by other people's remarks about me.... but ok im cool with that

But if you say something about me i will drown in my own tears ;)

#35319 Semi-auto 2k Prototype-its A Start

Posted by Gene-ious on 26 August 2004 - 04:27 PM in Modifications

How cone u dont try using AT4K? probably could make it like a Rapid Fire if u change the rotary part of the 4k? or is that impossible?

#35316 Help OMC Pick The Best Slogan

Posted by Gene-ious on 26 August 2004 - 04:24 PM in Off Topic

The Clusterfuck is Hersh's monstrocity, a Gun with I think 5(?) Guns taped to it.

LOL Alex... how the heck are u able to actually hold/shoot while holding the guns?? titan in the middle :?

#35311 Semi-auto 2k Prototype-its A Start

Posted by Gene-ious on 26 August 2004 - 04:08 PM in Modifications

lol woops.. forgot to read the words carefully..SEMI-AUTO. thought it was like a rapid fire thing...... hehe.. but to ask.. how long can u keep the air sealed?

#35253 Nitefinder M4

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 11:51 PM in Modifications

o yea.. have u tried putting the M4's ammo clip part to the NF's Ammo holster? saw that bottom part off and stick the M4's ammo clip to it and it will be a mini M4

#35250 Toning Down The Titan

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 11:37 PM in Modifications

To give it less power, why not just put a rotating barrel assembly from a SM1500 or an AT2K or something? It'll raise the RoF, and it'll reduce range because of air loss between the airtank and the barrel.

... lol 4 barrels is pretty strong when you 4 barrel it.. brassing 4 barrels will make it probably go the same distance as a AT4K single Barreled if u pump the titan 10 times per barrel

#35247 Nstrike Dvd

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 11:21 PM in General Nerf

... If your expecting the PC to go on the N-Strike line.. think again.. The N-Strike line is mostly about the "connections and the fitting" of the gun/guns if they didnt make it connect, they would've made the guns in seperate guns, and not a complete bundleish thing.Also, when NERF does not have ideas, but has ideas for adding on to an assembly line of the new guns,the only thing they do is change a gun that has been released very slightly, change the color, then rerelease it. As the NF it just got recolored to the N-Strike colors, and has an addon to it to be a connection to one of the guns. And in the Air-Tech line.. the AT2K's rerelease as a 2-pack and the other one is colored

#35246 Problems With The Hornet

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 11:17 PM in Modifications

when i was pumping up the hornet, it made this really loud leaky sound, like pisssssss, so i was like OH Crap! So then i opened it up and found out it was leaking from the middle barrel, the one on the right when you are shooting someone. On the barrel the manufactures marked a what seems like a 4. i also found out that my lower barrels, also one on the right, has this wet stuff in the pipes connecting to the airtank. My hornet leaks so much that even when i shoot it right away the darts only go 2 feet. I know i didnt blast the tank, because i didnt plug up the pump yet.

LOL cerealkiller.. pretty smart of you to do that... THEY ARENT PERFECT YOU KNOW even machines make mistakes, or do the people assemble it..whatever... ok just as a safety precaution(cuz i know u and all) CHECK IF THE GUNS ARE DEFECTIVE BEFORE TAMPERING WITH IT!!

GENE-IOUS!! :nugget:

#35239 Water Balloon Launcher

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 10:39 PM in Homemades

JUST GET PVC PIPES!!
Hey i got a question.. have you people ever tried to modd nerf guns as water guns? because SS Liquidator is able to be modded as a NERF gun

#35236 Help OMC Pick The Best Slogan

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 10:37 PM in Off Topic

I like all of them. Perhaps a colloge (sp?) of them all over your back or something?

I agree with BW.. personally liked the 1st and 3rd..

#35143 Favorite Online Game?

Posted by Gene-ious on 25 August 2004 - 12:37 PM in Off Topic

1st Person Shooter-Counterstrike, Unreal Tournament
Strategy-the NEW Blizzard games...Warcraft3, SC
RPG-Diablo 2 / Lord Of Destruction(D2 expansion)
Fighting-ALL THE GAMES WITH VS.(IE. Marvel vs. Capcom, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Capcom vs. SNK)
Racing- Need For Speed versions
Sport- E A SPORTS GAMES!

#34888 Stefan Dart Maker

Posted by Gene-ious on 22 August 2004 - 06:21 PM in Homemades

I have a few ideas that i thought of.. but the best one i think is this.1 Get a shop with all the machinery with the equipment.2 Get people to work there.3 Pay them $1.50 per hour. -PRESTO INSTANT SWEATSHOP!

#34887 Homemade Flash Bang Grenade

Posted by Gene-ious on 22 August 2004 - 06:15 PM in Homemades

ok.. if you want to temporarily blind people with a device like a Flash Bang or something like that... just get a Mag-Light. As NSF said.. Shoot them, and if u miss, flash them with a Mag and the most important part. RUN AWAY TO RELOAD/be stupid and keep using the Mag at their eyes :D

#34884 Hornet Mod!

Posted by Gene-ious on 22 August 2004 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

Do the 6 inch brass barrels feel heavy?? I know that if you stick 6 inch on AT3K you probably have a strap. Or do you have a strap for your hornet?