Lord of the Springs's Content

There have been 14 items by Lord of the Springs (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#9374 Nj Nerf Ownz! (thanks For The Pizza)

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 07 September 2003 - 05:32 PM in Nerf Wars

holy shit, that's awesome. imagine if they came to one of the VANOs. god knows we could all use some free ammo...

#3794 Nerf Club!

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 22 April 2003 - 07:09 AM in General Nerf

omg JT, if that works you gotta let me know. my school is basically a paintball infested, lacrosse loving, tree humping bunch of faGS. (myself excluded) so ity would never work here but it'd be cool to see it happen.

#3793 The Happy Tree Friends!

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 22 April 2003 - 07:05 AM in Off Topic

hahaha. i've seen commercials for that on tv late at night but i didnt think it'd be so hilarious. hahaha.

#3722 Spring Break Vano

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 21 April 2003 - 07:04 AM in Nerf Wars

ok. groove. you and me seriously need to organize this over IM. my new screen name is 'Mat Mania 56'. i sign on most days after school so just gimme a ring.

#3341 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 12 April 2003 - 01:22 PM in General Nerf

Or crotchity old men.  then you have a great place

if there werent any kids, then we wouldnt have to worry about him. and he COULD be easily taken care of...

*yawns
*tosses grenade
*shed where crochity old man is explodes

#3340 Brass Or Pvc?

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 12 April 2003 - 01:20 PM in Modifications

pvc is alot cheaper though. also keep in mind that it fires both megas (store bought or stefans) and micros (store bought only unfortunately). its easier to cut too.

#3337 Mbz

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 12 April 2003 - 01:16 PM in Modifications

to be honest, i never really expiremented with mine. it is a good indoor weapon if you play so that rebounds count, but replacing the motor might be a good idea. probably would be expensive as hell though. small motors that would fit it are costly.

#3336 Spring Break Vano

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 12 April 2003 - 01:13 PM in Nerf Wars

ok. unfortunately, since 'Virginia Nerfers Unite', was closed, this will be the new VANO thread. i know that me and groove have spring break this week, so we can both go to one (hopefully). Lord Flasheart should be able to make it if its on a weekend, but i dont know about JT and her friends. to really sort this out, we need to chat on IM so nobody gets left out. sorry i havent been on the past few days but my computer had a virus. <_<

#3335 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 12 April 2003 - 01:04 PM in General Nerf

the ideal nerf arena would be a large, spread-out park-like place with loads of cover items and open spaces. in my opinion, if there were no kids, then kidsburg would be the best. :P

#3092 Proof Of Hasrbo Engineers Modding Their Guns

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 08 April 2003 - 07:02 AM in General Nerf

"Hasbro, Inc. is a toy manufacturing company based in Cincinnati, Ohio."

Sweetness.  Hasbro is here in Cincy.  The other interesting thing in the article is that they specifically mention the Crossbow, which seems to show that the Crossbow is semi-infamous for being an excellent Nerf weapon.

that may be true, but it also states that the Big Bad Bow is more powerful. MWUHAHA!!

#3036 First Mods For A Bbb

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 06 April 2003 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

like it wuz said earlier, cut off at least the front scope. it will make the gun much smaller and easier to use. :D

#3035 All Ammo Barrel

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 06 April 2003 - 06:23 PM in Modifications

this is a common problem don't worry. you could load before priming but you could also try loading the dart into the very tip of the barrel so it gets sucked in, but not too far.

#3034 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 06 April 2003 - 06:16 PM in Nerf Wars

yo i'm here. if theres a war going on then be sure not to leave me out of it.

#3032 Yo

Posted by Lord of the Springs on 06 April 2003 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

yo everybody. just thought i'd let u all know i'm here.