N-SQUAD's Content

There have been 37 items by N-SQUAD (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39745 The Cyberzone

Posted by N-SQUAD on 24 October 2004 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

Don't get mad, it's not about nerf, just go and check it out. Make a username before posting and read the announcement. The CyberZone . Also, for other reference the actual URL is http://www.tcyberzone.tk

#38409 Nerfisgreat01

Posted by N-SQUAD on 05 October 2004 - 06:18 PM in Site Feedback

man, that'll be 2 days after my 30th birthday...darn.

That would mean that you were born in 2002...

sorry, I meant 40th. I was born in '92

#38328 Nerfisgreat01

Posted by N-SQUAD on 04 October 2004 - 04:18 PM in Site Feedback

man, that'll be 2 days after my 30th birthday...darn.

#37871 My Forum

Posted by N-SQUAD on 27 September 2004 - 05:02 PM in Off Topic

ok i updated it, haven't carried over the content yet, but i phpBB'ed it. hope ya like it. Foam Boards

#37631 My Forum

Posted by N-SQUAD on 22 September 2004 - 03:45 PM in Off Topic

I agree. I know i can't even come close to NH or NHQ. It is actually being shut down i think soon to be cojoined to a webring. I don't expect to have lots of members...it's not gonna happen. Thanks, cx.

#37617 My Forum

Posted by N-SQUAD on 22 September 2004 - 12:01 PM in Off Topic

Come on, I'm not competing with you guys, just a variety of forums. And a nicer community **cough**.

#37584 My Forum

Posted by N-SQUAD on 21 September 2004 - 09:17 PM in Off Topic

Ok, I have a new forum that i made with a few other various members of ?NHQ and NH. It is an ok forum, but i would like to have some active members that will help with the site to get it going and to post. It is http://masterchief12.proboards9.com . Check it out, and sign up if you want. We will be picking new moderators once more members are gained, so head on over.

#37470 Thanksgiving Invite

Posted by N-SQUAD on 19 September 2004 - 11:16 AM in Nerf Wars

it would take me 3 hours to get to naperville.

#37418 My Modded Nite Finder

Posted by N-SQUAD on 17 September 2004 - 11:15 PM in Modifications

umm am i missing something? where are the pics?

#37409 Posting And You!

Posted by N-SQUAD on 17 September 2004 - 09:56 PM in Off Topic

Yea that would be good, maybe before cx confirms registration he gives the new member the link or something. :nugget:

agreed. like the what's your favorite gunb threads. cx, link that site and require it, i think we should havea poll even though we know the outcome. :blink:

#37241 Titan Trouble

Posted by N-SQUAD on 15 September 2004 - 04:35 PM in Modifications

check in "Member Submissions" on NHQ, Tricksleeves did a very nice mod on his titan and explained with pictures how he got it off.

#37240 Brass

Posted by N-SQUAD on 15 September 2004 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

ok guys i have the answer, my dad remembered after 1/4 year of modding that he has a tubing cutter :(

Posted Image

I tested it on a piece of copper i had on our workbench from past modding experiences and it was amazing. PERFECT slice, but the brass was different. I got that annoying lip or "incurve" as you call it that makes it impossible to telescope and not to mention it probly isn't good for the darts. Almost immediately my dad saw it and picked up a "punch" ( in picture below ) and pushed into the "lipped" end and added a little pressure and twisted. You will find that it has made a perfect slice and the lip is gone from the punch. Remember though, you need to twist the punch until you can feel the inside of the tube with your finger and feel flat brass, not even a small lip, and this takes no more than 25 seconds per end.

Posted Image

#37224 Thanksgiving Invite

Posted by N-SQUAD on 14 September 2004 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

I live in central IL. 30 minutes south of Champaign, home of the fighting Illini.

#37207 Small Soldiers Pistol

Posted by N-SQUAD on 14 September 2004 - 07:12 PM in Modifications

split shot bb size. I use bbs.

#37141 Help With Petg

Posted by N-SQUAD on 13 September 2004 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

well, I haven't personally done this myself, but with all guns, I would take needlenose pliers and twist in a clockwise motion until the barrel post becomes so weak that it pulls out. I did PETG a SF once though and I used 5" barrels, but I did not use "cx and IR PETG", I used this stuff from the internet that I had before i bought from IR. It has an OD of .625" and ID of .500", so it was thick enough for me to nest into the stock barrels. The thinner PETG will not fit as you explained, but why not wrap E-tape on the ends, spread some hotglue and shove them down? If this does not work for some odd reason, then I would use cx's mod for the brass barrels, or do yakman's pvc mod. I am soon getting a Splitfire and i plan to use cx's brass barrel mod because I have recently discovered where I can locally buy brass tubing after weeks of searching. Hope this helps :rolleyes:

#37055 The New G5 From Apple

Posted by N-SQUAD on 12 September 2004 - 05:33 PM in Off Topic

yah i own a powermac g4, not much but hey, I'm 12 so it's a pretty good computer for me. We also have a family sony vaio and 867 powerbook g4. I love my green iPod mini and my brother is the same way about his 3rd Gen. iPod.

#37053 Rf 20

Posted by N-SQUAD on 12 September 2004 - 05:20 PM in General Nerf

You guys are lucky, my TRU has them, but they are gay cuz they are still $20 and the guy woouldn't look it up on the website that they were now $10. He just said " well they have to factor in shipping costs too" but I doubt shipping was gonna be 10 bucks.

#36974 Mostly Complete Nf Mod

Posted by N-SQUAD on 11 September 2004 - 11:21 PM in Modifications

Very nice, welcome back :)

#36682 Help Me With Splitfires.

Posted by N-SQUAD on 08 September 2004 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

I get my brass at a place called Do it Best. It is basically truevalue. They have K&S there.

#36582 Gmail Invites

Posted by N-SQUAD on 07 September 2004 - 12:07 PM in Off Topic

stephen_smoots@yahoo.com

Done. I just got a new batch of invites today. WOoHOo

#36515 Gmail Invites

Posted by N-SQUAD on 05 September 2004 - 09:54 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys, my brother noticed this, as soon as you sign up for gmail, you get 6 invites. Very neat, you just click the link at the top in your inbox. I'm not sure how i missed it, but i guess/hope you get 6 more each week, but only when you are out. Post your discoveries, and i have a few invites if anybody needs one, i dunno if i will hand them all out though, because i want my friends to try it first.

#36202 The New G5 From Apple

Posted by N-SQUAD on 02 September 2004 - 11:56 AM in Off Topic

Yah I think they look sweet and the prices are pretty good for a G5. I personally love macs over PCs anyday, in fact, I am on my powermac G4 right now, and we also have a powerbook G4. I think my brother may buy a new imac in the future, but he is still thinking about which one to get.
Overall, very nice.

#36163 Gmail Invites

Posted by N-SQUAD on 01 September 2004 - 08:38 PM in Off Topic

Thanks dude, I may seem noobish on here, but i am active a lot on NHQ. anyways, thanks, now i can invite people in a couple weeks!

#36120 Apologies...

Posted by N-SQUAD on 01 September 2004 - 04:08 PM in Off Topic

Dude he didn't play in the game, he went to the game to watch like the russian NHL or somethin. He explained this to me. I cleaned out my inbox a while ago cuz it fills up quick, so i really only have the messages i sent.

Edit: whoops didn't quote but i was talkin to chessler

#36117 Apologies...

Posted by N-SQUAD on 01 September 2004 - 03:58 PM in Off Topic

Yah it's true I'm not really his friend i live in a different time zone so i'm not lying, but we were trying to negotiate a trade for my maxshot and he even said something about having to go to a hockey game in moscow or something.

#36085 Gmail Invites

Posted by N-SQUAD on 01 September 2004 - 11:57 AM in Off Topic

Yah I'd like one if anybody has any invites left..... caleb_12_w@yahoo.com

#36008 Gmail Invites

Posted by N-SQUAD on 31 August 2004 - 05:57 PM in Off Topic

Ok I want a gmail address, someone who has invites! PM me if you have one available and will tell you my email address, i prefer not to share it on a forum so i wont get spammed.

#35720 An Explosive Idea

Posted by N-SQUAD on 29 August 2004 - 12:38 AM in Homemades

Me too, pics are a negative.

#35537 I'm Haveing Trouble Finding The N-strike Series.

Posted by N-SQUAD on 27 August 2004 - 08:32 PM in General Nerf

My TRU and walmart have them.

#34475 Just A Question

Posted by N-SQUAD on 19 August 2004 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

Lanard Blast Bazooka

^_^ haven't gotten the hang of quoting yet.

#34398 Funny Names

Posted by N-SQUAD on 19 August 2004 - 02:26 AM in Off Topic

hmm some classics:

I. P. Freely

Seymour butts ( of course, its in your sig )

Harry Balzac

#34393 Big Salvo

Posted by N-SQUAD on 19 August 2004 - 01:42 AM in Modifications

I will bring my digicam next time i go to meijer to take pics.

#34387 Big Salvo

Posted by N-SQUAD on 19 August 2004 - 12:54 AM in Modifications

hmmm, i went to my walmart last week and they had crap. A couple atom blaster slingshots and some TTGs and some refills. Today i went there and i about crapped my pants. They had the new first shots with the blue and silver scheme for $5, The F-14 Tomcat offbrand piece o junk, Nite finders, and they are restocking their entire toy section so it was a few aisles down than before. They also to my surprise had the n-strike this time when i went but they were too late cuz i got one from TRU a week and a half ago. No maxshots yet, but the guy said they had tons of crap in the back so people with walmarts might be in luck in the near future. Welp, that's my walmart report for the day and signing out -

Caleb

#34380 Big Salvo

Posted by N-SQUAD on 18 August 2004 - 11:40 PM in Modifications

Hope you're all happy Posted Image

#34141 Big Salvo

Posted by N-SQUAD on 16 August 2004 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

yah and they were 10 bucks too.

#34136 Big Salvo

Posted by N-SQUAD on 16 August 2004 - 08:28 PM in Modifications

Yah I saw that gun too a meijer last night. I didn't think it looked like that good of a gun, so I didn't pick it up. They also had the new max shots with the blue and white color scheme.

#33930 My Modded Titan (n-strike)

Posted by N-SQUAD on 13 August 2004 - 08:03 PM in Modifications

yah, how did you attach that barrel? How long did you cut the PETG? and what the orange thing at the end of the barrel?