Parkway's Content

There have been 29 items by Parkway (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#357784 Adam Savage of Mythbusters does an extensive Longstrike mod

Posted by Parkway on 02 February 2017 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

Aloha everybody! It's been a while, but the channel Tested has just released a new video with Adam Savage where he does an extensive Longstrike mod for a secret santa event. He's a well-known maker and absolutely did this project justice. Made me nostalgic of the good ol' days!

#321163 Thank You NerfHaven!

Posted by Parkway on 28 August 2012 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

Hi all, I'm Parkway and I havent been on NH in quite some time. FIVE years ago today, I joined this awesome site and was welcomed with open arms. I just hopped back on NH the other day out of curiosity and saw it has been 5 freaking years since I signed up. I wanted to make this post to thank the NH community for being such an awesome community and making my introduction to the internet world, be as sweet as it was. I also wanted to thank you for the alias "Parkway", which I now take EVERYWHERE! It is my email, every nickname on every website I am registered on, and also just a general nickname. I have also had phones with custom stickers on them, a PSP with more custom parkway logo stickers, and of course, the shirt that started it all. And it's all thanks to you guys. I'm sure most of you don't either know me or remember me, but I just wanted to say my thanks. I love this site and it will always be my "first". Special thanks to OMC, Ted, for the warm welcome, and my brother Pvt.Mcflurry for introducing me to the sport.

- Parkway

#234482 Bcno (again)

Posted by Parkway on 05 June 2009 - 03:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh god...poor OMC. He's going to be pissed.

yeah i know thats what i was most afraid of

#234475 Bcno (again)

Posted by Parkway on 05 June 2009 - 02:49 PM in Nerf Wars

:( this has been me for the past week. unfortunatley i will almost definitely be unavailable for this war. i am crossing my fingers that it will rain and the date will be changed. :) My brother is taking the SAT's and my parents do not trust me alone. I am sorry guys. Next time there is a BCNO, i want to plan it so i can actually make it there. :D

#228882 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 07 May 2009 - 08:11 PM in Nerf Wars

now im even more angry i couldn't be there

#224321 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 18 April 2009 - 11:24 PM in Nerf Wars

AFter reading this i am just more angry that i could not make it. This was probaably the most upset ive ever been about missing a war before. Ah whatever, apparently my bro will host BCNO later this season so that's something that ill look forward to.

P.S. I was thinking about making a thread of pictures of my Parkway shirt , you know the beginning of the name, and i was wondering if that would be a good idea, please give me some honest opinions before i put out this thread.

-Parkway

#223238 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 12 April 2009 - 04:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm still a definite for this war, it's just a matter of when and for how long I will stay. I have a shit ton of schoolwork plus the only nerfer I care about having there is parkway.

:P

#221987 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 06 April 2009 - 02:57 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a friend who would like to come he is a former nerfer but forgot his alias unfortunately. Put him on the maybe list.

#218110 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 15 March 2009 - 07:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey i was just wondering if anyone has spoken to OMC yet to see if he was interested in coming? if not i'll send him a PM.

#217942 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 14 March 2009 - 06:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Yo guys i talked to my mom and she said we got nothing going on that day and as long as my bro is going then im there! So Silencer you might want to PM him and tell him to check this out cause he doesnt listen to me.

#217389 Bcno

Posted by Parkway on 10 March 2009 - 07:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Will Parkway be in attendance?

hey guys i know i haven't been on in a while and trust me i will start again but i have to talk to my bro and my mom to see first. And really, 18 or over! PSSHAW

#187828 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by Parkway on 06 November 2008 - 12:16 PM in Off Topic

Have any of you guys ever heard the song Baba O' Riley by The Who? It may not have that much guitar but it is still a amazing song.

Fuck yes.

Damn good one.

LOL

#187774 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by Parkway on 06 November 2008 - 12:21 AM in Off Topic

Have any of you guys ever heard the song Baba O' Riley by The Who? It may not have that much guitar but it is still a amazing song.

#187773 Paper Airplanes?

Posted by Parkway on 06 November 2008 - 12:18 AM in Off Topic

My friend and I used to be obsessed with paper airplanes and we found this website. It has a lot of good designs and excellent directions also.

Thanks, but I ran into that website a while ago. Thanks though.

-Parkway

#187087 Paper Airplanes?

Posted by Parkway on 02 November 2008 - 07:29 PM in Off Topic

yeah, I'll try to get a vid up ASAP, it'll be a while, damn camcorder's a pain in the ass to use.

Foamfoot, try using larger wheels rimmed with neopene to get some grip on the plane. For nerf, adjust the wheels so they have a 7/16" gap.

Thanks

#186067 Paper Airplanes?

Posted by Parkway on 28 October 2008 - 06:46 PM in Off Topic

Hey nerfnut... i was wondering if you would be willing to share your design?

-Parkway

#184846 Paper Airplanes?

Posted by Parkway on 21 October 2008 - 09:55 PM in Off Topic

Hi, as you all know I am Parkway and i just became interested in a new hobby besides Nerf. Weird right? I was just wondering if anyone knew any cool paper airplane designs and if they are willing to share. If you would like to see two really cool videos, one of them is or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3VQAGDJML8 If youre watching the second video then just fast forward until he starts to make the airplanes and if you want you can watch until he throws the airplanes. They are really cool and i memorized the design after the first day.

#182077 Nerf In Space

Posted by Parkway on 06 October 2008 - 09:22 PM in Off Topic

But against the rest of you. If you got a dart moving, it would go pretty far for pretty long. If you were in outer space however and not on the moon the dart would go on forever because of Newton's laws.

#176631 Mythbusters!

Posted by Parkway on 11 September 2008 - 04:44 PM in General Nerf

I love mythbusters! I have tivo so I can record and watch every episode. I have always wondered if they could make killer nerf guns! That would be awesome. They could have a nerf special!

#167417 Armadillo Run

Posted by Parkway on 08 August 2008 - 03:46 PM in Off Topic

I love this game. I used to be addicted to it. It can be very difficult at times but I like making levels the most. If you want you can see some of my level sets(I think I have maybe 7 or so out but maybe 200 or some levels) by just looking by name for Jiffo. You can play the game in 2D or 3D by clicking a button. I personally prefer the 2D version since there aren't any double lines to confuse me :) . Anyways I would get the game if you don't already have it. The game play is fun but you can't set checkpoints so if you are making levels you make a couple thing, test, adjust, test, adjust, and if your levels are long like mine that is a hassle.

that sounds good but i like the 3d personally. also can you give me the webpage to get your levels?

-Parkway

#165039 Armadillo Run

Posted by Parkway on 28 July 2008 - 09:05 PM in Off Topic

Holy crap!

Thats awesome! Where can I download?

Parkway, are you and Zach going to Apoc? I pm'd him about it.

To download the demo go to http://www.armadillorun.com/demo/

Hello this is my first post on this particular site. I would like to say that my shool computers have the old 2D version and do not like. But this 3D version spreads new light on the game. Thanks for sharing.

I have never seen the 2d version but i must say this is a game that hooked me after the first level. A couple of features are: being able to create your own levels, being able to download other people's levels off the internet, and being able to build pretty much whatever the hell you want. :w00t:

#165014 Armadillo Run

Posted by Parkway on 28 July 2008 - 06:30 PM in Off Topic

I have just encountered a new game called Armadillo Run. It's a game where you have to get an armadillo thing into a portal using physics and certain materials. This is a fun game and i was just asking people if they have ever played it. In dedication to my nerfing title "Parkway" I have customized my armadillo to look like this:

Posted Image

And that's it, so please respond. :) B)

P.S. This game is 3D and if you have any questions about my guy or the game please post. But if you are interested in viewing the game you can visit Youtube and give it a quick search.

#141963 My First Line Rider

Posted by Parkway on 22 February 2008 - 12:12 PM in Off Topic

Hey NH, I know it has been a while since I have posted but I just finished this track so I figured I would share.

^_^ Parkway
My Track

#129651 Long Time, No See.

Posted by Parkway on 13 November 2007 - 09:51 PM in General Nerf

Any fun wars happening in the southeast PA/NJ area? I'd love to go to one, for good times sake.

Heyy i'm Parkway, and me and my bro McFlurry sometimes hold a war called BCNO so look out for it. it is in Bergen County NJ.

P.S. Welcome to the forums!

Parkway:)

#122364 Crossbow Mod

Posted by Parkway on 07 September 2007 - 07:35 PM in Modifications

After my bro shot his xbow, I was standing there holding the tape measurer and it did in fact come out to 112'. I was watching him and the dart and he didn't angle it at all.

#121428 Parkway! Our Newest Member

Posted by Parkway on 28 August 2007 - 03:24 PM in Off Topic

Welcome Parkway! I look very forward to meeting you at future NJ wars. Speaking of which, you weren't at APOC, were you?

No. I was planning on coming with my brother (Pvt. Mcflurry) but my family took a vacation to LBI.

#121416 Parkway! Our Newest Member

Posted by Parkway on 28 August 2007 - 02:49 PM in Off Topic

I go to solomon schecter, in new milford.

Oh. Im in Fair Lawn.

#121414 Parkway! Our Newest Member

Posted by Parkway on 28 August 2007 - 02:47 PM in Off Topic

Cool. Me too. What school do you go to?

I go to Memorial Middle School.

What about you?

#121409 Parkway! Our Newest Member

Posted by Parkway on 28 August 2007 - 02:39 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys. Thanks for the warm welcome and I can't wait to get involved in the NIC. Especially thanks to Hersh for validating me. Glad to be on the Haven.

In reply to rebsol, I live in Bergen County.

Parkway:)