WarGhost's Content

There have been 21 items by WarGhost (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37700 Stefan Dart Weight Problem

Posted by WarGhost on 23 September 2004 - 05:43 PM in General Nerf

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but how many 1/4" slingshot ammo's would u put in a micro stefan and a mega stefan?

#36521 Modding A Bbb

Posted by WarGhost on 05 September 2004 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

Could anyone please post pics on the insides of the bbb? im having some big problems with mine, and i really want it to work again. Even if u said a link that had a pic of it, it would really help.

#36480 Toning Down The Titan

Posted by WarGhost on 05 September 2004 - 02:11 PM in Modifications

But doesn't this defeat the purpose of modifying guns to make them stronger? So if i have a clear shot at someone whos 30 feet away with a high powered gun, i should just kindly ask them to move farther back so the pain isn't as bad? Why buy the titan if all your gonna do is make it weaker?

#36401 Big Bad Bow Malfunction

Posted by WarGhost on 04 September 2004 - 03:28 PM in Modifications

The gun shoots quite well now, but it is extremely hard to get the ing mechanism to catch. I usually have to it 3-5 times in order for it to catch.

#36397 Toning Down The Titan

Posted by WarGhost on 04 September 2004 - 02:33 PM in Modifications

Uh im just wondering why you would want to make it less powerful?

#36374 Petg Tubing

Posted by WarGhost on 03 September 2004 - 10:52 PM in General Nerf

This stuff works good, but is hard to find. Theres a few ways to get it. You can order a HUGE box of it with 1000+ feet( i beleive ) Or you can order it from Iron Rhino and Cx

#36276 Help With Airtech 4000 Plz

Posted by WarGhost on 02 September 2004 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

i got the airtech 4000 back together fine, but it barely shot. i opened it up about a week later and found that the hot glue was blown off the over pressure release valve, but i found no damage to the air tank. i put more hot glue on the over pressure release valve, but it's not much better. Any ideas?

#36265 It's Been Too Damn Long

Posted by WarGhost on 02 September 2004 - 07:24 PM in Off Topic

I as well am very new, but i know how to do most of the things on this site.

#35929 Big Bad Bow Malfunction

Posted by WarGhost on 30 August 2004 - 11:03 PM in Modifications

I suppose ill just do a pvc mod to it. Hopefully then it will work properly.

#35927 Big Bad Bow Malfunction

Posted by WarGhost on 30 August 2004 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

i kept the original barrel on. I dremmeled out the inside of the barrel so that i could fit megas in there and so darts would have a nicer fit.

#35905 Big Bad Bow Malfunction

Posted by WarGhost on 30 August 2004 - 06:44 PM in Modifications

I opened up my bbb the other day because i suspected something was jammed in the barrel, and of course, there was a stefan smashed into the plunger. I dremmeled out the inside of the barrel and put it all back together, and i got about 5 feet from it. I opened it up again and hot glued the barrel part to the main part of the gun, and i get about 10-13 feet...... any help?

-WarGhost

#35576 How Do I Make Stefans?

Posted by WarGhost on 28 August 2004 - 01:10 AM in General Nerf

Thank God for Stephan Mohr...... :blush:

#35575 Help With Airtech 4000 Plz

Posted by WarGhost on 28 August 2004 - 01:00 AM in Modifications

I opened up my airtech 4000 to try to block the airpump, but it came at a price.... I had some screw problems so i pretty much had to pry the gun open. The insides got jumbled up before i could see how they started. I was wondering if anyone can give me a basic photo of the inside of they're 4000.

-WarGhost

#35187 Help With Wclp

Posted by WarGhost on 25 August 2004 - 05:56 PM in Modifications

hmmm, seems so, but its so terrible.....

#35184 Help With Wclp

Posted by WarGhost on 25 August 2004 - 05:51 PM in Modifications

Yeah i saw the mod on Yakmans. theres a x thing in the er barrel thing. and what are you talking about Arcanis? Yakman didnt say anything about taking the air restrictor out, but i felt stupid if i just left it in there.

http://www.yakman.i8.com/wclp.htm

u can get these probably at your local walgreens.

Back to the subject, does anyone know what might be wrong with it?

#35157 Help With Wclp

Posted by WarGhost on 25 August 2004 - 03:27 PM in Modifications

I heard that the WCLP can get about 30 ft when modified, so i picked one up from my local Walgreens. I added a few bands to the ing mechanisim inside the gun and to the trigger, and took out an air restrictor. When i it, its like something snapped, and the er doesnt work anymore. So i open the gun up, and i dont see anything wrong. i decreased the amount of bands and the same thing happens. Any help?

#32886 I Am Just Starting And Want To Know Any Easy Mod S

Posted by WarGhost on 02 August 2004 - 12:16 AM in Modifications

actually, one of the easiest mods that i can think of that actually effects the power of the gun is to put a pieace of scotch tape over the hole in the LazerFang barrel

#32384 At3k Mod Help Plz

Posted by WarGhost on 26 July 2004 - 10:55 PM in Modifications

I got an AT3K and want to mod it, but i dont really want to get any of those fancy barrels like ive seen on nerf sites. Any suggestions?

#32381 Sm5000 Mod

Posted by WarGhost on 26 July 2004 - 10:51 PM in Modifications

I have a modded SM5K and it works awsome. Very high powered and accurate. It's spray painted black and green too ^_^

#31648 Is There A Mod For The Warthog?

Posted by WarGhost on 19 July 2004 - 12:02 AM in General Nerf

Thanks for the tips guys. As soon as i opened up my warthog, the man spring flew out of the gun and i had to cut some of it off to even have a chance of getting it back in. Once i got it all put together, it didnt seem to work as well. I think ill try putting lots of rubber bands on it.

#30886 Is There A Mod For The Warthog?

Posted by WarGhost on 11 July 2004 - 01:32 PM in General Nerf

I got a Warthog, but its not the greatest. Is there a way to make it better?