XxCoMmAnDoxX's Content

There have been 17 items by XxCoMmAnDoxX (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#75534 Kirby Puckett

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 07 March 2006 - 11:10 PM in Off Topic

No it's cool man...I live in Mn. I will probably going to the metrodome to pay my tribute to the greatest athlete from Mn ever.

#50329 Minnesota Nerf-out

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 22 March 2005 - 11:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in...just make it early june or mid-late August otherwise im in texas, florida, camp, or a mission trip.

#37165 Cue The Acdc

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 13 September 2004 - 09:56 PM in Off Topic

Did the ESL class just let out?

Oui misour... or however you spell that word in that infernal language.

I think Nerf is fun. I think Nerf is great. I think we should all go watch gay hippopotomuses masterbate.

It's "Masturbate" , but who cares? :P

#37089 Eagle Eye/backlas Integration

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 12 September 2004 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

Nice intergration. If you have a tiny plunger gun like that, you might as well put it on another gun. It works as a nice backup in case you are rushed while reloading. That reminds me of my SS2/Blasthammer Intergration.

The link didn't work...

#37082 Eagle Eye/backlas Integration

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 12 September 2004 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

Nice job Commando. Looks nice!

Thank you...You seem to be the only one who responds to my modifications, I thank you for that, ;)

#37077 Eagle Eye/backlas Integration

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 12 September 2004 - 07:53 PM in Modifications

Nothing special.

Posted Image

Ranges:
Eagle Eye-59'average
Backlash-62' average

It's really nice because they both go pretty much the same distance. I was very surprised how far the Backlash could go!

Mods:
9/16" Brass barrels on both. Backlash was rubber-banded too.

#36960 Internal Pictures Wanted...

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 September 2004 - 10:24 PM in General Nerf

I am looking for some internal pictures of the Warthog...

#36954 ~sneakshot Modification~

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 September 2004 - 09:25 PM in Modifications

Nice work Commando. Looks awesome.

Thank you...Also, here is something that come up on NHQ.

Are you going to integrate any guns into that because with ranges like that and it's current size it's that or trim it. No biggy it just seems like some of it would get in the way and if integrated it would have a purpose(the evil hunks of plastic that could be used elswhere on other guns). :)

And I replied...

Yes I am actually. I have a few guns I am planning on integrating into it actually. I just wanted to give people who need a Sneakshot modification a place where they can get one. It is a big gun, but I think it looks a lot like the Halo 2 Battle Rifle.

Posted Image

#36948 ~sneakshot Modification~

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 September 2004 - 08:50 PM in Modifications

(From NHQ)

Some of you may remeber this topic, in which the Sneakshot was being discussed and I told you I was working on a modification for it. Well, the wait is over.

Behold! My Sneakshot Modification

=================================
Posted Image
=================================

Ranges:
MAX DISTANCE- 66'
MIN DISTANCE- 58'
AVE DISTANCE- 62''

#31569 Best Machine Gun

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 17 July 2004 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

The RF20 and Wildfire are just to damn big. The PC has the best range, and is the most comfotable...

Vintage, why does sound output matter? It's Nerf! It's still going to be quiter than real guns!

#30972 Jspb-rl

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 12 July 2004 - 01:53 PM in Homemades

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 3DBBQ:

Operation way: When you fill the gas to be possible to launch a arrow, also must again fill time of gas afterwards, only then may launch second round, middle arrow that is the Spare
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically you pump, fire. Pump again, fire other arrow. As usual, an incredible job.

A few questions:

-How did you make the arrows?
-What size Foam Backer Rod is that?
-How did you make the hole in the Foam Backer Rod?
-How did you make the fins on the arrow?
-Is there a video of it in action?

#30921 9/16" Brass Over 17/32" Brass...why?

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 July 2004 - 09:15 PM in Modifications

Yes, that cleared it all up. Thank you. I never knew 1/2" FBR can differ slightly, that makes all the difference. Also, I thought if you have a tighter fit, it is better, so I thought CPVC is the best choice. Now that I'm all clear, I'm going to modify the guns I haven't modded yet.

#30903 9/16" Brass Over 17/32" Brass...why?

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 July 2004 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

On a spring gun, you want the dart to be held tightly enough for the plunger to build up some steam before the dart breaks free

So 9/16" Brass is not good for a spring gun because it is too loose. It is, however, good to use 9/16" Brass in combination with 17/32" Brass. This is because when you load the dart into the 17/32" Brass, it WILL be tight enough to "build up steam". Is this correct?

But then you go onto say...

There's such a thing as too much of the above - the plunger won't be able to get the dart out

Does this mean 1/2" CPVC is always a poor choice? When (if at all) is it appropiate to use 1/2" CPVC?

This acticle explains the ideas behind different barrel choices.

I read the article and it did not have the info for CPVC I was looking for. Keep in mind I am talking about modding spring guns.

#30898 Is There A Mod For The Warthog?

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 July 2004 - 04:42 PM in General Nerf

I'm actually in the process of moding mine...Pics are being taken. I will post it here and on my website.

#30895 9/16" Brass Over 17/32" Brass...why?

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 July 2004 - 04:20 PM in Modifications

the 9/16 for the majority of the barrel is fairly loose fitting on the dart so that the dart can slide easily through it and gain accuracy from the barrel correcting it.

So...Does that mean 1/2" CPVC is not good because it's too tight? What about an AT2K with CPVC Breech loading? (Single Barrel). Would it be better to do the 17/32" Brass and 9/16" Brass as a "Brass Coupler"?

Also, you load the dart into the 17/32", then put the 9/16" Brass (Nested in 1/2" PVC) OVER the 17/32" Brass? Correct?

#30893 9/16" Brass Over 17/32" Brass...why?

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 July 2004 - 04:01 PM in Modifications

Well, using that logic, why not put the 17/32" into a progressingly series of SMALLER Brass to make the pressure even greater?

Also, I never understood why you use 9/16" as the barrel in the first place. Why not use 1/2" Brass. It is a tighter fit, doesn't that equate to a greater range?

#30891 9/16" Brass Over 17/32" Brass...why?

Posted by XxCoMmAnDoxX on 11 July 2004 - 03:26 PM in Modifications

I understand if you are using it is a coupler... (Load dart into 17/32", put 9/16" over...), but in THISmodification, I don't see the point? Can someone please explain it to me?