Spanky's Content

There have been 6 items by Spanky (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43548 December Yano

Posted by Spanky on 08 December 2004 - 04:34 AM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering, when you say Venado do you mean the city of Venado, or somewhere else? I looked up Venado, CA on mapquest and it's quite a long drive from Ventura to Venado.

#14024 Nerfhq?

Posted by Spanky on 10 December 2003 - 07:21 PM in General Nerf

Yeah yeah, the site is down once again...

Security Issues (Hacker) + Server = Downtime

According to tech support they have some guys working on it, and it should be back up by midnight. I'm not sure if that's east coast time or not, but if it is then we can hope it'll be back up by nine o'clock here on the west coast.

#9603 How To Straighten Stefans

Posted by Spanky on 11 September 2003 - 02:35 PM in General Nerf

I have heard different ways to straighten stefans such as putting them in the washer or drying them with a hair dryer or sumthing, but what is the best way to straighten a piece of foam backer rod?

Making stefans article: Click here

#6174 Nhq Perblerms

Posted by Spanky on 28 June 2003 - 02:30 PM in Off Topic

NHQ is now back up again. :blink:

#6171 Nhq Perblerms

Posted by Spanky on 28 June 2003 - 01:35 PM in Off Topic

Stinking Blasted Hosting Provider! They can't keep my website up for even about a month before they break it again... *sigh* :blink:

I'm working with tech support to get it back up. Should be back up within a few hours.

#5256 Nerfhq?

Posted by Spanky on 03 June 2003 - 03:32 PM in Off Topic

:wacko: Our hosting provider is having some problems with the server. It's not the first time this has happened... I've got word from their tech support that the server should be back up sometime between today and tomarrow. All I can do is hope it's back up soon.

Enjoy all the extra traffic CXWQ!