random360's Content

There have been 5 items by random360 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#184352 Non Existant Guns.

Posted by random360 on 17 October 2008 - 08:14 PM in General Nerf

so a friend of mine sent me this link:

Nerf N strike trailer

As I watched, I couldn't help but notice that some, no, make that most, of the guns pictured did not exist. Are these in the works? Are they simply for the video game? Would that top one even work? I have no idea, but I hope they turn out to be real.

I do apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but this is the sort of thing its hard to do a search for. I looked the best I could.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#184194 Breeches

Posted by random360 on 16 October 2008 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

I don't really think that you could do that without a dremel unless you are God him self with a hacksaw.

It is possible with time and patience to cut a brass breech with a hacksaw. I personally did a full angel breach using only a hacksaw and circular file. The file can be replaced with sand paper if necessary, as its only real purpose is to deburr the pipe after cutting.

#161733 Plusbow Integration Brackets

Posted by random360 on 06 July 2008 - 03:54 PM in Homemades

I would suggest moving the at2k forward on the gun, so that it sticks out the front, simmilar to a grenade launcher attachment. the reason being, that it would allow you to create a more comfortable spacing for your hands (and one which would no doubt assist with aiming, one of the chief problems of grips placed to near to each other).

I also see no reason not to simply make a handle simmilar to the one the + bow already sports, minus the trigger guard.

#115388 How Not To Be A Noob.

Posted by random360 on 10 July 2007 - 10:28 PM in General Nerf

In addition to not arguing with them mods, you might add not arguing with well respected individuals on the forum. Its not that hard to tell who they are. Look around a bit, you can't hardly miss them. As a side effect of being well respected, you can probably bet they know what they're talking about. If you're confused by something someone posted, ask them to clairify, don't go ape-shit on them. Chances are you'll just make yourself look like a fool.

#115204 Longshot Modification.

Posted by random360 on 09 July 2007 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

has anyone else experienced that as the 19/32 comes fowrard to grab the dart and push it into the barrel it bites into the dart below? because this happens to me about 9 times out of 10, and it causes the gun to jam. I have to pull the bolt back and forward, which often results in an aditional dart being loaded.

I've checked and rechecked, and I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions in the mod, so I think it must be a slight placement problem, but I'm not sure what it would be exactly.

Any ideas?